Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pokespe USUM arc speculation

Quote Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
    What about the possibility that Giovanni had another Mewtwo produced (cloned? made? I'm not sure what word to use here)? I mean, Team Rocket made two Deoxys, so why not 2 Mewtwos?
    Well, you have to ask where has it been all this time? And why use a second Mewtwo when the first one escaped and was later used against him.

Team Rocket didn't create two Deoxys. They were born as twins.

And lastly, all Legendary and Mythical Pokemon are treated as individuals rather than a member of a species in Pokespe. The only exception so far is Deoxys, and that's literally only because they were referencing the anime.

Then again, Mewtwo is a direct reference to the Mewtwo from the first anime movie, so they could reference the second one from the Genesect movie. Buuuuuuut...I can only assume the fandom wouldn't be happy considering the reaction that Mewtwo wasn't well received. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by horrahforyou View Post
    This means there will be a BIG reunion of 21 dexholders vs the Big Bad Bosses? The last time we had it was on Emerald chapter
    It is possible since USUM is the last version of DS (NDS / 3DS). The last time we got Pokedex holders reunion in Emerald, the last version of GB (Game Boy / Game Boy Advence).

And it seems that every Pokedex holder have reason to appear in here:

Kanto - appear in the game or joint relationship. (And the Pikachu's Z-move.)

Johto - VC thing, and Silver can go find his father.

Hoenn - SM / USUM can connect with ORAS, and we need Anabel to debut. (And maybe about the different dimension will refer to Hoopa?)

Sinnoh - Due to the game there are many details about Sinnoh, and Moon are related with Berlitz family.

Unova - Not too much connected with Black and White (although I guess the Battle Agency may be created by White XD), but obviously there is a big connection with the international police. (And Whi-two as Team Plasma member also can be related.)

Kalos - Since Dexio and Sina went to Alola, X and Y may also join them.
    Last edited by e9310103838; 4th November 2017 at 4:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    It is possible since USUM is the last version of DS (NDS / 3DS). The last time we got Pokedex holders reunion in Emerald, the last version of GB (Game Boy / Game Boy Advence).

And it seems that every Pokedex holder have reason to appear in here:

Kanto - appear in the game or joint relationship. (And the Pikachu's Z-move.)

Johto - VC thing, and Silver can go find his father.

Hoenn - SM / USUM can connect with ORAS, and we need Anabel to debut. (And maybe about the different dimension will refer to Hoopa?)

Sinnoh - Due to the game there are many details about Sinnoh, and Moon are related with Berlitz family.

Unova - Not too much connected with Black and White (although I guess the Battle Agency may be created by White XD), but obviously there is a big connection with the international police. (And Whi-two as Team Plasma member also can be related.)

Kalos - Since Dexio and Sina went to Alola, X and Y may also join them.
    Colress appear in the Sun and Moon games

Take the easy way out, just have Sird come in as a stand in for the rest of the villains. Hey, with her skin, she looks like she came from Ultra Space like the rest of the Recon Squad ��
    Where'd I put my mallet?

Quote Originally Posted by TheViolentTomboy View Post
    Take the easy way out, just have Sird come in as a stand in for the rest of the villains. Hey, with her skin, she looks like she came from Ultra Space like the rest of the Recon Squad ��
    I feel like they're saving Sird for DP remakes (if we ever get them )
    Who or What is Bewear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Akkipeddi View Post
    Bewear can do anything, and by that, even open Wormholes at will. Seriously, the Tapus are summoning the wrong legendary to open the Ultra Wormhole. Solgaleo who? They should be summoning Bewear to open the Wormhole.
    Bewear is too strong to be a regular Totem lol. I think it should be like a secret boss, where after Ash completes the Island Challenge, Bewear is the true final challenge in Alola.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist View Post
    Bewear will never leave. Bewear was. Bewear is. Bewear will always be. There is no good or evil. There is only Bewear.
    Watch Ash lose to Bewear in the league. No trainer, just Bewear.

Calling it now (1/23/18): DP Remakes for 3DS 2018, Switch Gen 8 2019. #sinnohconfirmed

Sird being from Ultra Space could potentially explain how Team Galactic actually created that machine that sent Platinum's bodyguards to the Distortion World.

Being from an alternate dimension would probably give her some knowledge on how to access others.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipper4242 View Post
    I feel like they're saving Sird for DP remakes (if we ever get them )
    I be more concerned if black doesn't come back until BW remakes. Though, Sinnoh is a possibility lately. 2019?

The USUM looks like a parallel Alola.

I do not know how Kusaka should write a screenplay...

This is your casual reminder that any discussion pertaining to leaked information should be kept in spoilers.

I'm convinced Moon's gonna get a UB adhesive. Also, I think that we're gonna get a DPPt situation with USUM as in we have one story over two arcs. I'm still convinced we're getting a Dexholder's reunion through the battle tree or TRR (although probably not because Black isn't going to get out of the rock until gen 10 and BW remakes
    Who or What is Bewear?
    Bewear can do anything, and by that, even open Wormholes at will. Seriously, the Tapus are summoning the wrong legendary to open the Ultra Wormhole. Solgaleo who? They should be summoning Bewear to open the Wormhole.
    Bewear is too strong to be a regular Totem lol. I think it should be like a secret boss, where after Ash completes the Island Challenge, Bewear is the true final challenge in Alola.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist View Post
    Bewear will never leave. Bewear was. Bewear is. Bewear will always be. There is no good or evil. There is only Bewear.
    Watch Ash lose to Bewear in the league. No trainer, just Bewear.

Calling it now (1/23/18): DP Remakes for 3DS 2018, Switch Gen 8 2019. #sinnohconfirmed

I had another idea how Giovanni could have a Mewtwo and it has to do with the DNA Splicer. I know it's meant for Kyurem, but the idea that technology can merge and split Pokemon is important here. With a modified DNA Splicer, Mewtwo could be split into two Mewtwos, each able to Mega-evolve into only one form.

This thread will be kept open for the time being.

While the latest SM chapter did in fact mention Necrozma, it doesn't mean we'll only have one arc. Rayquaza was an important player in RS, after all.

If it's ever confirmed to be one arc, it'll be closed.

Quote Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
    I had another idea how Giovanni could have a Mewtwo and it has to do with the DNA Splicer. I know it's meant for Kyurem, but the idea that technology can merge and split Pokemon is important here. With a modified DNA Splicer, Mewtwo could be split into two Mewtwos, each able to Mega-evolve into only one form.
    Interesting, but that's not so much as splitting as it is cloning.

Cloning a clone. That'd be a weird experience.

Giovanni can use Nihilego or even Pheromosa to brainwash Mewtwo?

Speaking of Pheromosa, I'd love to see some interaction between Ruby and this "beauty" of a a mon

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234