Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favorite characters?

Back when I was reading the older books of the series, I found myself very fond of Yellow and Gold. Haven't read the stuff newer than the g/s/c arc enough to know who'd i like most for those (though i think i would really like ruby for being a guy who's into feminine things? :3).
    PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE TO LEARN WHAT MAKES ME TICK AND STUFF. its important to me...
    PLEASE don't call me a 'guy'. Its a real pet peeve of mine with my autism and how my brain work's. thank you...
    Gay, happy triox! Wait, gay also means happy, right? :P Riiight?
    I have a MAJOR crush on korrina and i think she's totally awesome! best gym leader ever. Should be a champion.

*drool's over her kawaiiness x3*
    ~Lipstick Lesbian and Proud~ Well, i'm actually bi, but korrina's really the only 'attractive to me' character i ever dare look at on a daily basis, soo... :P
    I have autism too

Since no actual specific series was given, I wanna take this opportunity to talk about Mitsumi. She's amazing. Though since apparently talking about series other than PokeSpe is frowned upon in this forum for some reason, I'll just link to a post I made about her where I compare her to Lillie. Spoilers abound!
    The world's greatest collector as drawn by Yoru Ryu
    Fancy Jirarudan too? Then you'll enjoy my fic Obsession! (Chapter 31 posted on August 21st, 2017!)
    It's got its own TV Tropes page!
    Check out some of my other fics!
    Answering Machine, winner of Most Heartbreaking Scene 2013!
    Heart Like A Stone, winner of Most Heartbreaking Fic and 3rd place Best Canon Character-Centric 2014!
    Solar System, 4th place, Villainous Intent

Quote Originally Posted by Blackjack Gabbiani View Post
    Since no actual specific series was given, I wanna take this opportunity to talk about Mitsumi. She's amazing. Though since apparently talking about series other than PokeSpe is frowned upon in this forum for some reason, I'll just link to a post I made about her where I compare her to Lillie. Spoilers abound!
    It's not frowned upon, it's just that you are usually the only one who repeatedly brings up Diamond Pearl Adventure.

My favorites include Rug of ReBURST, Whitley of Adventures, Hareta of DPA, the Clefairy Rangers of Pocket Monsters, Lily of Phantom Thief! Pokémon 7 and Sandy of Magical Pokémon Journey(Bonus prize:Garma of X's team in Adventures...he's funny)
    Here's hoping for Shiny Tapu Bulu, Tapu Lele, and Tapu Fini events that come stateside. Also, why can't there be more rare Vivillon pattern events?!

Is frowned because idk why,mitsumi is a good character along with cyrus that is also on my list of non pokespe character

Quote Originally Posted by I am serperior View Post
    Is frowned because idk why,mitsumi is a good character along with cyrus that is also on my list of non pokespe character
    Nothing of the sort is frowned upon.

Blackjack, keep the passive-aggressive comments out of here, please.

While I haven't finished the Black and White series yet, I'll say that I have too many favorites XD Yellow, Silver, and Ruby take special mention, but I thoroughly enjoy most of the Pokespe protagonists.

I knew of Yellow's 'twist' long before reading the series, but even so, I really enjoyed the character arc and how other characters interacted with Yellow. Silver's overall story arc revealing him as Giovanni's son was also something I knew prior to reading, but it was still heartwrenching to read through.

Ruby though, holy cow, Norman is freakin' terrifying in this series. Seeing how Ruby dealt with his father and overcoming his own biases towards certain pokemon had a good payoff at the end. Just wished they didn't throw away Ruby's confession toward Sapphire in the Emerald arc (unless something happens in the OR/AS arc b/c I haven't read those yet).
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL Lives Matter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12