Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: September 21st: SM43 - Gym Battle! Z-Move VS Mega Evolution!!

Quote Originally Posted by Akkipeddi View Post
    Yeah, I was wondering the same, since they don't actually wear the Mega Rings. It'll probably be like what Professor Sycamore did in XY, where they don't have a Mega Ring, and they just have the Keystone, probably inside their respective gyms, and use them to Mega Evolve.
    Misty's case: I bet it will be mostly like Astrid's. Astrid wears it her ear, Misty will probably wear it in her ponytail. Brock: I'm not sure, maybe in his stethoscope.
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Ash's potential Alola ace!!!

Or maybe they won't put on the accessory until they actually battle.

Great, TRio is here. . Totally expecting them to interrupt.
    Quote Originally Posted by LilligantLewis View Post
    "Because I like BW and SM when a lot of people don't, if someone criticizes SM, even if it's a valid criticism, I will suddenly complain that no one criticized XY in the same way. I will then proceed to pretend the thread is being raided by XY fanboys even though I'm the only one who brought up XY in the first place".

Great, TRio is here. . Totally expecting them to interrupt.
    They may be appearing, but don't jump straight into that expectation. Just because they appear doesn't mean they will interrupt the battle.

F*** Team Rocket

I'm out. /s

I hope they won't interrupt the battle. Otherwise it will be disappointing. :x
    Completed the Trial of the Sword on Master Mode

Switch Friend Code: SW-4697-8361-8599
    3DS Friend Code: 3540-2766-5379

Quote Originally Posted by Vipsoccermaster View Post
    They may be appearing, but don't jump straight into that expectation. Just because they appear doesn't mean they will interrupt the battle.
    Yeah I know they may not, but there's higher chances of them interrupting than not. Atleast in Melemele, they had the whole base thing going on, or Team Skull butting into them. In Kanto, they have none of them to interrupt, so ideally the path is clear for them to cause trouble. What I'm really hoping is that they're actually meeting Giovanni in HQ instead, or the best part would be that Bewear interrupts TRio from interrupting the battle. .
    "Because I like BW and SM when a lot of people don't, if someone criticizes SM, even if it's a valid criticism, I will suddenly complain that no one criticized XY in the same way. I will then proceed to pretend the thread is being raided by XY fanboys even though I'm the only one who brought up XY in the first place".

Who will win?

Why, Team Rocket of course!

3DS Friend Code: 4098-3939-2078 | Woody (Sun) | Moon (Moon)

Switch Friend Code: SW-6300-2045-4545

Quote Originally Posted by Vipsoccermaster View Post
    Yeah, but wasting time on them screwing around instead of showing the battle sucks too.

If I wanted to see that, I'd watch DP again. -_-

Though we ARE back in Kanto, so...

Either way, the situation sucks x_x
    Last edited by Jangobadass; 13th September 2017 at 4:54 PM.
    Sweet Arceus in his dimension... O_O

Oh Great team rocket is in this, definitely expected them to interrupt the battle now.

They're obviously gonna show everyone leaving Kanto as well in this ep so of course TR would appear at least at the end, saying something to Giovanni or chasing after Ash and co etc. Hopefully they won't interrupt the fights.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Even if an interruption may or may not happen, this only means they'll take time away from the battles anyway.

~ Rabbid Mario: Watch out, we have a badass over here. ~

Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Splatoon 2 - Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle

Or they could try to steal Pikachu at the beginning of the episode and get blasted off. Let's not jump to conclusions here.

Seriously, Tomioka is writing this episode. I don't think he'd do a TR interruption. And this episode obviously wasn't going to be 20 minutes of battling, so if you were expecting that, it's on you.
    Last edited by Golden_Latias; 13th September 2017 at 5:09 PM.

~Credit to Satomine Night for the banner~
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes & Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Team Rocket is in this episode? Great. Just great. They had better not interrupt either of these battles, or my hatred for them will reach new heights. The last thing these intense battles need is the TRio interrupting. I hope their appearance is incredibly brief--either they attempt to kidnap Pikachu in the beginning and get blasted off, or we see them briefly boarding the plane back to Alola at the end of the episode. I don't want them to take any time away from the Gym battles.

I may be looking too deeply into this, but the fact that Ash and Misty's battle is mentioned first makes me wonder if Ash battles Misty before Kiawe battles Brock. That would make the most sense; since Ash is the only one among the students who has experience participating in Gym battles, he should be the one to battle first, while Kiawe observes in preparation for his own battle.

(Banner made by me, Satomine Night)
    Request a banner from Studio Satomine Graphics
    More signature banners: You Fool! | Suspicious Classmates | Laugh Together | Got Nassy? | Edgelord Smash

I really hope that Trio doesn't interrupt the battle. But anyway, quite excited to see some battling action again and Ash beat another Mega.
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

I hope the TR scenes are with Giovanni. Maybe Giovanni tells TR about potential evil threats in Alola...like the Aether Foundation?
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    I feel like this fandom idolizes Ash way too much. It was bad before, but with XY and S&M it feels like it has reached a whole new level. It's like every person that doesnt outright dislike him is obviously obsessed with with him, and every person who does him wrong is evil incarnate.

Living through other people is unhealthy; living through fictional 10-year olds that are stuck in a timeloop is super unhealthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Latias View Post
    Or they could try to steal Pikachu at the beginning of the episode and get blasted off. Let's not jump to conclusions here.

Seriously, Tomioka is writing this episode. I don't think he'd do a TR interruption. And this episode obviously wasn't going to be 20 minutes of battling, so if you were expecting that, it's on you.
    This is the S&M era, so I don't even think the director will let him write seriously.

But it'll probably be fine.

Well.....now that I think of it, I would really like if the Trio interrupts, then get blasted off instantly like flies, and the battle continues after that. The Trio would be taught a lesson for interrupting battles then!
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Quote Originally Posted by 345ash-greninja View Post
    The Trio would be taught a lesson for interrupting battles then!
    Oh my god, is the series ending? 'Bout time!

Team Rocket appeared briefly in the opening of SM33, but that didn't take away a lot of time in the Brooklet Hill Trial. Just saying, maybe it can the same here.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    This is the S&M era, so I don't even think the director will let him write seriously.

But it'll probably be fine.
    Tomoika was Screenplay in the Stoutland episode. That's about letting the director write seriously as it can get.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Oh my god, is the series ending? 'Bout time!
    Uh.....? I meant that Trio will pay the price for constantly interrupting battles.
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Quote Originally Posted by 345ash-greninja View Post
    Uh.....? I meant that Trio will pay the price for constantly interrupting battles.
    Like they have learnt for the past 20 years? At this point, I'm pretty sure TRio enjoy being electrocuted and sent blasting off.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    I hope the TR scenes are with Giovanni. Maybe Giovanni tells TR about potential evil threats in Alola...like the Aether Foundation?
    It would actually be interesting if Team Rocket were aware of the Aether Foundation's true motivations before Ash and his friends were. That would enable the writers to show some of the "behind the scenes" of the Aether Foundation's work, without Ash and his friends being aware of what is really going on. (Though personally, I would rather see Team Rocket have a rivalry with their fellow numbskulls Team Skull than with the Aether Foundation.)

(Banner made by me, Satomine Night)
    Request a banner from Studio Satomine Graphics
    More signature banners: You Fool! | Suspicious Classmates | Laugh Together | Got Nassy? | Edgelord Smash

Like they have learnt for the past 20 years? At this point, I'm pretty sure TRio enjoy being electrocuted and sent blasting off.
    At times, maybe. But being blasted off by Gigavolt Havoc someday would be something else!
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Quote Originally Posted by Satomine Night View Post
    It would actually be interesting if Team Rocket were aware of the Aether Foundation's true motivations before Ash and his friends were. That would enable the writers to show some of the "behind the scenes" of the Aether Foundation's work, without Ash and his friends being aware of what is really going on. (Though personally, I would rather see Team Rocket have a rivalry with their fellow numbskulls Team Skull than with the Aether Foundation.)
    Yeah I doubt it though since the whole thing with the Aether Foundation was about how secretive they were. Under the guise of conservation, they paid Team Skull to cause all the trouble. And besides, unless Lillie either remembers something, or visits her mother personally, I don't see what reason Lusamine even has to start unleashing havoc.

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast