Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Rumors/Leaks Discussion Thread

Gamefreak has done a terrific get the fandom to really specalate about the games in very short trailer. the following pokemon, vermillion city gym replica with ryuki very carefully placed

Well at least Ryuki isn't some random guy some player may never encounter. I have seriously defended the title fourteen time and eight of them was against Kukui (twice in a row one time!), Hau three times, and Falba, Tristen, and Hapu once each. I keep getting Kukui and I want someone else!
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

I just want to the rumor OP

The league is already bulit in map. He got that right but it seems like team aether in villains maybe reworked let's see

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    Looking at the Rockruff following scene, the path to Route 3 to the north is blocked off.
    It could indicate that it's just a little interaction on our way to Iki Town during the prologue sequence of the game.

I also had a thought that it could just possibly be Kukui's Rockruff.

But then again, that path is blocked off until we finish the first trial.

Right now, I am not considering that the feature has returned.
    I think that Rockruff is just a wild one interacting with the trainer if you get close enough. Like how a friendly pup runs to a person to play. It's just another aspect that GF is trying to implement to make the region feel more alive.
    Friend Code: 3411-1577-9071
    PM me if you want to friend

Quote Originally Posted by knightwolf09 View Post
    I think that Rockruff is just a wild one interacting with the trainer if you get close enough. Like how a friendly pup runs to a person to play. It's just another aspect that GF is trying to implement to make the region feel more alive.
    Personally I hope they have following pokemon as an option instead of random pokes walking up to you with emotions. I could see myself being annoyed by wild pokemon just running up to my character all the time and getting in the way.

I kinda feel like that Rockruff is going to be Kukui's that he lends us to go to Iki Town with.

Quote Originally Posted by knightwolf09 View Post
    I also had the thought that the Rockruff in question could be Kukui's. It seemed more like the player is playing with it rather than it following you, though that could just be me.

It'd have been nice if maybe Kukui's Rockruff were made a Gift Pokemon that can become Dusk Lycanroc as a nod to it being the same Rockruff that Ash has and has now evolved, but alas.
    Last edited by Akashin; 22nd August 2017 at 9:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    I also had the thought that the Rockruff in question could be Kukui's. It seemed more like the player is playing with it rather than it following you, though that could just be me.

It'd have been nice if maybe Kukui's Rockruff were made a Gift Pokemon that can become Dusk Lycanroc as a nod to it being the same Rockruff that Ash has and has now evolved, but alas.
    Yeah, locking an entire evolution behind an event distribution is stupid enough, since it can't be obtained normally.

Anyway, I think the new buildings in Malie, Royal Avenue and Heahea are our missing facilities (i.e. Inverse Battles, Battle Institute and a prototype Gym) since the former two especially were suspiciously missing from S/M.

Banner made by Satomine Night

Quote Originally Posted by Hoennking View Post
    I just want to the rumor OP

The league is already bulit in map. He got that right but it seems like team aether in villains maybe reworked let's see
    What rumor?
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079
    Pokémon Omega Ruby Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079
    Pokemon Sun Friend Code:0275-7830-7079

I was a fan of Litten's Final Evolution before it was cool.

Part of the issue with this following Pokémon thing is that the Pokémon they showed was Rockruff, who is both a mascot of the region, and the sort of Pokémon you would expect to chase the player around due to its loving and pet-like nature. That means it could very easily be just some random Pokémon in the overworld, or some sort of story event. Of course, that doesn't mean it can't be a following Pokémon, its just not as good evidence for the feature as it could be.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Truth View Post
    Anyway, I think the new buildings in Malie, Royal Avenue and Heahea are our missing facilities (i.e. Inverse Battles, Battle Institute and a prototype Gym) since the former two especially were suspiciously missing from S/M.
    I actually really like the idea of a prototype gym. That could be really cool to see if they decide not to give us actual gyms.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old. It's an out-of-this-world adventure!
    Check it out!

For news, episode reviews, info on my games, Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon with pictures, and more visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    What rumor?
    Like he said, the rumor in the first post:

1. The player character moves to Alola a year later than SM. (Not disproven, but besides some vague things that could have plenty of other explanations it doesn't have much going for it, either.)
    2. The League is already established and the Champion is mysterious. (I suppose the League being on the map already could hint at that, but that could also be because it's no longer a secret in need of being kept.)
    3. The villainous team is called Team Rainbow, a reworked version of an old villainous team with some old characters as members. (...Probably not?)
    4. The box legends are forms of Necrozma rather than Solgaleo and Lunala. (Unproven, but highly doubtful.)
    5. Lillie will surprise you a lot. (Maybe?)

Looking at this frame I think Rockruff is not following you. The protagonist is coming from left while Rockruff is coming from right. It should be behind him, up on the left or up in the middle of the frame. They're actually one in front of the other here.
    https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images...23a1cf04e5.jpg
    Signature edited due to exceeding image limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by john90 View Post
    Looking at this frame I think Rockruff is not following you. The protagonist is coming from left while Rockruff is coming from right. It should be behind him, up on the left or up in the middle of the frame. They're actually one in front of the other here.
    Yeah, it definitely seems like you're just approaching and playing with the Rockruff. That it's the only time in the trailer an overworld Pokemon is seen seemingly following you is telling; there'd be no reason not to at least show the Starters in a similar way if that's what it was.

Or the protagonist just turned around while running. He run to the left and than turned right.

Im definitely not getting my hopes up and saying the following feature is not back and that trailer doesnt haveanything to do with following pokemon, but i really hope it is back super secretly :P

I thing GF is holding details back as to not ruin some sort of surprise and mysteries that we will encounter in the new the new games. ORAS had no real secrets to keep being they were remakes and XY and SM had many things that were leaked online and took away the fun of discovering them. Specifically with Cosmog evolving into the box Legendaries.
    "Hey! Don't pawn your trash on me!" Watchy Watchog

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Jigglypuff View Post
    I thing GF is holding details back as to not ruin some sort of surprise and mysteries that we will encounter in the new the new games. ORAS had no real secrets to keep being they were remakes and XY and SM had many things that were leaked online and took away the fun of discovering them. Specifically with Cosmog evolving into the box Legendaries.
    Oras would have some secrets like the Delta Episode or New Mauville... but most of it was leaked because of the Demo.

I did hear something about pokeshopper that might give us something for these games, that's been reliable in the past before right?

My opinion:
    An updated Poké Ride feature previously seen in SM but this time without the need to ride, but the Pokémon can follow us.
    For this case Rockruff would have the ability to sniff and head to places where there are hidden item.
    About what you mention, it is possible that Rockruff comes back from sniffing something and that is why it comes from the opposite direction.

That's the only thing I could explain, but if I'm wrong then you're right.

Sorry for the English, I'm out of practice.
    Last edited by chosen-one; Yesterday at 11:11 PM.
    Reasons:
    1° Decidueye with no priority stab move and 70 base speed.
    2° Lycanroc with 487 BST.
    Why GF...why

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415