Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334

Thread: September 21st: SM43 - Gym Battle! Z-Move VS Mega Evolution!!

Quote Originally Posted by mehmeh1 View Post
    welp, seems we're not getting titles until the preview. Also, what do you think will happen at ep 1000, given it will happen next year (assuming no major delays or the show getting cancelled, but it's pokemon)
    It means nothing in Japan.
    What do we want? Sinnoh remakes.
    When do we want them? Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    You know, I just realized that Ash never actually got the Cascade Badge legitimately. The gym battle was interrupted by Team Rocket before there could be a clear winner and she gave it to him anyway. After twenty years, they can finally finish that gym battle and have a legitimate win.
    If he doesn't win, it's going to be interrupted. After all they do seem too chicken to let Ash lose in an actual fight now.

welp, seems we're not getting titles until the preview. Also, what do you think will happen at ep 1000, given it will happen next year (assuming no major delays or the show getting cancelled, but it's pokemon)
    A team change for Ash is the best thing to do.
    Since having ALL the companions return for it will likely be as Ash catching Tapu Koko....
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

Quote Originally Posted by SinnohEevee View Post
    It means nothing in Japan.
    well that's lame

well that's lame
    1,000 is just like any other ordinary number. It's just a very minor milestone.

Last questions of the day.

Will Ash win?! Will Kiawe win?! Will Misty win?! Will Brock win?!

Or generally speaking...

Will the Z-Move users win to inaccurately show how powered up transformations have nothing against these powered up moves (which are the new deal)?! Will Misty show too much affection for her Psyduck?! Will TR interrupt the battles and have everyone forget about the outcome anyway?! Will everyone pack their bags and go back to Alola ASAP?!

~ Big adventures start with big bites ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2 - Super Mario Odyssey - Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post

Or generally speaking...

Will the Z-Move users win to inaccurately show how powered up transformations have nothing against these powered up moves (which are the new deal)?! Will Misty show too much affection for her Psyduck?! Will TR interrupt the battles and have everyone forget about the outcome anyway?! Will everyone pack their bags and go back to Alola ASAP?!
    I'm predicting Ash will beat Misty and Brock will beat Kiawe.
    1. Yes.
    2. Yes.
    3. would be funny
    4. Hopefully. We need to get back to the SM storyline
    Friend code:3454-4819-4829

Feel free to add me

Or generally speaking...

I feel like the battles will either get interrupted, or there will be no winner shown onscreen, and the battle just fades out. However, if the battles were to have a conclusion, I think Ash will beat Misty and Brock will beat Kiawe.

1) Yea if they win, they unfortunately will. Gotta milk the new mechanic

2) From the preview, seems like it.

3) I still think that's quite likely

4) I think everyone will go back to Alola by the end of this episode
    Quote Originally Posted by LilligantLewis View Post
    "Because I like BW and SM when a lot of people don't, if someone criticizes SM, even if it's a valid criticism, I will suddenly complain that no one criticized XY in the same way. I will then proceed to pretend the thread is being raided by XY fanboys even though I'm the only one who brought up XY in the first place".

Or generally speaking...

1. Yes.
    2. Not against Brock.
    3. Not against Ash.
    4. Yes.
    5. Probably, but not with Kiawe.
    6. Yeah, obviously.
    7. No. They got business with Giovanni and Matori.
    8. Seems like it. Because after the gym battles, they finished their extracurricular activity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zipper4242 View Post
    Where are the last questions of the day?
    He posted them just as you posted that.

Or generally speaking...

1. Most likely
    2. Yes
    3. I predict them interrupting
    4. Most likely we will back on Melemele Island in SM044 until USUM starts and we will get bored with this island again.
    What do we want? Sinnoh remakes.
    When do we want them? Soon.

Or generally speaking...

Yes to all of them!
    Who or What is Bewear?
    "Arceus in disguise? Bewear is something that has far surpassed Arceus or Mew."
    "Arceus and Mew answer to Bewear."
    Quote Originally Posted by Akkipeddi View Post
    Bewear can do anything, and by that, even open Wormholes at will. Seriously, the Tapus are summoning the wrong legendary to open the Ultra Wormhole. Solgaleo who? They should be summoning Bewear to open the Wormhole.
    Bewear is too strong to be a regular Totem lol. I think it should be like a secret boss, where after Ash completes the Island Challenge, Bewear is the true final challenge in Alola.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist View Post
    Bewear will never leave. Bewear was. Bewear is. Bewear will always be. There is no good or evil. There is only Bewear.
    Watch Ash lose to Bewear in the league. No trainer, just Bewear.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything12 View Post
    After watching the preview I'm going to say Psyduck wins against Popplio and Steenee because deadweight, Pikachu will win versus Gyrados because main character, and Turtonator will win against Steelix because underdog.
    It actually seems like one of the Pokemon make Psyduck mad and he attacks causing Steene and popilio to attack. I don't think Mallow and Lana will be battling , would there even be enough time for that. Also un-evolved Pokemon fighting against gym leaders with mega evolution, even Ash is using his all time ace Pikachu

Or generally speaking...

I have a feeling Ash will win, he's been on a roll lately. Kiawe looks pumped and so does Brock so not really sure who would win there. But I kinda want Brock, or at least one mega stone user win and one Z-move user win. They are on a school trip, so I expect them to leave ASAP,
    buh bye Kanto ;-;

I legit trolled
    I love all Lycanroc forms

Or generally speaking...

1. It'll be a close call both ways. Concerning Brock vs Kiawe, while Kiawe has an element of surprise with the Z Move, he can only use it once. If he misses, it may be all over. Turtonator may have the shell trap move, but it might not do well if his opponent can dig his way around. Now Brock, on the other hand, has Mega Evolution, which gives him a better element of surprise in this case. It would be because Kiawe had never dealt with Mega Evolution, and would try to use the Z Move out of desperation.

2. Ash v Misty, on the other hand, is a different case altogether. Ash has two elements of surprise (that is if Misty didn't watch the Lumiose Conference). One would be his already knowing about Mega Evolution, and the second is the Z Move. Not to say that Misty's Gyrados isn't strong. I'm saying that Ash might actually have a strategy to take on Mega Gyrados.

3. I think it would be a tie between Mega Evolution and Z Moves. Ash would edge out Misty, while Brock would beat Kiawe.

Really, I just want to hear Burning Battlefield and have one more epic battle with our old friends. I could care less who wins (as long as Alain doesn't come in and wreck everything with his mega Zard :P), so I have no feelings towards the match. Given the love that Megas got in XY (and I'm sure the writers still have that same love despite moving on to SM), I think that one match will have the Megas win and one will have the Z-Moves win, to show that they're both equal in strength.

Just give me the OS music, nostalgia, and feel and I will be satisfied, despite the inevitable salt buildup (unless somehow this episode can be super good, I highly doubt that nobody will find something to complain about).
    Who or What is Bewear?
    "Arceus in disguise? Bewear is something that has far surpassed Arceus or Mew."
    "Arceus and Mew answer to Bewear."
    Bewear can do anything, and by that, even open Wormholes at will. Seriously, the Tapus are summoning the wrong legendary to open the Ultra Wormhole. Solgaleo who? They should be summoning Bewear to open the Wormhole.
    Bewear is too strong to be a regular Totem lol. I think it should be like a secret boss, where after Ash completes the Island Challenge, Bewear is the true final challenge in Alola.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist View Post
    Bewear will never leave. Bewear was. Bewear is. Bewear will always be. There is no good or evil. There is only Bewear.
    Watch Ash lose to Bewear in the league. No trainer, just Bewear.

Or generally speaking...

1. Ash will win against Misty.
    2. Brock might win against Kiawe.
    3. Yes.
    4. No.
    5. No.
    6. Yes.

Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334