Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Rumors/Leaks Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Det. Viper View Post
    This. I never liked that feature. It was cool in yellow but after is not needed. But it doesn't affect the overall gameplay of Pokémon. Either way it's just a game.
    Exactly. Maybe they could have it be optional some how.
    Looking forward to the new X Files episodes coming out in 2018! Thank you David, Gillian, Mitch, Glen and the rest of the cast and crew of 1013 for taking time to make them .

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Erron Black View Post
    It's fiction not reality. That doesn't matter.
    Not a good 'argument' to use considering the nature of the topic j/s.

I played HG when the 'following pokemon' feature was present and honestly although it was cute at times, I wasn't terribly moved by the feature. It also seems like that would idk, put a bit of a strain considering the grooming feature is also a thing.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    Not a good 'argument' to use considering the nature of the topic j/s.

I played HG when the 'following pokemon' feature was present and honestly although it was cute at times, I wasn't terribly moved by the feature. It also seems like that would idk, put a bit of a strain considering the grooming feature is also a thing.
    Of all things to put in a strain, why would the grooming feature? It's only selectable by menu and has its own transition to the mode.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Of all things to put in a strain, why would the grooming feature? It's only selectable by menu and has its own transition to the mode.
    It would be cool if interacting with your following pokemon showed it's current reaction, then gave you the option to use an item or immediately enter Refresh.

Most recent shiny: Current Hunt:

Mega mitotic is a rumor

Just wanted to make sure...This is fake right?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DJVpcFWUMAAycVW.jpg
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Sun Team:

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post

I would assume so. When it comes to CoroCoro, Serebii is puts up any news almost as soon as it becomes available, plus we got this month's CoroCoro leak already, so if it's not on the main site, it's probably fake.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old. It's an out-of-this-world adventure!
    Check it out!

For news, episode reviews, info on my games, Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon with pictures, and more visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post

Pretty sure that's fake.
    It tried to imitate CoroCoro, but the layout is all over the place and it doesn't make good use of space.

Also you can tell that the magazine is very thin, when CoroCoro is several hundred pages thick, as seen here.

.: Waiting for the stars to align. | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

So I was surfing through the Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2) in Bulbagarden forums and it seems there might be a 4chan leak that could gain some traction. Apparently the Chinese leaker has been discussing about this leak with some people along with talk of Adhesive evolving or at the very least gaining a new form. It's interesting because the Chinese riddler gave a lot of hints last year in regards to Pokemon Sun and Moon so it does give credence to this 4chan leak. As well as there being a Team Rocket event next Wednesday along with Junichi Masuda retweeting it and a few weeks back posting a picture of himself with all the past Villain's ace Pokemon, this is very interesting. Last the wishlist 4chan leak that has gotten everything right so far also mentioned new Alolan forms and Team Rocket returning. It may be nothing or it may be true, I still think it is interesting to post about it and worth a discussion to have.

Here is the 4chan link:https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread...ore-usum-leaks
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079
    Pokémon Omega Ruby Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079
    Pokemon Sun Friend Code:0275-7830-7079

I was a fan of Litten's Final Evolution before it was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    So I was surfing through the Rumours/Fakes/Leaks Discussion Thread (V2) in Bulbagarden forums and it seems there might be a 4chan leak that could gain some traction. Apparently the Chinese leaker has been discussing about this leak with some people along with talk of Adhesive evolving or at the very least gaining a new form. It's interesting because the Chinese riddler gave a lot of hints last year in regards to Pokemon Sun and Moon so it does give credence to this 4chan leak. As well as there being a Team Rocket event next Wednesday along with Junichi Masuda retweeting it and a few weeks back posting a picture of himself with all the past Villain's ace Pokemon, this is very interesting. Last the wishlist 4chan leak that has gotten everything right so far also mentioned new Alolan forms and Team Rocket returning. It may be nothing or it may be true, I still think it is interesting to post about it and worth a discussion to have.

I heard RR was either an abbreviation of 'Rainbow Rocket' or the internal name for the Ultra Recon Squad from two different places both of which are most likely made up.
    My Ultra Sun team will be Fire Emblem themed!

Loyal Guardian of our Precious Baby Jamgmo-o
    3DS Friend Code(VM or PM if you want me to add you back): 1693-1645-5618

I've heard this for a few days, but from what I can tell all the evidence is heresay. I've never seen evidence of the original posts, like the first Chinese leak, rather everyone claiming it's so. I think it's a hoax.

If I'm not mistaken, I recall reading somewhere that the "Riddler" doesn't want to provide rumors anymore. So anything that was claimed to be from him/her is pretty much fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, I recall reading somewhere that the "Riddler" doesn't want to provide rumors anymore. So anything that was claimed to be from him/her is pretty much fake.
    Also it doesn't sound like him. This aren't riddles...

It's interesting that it says the new Alola form is for a Grass/Poison type from Gen I, because another leak that I believe revealed UB Burst and UB Lay/Assembly before they were officially revealed, said that the only new Alolan forms were for the Oddish line.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic69 View Post
    It's interesting that it says the new Alola form is for a Grass/Poison type from Gen I, because another leak that I believe revealed UB Burst and UB Lay/Assembly before they were officially revealed, said that the only new Alolan forms were for the Oddish line.
    I've heard of that "leak" too, but it's originally in Japanese and I haven't heard that it revealed Assembly and Burst before they were revealed. Again, it's ones I hear of without anyone showing any evidence for...

Quote Originally Posted by .Aerodactyl. View Post
    I've heard of that "leak" too, but it's originally in Japanese and I haven't heard that it revealed Assembly and Burst before they were revealed. Again, it's ones I hear of without anyone showing any evidence for...
    Well it hinges on whether we can find the original 2chan post or whatever, and see if it was really posted before those UBs were announced. I believe the six UBs it mentioned were "UB Burst, UB Lay (Assembly), UB Sticky (Adhesive), UB Eyelashes, UB Freeze, and UB Pet".

Well it hinges on whether we can find the original 2chan post or whatever, and see if it was really posted before those UBs were announced. I believe the six UBs it mentioned were "UB Burst, UB Lay (Assembly), UB Sticky (Adhesive), UB Eyelashes, UB Freeze, and UB Pet".
    This might just be me, but if people are just saying this but not actually producing the post in question, I'm inclined to disbelieve it
    Because consider that every dang 4chan rumor is screenshotted JUST IN CASE, meanwhile this one that is supposedly naming (with exact match ups!) UBs is just being passed around as "that 2ch post i heard about"

I don't think we are getting new Alolan Forms, they would have revealed at least one by now :-/ And the new version exclusives posted on Serebii's twitter don't show any either. So any leak mentioned some is fake, imho.

Nothing would make me happier than being wrong in this regard, but I don't think I am...

I'd be steaming mad if we just got one new Alola form line. That's even worse than none! Especially if the only new Alola form line was a Kanto Pokemon
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Orphalesion View Post
    I don't think we are getting new Alolan Forms, they would have revealed at least one by now :-/ And the new version exclusives posted on Serebii's twitter don't show any either. So any leak mentioned some is fake, imho.

Nothing would make me happier than being wrong in this regard, but I don't think I am...
    I don't think the poster should be the end all be all for version exclusives in the first place, but even if it was new alolan forms may not necessarily be version exclusive.

Granted I'm with you on there probably not being any, but hey

There not on some time limit to reveal some new Alolan forms and there is still time left for them to reveal some. Also no just because they didn't show some version exclusives and the post that was on Serebii's twitter does not mean that there aren't any and that those are the only version exclusive pokemon that were going to see in USUM, as that was only showing all the ones that we already knew about.

Look you keep saying that oh will if there was going to be some new Alolan forms that they would have revealed them by now as if Gamefreak is chained to some time limit you set, when their not. Look just because they haven't revealed one yet doesn't mean that there aren't any as at the end of the day Gamefreak is the one that chooses when they want to reveal information including any new Alolan forms, so if they don't want to reveal them yet, that doesn't mean that there aren't any it just means that they choose to keep it hidden for longer.

If they can keep brand new Ultra Beast hidden for a long period of time then there is no reason to think why they couldn't hide new Alolan forms for a long period of time.

The poster just show the version exclusives we already know about. The poster never claimed to show ALL version exclusives.

Alot of you'll are out of the Chinese loop .
    The riddler still post leaks but its on this Chinese site that's basically a discount Twitter.
    He's popped up periodically during the USUM promotion cycle to say some stuff and now he's backing this new rumor.

Any leaks about 2 features I'd love to see: Pokemon following the trainer and riding Charizard Fly like Latias/Latios in ORAS?

Quote Originally Posted by desdar300 View Post
    Alot of you'll are out of the Chinese loop .
    The riddler still post leaks but its on this Chinese site that's basically a discount Twitter.
    He's popped up periodically during the USUM promotion cycle to say some stuff and now he's backing this new rumor.
    Oh, is that so? Now I'm curious about it. Any possibility of listing all what he had said?

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast