View Poll Results: Did you like the Poké Pelago?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

36 94.74%
  • No

1 2.63%
  • I've never used it or didn't fully level it up.

1 2.63%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did you like the Poké Pelago?

I really like it, and it's quite useful, as well. I hope they keep it in the future games.
    Claimed:
    Pokemon Omega Ruby team:
    Pokemon Moon team:

It has potential, much like Festival Plaza. I like certain things about it, like the infinite pokebean supply, the egg hatching help, and the scavenging for items. The latter really helped me out with getting the evolutionary stones I needed to complete my Dex. That extra Ice stone took me TWO damn months to appear though, and I was doing the stone option too!
    I hope Ultra expands on this more and adds more stuff you can do.

Love. love, love it! Three main reasons: stones are easy enough to come by as I work to evolve pokemon for my living pokedex, plenty of beans to feed and easily max out affection of all the hoards of pretty pokemon I transferred over from a running of 4 previous generations of games, and having an easy 10 hour wait to max out happiness and evolve those otherwise annoying to deal with pokemon that evolve in that particular way. I'd love it enough just for the maxed out happiness as I have always LOATHED how long and frustrating an issue that was, especially trying to get it done at as low a level as possible.
    Needing Friend Codes for Friend Safaris! Please PM if you would like to add me!

FC: 4613-7740-0982

My Safari:

I hope next time they make the Pokemon you get from it contain hidden abilities or breeding moves so they don't feel redundant.

Quote Originally Posted by xenlock View Post
    I hope next time they make the Pokemon you get from it contain hidden abilities or breeding moves so they don't feel redundant.
    I love this idea. give them all a chance to have hidden abilities, egg moves, and/or perfect IVs so they are actually useful.

Adventure started 11/18/16
    First Hall of Fame entry 11/27/16
    Alola Pokédex: 301/301 - completed 12/13/16
    Alola Living Pokédex completed 12/22/16
    Current Hunt:
    Shiny Trial Quest started 5/19/17

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12