Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: August Plot Discussion

New chapters, yay!

B2W2: They got frozen? I did not see this coming at all, even if it might have been something you could have guessed with Kyurem being there to freeze everything. I also missed the Aspear Berry, guess it might be what thaws them. Keldeo met the same fate as its masters, I hope all four of them can be defrosted and get back in action. Also, N, Zekrom and the Light Stone are appearing, this is great.

SM: Akala, here we are. I liked seeing the Trial Captains, Kiawe was funny, and Lana is next up. I wonder if she'll just want a regular battle too or something more like maybe a Trial?
    September Blue, Thy sorrows be forgotten
    October Auburn, Let this season pass
    November Gray, Restore with thy rain
    December White, Thy beauty ever last

I wonder if by chronology, we'll get an official timeline for the series. Or if it's just the timeline of releases for the manga. Also, I think we're definitely getting the holders for the other Dex holders now.

Damn, can't believe I stayed up for nothing.

Sometimes I wonder if Yamamoto really has drawn the new chapters a long time ago and he's only touching them up or he's seriously only recently started drawing BW2 again. With how erratic the release schedule is I'm inclined to believe the latter.

Apparently, it was postponed due to some "scheduling conflict" or something. And if that's the case we don't care about literally any other manga on that site just throw it out here-

BW2 is not getting so much love... And again when can we expect the next volume?

I was really looking forward to the next chapter. On the other hand, my birthday is on that day, so I'll look forward to that.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    BW2 is not getting so much love... And again when can we expect the next volume?
    Volume 53 releases on August 8.

I was waiting for the BW2 chapters to be finished before looking into them. But hearing that they'll be delayed sure is bad news. I guess it's not to surprising. BW2 is old news in the Pokemon world.
    Moon/Glovehead Berlitz! Make it a reality for a Berlitz reunion celebration!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123