Thread: E3 2017 General Discussion

Default E3 2017 General Discussion

General talk of E3; things on the show floor or what you'd like to see.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown trailer looked pretty neat.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReHVAlEU3UQ

I want to see more of God of War 4, The Last of Us 2, the new Uncharted and Pokemon USUM.

I'm actually watching some of this stuff live, but in terms of relevance to me, only USUM applies, though I'm still not holding much hope that we'll get anything on it.

Credit to Satomine Night for this banner. <3

Not as excited this year for E3. Creativity has stagnanted and most of the titles I'm looking forward to are niche Japanese games that were announced way in advance or online

We'll see how it goes

Will be attending the show floor, so I'm excited to try out the new games prior to release, mostly from Nintendo.

I'm hoping we get more news on Red Dead Redemption 2. We still know hardly anything about it.... apart from it being a prequel to Red Dead Redemption
    And the potential Bully sequel, if the rumors are true.

Went to the convention center to pick up my E3 2017 badge. The lanyard has Nintendo Switch and Super Mario Odyssey featured on it.

So far, Microsoft had a good conference.

It happens when EA has a conference. Ha ha.

~ It was a pain to change this signature. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2 - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

I'm going to be going to E3 2017 for the first time this year like I always dreamed of. Can't wait to try out a lot of games and buy merchandise there!

Quote Originally Posted by Vipsoccermaster View Post
    Went to the convention center to pick up my E3 2017 badge. The lanyard has Nintendo Switch and Super Mario Odyssey featured on it.
    I picked up my badge there too. Not a very long line like I anticipated. Lanyard design also had Switch and Odyssey on it.

----------------------------

BTW, I am mostly looking forward to Sony, Nintendo, and Bethesda's press conferences.

Quote Originally Posted by spyro39 View Post
    I'm going to be going to E3 2017 for the first time this year like I always dreamed of. Can't wait to try out a lot of games and buy merchandise there!

I picked up my badge there too. Not a very long line like I anticipated. Lanyard design also had Switch and Odyssey on it.
    Nice, congrats on getting into E3 2017 for the first time!

Well, all lanyards (just about) have Switch and Super Mario Odyssey.

While Nintendo won the show over all; games like Assassins Creed origins, Beyond Good and evil 2 look great.

My overall mood was brought down some by the chat's constant negativity. It didn't matter which channel I was on, what company was presenting, or what game was being shown. It was a constant barrage of "zzzzzzzzzzzzz" and "cringe." Like, why are you even here, watching these presentations, if you hate video games so much? I know, I shouldn't have looked at the chat in the first place and I should've expected this all along, but still. I don't think any one company "won," and they all were just "good" overall, not amazing. I'm personally looking forward to Mario & Rabbids, the Dishonored and Uncharted DLCs, The Last Night, Super Mario Odyssey, and Detroit: Become Human.

I always close down all chat boxes because...of the unneeded rapid fire nature of it and how a majority of comments can be summarized as joy or hatred.

~ It was a pain to change this signature. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2 - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Quote Originally Posted by The Teller View Post
    My overall mood was brought down some by the chat's constant negativity. It didn't matter which channel I was on, what company was presenting, or what game was being shown. It was a constant barrage of "zzzzzzzzzzzzz" and "cringe." Like, why are you even here, watching these presentations, if you hate video games so much? I know, I shouldn't have looked at the chat in the first place and I should've expected this all along, but still. I don't think any one company "won," and they all were just "good" overall, not amazing. I'm personally looking forward to Mario & Rabbids, the Dishonored and Uncharted DLCs, The Last Night, Super Mario Odyssey, and Detroit: Become Human.
    Never read the comments. Ever. For any reason. In any format. You will never not regret it.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

A great day for live comment feed would be people spamming Nicolas cage emojis.

I have to shut that thing off so that it won't distract me.

Quote Originally Posted by Google translated Bulbasaur entry
    A man like a cuckoo in the stomach is stubborn with the body Some things are going on.