Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: A Judgement Brawl! (406)

Ash's battle with Katie was very exciting. And it was cool to see Destiny Bond in the anime. I was wondering how they'd pull that move off. Anyway, during the part where everyone was having a day off from battling, I loved all the cute little scenes with Ash and Morrison. They were great. And I also liked the song they used there, "You And Me And Pokemon". That's one of my favorite songs. Oh, and of it course, when Morrison found out that he's gonna battle Ash next, that was really sad. I felt sorry for him. It's kinda weird though.

Heigani clamping onto Kaede's Golduck and swinging it in a frenzy made me chuckle, and the conclusive match between Juptile and Todoseruga was wonderful. The pizza dinner scene was great too since we saw Tetsuya hanging out with the group again, but Masamune's angst felt too forced to me since he hadn't known Satoshi that long.

This was a good episode, it was tense at the end when Morrison had to face off Ash. I am intrigued to see what will happen next episode, I am totally rooting for Ash to win!

I felt bad for Morrison when he was feeling bad about having to face Ash.
    Sun / OR / Y Friend Code: 2595-4852-2744

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345