View Poll Results: Which monkey did you like the best?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pansage

9 52.94%
  • Pansear

6 35.29%
  • Panpour

2 11.76%

Thread: Poll: The Elemental Monkeys

Default Poll: The Elemental Monkeys

Generation V introduced the three elemental monkey Pokemon: the Grass-type Pansage, the Fire-type Pansear, and the Water-type Panpour. Which one did you like the best?
    Please remember not to spam and explain your choice a bit.

I usually ended up using whichever elemental monkey that I received at the Dreamyard in Black and White hee hee, tho my favourite is probably Pansage just cuz I like Simisage's design. :]

Probably Pansear/Simisear. I like its design best out of the three and I find it a lot harder to find a fire type that I like in BW than water or grass, so it's definitely the one that I use the most often.

Panpour is my favorite. I adore its closed eyes and I like how the three monkeys have a "hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil" theme going on.

Quote Originally Posted by ZilverLox View Post
    I adore its closed eyes and I like how the three monkeys have a "hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil" theme going on.
    Hee hee, it's funny cuz it took me ages to notice that reference. But once I was told about it, it suddenly made sense why Panpour had closed eyes and why Pansear has its hand close to its ear in the Black and White games.

Pansear's my choice since it had the type advantage against Burgh's and Brycen's Gyms in B/W. To me type advantages make all the difference when I select which Pokemon I use, hence why Pansear gets my vote.

I'm a fan of all three monkeys (used each one at least once during Gen 5), though my favourite would probably be Panpour. I like Water types, Pan/Simipour's blue colouring is nice, and Simipour was a good addition to my BW teams.
    >>// \\<<

In Black (the original), since I chose Tepig, I received Pansage at the Dreamyard to take on Cress. I named him Springhill, which ties in with the Grass typing. I think of him as being the most useful out of all three elemental monkeys, since he can learn moves like Energy Ball and Seed Bomb, two pretty powerful Grass-type attacks.

In Black 2 and X, I caught all three of the monkeys to fill up my Pokédex, not use them in my teams (I have Leavanny in B2 and Roserade in X for that).
    I love Canada now and forever.

Sun Team:

Pansage is my favorite I really like it design It so cute Also Simisage look so cool.
    Last edited by Nebbygetinthebag; 15th August 2017 at 1:57 AM.

I like all 3 But my fave is Pansage because I love Simisage's design the most

I was never a big fan of the elemental monkeys tbh. I really only used Panpour in my first playthrough of White just so I can have a Water-type until Tirtouga was available. So I guess Panpour's my favourite, but only due to briefly using one ingame.
    MyAnimeList | LLSIF
    < - (Banner's mine)

Pansear/Simisear. It's really nothing more than the fact that it never really gets love- I always kind of find stuff that's overlooked rather appealing. However, I love Simisear's design and how easygoing it just seems to be. It seems really carefree, and I love it for that.

I don't really like any of them in their base forms, but Pansage gets my vote because Simisage actually looks pretty cool compared to the other two evolutions (I've never liked Simipour's ... hair ... things and Simisear is sort of bland to me).

I'm definitely giving this one to Pansage/Simisage, as I actually think their designs are actually pretty good. With Pansear/Simisear, I think the Chimchar line does Fire Monkeys better, while I find Panpour/Simipour are rather questionable in my eyes (Kinda wish they had soak in the name instead, but alas...).

I'm somewhat biased towards Baoppu (Pansear), because of the three Isshu elemental monkeys, I selected Baoppu as my team's Fire-type in both Black version and White version. I simply appreciate Baoppu's designated type, appearance, and overall movepool.

Pansear is my favourite simply because it was on my team during my first playthrough of White version. Panpour is a close second though, as I used one in my first playthrough of Y.