Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Rumors/Leaks Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Det. Viper View Post
    This. I never liked that feature. It was cool in yellow but after is not needed. But it doesn't affect the overall gameplay of Pokémon. Either way it's just a game.
    Exactly. Maybe they could have it be optional some how.
    Looking forward to the new X Files episodes coming out in 2018! Thank you David, Gillian, Mitch, Glen and the rest of the cast and crew of 1013 for taking time to make them .

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Erron Black View Post
    It's fiction not reality. That doesn't matter.
    Not a good 'argument' to use considering the nature of the topic j/s.

I played HG when the 'following pokemon' feature was present and honestly although it was cute at times, I wasn't terribly moved by the feature. It also seems like that would idk, put a bit of a strain considering the grooming feature is also a thing.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    Not a good 'argument' to use considering the nature of the topic j/s.

I played HG when the 'following pokemon' feature was present and honestly although it was cute at times, I wasn't terribly moved by the feature. It also seems like that would idk, put a bit of a strain considering the grooming feature is also a thing.
    Of all things to put in a strain, why would the grooming feature? It's only selectable by menu and has its own transition to the mode.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Of all things to put in a strain, why would the grooming feature? It's only selectable by menu and has its own transition to the mode.
    It would be cool if interacting with your following pokemon showed it's current reaction, then gave you the option to use an item or immediately enter Refresh.

Most recent shiny: Current Hunts:

Mega mitotic is a rumor

Just wanted to make sure...This is fake right?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJVpcFWUMAAycVW.jpg
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Sun Team:

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post

I would assume so. When it comes to CoroCoro, Serebii is puts up any news almost as soon as it becomes available, plus we got this month's CoroCoro leak already, so if it's not on the main site, it's probably fake.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old. It's an out-of-this-world adventure!
    Check it out!

For news, episode reviews, info on my games, Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon with pictures, and more visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post

Pretty sure that's fake.
    It tried to imitate CoroCoro, but the layout is all over the place and it doesn't make good use of space.

Also you can tell that the magazine is very thin, when CoroCoro is several hundred pages thick, as seen here.

.: Waiting for the stars to align. | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617