Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: March 1st: SM64 - Satoshi and Nagetukesaru! A Touchdown of Friendship!!

I’m not gonna indulge a repeated argument. Cause don’t we learn more details about the episode as time goes on. Especially when it’s not all that much to go on. The type of Pokemon that Passimian is would love Ash. There could be a sweet scene where one of the Passimian offers its berry to Ash. And even if it’s a group, they can have distinct personalities. Like I won’t get my hopes up about it happening. But I do think one could easily decide that it wants Ash to be its new troop leader. But also it couldn’t and it can be a filler episode. The only reason I have some good is that Litten’s evolution wasn’t spoiled in the opening. So they could add Passimian pretty easy.
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

Quote Originally Posted by Zariful View Post
    The title touchdown of friendship makes me believe one will want to be with Ash. Also they evolved Hala’s Crabrawler for a reason. He could potentially battle Ash again and win. But still
    To be fair, friendship between Satoshi and Pokemon (even wild ones) is a common theme in the anime, so him befriending the Nagetukesaru doesn't necessarily imply anything right off the bat.

New summary:

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    Satoshi and the others encounter a group of fighting Nagetukesaru. It appears the Nagetukesaru from Akala Island and Melemele Island were fighting over the position as boss, and that the ones from Melemele Island lost. Satoshi tries helping the ones from Melemele Island, but.

TBH I fully expect this episode now to be pretty much a rehash of the episode 'A Venipede Stampede'.
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Ash's potential Alola ace!!!

Biggest fan of the XY series in 2017 PAD!!!

Team Rocket interferes?

Hopefully not, this episode can carry itself without them just fine going by the summaries.

~Credit to Satomine Night for the banner~
        Spoiler:- Friend Codes & Stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by 345ash-greninja View Post
    TBH I fully expect this episode now to be pretty much a rehash of the episode 'A Venipede Stampede'.
    Like Venipede infesting Castelia City? I don't think there will be as many Passimian and it will most likely be set in a jungle not a city like Hau'oli City.

"The Dragon that is immune to Dragon and the Fairy that is weak to Fairy."
    Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Altaria View Post
    Like Venipede infesting Castelia City? I don't think there will be as many Passimian and it will most likely be set in a jungle not a city like Hau'oli City.
    I meant similar in the way that many Venipede appeared in that episode, but Ash bonded/formed a connection with one Venipede. Plus the episode ended up not being a capture episode with the Venipede with which Ash formed a connection with ending up going with the swarm.

I expect something similar here, Ash forming a connection with a particular Passimian, and then ultimately the Passimian ending up leaving with the group of Passimian.
    Ash×Serena- Amourshipping rules!
    A match made in heaven!

Imgur.com

Ash's potential Alola ace!!!

Biggest fan of the XY series in 2017 PAD!!!

I expect something similar here, Ash forming a connection with a particular Passimian, and then ultimately the Passimian ending up leaving with the group of Passimian.
    Yeah but I would expect a battle scene between the Melemele Passimian and the Akala Passimian but it really depends if the writers would leave time to put something like that in.

"The Dragon that is immune to Dragon and the Fairy that is weak to Fairy."
    Sugimori art used; Peace to Dragons and Fairies
    Banner created by me

Rather than Team Rocket interfering, the real one is Ash. Who knows, the Akala Passimian might be thinking Ash himself is causing more harm than peace for helping out the Melmele Island Passimian. I mean they did lose their spot and they could be sore losers or there could be more to the story than what's been said.
    ~Certified Alan Apologist~
    Pikachu deserves the main character treatment he rightfully earned!

(Credit goes to Satomine Night)
    Introducing Ash's next traveling companions: The enigmatic Bookworm & insightful Daydreamer
    Mallow-Lillie friendship duo; a bond so close, even the butler ships it!
    -Lady Lana: Full time big sister, part time kickasser
    -Queen Lillie and her duchess Vulpix will stick together, even without the initial intimacy
    -SM Ash will get character development and strives to be the best Ash like no Ash ever was...

Quote Originally Posted by Dephender View Post
    New summary:
    And more Melemele propaganda, of course....
    Can't go letting any other island looking better, can they? -_-

I meant similar in the way that many Venipede appeared in that episode, but Ash bonded/formed a connection with one Venipede. Plus the episode ended up not being a capture episode with the Venipede with which Ash formed a connection with ending up going with the swarm.

Yeah, he ain't catching Passimian for sure.
    Fanfic Corner
    Best Wishes Rewrite - Ferris Wheel shipping story, Team Rocket vs Team Plasma action (Disclaimer: No Iris)
    Sun/Moon Rewrite - A standalone story with a new lead. (Coming soon)

Meanwhile I still don't understand how two populations on different islands are fighting lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Meanwhile I still don't understand how two populations on different islands are fighting lol.
    I doubt it's fighting-fighting and more like a football game, with each side coming out on top from about half the encounters.
    Hey, the new subs I found do use Snowball. I win.

I enjoy writing.

Some people want to blend into the crowd.
    Some people want to stand out from the crowd.
    I want to be the crowd.

Currently patiently waiting for my crazy theories to pan out.

Taken from Serebii Episode pictures EP 928

Quote Originally Posted by TheWanderingMist View Post
    I doubt it's fighting-fighting and more like a football game, with each side coming out on top from about half the encounters.
    No I mean literally from different islands. There's an oceans distance between the two so how the neck did the two populations even meet??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

No I mean literally from different islands. There's an oceans distance between the two so how the neck did the two populations even meet??
    Stowaways?
    The anime where Stunfisks fly and Meowths talk. Where Oshawotts pop out of pokeballs and tranquills use wing attack. What more could you ask for, Oshawott evolving?. THE ANIME !

75% of Pokemon gamers use cheats and specially made codes to make their pokemon battle-worthy. If you are one of the 25% percent that level their Pokemon up legally, put this in your signature. (Started by SkittyLover77)

The crew - Shun the Greninja , Wing the Talonflame , Tank the Gogoat , Ragequit the Tyrantum , Joules the Heliolisk & Melody the Sylveon.

Greninja all the way

I'm thinking it's a long tradition, maybe with the help of people now.

It actually being the lesson that Ash shouldn't interfere would be an interesting plot point, remember the fight in Goomy's homeland where Ash was specifically told it was between the Pokemon. We might have this happen here too.

Otherwise perhaps if things are too hectic to let work on their own, maybe this will be another case the twerps have to use non-battling strategies to end things, which SM is being prone to trying with. Hopefully not TR interrupting and instigating a truce between the two sides, that's been done WAY too often.

Quote Originally Posted by DatsRight View Post
    It actually being the lesson that Ash shouldn't interfere would be an interesting plot point, remember the fight in Goomy's homeland where Ash was specifically told it was between the Pokemon. We might have this happen here too.
    That might be a good lesson for him, honestly. Satoshi does tend to meddle in things that he shouldn't involve himself in, and I hope that the Nagetukesaru subplot can resolve itself without Satoshi doing too much.

The more info we get about this episode the more I see it as a POTD filler.
    I'm a young boy with a lot to prove.

Quote Originally Posted by RileyXY1 View Post
    The more info we get about this episode the more I see it as a POTD filler.
    Even if it's mostly filler, I'm sure something important will happen. EP28 (aka the best filler episode of SM, maybe ever) had Snorlax's signature Z-move shown off and EP42 was basically just a nostalgia trip, but at least got the people shouting "non-canon" at the anime to calm down a bit.
    Hey, the new subs I found do use Snowball. I win.

I enjoy writing.

Some people want to blend into the crowd.
    Some people want to stand out from the crowd.
    I want to be the crowd.

Currently patiently waiting for my crazy theories to pan out.

Taken from Serebii Episode pictures EP 928

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234