Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: The cape of the Ninetails

hmmn... now I'm thinking... I've written the next chapter... but perhaps... just perhaps... I should start a new fic about what happens afterwards!!!

I need a vote:
    Continue on this thread or make a new story?

Huh? -looks up- -ducks come and land on me- DUCKS!!! -runs around screaming, throws a chopper in the air and it goes straight to you-

QUACK!!

At least I don't mispell my name...BECAUSE I DON'T EVEN TYPE IT! Anyway, you gave me an idea! From now on, I'm going to type my name =D But if I'm lazy, I'm not going to.

*~*~May_Beautifly~*~*
    muahaha!
    You spelled it wrong, you put the letter E capital.

*~*~May_Beautifly~*~*

rarrr!!!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~ haha! I did it right!!! *dances*
    "If you ever see me out on the streets, don't worry, I wanna be your friend" Jerry Jewell
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    The Cape Of The Ninetails ~ The Mysterious Dragon ~
    I've claimed Ryou x Lettuce, Gaara x Tayuya,
    & River Marque X Jesse Martin
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0
    Owner of: Official IGPX Club 2 & c.o. of ~Fruits Basket Club~ & -The Seto Kaiba Club-

Serebii sis: The Red Butterfly
    River Marque (I.G.PX. Sledge Mamma) is my Bishie!

Byakugan Tenten: twin Furuba Pair: Vy Low

I need a vote:
    Continue on this thread or make a new story?
    NEW STORY! -votes-

~ Mysteria Pearl ~ haha! I did it right!!! *dances*
    -knocks you down and erases it to, ~Mystiare Parel~ XDD

~*~*May_Beautifly*~*~
    STRAWBERRIES : DD
    (they rock and don't deny it or I'll send the strawberry army after you)

New thread, I guess. Sequels attract attention.
    FTMP is officially dead. Those who are still interested in reading click
    here.
    Last Update: Chapter 17: Date: 6-2-2006(MM-DD-YYYY)

"I have returned from the depths of hell to do battle with you." ~ Godot

I'd second Pikachuism's vote. Always go with a new thread if you can. New thread, while it lacks the large amount of posts, has the advantage of easier navigation for chapters.
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

I'd second Pikachuism's vote. Always go with a new thread if you can. New thread, while it lacks the large amount of posts, has the advantage of easier navigation for chapters.
    I third Pikachuism's vote and second gladdecease's vote. (it's the same thing isn't it? XD LOL)

~ IM ~
    .::Caged Otaku::.

Proud Fangirl of Neji, Sasori no Akasuna, Ichigo (Bleach), Hatsuharu, and Edward Elric
    Proud Member ofThe Naruto Club Version 2 and POTC Club.
    "Sometimes the best way to hold onto something is to let it go" ~ Author Unknown

Anime Song:Sadness and Sorrow from Naruto Neji Hyuuga X Byakugan Tenten (Naruto)= FateShipping Mysteria Pearl X Byakugan Tenten = CrazedBestFriendShipping and Bishie = Sasori no AkasunaPair: RadiataAlchemist Celeb:Steve Staley

.::All images found on photobucket.com::.

Do we have an overwhelming majority yet?

We better have.
    here.

wow! XD Four votes to zero to start a whole new thread!!! I may just edit the last chapter to make sense why it's called "Cape Of The Ninetails" or else you'd be all like "Wha?" so, lemme get maybe a few more votes (well, I think it's obvious I should just start on a sequel) and see what we end up with!!

Thank you so much for your support and votes!!!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

Anyway, I'm just going to end up this first story right here, okeydokey!?

Corny tital:

Ending
    The End... or Perhaps... A New Beginning...

Misty yawned as she entered her room to grab a sweater. It had been such a long day and night-time came suddenly; and chilly at that.

Ash was in a hospital room; surrounded by the best doctors in the whole... kingdom... base... yeah. As she walked into her room, she felt this rather strange sensation that one would get when they walk into a dark, lonely, silent place. She walked over to her new balcony (She had gotten a new room, of course) and opened the glass doors. A sudden wind blew around her and she held onto herself for warmth as she gazed out into the beautiful night sky. A shooting star caught her eye and she remembered when her mother would tell her that "A wish upon a star will always come true"

So, silently, she wished for Ash's health and their happiness together; that her friends would always stay true blue and that wherever Matuke was right then, he would be happy too. As she opened her eyes, she saw a kind of hazyness around her. As she walked back into the room, she saw a long dark object laying on her bed. It was obscured through the haze so she went over to see what it was.

There, lying on her bed was, to her amazement was--
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "What are you doing out here in the cold, llittle princess?" Keuyu asked Keshi as he walked out onto the balcany.

"I was just admiring the beautiful night sky. What are those things, that look like a candle's light, up high in the sky?" Another huge gust of wind blew in and Keu took off his jacket, wraping the warmth around Keshi. He wrapped his arms around her, leaning forward and setting his elbows on the stone railing,

"Haven't you ever seen stars before?"

"No... but they're breath-taking!"

Keu smiled down as he snuggled his blonde head of hair closer to the nieve princess' in his arms,
    "They're hardly anything compared to your beauty. You outshine them all." Keshi giggled,
    "You're so sweet!" Then something caught her eye,
    "Oh Keu!!! A-a spar! (she means "star" XD) It's-It's--" Keu looked up to where she was looking. Her gaze had settled upona falling star,

"Congradulations, Princess! That's your first falling star!! Make a wish, but don't say it out loud." Keshi closed her eyes for a moment, as did Keu. When they opened them, the star was out of sight.

"What did you wish for?" Keshi asked with curiousity. Keu grinned as he rocked her gently back and forth in his arms,
    "You first." Keshi blushed,
    "I... I wished... that you would be h-happy and find yourself a... a true love..." Keuyu was surprised at her answer but leaned down next to the nerve-fried (XD) girl and whispered in her ear,
    "I think that wish has already come true..." Keshi's eyes grew wide as she looked up at his approaching face. As Keu's lips met hers, her eyes closed automatically and she almost melted in his arms. When they sperated, Keshi was a red as-- well... let's just say if a bull saw her, she'd be in real trouble XD.
    "W-wh-What did you..." She began.
    "What did I wish for?" He said, resting his forehead on hers,
    "I wished for you to love me as much as I love you." Tears came to her eyes.

"Are you crying?" Keuyu asked, almost shocked.

Keshi giggled as the tears spilled down her cheeks,
    "Maybe."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    May looked out the window. She, Max, Janie, Sheath, Jenny, Daisy, Brock, Tracey, and Lily, as well as Missute, Rollfcof, Mr. Ketchum, as well as some of the (good) Rockets were having their own kind of party-- a freedom party.

With Brock flirting like crazy with Daisy over by the punch, Missute and Rollfcof pampering Sheathie over on the couch, Max and Janie playing tag and winding around the room, Jenny drinking cup after cup of coffee at the coffe pot (when a person doesn't get their daily amount of coffe, or so I hear, they may go crazy XD) and Tracey flirting out a storm with Lily out on the balcany, there wasn't much to do for either May or Mr. Ketchum but sit around.

May sat at the window, her thoughts roling around her head-- kinda like staticy socks tumbling around in a dryer.

*I wonder where Drew is... and that one sister of Misty's... and where's the prince...?* Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted by a hand on each of her shoulders. She looked up and found Drew standing behind her, gently massaging her shoulders.

"You look bored." Drew said, kneeling down and laying his head on her shoulder.

"Yeah..." She said, her attention drawn to the warm weight on her shoulder.

"You're too pretty to be bored." Drew said as he yawned and snuggled closer.

"Either you're going crazy or your brain isn't working this late at night..." Suddenly, she felt his face grow warmer. She glanced down and found his face bright red,
    "Oh my gosh!!! Are you alright!? Your face is-- I mean... you're-- ARe you okay!? Do you have a fever!?"

"Mmn..." Drew grunted,
    "No... I just--" Something caught his eye and he pointed out the window,
    "Look... a shooting star..."

"Ooh! Let's make a wish!" After a few seconds, May whispered,
    "Hey Drew... what did you wish for?"

Drew slowly lifted his head off her shoulder and looked up in her eyes with his deep blue ones,
    "I wished... I wished that I could be brave enough to... to... tell you..." he drew (awful pun; sorry XD) his face close to hers,
    "To tell you that I love you!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "ASHDON!!!!" Mr Ketchum looked up and found his wife tearing through the room towards him. His eyes grew wide as he stood and got glomped by his wife,
    "Ashdon! Oh Ashdon!!! Where-Where have you been!?" Mr. Ketchum kissed his wife on the cheek as he held her as tight as possible,
    "Oh, Delia! I've missed you so much! Keshi and I were kiddnapped this whole time! I have so much to tell you! Ash's in a hospital room and--"

"My baby! Is he hurt!?" Mrs. Ketchum asked, worried.

"No, no, sweatheart... he's fine... and remember that cute little blonde boy Keuyu that you met once?"

"Oh yes!! Mrs. Waters introduced me to him when he and his little sister were over playing at the gym once!"

"Seems as if our little Keshi has fallen for him..."

"She's in love!!? I'm so happy!"

"Than you'll be thrilled when you hear this. Remember Misty Waters?"

"Oh yes! I think Ashy has a bit of a crush on her."

"Not only that, but he's admitted his undying love and asked her to marry him!"

Delia's eyes grew wide,
    "No way! That's simply wonderful!! My little baby..." She broke down into tears, being comforted by her husband.

"Hi there, like, future inlaws!" Daisy popped up out of nowhere,
    "Isn't this wonderful!? My darling littlest sister... is... is getting married!!!"

Delia sniffed and hugged Daisy,
    "I'm so happy!!!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ashro wrapped his arms around his wife,
    "I think we've done our job," He said as they gazed down at Ash. He was on life support and no human was allowed to go inside to see him, but Pikachu slept next to his owner's head.

Of course nobody could see them. They were mysterious beings that could not be seen by the naked human eye; unless they wished to be seen, of course. They floated there,
    "Indeed, my dear," Mysteria said,
    "We've reunited two loves (Ashdon and Delia Ketchum) and brought together two new loves (Misty and Ash) as well as some others who we wern't even asked to bring together!"

"Indeed." The two looked down and found Slait, Teef, Tails and Feet standing beneath them,
    "Hello, notable warriors." Slait and Teef said in normal voices.

"You helped us so much." Mysteria said.
    "Thank you for your help; we'll always be grateful." Ashro said.

"It was our pleasure to help our little brother (meaning Matuke) find love. and it was also our pleasure to help unite Misty and Ash."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Misty stared down at the dark blue material in her hands. and opened the note that was laying on top of it,

Dear Misty,
    It's Matuke. I feel absolutely terrible about how I've acted... and I'm truly sorry. I hope that you will find it in your heart to forgive me. I realize now that I don't love you the way I thought I did. I love you, I realize, as a sister. In my flee... yes... I have fled. I am afraid of the place where I have been inprisoned for my entire life. There's a haunting feeling there. Mother... or should I say, Yolanda, masked the face of this place with her power and somehow made it feel pleasant or something of that nature. I feel haunted there at the palace... or base. I feel used; my whole life, I've been used as a toy would be.
    Back to what I was saying before. In my flee, somehow... your sister Violet Waters followed me. She is truly charming... and... can you keep a... a secret? I've fallen in love with her! I'm planning on asking her to marry me as soon as we get out of the forest; we're going on foot so it may take a-while.
    I hope to see you soon-- perhaps as we get into town. I've spotted a house, or a building or something, so I suppose there must be civilization or something around this part. See you very soon!
    Matuke

P.S. Oh, and by the way, I felt so guilty that I had to retreive both your cape and your pokemon. Here is your cape,
    Your Cape of The Ninetails.

DID YOU LIKE IT!? I hope so Please look forward to the sequel! Er... if I ever get it out... XD It's over... my first fic is done! 0_o it feels strange... anybody have ideas for the next title?

*SNIFF!* I'm so happy!!!

Thank you all of my reviewers!!!

~ Mysteria Pearl ~

BTW: Please feel free to reply, even if you haven't before
    "If you ever see me out on the streets, don't worry, I wanna be your friend" Jerry Jewell
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0
    Owner of: Official IGPX Club 2 & c.o. of ~Fruits Basket Club~ & -The Seto Kaiba Club-

Lol. Kawaii little CS ending. x3
    You should do a sequel. I'd love to read it. <33

An awesome job well done, Mysteria Pearl. *gives cookies*

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

this was truly an amazing chapter! O_O wow.. it's over now. well I really enjoyed in reading your fic! ^_^ I liked the ending too that letter from Matuke! and I really look forward to the sequel! (:

That was the cutest chapter...ending thing I have ever read! I was so close to crying...don't know why...BUT in any event that was a fabulous ending and I can't wait for the sequal! Sorry Mysteria but I can't think of any titles, when I think of one I will tell you!

~ IM/BT ~
    .::Caged Otaku::.

Proud Fangirl of Neji, Sasori no Akasuna, Ichigo (Bleach), Hatsuharu, and Edward Elric
    Proud Member ofThe Naruto Club Version 2 and POTC Club.
    "Sometimes the best way to hold onto something is to let it go" ~ Author Unknown

Anime Song:Sadness and Sorrow from Naruto Neji Hyuuga X Byakugan Tenten (Naruto)= FateShipping Mysteria Pearl X Byakugan Tenten = CrazedBestFriendShipping and Bishie = Sasori no AkasunaPair: RadiataAlchemist Celeb:Steve Staley

.::All images found on photobucket.com::.

CUTE!!! ^____^ I loved it! I hope Ash wakes up and nothing happens to him! And besides, we can't give you a um, title if you don't even tell us what the plot is about? XD Nah. I'll be so bad as to let you find a title yourself

I'm looking forward to the Sequel! ^_^

Lol. Kawaii little CS ending. x3 You should do a sequel. I'd love to read it. <33 An awesome job well done, Mysteria Pearl. *gives cookies*

Thank you!!! If my brain block stops soon, I'll start up a sequel... and guess where it is this time!?

SPACE!!! XD Original, no? XD No.

OOH! COOKIE!!!

this was truly an amazing chapter! O_O wow.. it's over now. well I really enjoyed in reading your fic! ^_^ I liked the ending too that letter from Matuke! and I really look forward to the sequel! (:
    Thank you so much!
    I thought that the letter was an appropriate way to end it I'm so glad you liked it!

That was the cutest chapter...ending thing I have ever read! I was so close to crying...don't know why...
    XD Mauahaha! I almost made you cry!!! XD

BUT in any event that was a fabulous ending and I can't wait for the sequal!
    Yay! I'm glad you liked it!!! Niether can i! XD

Sorry Mysteria but I can't think of any titles, when I think of one I will tell you!
    that's okeydokey XD

CUTE!!! ^____^ I loved it! I hope Ash wakes up and nothing happens to him!
    muahaha! Do my fics ever go that way? XD Don't answer that XD!!!

And besides, we can't give you a um, title if you don't even tell us what the plot is about? XD Nah. I'll be so bad as to let you find a title yourself

I'm looking forward to the Sequel! ^_^
    Think space. XD Yes, space. Outer. Space. XD Strange? Maybe XD NOOOOO! 0_o Titals are hard. I'm just glad my first tital (COTN) worked out with the plot! XD
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

Aww, such a cute ending! So kawaii! Though, I don't get the last part about the ninetails cape. Also, I found it weird about the whole Matuke and Violet thing. It was really good though. Sorry, btw, for not commenting before but I had been so busy. Gomen ne! Before I forget,

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteria Pearl
    [COLOR="LemonChiffon"]“And you’ll return Misty-kun’s Pokemon!”
    Here it wouldn't be Misty-kun's. It would be Misty-chan's or Misty-san's. You see Kun it's use in boys, chan in girls and san in both. It's just a bit of info, just so you know.
    Please read & review my Fanfiction:
    Friendship, Love, Rivalry and Misunderstandigs
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

Aww, such a cute ending! So kawaii! Though, I don't get the last part about the ninetails cape.
    XD I'm glad you liked it!!! You know the tital of the story, right? Cape of The Ninetails? Well, she has so many Ninetails and keeps the balls in the cape, remember? Her cape is The Cape of The Nineatils. XD
    Also, I found it weird about the whole Matuke and Violet thing.
    Eh, don't worry. They'll return later (probably) and then you'll understand. XD

Sorry, btw, for not commenting before but I had been so busy. Gomen ne!
    that's okeydokey!! It's okeydokey! (me likes that word XD)
    Here it wouldn't be Misty-kun's. It would be Misty-chan's or Misty-san's. You see Kun it's use in boys, chan in girls and san in both. It's just a bit of info, just so you know.
    muahaha! I'm SO glad somebody noticed!! I even put it in ITALICS and nobody but you seemed to notice! XD That just prooves that some people just skip through my stories XD I threw that in for kicks. Looks like Ashy needs to work on his honourables. XD muahaha! Sorry if that confused you, and I know and all. Gosh, I hope at least SOMEBODY else noticed it XD I tried to be funny, but I guess nobody caught it but you XD Ding! Ding! You win the prize! XD
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

muahaha! Do my fics ever go that way? XD Don't answer that XD!!!
    Um...No. T_T;; *hits you with a bunch of Vanilla Ice-cream*

Ding! Ding! You win the prize! XD
    What about me? *sulks* XD *gets hitten by a bunch of tomatoes*

Think space. XD Yes, space. Outer. Space. XD Strange? Maybe XD NOOOOO! 0_o Titals are hard. I'm just glad my first tital (COTN) worked out with the plot! XD
    XDDDD What has Outer Space got to do with your story? O.o I know a title!

Mysteria Pearl's In Outer Space Thinking For A Title!

XDDDD Ignore me. I'm random today. O.o Me have some randomness...some hyperness...

*A random Bell rings*

ICE-CREAM!!! *runs to a ice-cream cart but instead get hit into a pole* XDDD

XxLovelinessxX

I just realised that Brock is now the only mature person not in a relationship (speaking in terms of the main characters). >_< Lonely...He's Mister Lonely...He got nobody...He's on his own...

I didn't read the posts because I read the chapter and rushed for reply. <_< Therefore I can't get the prize.

What's so special about the Cape that the whole fic is named after it? You haven't given it a significant role if I remember correctly. >_< Have you? HAVE YOU?

(Cut it out, you big fat jerk.)

-sinks into inferiority complex- Too true. I'm big, I'm fat, and I'm a jerk. -has blue lines on head-

(Hahahahahahahaha. Anyway, on his behalf, I would like to apologize for being so late it's not even funny. Hahaha. Gomenasai.

Anyway, I shall end this post with a nice little...

FELIX OUT!

-dances around with joy for being able to end a post for once-)
    here.

The Cape gave Misty her mysterious edge and her ability to leave home and whatnot...it also brought Ashro and Mysteria into the story. I had privately hoped the Cape would play a larger role in the overall plot. Then again, that could be what the sequel's about. (that's nearly what I did for S-CoL and PotS--the strange voices only were truly explained in PotS, though they came up in S-CoL)

Anyways...what a lovey-dovey fluff ending to things. It feels like everyone who could possibly be paired up has been. Matuke, Keuyu, Max...maybe Tracey and Brock's attempts will pull through? *shrug* We've got our wedding yet, and a possible conclusion for the Cape. And something to do with outer space?

*thinks* Is a rocket ship trip the honeymoon? XD

Kidding. Hn...I think something possibly with more strange Ninetales. That seems like it could be a common theme.
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

Um...No. T_T;; *hits you with a bunch of Vanilla Ice-cream*
    AAHHH! VANILLA! IT BURNS!!!! XD Actually, I like Vanilla! XD That gives me a great story idea XD
    What about me? *sulks* XD *gets hitten by a bunch of tomatoes*
    Ding! Ding! You get tomatoes squished on your head XD!
    XDDDD What has Outer Space got to do with your story? O.o I know a title!
    Mysteria Pearl's In Outer Space Thinking For A Title!
    XDDDD Ignore me. I'm random today. O.o Me have some randomness...some hyperness...
    Well... so far it has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the story so far XD But that's why it's going to be a sequel... maybe to proove that I'm an alien XD
    *gapes* THAT'S A GREAT TITLE! XD I should put that on my bathroom door XD That's why I don't drink coffe XD Surprising, ain't it XD?

I just realised that Brock is now the only mature person not in a relationship (speaking in terms of the main characters). >_< Lonely...He's Mister Lonely...He got nobody...He's on his own...

Yeah... XD Bummer XD But he's not going to be for long!!! (I'm evil like that) I already have a character just WAITING for him XD

I didn't read the posts because I read the chapter and rushed for reply. <_< Therefore I can't get the prize.
    That's fine XD I don't really care if anybody reads the posts or not XD
    What's so special about the Cape that the whole fic is named after it? You haven't given it a significant role if I remember correctly. >_< Have you? HAVE YOU?
    Well, basicly, it's how this entire mess got started. If she hadn't had the cape and the Ninetails, she probably wouldn't have entered the contest or invited Ash to the contest. So, Team Rocket wouldn't have showed up or anything like that. Also, if not for the cape, They wouldn't have found Tracey and none of the madness of the entire story would have taken place XD
    (Cut it out, you big fat jerk.)
    -sinks into inferiority complex- Too true. I'm big, I'm fat, and I'm a jerk. -has blue lines on head-
    (Hahahahahahahaha. Anyway, on his behalf, I would like to apologize for being so late it's not even funny. Hahaha. Gomenasai.
    Anyway, I shall end this post with a nice little...
    FELIX OUT!
    -dances around with joy for being able to end a post for once-)
    You're no jerk, just curious XD It doesn't matter if you're late, I'm just glad that you replied at all XD

~ Mysteria Pearl, out!! XD ~

Oopsie! EDIT:

The Cape gave Misty her mysterious edge and her ability to leave home and whatnot...it also brought Ashro and Mysteria into the story. I had privately hoped the Cape would play a larger role in the overall plot. Then again, that could be what the sequel's about. (that's nearly what I did for S-CoL and PotS--the strange voices only were truly explained in PotS, though they came up in S-CoL)
    That too XD

Anyways...what a lovey-dovey fluff ending to things. It feels like everyone who could possibly be paired up has been. Matuke, Keuyu, Max...maybe Tracey and Brock's attempts will pull through? *shrug* We've got our wedding yet, and a possible conclusion for the Cape. And something to do with outer space?
    HEHEHE! XD I love fluffy endings XD Meybeh they will pull through *becomes increasingly interested in a curtain* ooh! pretty! XD

*thinks* Is a rocket ship trip the honeymoon? XD

Kidding. Hn...I think something possibly with more strange Ninetales. That seems like it could be a common theme.
    I can't tell you people yet... XD It's gonna be great though! XD THe first Pokeshipping fic in space XD And don't worry, I won't drop the Ninetails
    Last edited by Mysteria Pearl; 1st July 2006 at 8:11 PM.
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

Well... so far it has absolutely nothing to do with the rest of the story so far XD But that's why it's going to be a sequel... maybe to proove that I'm an alien XD
    *gapes* THAT'S A GREAT TITLE! XD I should put that on my bathroom door XD That's why I don't drink coffe XD Surprising, ain't it XD?
    You are an alien? OMG *dies* AN ALIEN! AN ALIEN!

Wait, do Aliens even have bedroom doors? XDDD [/is shot
    And Aliens drink coffee? O.o...I MADE A NEW DISCOVERY! =O

Ding! Ding! You get tomatoes squished on your head XD!
    WHAT?!!! >:O *throws tomatoes at you* FOOD FIGHT! xD

~ Mysteria Pearl, out!! XD ~
    YOU GOT YOUR NAME RIGHT! Holy Latias! *gives cookie*

AAHHH! VANILLA! IT BURNS!!!! XD Actually, I like Vanilla! XD That gives me a great story idea XD
    O.o Vanilla burns? I thought Strawberry burns. xD And Chocolate...um...uh...
    *ponders*
    EATS COOKIE! XD And that kids, is how Chocolate Cookie's originated. XDDDD

~Cecilia~

How about "The Pokéballs of the Ninetails" ? It's cliché, yes, it's too simple, yes? But it works. Because simplicity p0wns.
    here.

Nice fanfic, but don't make it too long, just make it the perfect length. That's all I gotta say, and keep up the good work! Read Encyclopika's fanfics too!
    "Friendship is the most important thing to take care of, even though your friends fight with you, you'll have a second choice to make..."

You are an alien? OMG *dies* AN ALIEN! AN ALIEN!
    Wait, do Aliens even have bedroom doors? XDDD [/is shot
    And Aliens drink coffee? O.o...I MADE A NEW DISCOVERY! =O
    You mean you didn't know XD? No, the doors are painted on XD No! Ick! Coffee is disgusting!
    WHAT?!!! >:O *throws tomatoes at you* FOOD FIGHT! xD
    Ooh! Food! *eats* *chucks old balogna (SP!?) sandwitch @ u* XD
    YOU GOT YOUR NAME RIGHT! Holy Latias! *gives cookie*
    Yeah, after about fifteen tries XD OOH! COOKIE!!!!! *gobbles*
    .o Vanilla burns? I thought Strawberry burns. xD And Chocolate...um...uh...
    *ponders*
    EATS COOKIE! XD And that kids, is how Chocolate Cookie's originated. XDDDD
    ~Cecilia~
    I don't know... *sticks head in a tub of ice cream*
    me- "AAH! head freeze!!!"
    Keuyu- "You mean 'brain freeze'."
    me- "AH! NO! MY HEAD! IT'S FROZEN! COOKIE!!"
    Keuyu- your brain has no structual sense in it whatsoever, does it.
    me- what's structual? XD

How about "The Pokéballs of the Ninetails" ? It's cliché, yes, it's too simple, yes? But it works. Because simplicity p0wns.

0_o Well, in the next story, I'm not necessarilly going to have it centre around the Ninetails, they're just going to become, well, like regular characters It has to be spacey... oh! wait... never mind XD Great title, though

Nice fanfic, but don't make it too long, just make it the perfect length. That's all I gotta say, and keep up the good work! Read Encyclopika's fanfics too!
    Thank you so much!!!!!! And... okay... I will

~ Msytreira Pearl ~ uh... kinda right... XD
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

If I were a mod, I would so edit your every post to get your name right for you... <_<
    here.

yeah... I'll try harder!

~
    Mystreia OPearl!

No...

Mysteria PEarl ~ HaHA! I did it correct!!! for the most part.

Well, for an update, I've been brain-storming (actually, it's more like a hurrican, but let's just call it a storm, shall we? XD) about the sequel and I'm hoping it's really good XD Strange yet kool! *sweatdrops* kinda...

Well! I'll be hoping (actually write) post the sequel soon! So, I'll let you guys know when I do that, and I'll also put a link in here!

~ Msyteir aPearl ~ ignore that, please XD
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

ANd I need to write my darn chapter 18. >_<
    here.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast