Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: September 21st: SM43 - Gym Battle! Z-Move VS Mega Evolution!!

Honestly, I'd like if, once they get back to Alola, Ash reveals he brought Muk with him. Or even Kingler. One of those at the very least. Both of them could use way more screentime than they ever got.

I HAVE CLAIMED WEEZING. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.
    The Hoenn of Hoenness- Chapter 6 up now!
    404 Error 2: File Not Found- Chapter 14 up now!
    Author profile

Banner done by me. I do not do requests. The Shinies are not up for trade. Vote Missingno. for new SSB4 fighter!

Fizzy Bubbles info

Waiting for this thread to explode tomorrow if we get titles.

I don't think Ash is going to bring anyone back though. Bulbasaur and Squirtle are automatically out, Bayleef already had her time, Totodile is too jolly with his dance to evolve, and so on. I could probably come up with reasons for all of them.
    Hey, the new subs I found do use Snowball. I win.

I enjoy writing.

Some people want to blend into the crowd.
    Some people want to stand out from the crowd.
    I want to be the crowd.

Staying off Serebii on 9/21 until I can watch the episode personally.

Taken from Serebii Episode pictures EP 928

Honestly though, Totodile would fit SM so well with his antics. Such a cute mofo.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajas View Post
    Honestly though, Totodile would fit SM so well with his antics. Such a cute mofo.
    this, just like with many of his unevolved mons, like oshawott, scraggy, gible, or corphish

Problem is, the assumption is that a lot of those Pokemon remained unevolved because if they were to evolve, they'd lose their quirky personalities and pretty much become nothing more than battle machines. Yes, I know Gliscor and Bayleef happened, but they're pretty much the only Pokemon who have evolved and retained their quirky personalities.

While I don't deny it would be hilarious, am I the only one who thinks it would be weird to see a Feraligatr dancing the way Totodile does? Especially given Feraligatr is supposed to be a pretty vicious Pokemon anyway.

~Credit to Satomine Night for the banner~
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes & Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    I'm still expecting only like one or two titles and PokeFan to reveal the rest of October and maybe the first one of November, but I'm not expecting much more than that.

If, by some miracle, we don't get titles the next two days, the preview after SM43 will reveal SM44. Has that ever happened before anyway?
    I remember this happen before during DP but that's the only time I can recall.
    3DS FC(X/Moon): 3995 6544 3549/Friend Safari: Fire with Pansear, Slugma, and Braixen
    3DS FC(Y/Sun): 1719 4581 9302/Friend Safari: Dark with Pawniard, Sneasel, and Sableye.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132