Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Dec 14:SM54- Shine, Z-Power Ring! A Super Fully Powered 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt!!

Quote Originally Posted by Akkipeddi View Post
    Nothing really new from the Summary, but seriously, TRio again? I'm pretty sure they're not inside Ultra Space, so why do we have to see their shenanigans outside? Also, seems like 10,000,000 Thunderbolt will indeed be used on Mother Beast to defeat Nihilego and separate Lusamine.
    The Rocket-dan might simply be involved here as a bit of comic relief seeing as Satoshi and his classmates have their hands full dealing with some serious stuff in Ultra Space.

Staff list:

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post

Screenplay 冨岡淳広 (Atsuhiro Tomioka)
    Storyboard 樋口香里 (Kaori Higuchi)
    Episode Director 毛利和昭 (Kazuaki Mōri)
    Animation Director 香月麻衣子 (Maiko Katsuki)
    Animation Director 一石小百合 (Sayuri Ichiishi)

I don't think TR are gonna be in Ultra Space, they might just have some scenes with Prof. Kukui and Burnett.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I don't think TR are gonna be in Ultra Space, they might just have some scenes with Prof. Kukui and Burnett.
    Team Rocket won't enter the Ultra Space, in fact, they never did in the first place.

TRio will literally be there just to see them come back, make some random comment or two and then Bewear will carry them away. Based on Bewear's interest on how they left, it's probably waiting for them to return, again I'm hoping for a possible backstory into Bewear in the future.

My Pokemon in AS (so far).

3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Yep, so Lillie does some speech stuff that allows Lusamine to free herself from Nihilego, before Ash 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt's Nihilego into oblivion.
    Quote Originally Posted by LilligantLewis View Post
    "Because I like BW and SM when a lot of people don't, if someone criticizes SM, even if it's a valid criticism, I will suddenly complain that no one criticized XY in the same way. I will then proceed to pretend the thread is being raided by XY fanboys even though I'm the only one who brought up XY in the first place".

Wow, the preview was really depressing up until the Ash Z-Move scene.

It looks like the Electrium Z crystal will be upgraded in this episode.

So Lillie is gonna play a very important part here as well....probably some speech stuff to free Lusamine from Nihelego before Pikachu land's the killer blow on Nihelego with 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt.

And good to see Gladion being shown riding on Silvally as well. Hope he and Silvally plays a really important part in this episode, otherwise the episode would definitely be underwhelming considering they basically did nothing in today's episode.
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Ash's potential Alola ace!!!

Yep, so Lillie does some speech stuff that allows Lusamine to free herself from Nihilego, before Ash 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt's Nihilego into oblivion.
    Wait, how do we know she will free herself?

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Wait, how do we know she will free herself?
    We don't but it's pretty obvious that Lillie's speech is what creates the opening for Pikachu to blow away Nihilego. Either Lusamine resists and Ash frees her or she frees herself right before Pikachu attacks, doesn't really matter.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

My art: http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    We don't but it's pretty obvious that Lillie's speech is what creates the opening for Pikachu to blow away Nihilego. Either Lusamine resists and Ash frees her or she frees herself right before Pikachu attacks, doesn't really matter.
    Yeah, but I'm just saying we don't know if she will successfully free herself in time. Hopefully she doesn't, as long as she doesn't feel the effect.

Quote Originally Posted by 345ash-greninja View Post
    Hope he and Silvally plays a really important part in this episode, otherwise the episode would definitely be underwhelming considering they basically did nothing in today's episode.
    Truthfully i never expected much from Silvally in here, and i think it would stay as a background character.

Maybe other Nihilego will appear around Mother Beast when Lusamine's Pokemon fail and Silvally will take care of them. Would make sense, that's his job after all.
    XY group / Amourshipping Christmas fan comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/1061...-were-a-bit-of

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Truthfully i never expected much from Silvally in here, and i think it would stay as a background character.
    Then what's the point of Silvally being hyped up as the Beast slayer at all? That would seem complete bait if Gladion and Silvally doesn't play an important part in this episode, like fending off the other Nihelego's in the Ultra Space.

Maybe other Nihilego will appear around Mother Beast when Lusamine's Pokemon fail and Silvally will take care of them. Would make sense, that's his job after all.
    Yeah right, that's how it should be.
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

So are we at a consensus that Lillie will talk to her mother, the expanding thing may happen where Lusamine looks trapped and Ash will use his new Z Move to rip it apart with Lusamine being safe in the middle? Either that or Lillie's second emotional love talk works? At this point Ash seems to get that new Z crystal at the last minute as well so a morphing of the Electrium Z seems the only way.

Yeah I think Ash will attempt to use Gigavolt Havoc but placing Electrium Z onto the new Z-ring will cause it to evolve as well, same will probably happen to Rockium Z in Lycanroc's next battle.

Yeah I think Ash will attempt to use Gigavolt Havoc but placing Electrium Z onto the new Z-ring will cause it to evolve as well, same will probably happen to Rockium Z in Lycanroc's next battle.
    That's sounds great, but since the main focus of the episode of the episode in 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt, and looks like it'll be the decisive move, so Rockium-Z transforming would take away the focus from 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt. So I doubt Rockium-Z would transform in this episode.
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Then what's the point of Silvally being hyped up as the Beast slayer at all?
    Its main role was that short backstory with Lillie.
    And, even in the game Type: Null/Silvally never had a big role, even-though they where made to fight UB's.

That would seem complete bait if Gladion and Silvally doesn't play an important part in this episode, like fending off the other Nihelego's in the Ultra Space.
    Did in any way during today's episode seem like any of the other Nihilego's around are at all interested in whats going on around them.
    We even saw a Nihilego causally slap Sophocles head with one of its tentacles, while it was just floating by.

Silvally is already stuck frozen on spot, because of Lusamine's Absol freezing its leg to ground with 'Ice Beam'. And based on the summary, even after being defeated, most of Lusamine's are back in action (this is also showcased in the preview). So, where is the time for the other Nihilego's to do anything.

And by the looks of the preview, there doesn't seem to be anything like you suggested.
    And even if the other Nihilego's do end up attacking at the end, they would all most likely be dealt with '10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt'.
    Last edited by Lucario At Service; 7th December 2017 at 3:35 PM.

What I don't understand is how does Ash know the pose for 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt? I can believe the whole nonsense of friendship forcing the Electrium Z to turn into the Pikashunium Z, but I still don't understand how Ash and Pikachu know the pose to this 'mysterious once in a lifetime' move as well.
    "Because I like BW and SM when a lot of people don't, if someone criticizes SM, even if it's a valid criticism, I will suddenly complain that no one criticized XY in the same way. I will then proceed to pretend the thread is being raided by XY fanboys even though I'm the only one who brought up XY in the first place".

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Its main role was that short backstory with Lillie.
    True, that was an important role, but since Silvally has been explicitly mentioned to be a counter to the UB's in the anime, I seriously doubt that it won't fight an UB in the climax.
    And, even in the game Type: Null/Silvally never had a big role, even-though they where made to fight UB's.
    So? Solgaleo is the one who deals with the Mother Beast in the games, while here it will be Pikachu with 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt. So that means nothing.

Did in any way during today's episode seem like any of the other Nihilego's around are at all interested in whats going on around them.
    We even saw a Nihilego causally slap Sophocles head with one of its tentacles, while it was just floating by.
    Maybe when all of Lusamine's Pokemon are defeated, then Mother Beast Nihilego will summon the other Nihilego's for help. And if the other Nihilego's don't attack, then Silvally can help Pikachu fight/weaken the Mother Beast Nihilego, before Pikachu lands the final blow.

Silvally is already stuck frozen on spot, because of Lusamine's Absol freezing its leg to ground with 'Ice Beam'.
    And this episode's preview shows Gladion running on Silvally, so it's confirmed that Silvally would free itself.

And by the looks of the preview, there doesn't seem to be anything like you suggested.
    And I repeat, Gladion is shown riding on Silvally.

And even if the other Nihilego's do end up attacking at the end, they would all most likely be dealt with '10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt'.
    While it's true that 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt is powerful, beating multiple Nihilego's is just too much. Pikachu will only deal with the Mother Beast I bet.
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

That's sounds great, but since the main focus of the episode of the episode in 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt, and looks like it'll be the decisive move, so Rockium-Z transforming would take away the focus from 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt. So I doubt Rockium-Z would transform in this episode.
    Yeah I meant that it'd happen in Lycanroc's next important battle, in some future episode.

I actually doubt that 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt is going to be used on Mother Beast. I think Lillie will do a similar BS speech like today's episode, which will force Lusamine into her senses, and cause her to unfuse from Nihilego. Then, I feel that very Nihilego itself will start attacking, and 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt will knock it out, and saving everyone. After that, everyone exit Ultra Space.

What I don't understand is how does Ash know the pose for 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt? I can believe the whole nonsense of friendship forcing the Electrium Z to turn into the Pikashunium Z, but I still don't understand how Ash and Pikachu know the pose to this 'mysterious once in a lifetime' move as well.
    I mean this Z move is literally exclusive to them, the pose can probably be whatever they instinctively do in the moment. Like there isn't some higher being that decided "To activate 10 million Volts you need to do a fist bump and a high five with your Pikachu" lol, it's all personal and the power comes from their bond or whatever.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast