View Poll Results: Which beast is your favourite?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Raikou

4 33.33%
  • Entei

2 16.67%
  • Suicune

6 50.00%

Thread: Poll: The Legendary Beasts

Default Poll: The Legendary Beasts

Pokemon Gold and Silver versions introduced three legendary Pokemon: Raikou, Entei, and Suicune. They were also the first roaming Pokemon in the series. Which one do you like best? Please remember not to spam and explain your choice a bit.

For me, my favorite is easily Suicune. I love its graceful design and its blue color, and it was great that Suicune ended up being the version mascot for Crystal and having the story center around it.

Raikou is my favorite due to it being underrated. I've always wondered why Entei and Suikun tend to be more popular than Raikou, but I feel that Raikou's design is generally perfect.

Suicune, because it's design is my favourite of the three (and blue is my favourite colour), it's my favourite type, and it was a big help on my original Gold team many years ago (I gave it a pretty bad moveset overall, but its Surf helped me a lot at least).
    >>// \\<<

I'm choosing Suicune. She just looks so majestic and royal. Purple and blue are also my favourite colours, and I just love her design and the fact that she's supposed to represent the aurora or Northern Lights.
    I love Canada now and forever.

Sun Team:

Planned Ultra Sun Team:

I think I'll go with Raikou. It's one of my favorite types and I really like its design.

My favourite out of all of those would very easily be Suicune. I liked its elegant look, particularly with the crystal on its head, the purplish hair from its neck and its ribbons coming from its back, and how serious it looks in terms of its design.

"The Dragon that is immune to Dragon and the Fairy that is weak to Fairy."
    Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle View Post
    Suicune, because it's design is my favourite of the three (and blue is my favourite colour), it's my favourite type, and it was a big help on my original Gold team many years ago (I gave it a pretty bad moveset overall, but its Surf helped me a lot at least).
    My Suikun's moveset in Gold was pretty bad too, although what irked me more was that Suikun is more defense-oriented than Entei and Raikou.