Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: August 17th: SM38 - Mimikkyu's Disguise!

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Would be nice to see Dusk Lycanroc learn a new Rock move. Like Rock Slide. Maybe Stone Edge.
    Well its going to get both Accelrock and Counter which is pretty good for the time being.
    3DS FC(X/Moon): 3995 6544 3549/Friend Safari: Fire with Pansear, Slugma, and Braixen
    3DS FC(Y/Sun): 1719 4581 9302/Friend Safari: Dark with Pawniard, Sneasel, and Sableye.

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    Well its going to get both Accelrock and Counter which is pretty good for the time being.
    Given how both were acknowledged as signature moves along with Iwanko having moments with both of the Pokemon I sure do hope it gets both, Counter also gives a purpose to the Fighting Z-Crystal if Hala makes another appearance. Plus gotta fill that fourth slot and I guess Tackle can go.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    On the asumption this is real... it seems like this was suppose to be Mimikyu's broken disguise form, but they either could not figure out themselves what it looked like or they did not have time to program it. Or something else entirely because w/e
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Flashy

Image made by me

Quote Originally Posted by satopi View Post
    Remember guys, they did create a Z Ring of their own and kept practice posing at the end of the TR vs TS episode. They could use their Z Crystal... if they stole an actual Z Ring from Hala.
    Yes, they created an artificial Z-Ring, but they have no idea what they are doing. Firstly, they have to acquire an actual Z-Ring. Secondly, they have to figure out that the Trainer wears the Z-Ring, not the Pokémon. Thirdly, they have to learn the correct pose for Black Hole Eclipse.

What in the name of Arceus is that?! O_o

(Banner made by me, Satomine Night)
    Request a banner from Studio Satomine Graphics
    Check out my art gallery to see more of my banners

Quote Originally Posted by Satomine Night View Post
    Yes, they created an artificial Z-Ring, but they have no idea what they are doing. Firstly, they have to acquire an actual Z-Ring. Secondly, they have to figure out that the Trainer wears the Z-Ring, not the Pokémon. Thirdly, they have to learn the correct pose for Black Hole Eclipse.

What in the name of Arceus is that?! O_o
    Not worthy of dying of fright, that's for sure. If true, of course.
    Hey, the new subs I found do use Snowball. I win.

I enjoy writing.

Some people want to blend into the crowd.
    Some people want to stand out from the crowd.
    I want to be the crowd.

Currently patiently waiting for my crazy theories to pan out.

Taken from Serebii Episode pictures EP 928

Thought that the main point of interest for me in this episode will be Dusk Lycanroc's Z-move, but well... Mimikyu's getting a new form(most probably)! So another really intruiging episode coming up I guess!
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Ash's potential Alola ace!!!

Even if creepy spider Mimikyu isn't real, another thing to keep in mind is that Worlds is next week. There's a chance we'll get something there, potentially this new Mimikyu form.

~Credit to Satomine Night for the banner~
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes & Stuff:

i wonder if rowlet is feeling that z-power lol https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DG9EXvZXYAI-xc8.jpg

Ash looks completely non-threatening doing that pose. Like, look at thise little stick arms. Who does he think he's intimidating?

Ash looks completely non-threatening doing that pose. Like, look at thise little stick arms. Who does he think he's intimidating?
    Lol all he looks like is as if he's doing those stretching warm up exercises.

If that is Mimikyu's new forme I would be so disappointed. It looks lame.
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    If that is Mimikyu's new forme I would be so disappointed. It looks lame.
    It doesn't matter how it looks underneath. The mystery is what keeps it interesting. Even if it was perfectly designed, it'd still be disappointing just to know for certain. The same principle applies to the scariest of monsters that are kept hidden in movies. When you finally see them, yeah, they're frightening, but you're secretly relieved that it's not 2x as large.
    Last edited by TheWanderingMist; 12th August 2017 at 1:38 AM. Reason: typo
    Hey, the new subs I found do use Snowball. I win.

I enjoy writing.

Some people want to blend into the crowd.
    Some people want to stand out from the crowd.
    I want to be the crowd.

Currently patiently waiting for my crazy theories to pan out.

Taken from Serebii Episode pictures EP 928

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Would be nice to see Dusk Lycanroc learn a new Rock move. Like Rock Slide. Maybe Stone Edge.
    I could see Lycanroc gaining a new rock type move here during the training scene I suppose, tho I'm more interested in Jessie's side of the episode since she's the main focus from the look of things. I'm just glad Mimikyu is going through tough times cuz I couldn't sympathize with it until now. :3

Pokenchi preview's out. It is confirmed that Ash uses Continental Crush to blast off Team Rocket. Mimikyu hands Jessie its broken rag, and Jessie goes chasing after a Murkrow to get its rag back. And it ends with Mimikyu sitting on Jessie's shoulder with its rag seemingly repaired. Jessie looks pretty beat up, too.

Yeah, this definitely looks like it's going to be Jessie and Mimikyu bonding, and Mimikyu will probably listen to Jessie from here on out. Nothing more than that. Looks like we're not getting that new form just yet.

Pokenchi preview's out. It is confirmed that Ash uses Continental Crush to blast off Team Rocket. Mimikyu hands Jessie its broken rag, and Jessie goes chasing after a Murkrow to get its rag back. And it ends with Mimikyu sitting on Jessie's shoulder with its rag seemingly repaired. Jessie looks pretty beat up, too.

Yeah, this definitely looks like it's going to be Jessie and Mimikyu bonding, and Mimikyu will probably listen to Jessie from here on out. Nothing more than that. Looks like we're not getting that new form just yet.
    I agree 100%. I'm also thinking that Jessie gets Mimikyu's rag repaired at the shop she's in with the clothes. Maybe it gets blown away or whatever, which why we see Jessie chasing after the Murkrow, she eventually gets it back, and all is well.

Credit for the banner goes to Satomine Night!
    - Also a member of ~Lillie Fan Club~ and Serena The Kalos Queen Fan Club, Serena4ever!

Yeah, this definitely looks like it's going to be Jessie and Mimikyu bonding, and Mimikyu will probably listen to Jessie from here on out.
    And thus Mimikyu's power potential dropped a lot of levels.

~ Big adventures start with big bites ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2 - Super Mario Odyssey - Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    And thus Mimikyu's power potential dropped a lot of levels.
    It's part of Team Rocket it was only a matter of time, the same will happen with Bewear if they ever catch it, which I doubt they will, besides I'm pretty sure the fact it was out of its Pokeball during them blasting off means Lycanroc one shot it as well as the others with its Z-Move meaning it was already reduced to the normal level of Team Rocket competence before it started obeying.
        Spoiler:- Pokemon Predictions:

Spoiler:- Z-Crystal Predictions:

Good to see some bonding and development between the two already. I mean, that's basically the point of this episode.

Writers showing off Continental Crush by Ash and Dusk Lycanroc is a bonus and served to start the plot of the episode.

i hope they touch on the fact that she caught mimikyu in a luxury ball.

Hard to really care about a team rocket episode after what happened in the gladion episode, so sorry that I'm not that excited about this one.

Ahhh the TRio are getting that good ol unique animation styles again.
    ~Certified Alan Apologist~
    Pikachu deserves the main character treatment he rightfully earned!

(Credit goes to Satomine Night)
    Introducing Ash's next traveling companions: The enigmatic Bookworm & insightful Daydreamer
    Mallow-Lillie friendship duo; a bond so close, even the butler ships it!
    -Lady Lana: Full time big sister, part time kickasser
    -Queen Lillie and her duchess Vulpix will stick together, even without the initial intimacy
    -SM Ash will get character development and strives to be the best Ash like no Ash ever was...

Props to Jessie going to great lengths to protect Mimikyu's rag, going as far to as to get it back from a Murkrow and look beaten in the process.

Mimikyu might possibly show other emotions other than hatred towards Pikachu.
    Last edited by Spyro39; 13th August 2017 at 3:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Remix2 View Post
    Hard to really care about a team rocket episode after what happened in the gladion episode, so sorry that I'm not that excited about this one.
    Same here.
        Spoiler:- Pokemon Predictions:

Spoiler:- Z-Crystal Predictions:

From the second preview it seems mimikyu wont actually get a new form. The ending of the preview shows Jessie in a pink dress looking exhausted after a long battle with a repaired mimikyu on her side.
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079
    Pokémon Omega Ruby Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079
    Pokemon Sun Friend Code:0275-7830-7079

I was a fan of Litten's Final Evolution before it was cool.

Ugh... hopefully we don't have to wait too long for the episode starring Mimikyu's new forme. I HATE waiting freaking eons for Team Rocket centered episodes!!! They're some of the best ones this series has produced.

Good that Jessie and Mimikyu will be bonding at least. Hopefully James and Meowth get episodes real soon, especially Meowth. He hasn't had one since the BW arc involving him.
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast