Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1415

Thread: Pokemon USUM SPOILER Thread (Enter at your own risk!)

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    How do I get move tutor moves
    Mantine Surf. The points you get from it can be used to pay for move tutors.
    I'm a young boy with a lot to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    How do I get move tutor moves
    They are in Mantine Surfing spots and take BP from either Mantine minigame or battle facilities.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

why does Po Town have Totem Stickers

Quote Originally Posted by future.newyorker View Post
    I believe it is random.
    However, the portals are colored so you know what you're getting into.
    I'm a young boy with a lot to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    why does Po Town have Totem Stickers
    Everyone loves stickers, even disaffected youths in a weird walled off town

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Everyone loves stickers, even disaffected youths in a weird walled off town
    Well,yes, but Ilima has said that Team Skull loves taking the stickers down to mess with trial-goers, so it is strange to have stickers in their home base.
    Who or What is Bewear?
    "Arceus in disguise? Bewear is something that has far surpassed Arceus or Mew."
    "Arceus and Mew answer to Bewear."
    Quote Originally Posted by Akkipeddi View Post
    Bewear can do anything, and by that, even open Wormholes at will. Seriously, the Tapus are summoning the wrong legendary to open the Ultra Wormhole. Solgaleo who? They should be summoning Bewear to open the Wormhole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akkipeddi View Post
    Bewear is too strong to be a regular Totem lol. I think it should be like a secret boss, where after Ash completes the Island Challenge, Bewear is the true final challenge in Alola.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist View Post
    Bewear will never leave. Bewear was. Bewear is. Bewear will always be. There is no good or evil. There is only Bewear.
    Watch Ash lose to Bewear in the league. No trainer, just Bewear.

Actually that makes sense because I found like three of them stuck on top of each other

Quote Originally Posted by Zipper4242 View Post
    Well,yes, but Ilima has said that Team Skull loves taking the stickers down to mess with trial-goers, so it is strange to have stickers in their home base.
    Well, where else would they put them?

Check out my Power Ranger FanFics:https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1802430/
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

When does the Battle Agency get unlocked? I’m assuming after the RR plot, am I right in this assumption?

Quote Originally Posted by future.newyorker View Post
    When does the Battle Agency get unlocked? I’m assuming after the RR plot, am I right in this assumption?
    It's unlocked at Hokulani iirc

Does anyone know if Guzma is still exclusive to Pokemon Ultra Moon regarding the Battle Tree?
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079
    Pokémon Omega Ruby Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079
    Pokemon Sun Friend Code:0275-7830-7079

I was a fan of Litten's Final Evolution before it was cool.

I'm so glad Own Tempo Rockruff is breedable! Does anyone know the exact mechanics of passing on Own Tempo--that is, does it work like an HA? (I've prepared Fast Ball and Moon Ball Rockruff with Steadfast in the event Own Tempo replaced the former.)

Villain Multi-shipper ~ A Proud Supporter of
    HardenShipping | PerfectWorldShipping | DarkParadiseShipping | AbsoluteControlShipping | AntiGravityShipping
    Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
    UPN | BGf
    =Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
    Sun Trainer Name - コウライ | Moon Trainer Name - ひょうりん
    Ultra Sun Trainer Name - カイキ | Ultra Moon Trainer Name - ふくえん
    I have claimed Silvally, Touken Ranbu (PC), and Oda Nobunaga (Sengoku BASARA series)
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

What do the Skull grunts shout when you encounter them? I assume it's Japanese

Ooh, this is something worth mentioning - Totem-sized Raticate-A and Togedemaru have their HAs (Thick Fat and Sturdy, respectively)
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 14th November 2017 at 7:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuu-Tales View Post
    I'm so glad Own Tempo Rockruff is breedable! Does anyone know the exact mechanics of passing on Own Tempo--that is, does it work like an HA? (I've prepared Fast Ball and Moon Ball Rockruff with Steadfast in the event Own Tempo replaced the former.)

It is like Basculin forms. Own Tempo Rockruff has Own Tempo as its HA.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I like how the player's house now has a Switch while the Shady House still has a Wii U

Does anyone know where I get the "Pikashunium Z" Crystal from the Movie QR Code in USUM? Pikachu isn't holt his Crystal and I don't get it from the person who gives Pikachu to me.

Clearly, it is a metaphor for Guzma being stuck in the past and failing to fulfill his potential.

Quote Originally Posted by PiratekingRuffy View Post
    Does anyone know where I get the "Pikashunium Z" Crystal from the Movie QR Code in USUM? Pikachu isn't holt his Crystal and I don't get it from the person who gives Pikachu to me.
    "There should be a pikachu in the Pikachu Valley that gives you the Pikashunium if you show it Ash Pikachu"

The rest of the stones are in Tide Song Hotel.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 14th November 2017 at 7:52 PM.

I thought it was a metaphor for Team Skull being poor

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I thought it was a metaphor for Team Skull being poor
    They spent a lot of time setting up the pokken lan set up and dang it their going to use it

Also: what is the point of using Illusion with Type: Null when both are weak to Fighting

This was literally right after saving

For a sense of how often you can play Roto Loto, I have about 22 hours clocked and have gotten 41 spins, so I think it's about one spin per half hour? If it's based on over world time then probably fifteen minutes

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    They spent a lot of time setting up the pokken lan set up and dang it their going to use it
    They have Wii Remotes, so maybe it was Mario Kart
    Last edited by Excitable Boy; 14th November 2017 at 8:35 PM.

Anybody know the location of Kommonium Z?
    Friend Code: 3411-1577-9071
    PM me if you want to friend

In a small cave inside the Poni Plains.

Wait, so are Soleira and Dulse the only ones that battle the player and not the other two members of the squad? (Forgot their names)

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Wait, so are Soleira and Dulse the only ones that battle the player and not the other two members of the squad? (Forgot their names)
    As far as I know, that is correct. You do not battle Phyco or Zossie at any point.

Villain Multi-shipper ~ A Proud Supporter of
    HardenShipping | PerfectWorldShipping | DarkParadiseShipping | AbsoluteControlShipping | AntiGravityShipping
    Walking the Trainer's path since 1997/8
    UPN | BGf
    =Friend Code= 2208 - 5726 - 0181
    Sun Trainer Name - コウライ | Moon Trainer Name - ひょうりん
    Ultra Sun Trainer Name - カイキ | Ultra Moon Trainer Name - ふくえん
    I have claimed Silvally, Touken Ranbu (PC), and Oda Nobunaga (Sengoku BASARA series)
    ★いつでも「KON」って行け! 狐が最高★

Do all four members of the URS appear in both games ? The way URS was introduced left a lot to interpretation and I've seen a few game reviews referring them as the "URS duo", so I was wondering if the reviewers use this formulation because there are simply 2 URS members appearing each version.
    ❝Take me down to the river.❞

Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast