Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A Judgement Brawl! (406)

Great episode with great battles, although Jessie's temper almost ruined it.

can someone please seed this episode! im 50.6% through! please help! i really want to see this episode! thank you to whoever helps!

This episode made up for the horrible fainting of Torkoal and Pikachu last episode. I know Ash couldn't switch against Dugtrio because of its Arena Trap, but he should have switched out Grovyle against Golduck. (Of course, then she would have switched in Venomoth...)

Regardless, the whole cliff-hanger about Morrison freezing up was pretty bad. I feel for the guy, but he should have known that he and Ash would have battled each other one way or another.
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR SOMETHING ELSE...

I wouldnt know if that is true or not because I havnt seen this episode yet. I still really need someone to seed this episode some how, so I can download it. Please can someone seed it for me to download?! But does that Corpfish own the Golduck?
    Proud Member Of The The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club! ( Co-Owner )
    Join The New Zealand Pokemon Fan Club!

[IMG]http://i4.*******.com/81jbbqx.png[/IMG]
    Credit Goes To Knight_Ram For This Trainer Card.

Xbox360 - Gamertag - Taniwha Ranger

Katie is definitely one of my favorite Ash opponents, she would have probably won the match if she didn't get flustered when her confusion turned against her, though it looked like she regained her composure oat the end but I think she got over confident with her Walrein and it's Ice Beam. Ash started his battle with with Morrison out great using the ice terrain to his advantage like that, to bad Morrison wasn't battling half heatedly or else he coulda used Girafarig's Pysic traits to stop Corphish in its tracks.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

These were some great battles. This is what makes a Pokemon league a Pokemon league. It's cool how they can't win with only Pokemon like most do in the games.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

pokemon leagues profide the best battles in the animeseries if you ask me, liked watching ths one.

League battles are the best...this one rocks!
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Why does Ash chose Pikachu against Steelix? Why not Torkoal?
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    Dosen't really make a difference. Both got beaten by the metal snake anyways.

Good episode! Grovyle was heaps cool with that final leaf blade on walrein!
    It was a very challenging battle too! I like them battles
    Wish Upon a Darkstar

Live To Win

I thought this episode was pretty cool, I like the battles that last almost the entire episode or even goes into another one, somehow makes them look stronger, I thought Katie was quite pretty as well maybe it's just the hair and her throwing pose (Venomoth go! She looks kinda hot).
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    It seems to always be against Onix or Onix evolutions since Pikachu learned Iron Tail.

My ideal battle ever!

Interesting episode that I had thought would be boring. Ash's battle with Katie continued on it's course, though the Golduck versus Corphish battle left a lot to be desired. I mean really, Golduck got knocked out by a Bubblebeam attack? Ugh. Swellow versus Scizor was a bit more intense and I started feeling like I could count on Swellow to be a strong Pokemon. That is, until it was defeated by Walrein haha. As always, it seemed that Grovyle was the one destined to shine in this battle. Figures. Ash, Morrison, and Tyson all advanced, and it was predictable that Ash and Morrison would fight next. There battle started out quite boring, but I'm sure things will change during the conclusion, in the next episode. I hope haha. 7/10, pretty decent.

Ash doesn't get to face too many girls in the leagues but this was and is the best battle with her.

My ideal battle ever!

Ash and Katie's battle was awesome.... but Ash had the upper hand from the beginning of this episode

This battle is definitely my favourite from the Hoenn League, and possibly my favourite battle in the anime full stop.

I can see how Ash pulling something out of the bag when he's faced with a seemingly impossible situation at the end of a battle would appeal to people, but most of the time I see that, I can't help but think "There's no way he should have been able to get away with that". In this battle, the momentum shifted part-way through, which seemed realistic enough to get me more engaged. When Ash won, I actually felt like he deserved the win, which is a feeling I don't always get in his battles.
    Katie had some good tactics going on there (something that I'd like to see more of in other battles), and the funny way Corphish dealt with confusion was just perfect to break through the intense tactical sparring. And the way it ended was superb - it made me think for a second that Ash had made a massive blunder, but I loved seeing him confidently give his final command, giving the battle that element of "trust" that the anime loves so much. That rounded off the battle well, satisfying me that it had it all - tactics, humour and heart.

My main objection to the two main battles in Hoenn that Ash had after this one is that they gradually deteriorated into "'Pokémon, use powerful attack X!' 'Pokémon, meet it head-on with your strongest attack Y!'", but this had none of that. Good job, writers!
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

This episode was cool. Grovyle vs Walrein was an awesome battle. It was cool to see Swellow taking down both Venomoth and Scizor in a row. Walrein is tough and strong. It was hilarious when even though Corphish was confused, it was still doing bizarre and real attacks to take down Golduck. Ash used a really good strategy against Walrein, freezing the water to take away the hiding place. It was disappointing to see Girafferig not getting a real chance to show it's strength

94/100

Did Katie really use Supersonic on an already confused Pokemon? Seriously writers? Anyway, it was a well done battle for the most part. There were some things I didn't like but they weren't dreadful this time.

What's really upsetting me here is the fact that Morrison and Tyson are getting more focus than the Grand Festival got in general. Seriously: I don't give a **** about Morrison. Stop trying to develop two people that are never going to come back on the show. It's truly a slap in the face of the coordinators that you barely focused on for two episodes.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

Right when I thought Ash was going to beaten in this battle, he manages to turn it around.
    Corphish managing to defeat Golduck while still confused was just hilarious!

The last battle between Grovyle and Walrein was pretty epic!
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234