Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Possible New Signature Z-Moves Discussion Thread

^Universal TMs?
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    The tapu share a common move, though. The totems don't unless they add something to their movepool.
    I think all of them can learn Return and some other similar TMs or they could have come up with some move like "totem power" or something that is exclusive to the Totem Pokemon.

Signature moves stay in their standard move pools, though. Even snorlax learns Giga Impact by default.

Signature Z Moves would also require a more involved animation. The Tapu get around this by closing up their shells and latching into a giant that actually does the bulk of the move. There are like...we'll say 10 totems of all sorts of different body shapes and movement rigs and none have a unifying background factor. I don't see them doing a super generic animation for a signature z move either, since these are supposed to be very flashy. Eevee has one of the longer z move animations in the game and all it does is get a stat boost.

is there still a possibility of more new z-moves besides the unnamed Togedemaru one?
    2DS FC(X/Moon/UM): 3995 6544 3549/Friend Safari: Fire with Pansear, Slugma, and Braixen
    3DS FC(Y/Sun/US): 1719 4581 9302/Friend Safari: Dark with Pawniard, Sneasel, and Sableye.

Quote Originally Posted by i2i View Post
    is there still a possibility of more new z-moves besides the unnamed Togedemaru one?
    I would think so although unless one that is not for Mimikyu and Togedemaru gets revealed before that game comes out, we might have to just wait until the game comes out to know for sure.

Well they revealed Mimikyu's.
    It officially topped my favorite z-move! It is so freaking hilarious.
    It made Mimikyu a definite member of my team. I will sit there all day if it means getting a Mimikyu... please no more 5% chance.
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    Well they revealed Mimikyu's.
    It officially topped my favorite z-move! It is so freaking hilarious.
    It made Mimikyu a definite member of my team. I will sit there all day if it means getting a Mimikyu... please no more 5% chance.
    I have a Mimikyu in Bank. When I get Ultra Moon I’m willing to trade it if it helps you out.

3DS friend code: 5155-3940-2343 (Name: Chad. Follow me on Facebook/Twitter!)

Well, that has to be the cutest and yet most scary Z-move I've ever seen. XD
    Anyway, I suppose that's it.
    Now we only have to wait for the games' release!
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 18/12/2016

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Quote Originally Posted by Aetius View Post
    Well, that has to be the cutest and yet most scary Z-move I've ever seen. XD
    Yeop on both accounts.

So I haven't really been following the Z-moves, but does the Mimikyu one damage all the Pokemon in the opponents party?

Quote Originally Posted by Orphalesion View Post
    Yeop on both accounts.

So I haven't really been following the Z-moves, but does the Mimikyu one damage all the Pokemon in the opponents party?
    It just seems like a more powerful Twinkle Tackle by the looks of it. Most people do use a Twinkle Tackle Mimikyu though, so the little boost does help it out a bit.
    Friend Code: 3411-1577-9071
    PM me if you want to friend

Quote Originally Posted by knightwolf09 View Post
    It just seems like a more powerful Twinkle Tackle by the looks of it. Most people do use a Twinkle Tackle Mimikyu though, so the little boost does help it out a bit.
    Which makes it odd, because it’s a Fairy Type Z-move but an upgrade of Shadow Claw.

Quote Originally Posted by future.newyorker View Post
    Which makes it odd, because it’s a Fairy Type Z-move but an upgrade of Shadow Claw.
    But it says it needs to know Play Rough to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by knightwolf09 View Post
    But it says it needs to know Play Rough to use it.
    Your correct, Mimikyu needs to know Play Rough in order to use its Z-Move.
    I'm a young boy with a lot to prove.

Mimikyu's Z-Move is both adorable and extremely scary to think about.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Pokemon Black Team: Daedalus LV.52 Metoer LV.51 Lillil LV.51 Ramses LV.52 Neptune LV.50 Atalanta LV. 49 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

So... "Let's Snuggle Forever"

That name is at the same time adorable, creepy (weirdly stalkerish), terrifying and....kinda dirty...

They might have better used "cuddle" than "snuggle"
    Not gonna buy USUM. Still interested in whatever innovations it brings.

I have an interesting idea for a Silvally Z-Move. Okay, first instead of a z-crystal cause of lore purposes, Silvally would have a new item called a Z-Memory, which was created from research data of Z-Power and Z-Moves. When equipped, any move Silvally has can be turned into a Z-Move. For example, if Silvally knows Flame Charge, it can use Inferno Overdrive without Firium Z, or if it knows Parting Shot too it can turn into Z-Parting Shot as well. But when used on Multi Attack, it turns into it's unique Z-Move I call Activation: Omni Assault. This move does super effective damage on all types of pokemon, and when the move is done it changes it's ability to Protean.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567