Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Possible New Signature Z-Moves Discussion Thread

I assume the Rotom Z-move thing is really just the Rotom Dex's Z-Move, yes? If so, what about a regular battleable in your team Rotom? It'd be kinda cool if it got some kind of Z-move. APPLIANCE POWER-Z! lol

If they gave all the Rotoms an Appliance Power, you just know they’d give R-Fan another floating move. Or the Z-Move equivalent of Splash.

These new Z-Moves are way too excessive. Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom. A scary vortex that burns lunar surfaces... that’s what that means. It’s six lasers ala Final Fantasy. IDK, I just feel we’re in full blown Digimon territory with higher and deeper.
    3DS Friend Code: 5343-7935-6882
    Pokémon X Friend Safari: Oddish, Sawsbuck, Gogoat

Quote Originally Posted by DJStarstryker View Post
    I assume the Rotom Z-move thing is really just the Rotom Dex's Z-Move, yes? If so, what about a regular battleable in your team Rotom? It'd be kinda cool if it got some kind of Z-move. APPLIANCE POWER-Z! lol
    I was thinking that yes, this is Rotomdex's Z-Move (which he stated he wanted in Sun and Moon), but this is probably something that Rotom can do because it's part Pokédex, so I doubt it will translate to normal Rotom.

Quote Originally Posted by Victreebong View Post
    These new Z-Moves are way too excessive. Menacing Moonraze Maelstrom. A scary vortex that burns lunar surfaces... that’s what that means. It’s six lasers ala Final Fantasy. IDK, I just feel we’re in full blown Digimon territory with higher and deeper.
    Z-Moves have always been pretty excessive, in both names and animations. I think that's the point.

Join Ash and Pikachu as they travel to the Tenno Region, a region known for its advanced space program. Along their way towards the Tenno League and becoming a Pokémon Master they'll encounter new Pokémon, new enemies, such as the evil Team Planetary, and, of course, a certain trio of Team Rocket members, along with friends new and old. It's an out-of-this-world adventure!
    Check it out!

For news, episode reviews, info on my games, Luna, Terra, and Sol Versions, the basis of Cosmic Quest, Special Episodes, features like a Tenno Region Pokédex listing my custom Pokémon with pictures, and more visit the Pokémon Cosmic Quest Official Website.

Damn, the legendaries' signature moves look sick!
    My favourite has to be Lunala's and Dawn Wings Necrozma's one!
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 18/12/2016

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Looks like Turtonator might also get a Z-move from the Z-Power ring commercial. All the others (Solgaleo, Lycanroc, Popplio) featured have exclusive Z-moves (or their evolution), and if it appears with the Z-Power ring commercial, they're probably hinting at Turtonator getting one too.
    I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet, but, when they refer to "the hardest battle ever", maybe...
        Spoiler:- The Hardest Battle in Pokemon History!!:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist
    Ah, the untoppable battle, from which no other battle can take the crown. Charizard - X vs. Ash-Greninja? Pikachu vs. Latios? Those were mere side events compared to that battle.
    Who or What is Bewear?
    "Bewear doesn't need a plane- it'll either just run on water or fly there. The thing is either Arceus or Mew in disguise, remember..."
    "In disguise? Bewear is it's own thing, and it's something that has far surpassed Arceus or Mew."
    "No, Arceus and Mew answer to Bewear."

Quote Originally Posted by Zipper4242 View Post
    Looks like Turtonator might also get a Z-move from the Z-Power ring commercial. All the others (Solgaleo, Lycanroc, Popplio) featured have exclusive Z-moves (or their evolution), and if it appears with the Z-Power ring commercial, they're probably hinting at Turtonator getting one too.
    Nope. Just a Firium-Z

Turtonator is only there because it's Kiawe's main Pokemon, as with the others'.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Nope. Just a Firium-Z

Turtonator is only there because it's Kiawe's main Pokemon, as with the others'.

Okay while the main pokemon being there thing works for Gladion's Lycanroc, Lana's Popplio, and Kiawe's Turtonator there is one problem with that idea and it's that when it's comes to Ash you would expect it to show Pikachu, or if not Pikachu then Lycanroc, Rowlet, or Litten, and not Solgaleo especially since Ash so far doesn't officially own Cosmog, so it would seem weird and not make that much sense for Solgaleo to be Ash's main pokemon if he never officially owns it.

Also another odd thing is that if you look at it's showing Lana with Waterium-Z, Kiawe with Firium-Z, and Gladion with Rockium-Z, and then it shows Ash with Solgalium-Z, now what weird about this is the fact that out of the 4 characters being shown Ash is the only one with a pokemon exclusive Z-crystal being Solgalium-Z on his Power-Ring and on top of that, that Z-crystal is the only one out of the 4 Z-crystals being shown that a Z-crystal that's introduce in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.

I mean it's not like they had to use Rockium-Z to go with Gladion and his Lycanroc as they could have shown with with Lycanium-Z to promote that Z-crystal more, and it is interesting that if you look at Turtonator is the only pokemon on there that doesn't have an exclusive Z-crystal where Gladion's Lycanroc does and Lana's Popplio does to in it's final stage, and Solgaleo does and Ash's Pikachu, Lycanroc, Litten(in it's final stage), and Rowlet(in it's final stage) all have pokemon exclusive Z-crystals.
    Last edited by ShadowForce720; 13th October 2017 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Nope. Just a Firium-Z

A bit disappointing to hear but thanks. Aw man, I was hoping for a Z-move based on Shell trap
    I'm not sure if anyone posted this yet, but, when they refer to "the hardest battle ever", maybe...
        Spoiler:- The Hardest Battle in Pokemon History!!:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist
    Ah, the untoppable battle, from which no other battle can take the crown. Charizard - X vs. Ash-Greninja? Pikachu vs. Latios? Those were mere side events compared to that battle.
    Who or What is Bewear?
    "Bewear doesn't need a plane- it'll either just run on water or fly there. The thing is either Arceus or Mew in disguise, remember..."
    "In disguise? Bewear is it's own thing, and it's something that has far surpassed Arceus or Mew."
    "No, Arceus and Mew answer to Bewear."

Okay, so it's been confirmed now that Mimikyu is getting a signature Z-move.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce720 View Post
    Okay, so it's been confirmed now that Mimikyu is getting a signature Z-move.
    Interesting. So it's possible that Jessie may utilize the signature Z-Move for Mimikyu, however, Jessie still needs a Z-Ring first in order for that to work.

Not surprised that Mimikyu gets a Z-move and was expecting it but I am still glad it was finally confirmed.

I hope it's really spooky and they reveal it during Halloween.

And to nobody's surprise Mimikyu's z-move is confirmed.
    This is the z-move I've been most anticipating, I don't care for z-moves much but I'm curious what Mimikyu's will look like.
    I do hope Mimikyu's a bit easier to obtain though, making new Pokemon only having a 5% chance of appearing while older ones kept showing up just annoyed me.
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

I'm happy Mimikyu is getting its own Z-Move. It's one of my favourite Pokemon this generation. I personally hope its Z-Move is a Fairy type move as Mimikyu is my Z-user in the Battle Tree and Twinkle Tackle, while decently powerful, still isn't as powerful as it could be and I'm reluctant to run a Ghost Z-Move due to Normal's immunity to it which has cost me in the past.

In the picture it says "Compatible with Pokémon Sun/Pokémon Moon and Pokémon Ultra Sun/Pokémon Ultra Moon". Does that mean we could get the Mimikium Z in Sun/Moon as well?

With Mimikyuu's signature Z-move being confirmed, then we might as well expect one for Togedemaru.
    In fact, in that famous direct, Lycanroc, Mimikyuu and Togedemaru were shown together in it and now that we know that those weren't cutscenes but Z-moves, well, I don't have to say anything else right?
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 18/12/2016

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptile Leaf Blade View Post
    In the picture it says "Compatible with Pokémon Sun/Pokémon Moon and Pokémon Ultra Sun/Pokémon Ultra Moon". Does that mean we could get the Mimikium Z in Sun/Moon as well?
    ...No.

If it was, the Z-Crystal would be in the data of the original games, and it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Requiem Aeternam View Post
    I'm happy Mimikyu is getting its own Z-Move. It's one of my favourite Pokemon this generation. I personally hope its Z-Move is a Fairy type move as Mimikyu is my Z-user in the Battle Tree and Twinkle Tackle, while decently powerful, still isn't as powerful as it could be and I'm reluctant to run a Ghost Z-Move due to Normal's immunity to it which has cost me in the past.
    It's probably more likely that it's going to be a Ghost type Z-move considering it will most likely link off of Mimikyu's Shadow Claw which is a ghost type move and a move that keeps getting associated with Mimikyu.

Um question since it's been confirmed that Mimikyu is getting a Z-move does that mean it's safe to that it's pretty likely that were getting another trailer sometime this month that will show off that new Z-move?
    Last edited by ShadowForce720; 14th October 2017 at 5:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce720 View Post
    It's probably more likely that it's going to be a Ghost type Z-move considering it will most likely link off of Mimikyu's Shadow Claw which is a ghost type move and a move that keeps getting associated with Mimikyu.

Um question since it's been confirmed that Mimikyu is getting a Z-move does that mean it's safe to that it's pretty likely that were getting another trailer sometime this month that will show off that new Z-move?
    Quite possible. It will probably drop on Halloween if we're being completely honest. GF would miss out on a perfect opportunity if they did not take advantage of that day.

What do you guys think the effect will be for Mimikyu?
    Friend Code: 3411-1577-9071
    PM me if you want to friend

Quote Originally Posted by knightwolf09 View Post
    I think (hope) it will inflict the Curse status.

Quote Originally Posted by future.newyorker View Post
    I think (hope) it will inflict the Curse status.
    That was something I wanted with Decidueye with Sinister Arrow Raid, but reworked z-moves are more than likely not happening.
    Friend Code: 3411-1577-9071
    PM me if you want to friend

Quote Originally Posted by knightwolf09 View Post
    I saw someone on another site suggested it will reactivate Disguise, which is kind of cool. And if that is the case, then it allows Mimikyu to set up Swords Dance on turn 1 while its disguise is up, then, when it is destroyed, it can unleash a powerful Z move.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456