Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: August Plot Discussion

The plot of SM looks quite interesting, at least from the prospective of someone who doesn't know the plot of games yet. Sunny Boy's from Kanto is he? Interesting bit of information if it hasn't been stated already. And so Moon has Rowlet on her team. It's not a poison Pokemon but it's all good. I hope we get to see Moon in action again with her deadly poisons. I can't get over the fact that she has/loves Poison Pokemon. Anyway it looks like Sun's fighting the island captain guys? And I love that Sun tells his Pokemon not to lose because money is at stake. Get that money, Sunny Boy!
    Moon/Glovehead Berlitz! Make it a reality for a Berlitz reunion celebration!

Yay The Akala Trio made their debut.I'm glad Moon get to travel with Sun and she has a Rowlet in her team that cool and looking forward to see Moon in action as well with Sun.
    My hall of fame team in each game:
    Red

Crystal

Emerald

White 2

The official site updated.

Surprisingly, the SM preview is this month's chapter instead of last month's. They almost never do that, especially on the same day the chapter was released.

Also, the paperback version of the RGB chapter had their covers revealed.

(No, this isn't new art, so don't ask.)

There are other things, but I can't understand what they're saying. So any help with that is appreciated.

I notice they have posters for the new Pokémon movie. Nice.

The first mini-volume of Sun and Moon will feature Chapters 1 to 7 (up to the July issue last month). It seems we will be getting approximately 7 chapters per island since the writers referred to vol. 1 as the Melemele issue. This is a bit interesting because according to this page, there are 192 pages, but the current total page count for S/M is only in the 160s (counting Chapter 8). The volume is said to contain many 'Life in Alola' bits and pieces in between chapters. I doubt they could fill up that many pages though. I suppose it's more likely a total page count error on the shogakukan site?

The text also teases a character to be featured on the backcover. I suppose it's the Masked Royal or Lillie?

The rereleased RGB volumes will contain some M20 materials. So far no mentioning of any new original materials in them.

Coronis~

Myths of the Pokemon world. Created just for fun :)

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    The official site updated.

Surprisingly, the SM preview is this month's chapter instead of last month's. They almost never do that, especially on the same day the chapter was released.

Also, the paperback version of the RGB chapter had their covers revealed.

(No, this isn't new art, so don't ask.)

There are other things, but I can't understand what they're saying. So any help with that is appreciated.
    d3b3bbc379310a55208ccdbbbd4543a98326105d.jpg

It was some funny they did not modify Poliwrath's eyes lol

A little tid bit: Moon's bow has the same pattern that is on Decidueye's wings

Quote Originally Posted by e9310103838 View Post
    d3b3bbc379310a55208ccdbbbd4543a98326105d.jpg

It was some funny they did not modify Poliwrath's eyes lol
    I can't believe Red murdered Poli by ripping his eye off.

Well, these come out in like two weeks. Hopefully someone tells them so they can fix it in time.

OK, so apparently today's B2W2 will update today, just not for another two hours. See you then.

Either they're lagging behind with the update, or the date was wrong. Such things have happened before.

EDIT: Nevermind, here it is. Blake and Whitley got frozen.
    Last edited by Maxim; Yesterday at 5:30 PM.
    I don't come here as often as I used to, do I?

It's now up!
    And... and... did Colress actually succeed with turning Lack-two and Whi-two into ice and dumping them in the ocean?! And.... at the end, was that N and Zekrom... with the Light Stone?!

He's... he's coming back!

Edit: Okay, unless Lack and Whi will spend a long time encased in ice underwater, this really feels like the impending climax already.
    Last edited by pika09; Yesterday at 5:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pika09 View Post
    It's now up!
    He's... he's coming back!.
    Finally! It's been 3,000 years.

We see a small panel of an Aspear Berry, so they're probably fine since that cures freeze.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    We see a small panel of an Aspear Berry, so they're probably fine since that cures freeze.
    So that's what it was. I was straining my eyes trying to figure out if it's a Pokeball haha

Who dropped it though?

So when will we get the next update?

Edit: Oh, never mind, I already saw it. Anyways, I really wonder how did they get to eat that berry with no one watching, lol.
    Last edited by Yojeveka; Yesterday at 8:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronis View Post
    The first mini-volume of Sun and Moon will feature Chapters 1 to 7 (up to the July issue last month). It seems we will be getting approximately 7 chapters per island since the writers referred to vol. 1 as the Melemele issue. This is a bit interesting because according to this page, there are 192 pages, but the current total page count for S/M is only in the 160s (counting Chapter 8). The volume is said to contain many 'Life in Alola' bits and pieces in between chapters. I doubt they could fill up that many pages though. I suppose it's more likely a total page count error on the shogakukan site?

The text also teases a character to be featured on the backcover. I suppose it's the Masked Royal or Lillie?

The rereleased RGB volumes will contain some M20 materials. So far no mentioning of any new original materials in them.

Coronis~
    It's Chapters 1-7. So I think it's an error, yeah.

Oh my God, ok... IT'S HAPPENING

I've been waiting for so long! N! And Black too! They will be here soon! Yeah this feels like the climax is near.

Back cover to volume 1.

Looks like Coronis was right about who was going to show up here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12