Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: E3 2017 General Discussion

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    19,203

    Default E3 2017 General Discussion

    General talk of E3; things on the show floor or what you'd like to see.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,085

    Default

    Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown trailer looked pretty neat.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReHVAlEU3UQ

    I want to see more of God of War 4, The Last of Us 2, the new Uncharted and Pokemon USUM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    1,680

    Default

    I'm actually watching some of this stuff live, but in terms of relevance to me, only USUM applies, though I'm still not holding much hope that we'll get anything on it.

    Credit to Satomine Night for this banner. <3

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    dere in the sheets
    Posts
    10,200

    Default

    Not as excited this year for E3. Creativity has stagnanted and most of the titles I'm looking forward to are niche Japanese games that were announced way in advance or online

    We'll see how it goes

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,844

    Default

    Will be attending the show floor, so I'm excited to try out the new games prior to release, mostly from Nintendo.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Po Town
    Posts
    7,455

    Default

    I'm hoping we get more news on Red Dead Redemption 2. We still know hardly anything about it.... apart from it being a prequel to Red Dead Redemption
    And the potential Bully sequel, if the rumors are true.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,844

    Default

    Went to the convention center to pick up my E3 2017 badge. The lanyard has Nintendo Switch and Super Mario Odyssey featured on it.

  8. #8

    Default

    So far, Microsoft had a good conference.

    It happens when EA has a conference. Ha ha.


    ~ It was a pain to change this signature. ~

    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2 - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Alola Region
    Posts
    723

    Default

    I'm going to be going to E3 2017 for the first time this year like I always dreamed of. Can't wait to try out a lot of games and buy merchandise there!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipsoccermaster View Post
    Went to the convention center to pick up my E3 2017 badge. The lanyard has Nintendo Switch and Super Mario Odyssey featured on it.
    I picked up my badge there too. Not a very long line like I anticipated. Lanyard design also had Switch and Odyssey on it.

    ----------------------------

    BTW, I am mostly looking forward to Sony, Nintendo, and Bethesda's press conferences.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spyro39 View Post
    I'm going to be going to E3 2017 for the first time this year like I always dreamed of. Can't wait to try out a lot of games and buy merchandise there!

    I picked up my badge there too. Not a very long line like I anticipated. Lanyard design also had Switch and Odyssey on it.
    Nice, congrats on getting into E3 2017 for the first time!

    Well, all lanyards (just about) have Switch and Super Mario Odyssey.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    While Nintendo won the show over all; games like Assassins Creed origins, Beyond Good and evil 2 look great.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Currently in the 3rd dimension
    Posts
    311

    Default

    My overall mood was brought down some by the chat's constant negativity. It didn't matter which channel I was on, what company was presenting, or what game was being shown. It was a constant barrage of "zzzzzzzzzzzzz" and "cringe." Like, why are you even here, watching these presentations, if you hate video games so much? I know, I shouldn't have looked at the chat in the first place and I should've expected this all along, but still. I don't think any one company "won," and they all were just "good" overall, not amazing. I'm personally looking forward to Mario & Rabbids, the Dishonored and Uncharted DLCs, The Last Night, Super Mario Odyssey, and Detroit: Become Human.

  13. #13

    Default

    I always close down all chat boxes because...of the unneeded rapid fire nature of it and how a majority of comments can be summarized as joy or hatred.


    ~ It was a pain to change this signature. ~

    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2 - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Teller View Post
    My overall mood was brought down some by the chat's constant negativity. It didn't matter which channel I was on, what company was presenting, or what game was being shown. It was a constant barrage of "zzzzzzzzzzzzz" and "cringe." Like, why are you even here, watching these presentations, if you hate video games so much? I know, I shouldn't have looked at the chat in the first place and I should've expected this all along, but still. I don't think any one company "won," and they all were just "good" overall, not amazing. I'm personally looking forward to Mario & Rabbids, the Dishonored and Uncharted DLCs, The Last Night, Super Mario Odyssey, and Detroit: Become Human.
    Never read the comments. Ever. For any reason. In any format. You will never not regret it.



    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In your mind
    Posts
    5,668

    Default

    A great day for live comment feed would be people spamming Nicolas cage emojis.

    I have to shut that thing off so that it won't distract me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Google translated Bulbasaur entry
    A man like a cuckoo in the stomach is stubborn with the body Some things are going on.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •