Thread: Super Mario Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Well...

Spoiler:- Y'know spoiler reply:
        Spoiler:- :

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Opinions, I guess.

The more surprising thing for me though, was...

Spoiler:- Final Kingdom spoilers:
    SMod, One of the writers for the PotW, and someone you'll be hearing from often if you fail to read the rules

Take a moment, remind yourself
    To take a moment and find yourself

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    Opinions, I guess.

The more surprising thing for me though, was...

Spoiler:- Final Kingdom spoilers:

So I did manage to overcome Jump Rope Hell last night to get the 100 needed. The one thing that helped for me was switching from Pro Controller to Joycons... The Joycons' buttons are smaller and lighter, so you can get by with a faster, lighter tap than with the Pro Controller. Or at least, that's how it felt.

Edit: Also ended up 100%'ing Odyssey today because wynaut
    Last edited by KillerDraco; 6th November 2017 at 4:13 AM.
    SMod, One of the writers for the PotW, and someone you'll be hearing from often if you fail to read the rules

Take a moment, remind yourself
    To take a moment and find yourself

For DLC well there is always new worlds they can release. The ones we got were based on real places; New York city,Japan, Mexico etc. There is still many places in the world that can be made it levels Egypt,Paris,Australia etc... as for the playable chars Mario, Peach or Luigi( and a long shot Bowser) would be great!

^Seems like a Galaxy 2 like a sequel would be better, especially since Switch is going to have a long lifespan as a handheld. A Luigi version can also work.

I would recommend DLC in the intermediate time, but next 2D mario will likely be released soon, so it would invalidate this.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    ^Seems like a Galaxy 2 like a sequel would be better, especially since Switch is going to have a long lifespan as a handheld. A Luigi version can also work.

I would recommend DLC in the intermediate time, but next 2D mario will likely be released soon, so it would invalidate this.
    Hhhhow would a 2d mario invalidate 3D Mario dlc.
    They're completely different

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123