Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The cape of the Ninetails

I really enjoyed that! Especially the bashing-Tracey-with-mallets part, not that I hate Tracey or anything...but it was really funny. lol Poor guy!

"C'mon you flirters!" Called Tracey.
    LOL He was asking for it!

Jus make sure that when someone's saying something, that you let us know which character is saying it, e.g like this part
    Ash rushed into camp with Misty in his arms.

"Ash, don't tell me you were so awful that you made her faint!"
    But like I said, it was really good! Thanks for PM-ing me, and I can't wait for the next chap!
    My White FC: 0132-1250-5458

Well like you said, I couldn't figure out who would be best to say some lines, so... well... I guess I just decided to leave it up to your guy's imaginations! You think it's Tracey? Fine! It's Tracey! You think it's Brock? Ok then! Am I being too terrible with the Fruits basket lines? like
        Spoiler:
    Anywho, I'm writing notes on the next chapter and it's going to rock! pm me if you want some good spoilers!
    "If you ever see me out on the streets, don't worry, I wanna be your friend" Jerry Jewell
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    The Cape Of The Ninetails ~ The Mysterious Dragon ~
    I've claimed Ryou x Lettuce, Gaara x Tayuya,
    & River Marque X Jesse Martin
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0
    Owner of: Official IGPX Club 2 & c.o. of ~Fruits Basket Club~ & -The Seto Kaiba Club-

Serebii sis: The Red Butterfly
    River Marque (I.G.PX. Sledge Mamma) is my Bishie!

Byakugan Tenten: twin Furuba Pair: Vy Low

mindripper Guest

Not bad at all. You advanced the plot pretty well, and there were a few nice touches. I liked the usage of seperate lines for trains of thought. Nice one there.

However, there are still a few errors (not important), and a lot of speech! Action speaks louder than words, and you should have more descriptive text! Also, there was this long paragraph of speech, break it up! Allow the story to flow more smoothly.

Yup, take care and will be back for enxt one.

Sorry about all the "speech." but I don't want it to sound toooooo narrated or somthing (right?) Like, "He did this." "he did that" And plus, who in real life zips their mouth closed? And everybody here says to me stuff like that "If you cant get a point across, don't bother doing anything" which I don't think is a very good perspective! But just try and work with me? I'll just try and make the speech more broken up.
    In General
    Anybody like anything? even the tinest "I like this" will help me. PLEASE SUPPORT!! once people tell me what they like, not what they dont like, I can put what you like in. Make sense? So instead of "I dont like so much talk," say somthing like "I really like this part but you should try putting a little more action in this certain part."

Thank you very much for your advice Look forward to chapter 8!!!
    "If you ever see me out on the streets, don't worry, I wanna be your friend" Jerry Jewell
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0
    Owner of: Official IGPX Club 2 & c.o. of ~Fruits Basket Club~ & -The Seto Kaiba Club-

Nice chapter Mysteria Pearl! I got confused in some parts, but I get it now.

As they were walking side by side, he took Misty's hand. She snuck a glance at him. And he, her. They both blushed furiously as their glances met.
    Oh, I loved this part. I bet they looked cute!!

Daisy, lily, Violet and Misty all shared a mother but Misty's sisters' father wasn't Misty's. Misty's dad, he ran the gym, married Misty's mom but the sisters wern't happy about it. One day their mother accidentally drown and Misty and her friends Keuyu and Sheath found her. Misty's sisters blamed their mothers death on Misty's father and locked him, and accidentally Sheath, in a room filled with wild grass types..." he took a breath,
    "Misty broke in and found her father dead and Sheath was nowhere to be seen. Misty's sisters got nicer but took over the C.C. gym and Keuyu moved here and started a gym of his own and now while remodling is being done on Misty's gym, she's supposed to stay with this Keuyu guy." He panted.
    Wow, Ash really talked fast here. I felt sorry for Misty, finding her dad death must be shocking. Poor Mist.

"May? Is that you? Ash? Bock? Trac..." She stopped midsentence as her eyes grew wide with horror. She looked up to the open top of the shower. Staring down at her was the biggest spinarac she had ever seen. It was giant.

She backed up and took a towel and wrapped it asround herself. She tried to scream, but no sound would come out of her mouth. She looked up at the spinaraq unable to move, paralyzed with fear. It turned its head and looked down at her. That was IT! She couldn't take it. She screamed. (You know, I still cant hear.)
    Ok, this part scares me, I'm feeling shivers going up and down my spine. I really hate bug specially spiders. I, like Misty, have a thing for bugs, something when I see a bug I just can't move, or shout. I understand what she must had felt.
    Please read & review my Fanfiction:
    Friendship, Love, Rivalry and Misunderstandigs
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

yeah... me too.... that's why I didn't write too much about the incects because I give myself the bergeebers! *shiver!* I got aracniphobia and all that so I HATE bugs! Ick!     Spoiler:
    AHHH! wow. I just scared myself. Anyway, enough about me! Anybody got a really great fic? I'd lovvve to read it! (In all honestly my hand hurt from typing so much today.)
    Last edited by Mysteria Pearl; 2nd July 2005 at 4:10 AM.
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

Please, Mysteria Pearl don't talk about those *shivers by just thinking about them* things... Please, I also have aracnophobia (or whatever it is spell) could you tried no to mention those bugs, please?
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

heheh. sorry. i'll go edit. Just trying to get a point across. bugs ick. There was an earwig... uh... never mind.... Anyway I'm totally pumped about this next chapter! Yay! as soon as I get a few more replies, I'll start to write it!
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

As I said in my PM, not bad. The plot is original, to say the least. The appearance of Joy Jr. makes for one of those 'questioning the ways of life' things. Can a Joy be someone besides a Pokémon nurse? Can she have [natural] blue hair?

You're bringing in a Kisa? Aw...and I actually didn't really notice the Furuba lines myself...though you could find some of those lines anywhere, no?

I await s'more of the story...and politely suggest maybe running a chapter through a spell check sometime, or perhaps a bit less dialogue. Otherwise, very good. ^^ Later!
    Heart Break - ff.net - LJ - PotS

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

Default Chapter 8

well, actually, I didn't notice me putting in the furuba lines either. Someone (I am keeping them annoymous) told me. I guess it was just habbital. Later there'll be a whole part for Joy jr. You know, the story. Yep she does have natural blue hair. Don' know how but she does. If anyonw would like the story (fyi) of Joy jr, pm me. But no, I'm not bringing in kisa herself, I don't own her or anything. But *sigh* if you want to know who "Kisa" will be, pm me.

I've been requested to do this.

Joy jr.
    8 yrs old.
    Blue hair
    3"10'
    shoe size= 1
    hair style= braids that curl up at the ends

Max
    8 1/2 years ols
    greenish black shaggy hair
    3"5'
    shoe size= 1

Ash
    Now 15 1/2 years old
    black spiky hair
    Now 5"7'
    shoe size= 10

Misty
    Now 15 3/4 years old
    Redish orange /soft/ back-length hair
    Now 5"5'
    Shoe size= 6

Tracey
    Now 16 years own
    Greenish black shaggy hair
    Now 6"3'
    shoe size= 11

Brock
    now 17 years old
    dark brown way gelled spiky hair
    Now 6"5'
    shoe size= don't even wanna know

May
    Now 13 years old
    light brown pig tails
    Now 5"1'
    shoe size= 4

Drew
    Now 14 years old
    Bright green fluffily shaggy hair
    Now 5"3'
    show size= 9

gosh that took awhile. I had to find a tape measure. anyway, as soon as I get a snack I'll start on chapter 8 yay!

Chapter 8 is here! yay! okay! Here goes! this is gonna be between pg and pg 13 (again) so hold on to your hats!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Chapter 8

Ash woke up with a start in the middle of the night. He opened his eyes and was staring straight into Misty's sleeping face.

*What the...?* he tucked her long tresses behind her ear.
    *O yeah... she fainted...* He hesitantly put his bare arm around her waist (in the sleeping bag)

At about the same time Tracey was stirring. He rolled over and saw Ash (and Misty) in his current position.

*I knew it. He does like her. And I'm betting he always has... darnit.* He glanced at his watch.

5:18 am

*I'll go take a shower.* he thought as he stood, glancing once more at "you know who" and walked off to the showers.

Ash heavily breathed in and smelled a heavenly (flowery) scent. His snapped awake. He hadn't even remembered falling asleep... with his arm around Misty. He carefully lifted his arm off of Misty and sat up and looked at his watch.

5:34 am

*Geez. Why do I have to be up...* he stopped midthought as he saw Tracey's sleeping bag without Tracey in it.

*Crud. If he saw, I may never hear the end of this.*
    He stood up and stretched. Ash's stomach growled.
    *you think after five helpings of Brocks food, I'd be stuffed.* He took a granola bar out of his backpack and sat down next to "Sleeping Beauty" to eat it. He stuffed the bar away as he usually did and just sat, watching Misty.

~~~~~~~~~~~Misty
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ash

~~~~~~Tracey~~~~~~~~Brock

Max~~~Nurse Joy
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~Joy jr.
    Anyway back to the story

Brock yawned and opened his eyes (okay, that doesn't really make sense, does it? Can he even open his eyes?) and without a thought, got up and went to prepare breakfast.

"Hey May, you up?"

May opened an eye and looked into Drew's eyes.

"Yup. I don't have a watch. What time is it?"

they sat up and Drew looked at his watch.

6:26 am.

"So? what time?

"Six thirty. You up for some breakfast?"

"Sure!" She smiled as Drew helped her up and they went to get some food.

Nurse Joy awoke and sat up.

"Joy. Joy dear. Wake up! You too Max." She looked at her watch,

"It's almost six forty. Wake up, sweetie." She said nudging Joy jr. Max sat up on the other side of Nurse Joy

"I smell food. Must eat! hahahaha!" He got up and ran off (running into Tracey, who just emerged from the shower) to the food. Joy Jr blinked.

"Joyie? Are you awake?" Asked Nurse Joy.

"Yeah" She said before yawning.

"C'mon," Nurse Joy said to her daughter,
    "Or we wont get to the food in time before it's all eaten up."

"Okeydokey!" Joy Jr. and her mother went to get some of the delicious food that Brock had prepared.

Drew took another bite of pancakes,
    "I think I'll go take my shower now. I'll be right back."

"Don't take too long or we'll never find team rocket and my Pokemon."

"Yeah, okay,"He said throwing away his paper plate and walking away into the woods.

Misty drifted out of her sleep and lazily blinked in the sunlight.

"Misty? Misty are you okay?"

Misty looked up into Ash's worried face and realized she was in his sleeping bag.

"Wha?! How did I get here?" She said sitting up.

"You fainted and I let you sleep in my sleeping bag."

Misty blushed,
    "I'm soooo sorry! I didn't mean to! I... I..."

Ash took her shaking hand, noticing how cold it was.

"I'm just glad you're okay. Once you were out, you were out."

"Th... thank you for caring about me... It was really thoughtful of you..."

Ash turned a deep red as he stood up, still holding her hand,
    "I.. I... you look hungry... uh... let's get somthing to eat." He helped her up by the hand,
    "I smell Brock making pancakes..."

the Pokemon are quite disturbed

Ash looked into the sky.
    "Hey Tracey, is it just me, or is the sky really overcast?"

"Your right Ash. It's like night time..." Said Misty looking into the blackness.

"It was light earlier... I wonder what happened?..." Tracey said aloud, taking another mouthful of pancakes and stuffing it in his mouth.

Drew walked up, drying his hair with a towel,

"What's up with the sky and where's May?"

"Sky, dont know. May, pigging out over there." Max said, pointing to a burnt out fire. May sat there with her back to a tree, looking at the sky.

"Oh good. You're out of the shower. I'm next." said Brock, popping out of nowhere and walking off.

sweatdrop

"Oh! I just remembered!" Misty randomly cried.

A round of "Yes?" was followed.

"Uh... nothing... I'll be right back." Said Misty, putting down her plate and getting up. She walked up over to May (who was again "dreamily" chatting with Drew about nothing in particular)

"May, I forgot to ask you for my contest ribbon. Can I please have it?"

"Uh... yah... sure... I guess." she said taking the ribbon out of her hip-pack (fanny-pac) and staring at it for a few seconds.

"Hey Misty, how many ribbons do you have?"

Misty reached into her cape and pulled out a case and opened it and handed it to May.

"If you mean in this country, I have eighteen, including this one. But in the past six monthes, in all of Jhoto I've won sixty. So that, including my almost twenty, I've got bout eighty. How many do you have May?"

May's mouth had already almost fallen off her face,
    "Well... I've... won... ten... How did you get so many ribbons in so little time?"

"O well I switch off between diving, shows and contests. I just won another diving contest yesterday." Misty said cooly as she took the ribbon from May.

"W... What? How many diving competitions have you won?"

"You know how much 75% of two hundred is?"

"A hundred fifty."

Misty winked and did a pose,
    "You betcha! Anyway, i'm gonna go back and get some breakfast. Bye!" She said, skipping off back towards Ash and friends.

"Crud that's alot." Drew said aloud

"Yeah... she must be real busy."

Brock walked into the camp with flat, wet hair (let me tell you, he looked... funky)

"We better get going, guys." He looked up at the sky,
    "What's with the sky?"

"I don't know." Said Nurse Joy, walking up.
    "I've never seen anything like it before."

"Hey Mist, do you mind if I use one of your pokemon and go up and take a look?" Ash said turning to Misty.

"Don't you have Noctowl or Tailow with you?"

Ash nervously sweatdropped,
    "Uh... well, no actually... I..."

"Gotcha. But you have to take me with you."

Ash looked at her. He never remembered Misty being interested in anything strange... of course... he never really noticed... besides... that was like years ago... right?

"C'mon out! Number 204! Draga!" Misty cried, opening her cape. for a few seconds, light drowned everything out. A beautiful dragonaire appeared in front of them and Misty hopped on.

"C'mon Ash." Ash hopped on behind Misty and put his arms around her waist.

"Draga. Go up in the sky so we can see what's going on up there." Draga weightlessly acended up towards the sky.

Misty looked up and began to see shapes in the sky. Those dark groups wern't clouds... they were pokemon. Hundreds of flying Pokemon.

She gasped,
    "Ash... Look..."

"What the...? Where are they all going?"

"I don't know but I think we should follow them."

"Okay."
    Misty looked down back to the ground,
    "Guys! It's all Pokemon up here! Somthing's wrong! Maybe we should folow them!"

"You two go ahead! We'll pack up and be right behind you!"

"Would you like my little Perogi to come along with you and help?" Misty called down.

*little? O well. Peroga... or whatever can't be too much trouble.* Thought Brock.

"Uh... Sure! We could use a little help carrying some stuff!" He called up to Misty.
    "Okay! Here she comes! Come on out Perogi! Number one hundred!" She opened her came and in front of Brock materalized a humongous Ninetails. Not like five feet, more like fifty feet.

"Help My friends Perogi! Do what they say!" Misty called down (or rather straight across to) the giant Ninetails.

"Bye-bye guys!" She callled down to our heroes as she and Ash flew away on Draga.

The "trio" flew on towards the horizon. (okay, if you could tell if there was a horizon at all.)

"Dont 'cha think we should be looking for Team Rocket and Piccachu?" Ash asked looking around in the never ending black.

"I think Team Rocket has somthing to do with this."

"I..." Suddenly a bolt of purple light thrashed down at them, knowking Ash off of Draga and down, far down to the ground.

"Ash! Ash! Go down Draga! Now!" Misty cried, uncoordinated. She faintly thought that she heard someone call her name from far above, but she didn't care. She just needed to find Ash.

Misty finally spotted him, limp and crumpled on the ground.

"oh no..."

*he cant be... please no.... please..."

She landed Draga and ran to Ash's side, throwing herself down beside him, shaking him.

"Ash! Please! You cant be.... Ash! Please wake up! Help! Anyone!" She called into the sky. But she realized as soon as the words came out of her mouth, that nobody was around to hear her yell.

"Please.... someone... help." She began to sob and laid her head on Ash's chest, not stopping her sobbing long enough to listen and see if Ash was breathing.

"So this is it... This is how it ends..." She took a shaky breath,
    "Ash... I..."

"Misty? Is that you?" Asked a voice from above her head. She looked up at the tall thin boy with tanish skin, dark lashes, blonde hair and blue eyes who was dripping with rain (she hadn't even realized in her drama that it was raining.) She looked into the sky as the boy helped her up. No longer was the sky filled with Pokemon. They had been replaced by clouds.

"Misty? Who's that?" The boy asked.

"I... I don't know what happened... Ash... he... Who are you?"
    He looked hurt,
    "Don't you remember your best friend? It's me. Keuyu."

Her eyes widened.

"Keu??? You have to help me! Ash is unconcious and just a second ago the sky was filled with Pokemon! I... I..."

"Hold on, Mi." He hugged her,
    "It's gonna be okay." He released her,
    "Do you have any flying Pokemon with..." She pointed to Draga.

"Okay, Mi. Hop on. I'll get your boyfriend."

Misty turned bright red.

"B... boyfriend?" She stumbled as she climbed onto Draga.

"Course. Why else would you two be travling alone together?" He asked, picking up Ash and walking over to the Dragonaire.

"I... We were with some other friends, Two Nurse Joys, Brock, Tracey, May, Drew, and Max but they had us follow the Pokemon in the sky and now they're gone... It's like they all dissapeared..." She took Ash from Keuyu and sat him down in front of her, laying his head on her chest. She put her arms around his waist,

"He'll be okay, right?"

Keuyu got on Draga in front of Ash,

"He'll be fine but there aren't any human hospitals anywhere around here, so I think what we should do is go to my gym, it's just West of here, and call your Nurse Joy's and have them come there."

''Okay. C'mon Draga, we need to get Ash somewhere he can rest." She looked down at Ash,

*Please be okay, Ash...* She held him closer.
    *I don't know what I would do if you wern't..."
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Hey Brock, looky! The black in the sky is gone!"Joy said, pulling on Brock's pant leg.

Brock looked up.
    "Yeah... that is odd... Maybe we should try and find Misty and Ash."

"Nine! Ninetails!" Brock and Tracey both struck and Animaic pose as Perogi snuck up behind them,

"Don't do that!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    Misty looked up (wayyyyyyyyyyyyy up) at the hunormous (humongous + enormous) Gym in front of them.

"Th... this is yours?"

"Uh... Now it's yours too, Mi. Now that you're going to be living here and all. C'mon." Said Keuyu, heading inside (carrying Ash)

"Return Draga." Misty said opening her cape and calling back Draga. Then she followed Keuyu into the gigantic gym.

"Mi? You okay?"

"H... How did you get this built...? I mean... my sisters inherited all of..."

"Our parent's money? Yeah. i know. I have proof and my best friend and I are wittnesses. Add up? We're old enough to speak up now and your sisters are afraid. They just... well... sent me a small portion of my rightful inheritance so I just built this gym... Do you like it?"

Misty looked around. Above them was a huge dome ceiling and the floor and all the walls were made of marble. There were sofa's with satin cushions. And that was just the lobby.

"We can bring your friend Ash to a room I kept for emergincies. It has some medical supplies and then we can call your Joys if he doesn't wake up soon. Oh and I have tons to show you! We have lotts to catch up on!" Keuyu said as Misty followed him into a plain room. She looked around. Just a bed with royal purple covers and a window, looking out into a rose garden.
    Keuyu interupted her thoughts,

"Don't worry. This isn't one of the guest rooms. Now that I think about it, this is the only room that isn't specially furnished." He finished as he set Ash down on the bed.

"Is that... so..." Keuyu put an air mask on Ash's face and turned to Misty excitedly,

"Oh! I have so much to show you! I was so happy when your sisters called and asked me to let you help with the gym! I even prepared a special suite all for you! I'm so excited! Would you like to see it?"

Misty looked at Ash,
    "Can You first help me get in touch with the Joy's?"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Guys. I have a bad feeling about this. Ash and Misty should be back by now." Max said looking into the sky (of course seeing no sign of them)

Nurse Joy and Joy Jr. had taken the supplies and the motor scooter and went ahead to try and find our two heroes and left Max, May, Drew, Brock and Tracey on foot.

"I think we should split up." Said May, coming out of nowhere.

"Yeah, May you're right. You go with Drew and try and find Team Rocket and We'll go after the Joys and try to find Misty and Ash."

"Agreed" Tracey said.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever." Said Drew.

"Okay. Whatever Drew thinks!" (okay I think we can figure out who that was)

"Haha! Yay! I get to go with Brock and Traceyyyyyyyyy!" Max cried hopping around.

Sweatdrop.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello? Could you pretty please tell me if two Joys and some other guys checked back yet? Oh, will you check, please?" Misty asked sweetly over the phone. Keuyu gagged and had to hold a hand over his mouth in order not to crack up.

"Really? Okay... could you perhaps ask someone to watch for them. Just look for a Nurse joy who's being accompionied by a little girl who has blue hair that's about four feet tall? Tell them that Miss Misty Waters is looking for them at the Gym and Ash needs urgent medical attention? Thnk you!" She finished sweetly and hanging up the picture phone.

"So, Princess Mi, would you like to go see your suite?" He said bowing.

"Oh Yes! Of course! But then can we check on Ash?"

"It would be my pleaseure to do whatever you want, or somthing, right?" He said, offering her an arm. Misty took his arm and Keuyu led her out of the lobby and into an elevator

Corny elevator music

The elevator doors opened on the 10th floor (ya big I know) and walked her down the hall to giant double doors.

"Are you ready, my Belle Mi?"

Misty nodded and Keuyu took her hand and with the other, he pushed open the doors.

Misty stood in awe looking in the beautiful suite. A whole wall was almost completly covered with windows that had doors that led to a balcony looking over the water habitats. The window had royal blue and purple silk and satin curtins with gold trim. In the middle of the room there was a canopy king sized bed draped with the same royal colors and the dark cherry oak wook had gold (real gold) trim. The floor was marble and around the room there were a few fluffy carpets. Covering two whole walls (here's the best part!) was a huge tank filled with water but it also had mini land islands. The tank was a good ten feet thick too. Hanging from the ceiling was a huge golden chandelier and on the last remaining wall was a huge wardrobe and mirror. The wall and the ceiling were marble-patterned purple and blue and gold. On the last wall were to large and square objects covered by a white sheet.

"What's that?" Asked Misty, once she floated back down to reality, pointing to the sheet covered object.

"Here." He said, drawing her over closer. He gripped one the sheets by the edge and pulled it away. It was a huge portrait of Misty's parents.

"H... how... did you...? Mother... F... Father..."

Keuyu took her hand,
    "I painted it myself. I hope you like it."

"I... I do... It's lovely..."

"You haven't seen the half of it." He took the other sheet and pulled it away. Next to Misty's parent's painting was a portrait of a little girl with shoulder length green hair and golden eyes and an adorible little smile.

"Sheath."

"I... this took me awhile to paint so... I was hoping you'd like it in your room.

Misty looked at Keuyu and for the first time realizing the sad look on his face.

"It's gorgeous! This is all really too much! I feel like a Queen! I... I'm sorry about Sheath but..."

Keuyu brightened,
    "Oh yeah! I almost forgot! Here! I got this in the mail and I think Sheathy is still alive!" He pulled a crinkled note out of his pocket and handed it to Misty.

She is here. He who comes looking for her without the right price wont get her. Either you come or you will never see her again. A reward of 20,000,000,000 would be fair, correct? This note may be late, and we here apoligize for that but you lost touch and we couldn't find you like a needle in a haystack. Help will not be necessary if you know what we mean if cops are involved, you'll never see her again.

"Who would... Why would..." Keuyu shook his head,
    "I don't know. I've tried everything but I just cant trace it. I got the note in the mail about two weeks ago. I'm just glad to have a clue. Before I thought she was..."

"Gone?"

"Yeah... gone. But don't worry about that. Officer Jenny already knows and has a copy. So come with me, there's more for you.

On the one solid wall, there were two sets of double doors.

"Door one or door two?" Asked Keuyu bowing.

"Uh... One?" Keuyu walked over to the first doors and opened them wide,
    "As you wish, Mi."

Misty walked through the double doors. Before her was a huge bathroom. The marble and gold-studded bathtub was at least six feet long and five feet wide and sloping down from two feet down to four feet. The whole ceiling was a window, looking up into the sky. The floor was made of blueish marble and there was a standing shower made of stain glass picturing water pokemon. Not to mention having gold and silver nobbs and spiggots and such. Then there was a whole counted made of light pink marble and had two sinks carved in with gold handles.

"Wow... It's so gorgeous."

"A gorgeous palace for a gorgeous princess. I'm pleased you like it." Misty blushed.

"OH! Please come and see what's in room two!" Keuyu said as he excitedly pulled Misty out of the bathroom and to the second set of doors.

"Go ahead! Open them! Open them!" Misty pulled open the doors.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Where should we look?" Asked May, pushing branches away from her face.

"Where would a Team Rocket hideout be?"

"I don't knoooo..." May stopped short as her face smacked into a branch.

"May! Are you okay?" Drew asked as he caught her and hugged her to him.

"Yeah... I'm okay now.... but we should be looking for the hideout... somewhere hidden, untrackible, someplace..."

"Like that?" Asked Drew pointing over a cliff to a large grew building.

"Holy..! Yeah, tha'd be it. C'mon!" She pulled Drew to the edge of the ledge and laid down and pulled Drew down with her.

The whole compound was crawling with Team Rocket Thugs and was probbably strung with trip wires and lazers.

"How do we get in?" Whispered May.

Drew looked around and spotted a small cement building off to the side guarded only by two.
    "There. Knock out those guards and take their uniforms. then we can get in no problem."

"Uh, Drew. One problem. Look down." She said pointing. Drew looked down. Way wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy down.

"Th... That must be a hundred feet." May looked him in the eye.

"We'll have to scale it. But... I can't climb." May embarassed said.

"That's fine get on."

May blushed,
    "Come again?" She studdered.

"Get on my back. I can climb down from her. piece of cake."

"I... I couldn't... I'm much to heavy! And I don't want to trouble you!"

"Oh, May. I'll be fine. Now climb on he said motioning to his back.

"Uh.." She timidly got on Drew's back and Drew swung himself and May over the edge. May clung for dear life around Drew's neck and he kept his left arm around her legs.

"It's okay. You can open your eyes now." May timidly opened her eyes and the pair slowly decended.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "We're lost arn't we." Asked Max sarcasticly.

"Yup." Our two other special heroes, Tracey and Brock answered.

"Aren't we supposed to be headed for town?"

"Yup."
    ~~~~~~
    Misty looked into the room. It was so beautiful. It had a mini kitchen half with green marble floors and counters and walls and the other half was... get this... a swimming pool.

"It goes down to ten feet." keuyu told her.

Above the pool was a loft with couches and a huge Jukebox. Did I mention that two walls were windows looking out over the water Pokemon and the third was a giant Tv? Hm... must of slipped my mind. XD

"Wow... This is so... much... I love it! Thank you!" She said hugging Keuyu.

"Anything for you, Mi." He said as Misty released him.

"Thank you once again, but could I please go back to Ash now? In case he wakes up and doesn't know where he is."

"Of course, Mi. You may go back to your boyfriend. I'll leave you two alone. I'm sure my... our assistant need help at the gym," He sighed,
    "George never was very good."

Misty turned bright red as Keuyu took her out of her room and to the elevator.

"He... He's not my boyfriend! I... I..."

Keuyu put up his hand,
    "Just pullin' your leg. Here we are." The elevator dinged as they reached the first foor.

"Oh... Um, thanks Keu. bye!" She said, skipping out of the elevator and into Ash's room and sitting down.

"Lucky Ash." Keuyu said smiling. The elevator doors closed and he punched in 2.

I'm loving this chapter! Max is so hilarious! I just ADORE him to death! (Kay I admit it I love all the guys to death!) Please leave a review! Thanks!
    Ash or Keuyu? Hmmm. PM Me and tell me who you want to end up with Misty. Who do you like? I'll put the results on l8er!Anyway, please don't ask for more narration and less talk because I'm trying to add more of that. If you just cant stand it, I've got one solution. DONT read it. Anyway! Bisbald! Well I'm done with this chapter! Check page 3 for the 9th chapter! Yay!
    Last edited by Mysteria Pearl; 29th September 2006 at 11:59 PM.
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

Once again a pretty darn good chapter. The info-stat thing at the beginning was informative; I hadn't a clue Joy Jr. was so young. Thanks for adding that in, and that map-out of the sleeping arrangements.

Misty seems to have turned more towards the perfect side of life...makes one wonder what happened to her to have given her the opportunity and skills to be so good so fast.

Also, I wonder what the design is for the contests and the final competition, seeing that yours is dramatically different from what the anime has. Perhaps a bit of info next chapter, or something?

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

Yup! If you don't mind though, I'm going to continue up there okay?
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteria Pearl
    Yup! If you don't mind though, I'm going to continue up there okay?
    Not a problem for me; I'll reread later then?

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

okay! Thanks for stopping by!
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

Wow, you certainly improved from the last time I've read your chapters! You're getting much better with the plotline since it's very unique. ^^

I loved all of the shippy moments, especially the one when Ash and Misty knocked Tracey with the traditional mallet. XD When Ash was getting the buttons for Misty, I couldn't help but go "aww!"

I think Keuyu is trying to hook up with Misty but that's just me. I also think that Ash will get super jealous of him saying compliments to Misty. ^^ I'm going to enjoy that. ^_~

Anyway, I haven't noticed the lines of Furuba but I love the manga! ^^

Can't wait for the next chapter and keep at it!

~~*Mist*~~
    For those who'd like to keep in contact, you know where to find me. ♥

Default Chapter 9

Quote Originally Posted by MistyMix89
    Wow, you certainly improved from the last time I've read your chapters! You're getting much better with the plotline since it's very unique. ^^
    I loved all of the shippy moments, especially the one when Ash and Misty knocked Tracey with the traditional mallet. XD When Ash was getting the buttons for Misty, I couldn't help but go "aww!"
    I think Keuyu is trying to hook up with Misty but that's just me. I also think that Ash will get super jealous of him saying compliments to Misty. ^^ I'm going to enjoy that. ^_~
    Anyway, I haven't noticed the lines of Furuba but I love the manga! ^^ Can't wait for the next chapter and keep at it!

~~*Mist*~~
    Thank you. So very much! I too adored the shippy moments! Ahhh! My friend, (who doesn't have an account) called me screaming and squealing about how shippy it was! (Thanks Micaela!) I think I'm falling for Keuyu and Ashy. X] hehehe! Isn't Keu just the sweetest? Princely even! As soon as I get a third page I'm gonna start chapter 8.
    Sorry that we haven't met "Kisa" (Sheath) yet but you kind of get a clue who she is. (I'm just going to finish chapter 8 now)

Bisbald!

Ash and Misty parts
    *What the...?* he tucked her long tresses behind her ear.
    *O yeah... she fainted...* He hesitantly put his bare arm around her waist (in the sleeping bag)

Ash took her shaking hand, noticing how cold it was.

"C'mon Ash." Ash hopped on behind Misty and put his arms around her waist.

She began to sob and laid her head on Ash's chest

She took Ash from Keuyu and sat him down in front of her, laying his head on her chest. She put her arms around his waist

other shippyness

"So, Princess Mi, would you like to go see your suite?" He said bowing.

"It would be my pleaseure to do whatever you want, or somthing, right?" He said, offering her an arm. Misty took his arm and Keuyu led her out of the lobby and into an elevator

"Are you ready, my Belle Mi?"

Misty nodded and Keuyu took her hand and with the other, he pushed open the doors.

Keuyu took her hand,
    "I painted it myself. I hope you like it."

"I... I do... It's lovely..."

"I... this took me awhile to paint so... I was hoping you'd like it in your room.

"Door one or door two?" Asked Keuyu bowing.

Yay shippy!

Once again Bisbald!

YAY! 3 pages!!!!!!!!!

For the final time Bisbald!
    Anybody ready for chapter 9? Hahaha! Here we go!
    This is like really between pg and pg13. Again, no swearing.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Chapter 9

"Ash?" Misty had been asking the same question for hours.

*I wonder where Keu is. I wonder how long it's been. I wonder how the gym work is going. Is Keu going to have me help alot? Can I go back with Ash and the others?* She yawned. It had already become dark outside

*I'm getting sleepy...*

"I have to stay away!" She cried, totally disorinted.

*I... what.... time... I hope Ash'll be okay...* Her head nodded and her eyelids were heavy.

*I can't fall asleep. I wonder where my friends are....* Before she knew it she had fallen asleep in the uncomfortible wooden chair. Suddenly her body crumpled and she, still unconcious with tiredness, fell onto Ash's sleeping body. Just then, Keuyu walked in seeing ash and Misty.

*Maybe i should move them... Nah... This is too sweet... They're such a cute couple. Lucky* He thought, quietly closing the door on the way out and walking down the hallway. He glanced at his watch.

10:30 pm.

"Wow," He said to no one in particular,
    "Time sure flies when you're battling and searching all around town for Misty's friends."

He exited the elevator and walked into the lobby,
    "Sorry guys, but Ash and Misty are... busy at the moment. But allow me to show you to your rooms for the night. Follow me."
    Brock, Tracey, Max and the two Joys followed him into the /cramped/ elevator. Keuyu bent down to Joy Jr.

"You must be little Joy," He whispered smiling,
    "I'll show you where Ash is and you can take a look at him." The elevator dinged and Keuyu took Joy's hand,
    "Follow me, Joy."

Joy followed him, accompionied by the rest, to the room.
    "Uh, just Joy can come in here. I'll show you to your rooms now," He said, pushing Brock, Tracey, Max and Nurse Joy back into the elevator.

"See you later sweetie!" Called Nurse Joy.

"Yeah. Bye."

Joy timidly opened the door and almost instantly she had to hold back a squeel.
    *Awww! How cute!*
    She sat down on the wooden chair and stared at them, with Misty's head on Ash's chest.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Um, so you're that guy Ash was talking about, Keoooyu?" Asked Tracey.

"Yes. Mi and I have been friends since we were little," He turned to Brock,
    "You are the rock trainer from Pewter, am I correct?"

"Well, I don't mean to get a swelled head, but..."

"You already have a huge one!" Max finished and then burst out laughing. Keuyu chrouched down next to Max,
    "Ah, you must be Max. You're just as cute as she said you were. She wrote about all of you so much!"

"Did she say I was cute?" Max jumped up and grabbed Tracey and Brock by the earlobes and hanging like that.

"Ow! Ow! Not the ear! NOT THE EAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sweatdrop.

"So, where is this May I've heard so much about?" Keuyu asked after Max let go of Tracey and Brock.

"I don't know. They were going to look for Team Rocket and you found us before we could go look for them." Explained Tracey, tenderly rubbing his ear.

"I'm sure they'll be fine." Said Keuyu smiling a general 1,000,000,000 smile.

This will be your, and your doughter's room, Miss Nurse Joy." Said Keuyu, opening a set of double doors on the seventh floor.
    "There are two special rooms on each floor. Your room, Miss Joy, has all the research you've ever dreamed of and more." Nurse Joy walked into the room. It was divided into two sides, both with king sized beds. One side, furnished in yellow and had a small sauna in the center and shelves upon shelves of beautiful porcelain dolls wearing dresses of every color. The walls were glass and hanging from the ceiling was a huge tv. Joy Jr's side. On Nurse Joy's side, the walls were bookshelves full of every book you can imagine. That side was draped with silvers. Her bed was huge and roung and there was a small tv set up showing security cameras from her Pokemon certre.

"It's... so beautiful!" Said Nurse Joy, sitting down on the bed.

"Good. You can wait here, I'll bring your daughter by later."

Keuyu turned to the others and took them out,
    "Max, this is your room." Said Keuyu, shoving open two more doors. Inside was a huge bed and a little bed for his Caterpie. The room was all orange and dark purple. His favorite colors. On one wall there had to be at least eight tvs and there was a big computer with a ton of programs.

"THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!" Cried Max as he jumped head first onto his bed, looking up to see a roof made of glass.

"Good. Oh, by the way, there's an intercom system. You'll figure how it works. Later!"

Keuyu took Tracey and Brock out of Max's room and brought them to the eight floor.

"Brock, you and Drew will be sharing a floor." said Keuyu opening his doors. Inside the whole place was made of beautiful stones. Jems and jewls and granite and limestone. It was gorgeous. His bed had light purple covers and there was a jacuzzi in the middle of the room.

"Brock, if you go through that door, there's a whole room dedicated to all the lovely ladies you've met. Yes, Misty wrote about every single one.

Brock ran through (literally through) the doors and started drooling,
    "Megan! Luchestia! Jane! Joy! Jenny! Ren..."

Sweatdrop

"Whatever" Tracey said as he followed Keuyu out of that room.

"You and May share the ninth floor..." a bright red light and a faint beeping noise sounded.

"What's that?" asked Tracey.

"Oh nothing," Keuyu pulled a remote out of his pocket,
    "Someone just challenged me at the gym. I've gotta run! Chou!" He sad running back in the elevator, leaving Tracey all alone.

"I wonder what kind of room he has for..." He opened the doors.
    "Me..." Two whole walls of Tracey's room were photographs of every Pokemn imaginable, even ones you and I haven't seen. The other two walls, well one was a window and the other was a giant chalkboard.There was also a large easal and a whole bookshelf filled with supplies. The colors of the room were rather plain though. Lotts of Greens.
    *Just what I like*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Piccachu lazily opened it's eyes. He was in a firmilliear glass case and looking into the /evily nasty/ face of Jessie. He sat up,
    "Picca! picca chu! He cried, trying to zap the case. As always it didn't work.

*Where is Ash? Misty?*

"Picca! Chu! Piccachuuuuuuuu!" Mewouth walked up.

"What's it saying, Mewouth?" Asked Jessie irritibly looking at the rodent.

"Piccachu! Picca picca chu chu!" Mewouth thought for a second,

"He says he wants Ash and Mwisty. and to wet him owtta 'dere."

"You mean he's whining."

"Ohhohoho!" James cried from the side of the Mewoth ballon.
    "Headquaaaaaaaarters! Dead ahead!"

"Goodie!" Cried Jessie,
    "We'll give the Boss Piccachu and get a big raise!"

"And big amounts of food!" James cried.

"Ya know what da Boss'll say?"

"What? What will he say?!"

"Hwe'll say, 'Becwase Mewoth and de others browt me 'dis wittle Piccachu, I have all de electricity I need for my big pwan to wown all the rare Pokemown in da world! I'm gwonna gwive dem a big waise!"

"Yay! Raise!" Jessie cried.

"Don't count your raise yet! We're still a couple miles away!"
    Jessie sank down,
    "Darn and just when we get a break from those pesky twerps!"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "You okay back there, May?" Drew asked. May opened her eyes. She just wanted to get to the bottom of the cliff.

"Yeah. I'm okay." Her arms had become numb and her legs ached but she wasn't about to complain. She glanced over Drews shoulder. his right hand, that he had been climbing with all these hours, was bleeding.

"Drew! Your hand!"
    He grunted,
    "I'm fine... really. Don't worry about me..."

"Top right now Drew! You're hurt! Please!"

He siged,
    "Fine. Look down and tell me if we're coming to a ledge." May looked down.

"There's a ledge about three feet down."
    "How wide's it?"

"I don't know. Wide enough to sit and rest on." Drew's foot rested on the small ledge. He slowly took his other foot and tested the ledge,

"It's solid enough." he carefully turned and set May down. She groaned,
    "Ow. I'm so stiff." She said stretching.

Drew loked at his hand. It had numerous cuts and was bleeding continuously. But he couldn't let May worry.

"How's your hand?" Asked May.

He hid it behind hs back,
    "I'm fine, really! It's just a little scrape is all." She took his arm and he brought his hand out from behind his back.
    "Holy...! You're... you.. here!" She said, pulling her bandana out of her hair. she wrapped his hand in it,
    "How does that feel?"

*It still hurts like heck but it's better.*
    "It's fine." he looked down and sighed,
    "still like thirty feet left. hop on."

May turned red,
    "I couldn't! Your hand's already red with blood! I couldn't make you suffer any more!" An awkward silence materialized,
    "Why are you doing all this? Why not just give up? And why do you insist on carrying me when you're hurt so badly?"

"Because of you, May." He said calmly.

"Me? Why?" Asked May, becoming red again.

Drew thought about it,
    "Because I don't want you to get hurt. You're important to me and I don't want anything to happen to you." But what he was really thinking was,
    *Because I love you May, that's why.*
    May again got on his back and they climbed down further,
    *I love you Drew.*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Back in the gym, Little Joy still sat, watching them. She looked at her digital watch,

11:36 pm.

Misty woke up on Ash's warm chest. She slowly opened her eyes, seeing she was half on top of Ash and noticing Joy Jr. patently sitting on the wooden chair. She got to her knees,
    "Joy, what are you doing here? Does your mother know?" Joy nodded,
    "Your friend, Mr. Keuyu found us, along with Mr. Beock, Mr. Tracey, and Max and brought us back here. He brought everybody else to their rooms but had me stay here in case you woke up so I could check on Ash. And Nurse Joy isn't my real mother." Misty froze,
    "What do you mean, 'Not your real mother?'"
    Joy sighed,
    "You see, Nurse Joy doesn't want anybody to knoe but I suppose I can trust you. When I was little I lived in Peroiea. This mean man was trying to buy out the city but no one would sell. So instead, he blew up the whole city."
    Misty gasped.
    "My mother and I were in the gardens and I was playing with some little baby Pokemon, including my ladyba. There were some herdes of Torox nearby and when they heard the explosions, they stampeded. My ladyba took me into the sky, but mother was trampled. When she awoke she didn't remember me. She had amnesia. I tried to stop her, but she just ran away, out of sight. For a few days, Ladyba helped me find food and then Nurse Joy came with some rescuers to see if there were ny injured Pokemon to help. Instead she found me. I told her my story, but she just said that I should never tell it again. She adopted me and called me her own. I never went against her, because when she found me I was so little. My name's not even Joy."

"It isn't? Asked Misty.

"Nope. My real name is Jane but Nurse Joy makes me pretend to be Joy jr, you know like I'm really her own kid. But someday I want to find my real famly. I already know one of them."

"Really? who?"

"Nurse Mary is my real cousin. Her mother was my mother's sister, Nurse Jane. But My real family are people doctors. I'm going to become one too!"

"Is that so?" Asked Misty, taking in every word the girl said.

"Yup! As soon as I turn nine I can go and live with Nurse Jane and Nurse Mary! I wanna find a cure for amnesia! So someday, when I find Mom, I can remind her about everything!" And then I'm changing my name to Nurse Jane!"

Misty smiled,
    "That's a really... interesting story, Jo... I mean Jane."

Joy, I mean Jane (AHH Name nightmare!) Yeah, Jane smiled.
    "Thanks-"

"Piccachu!" Both of the girls jumped as Ash sat up. He breathed heavily,
    "Wh... where am I? Misty? Where did all the flying Pokemon go?"

"Ash! Don't ever scare me like that again!" Misty cried, throwing her arms around him,
    "Woah, hold on Where are we and why's Joy here?"

"My name's Jane!"

"Jane?"
    Misty sighed,
    "Story later Ash. One of the Pokemon in the sky zapped you and you fell of Draga. Keuyu found us and brought us here, to his gym."

"We're in a gym? I've gotta challenge... Oh..." He had almost forgotten for a seconf that Picachu wasn't with him.

"Jane has to check you, then we can go."

Jane (Joy whatever!) took a stethascope out of her pocket (convienent) and put it on Ash's chest,
    "Please breath deeply, and take that air mask off." Ash took the mask off and did what Jane told him to do. he breathed deeply, He stood and moved himself. He told her he was fine and nothing felt out of place (accept what he was doing).

Keuyu walked in,
    "Oh good, Misty, you're awake. You too, Mr. Ketchum."

"Awake?" Ash asked.

"Yeah. Misty fell asleep and..." Misty ran over to him and put her hand over his mouth,

"heheh... Keuyu, why don't we show Jane and Ash to their rooms?" Misty said, sweatdropping as she removed he hand.

"As you wish, my beautiful princess." He said offering her an arm (which she took)

*Jane?* Thought Keuyu

*Princess? What the? Who the heck does he think he is?* Ash thought, stuffing his hands in his pockets and following them.

*This is so nice! Yay!* Thought Joy

*This is wonderful! My best friends in the whole wide world are together at last!* She slowed her pace and as Ash was pssing she grabbed his arm and pulled it out of his pocket and took his hand. He looked down at her, slightly blushing. She smiled back up with him.

*Yes, I truly am happy*

Miss Misty! Why dont you hear me calling Master! Here I am in your cloak but you are far too busy to notice! Please! The Pokemon are all in danger! We are in danger! Please!

"This is your room Ash." Said Keuyu opening the door. Ash looked into the room. It was draped with blue and red. Off to the edge of the room was a big bed pilied high with brand new comforters. Th room was hexigontal so there were six walls. On the first wall was all the pictures and information about Tracey and Brock. Every Pokemon caught. Every place they went. Everything. On the second wall was a whole history of May and Max. The ribbons May won, the things Max did, everything. The next three wall wern't walls at all. They were windows. In the middle were doors out to the balcony,
    "oh yeah, since You and Misty will be sharing a floor, your balconies are kinda... connected with a gate." Keuyu said, smiling.
    Anyhow, The next wall was dedicated to Misty. Ash walked over to it.
    "There's a poll on who's gonna end up with Misty? And I'm the number one choice?" Misty turned bright red,
    "K... Keu... Where did you get this?"
    He shrugged,
    "My secretary Calirianialajiliagarlianiachubiria, we call her Cali, she's a huge fan of yours.That was online."
    "Eh... heheheh..." They turned to the last wall. It was covered, litterall covered in Ash. Where he met up with Misty, where his first Pokemon was caught. how many Pokemon her caught, who he met, where he went, and even all the girls that fell for him.
    "Wow. I never knew that I had this many fans," Said Ash, staring at all the copies of the fan mail that never go to him,
    "I wonder why these never got through."
    Misty sweatdropped,
    "Uh... Maybe someone didn't want you to get a swelled head and... uh..." Keuyu got it. She had torn up all those love letters,
    "Uh... Uh... Ash, Misty... should we round up your friends and go search for May and Dew?"
    "That's Drew." Said Ash, not taking his eyes away from the Ash wall. Misty pulled him away from the wall by the hand... but maybe a little too hard... She pulled him, face first into her, causing both of them to fall over
    `0```0``````00``````0
    /|---/|\ then |-\ then 0_\__ then 00__ Ash was on top of Misty and had his face in her shirt.
    "I'm so sorry Ash!" Misty cried as Ash got up.
    "Oh! Uh, no, I'm sorry. C'mon let's go. May and Drew might need our help" he said helping her up by the hand and leading her out of there.

"You too go ahead. I'll see if Joy.. Uh... Jane... and Brock, Tracey and Max wanna come." Said Keuyu, taking his leave and heading up to his guest's rooms.

"Uh.. actually..." Ash started as Keuyu closed the door,
    "Nevermind..." The elevator dinged as it opened and Misty walked in, not realizing they were still holding hands. With Ash's right hand he pressed 1b and the /corny/ elevator music began.

Ash turned and glanced down with a dazed look at Misty. She looked back up at him. As their glances met, they both blushed and looked away from each other. They elevator dinged again and opened to a moonlit yard that led into the forest.

"Misty... um..."

"Yeah Ash?"
    Ash blushed,
    "Uh, Nothing! I... uh... should we fly on one of your Pokemon or walk?" Misty shrugged and looked around,
    "Well... if Team Rocket has a hideout somewhere in the forest around here, grunts will be all over. If we fly, they'll all be able to see us. If May and Drew are in trouble, we can't afford to risk alot of Rockets seeing us. We should walk and..."

"Nine! Ninetails!" Misty and Ash both jumped as Perogi snuck up behind them,
    "Dont do that!"

"Return Perogi." Said Misty opening her cape with her left hand and returning the giant Ninetails.

"C'mon Mist." Said Ash lightly puling her by the hand.

Misty's song
    Out here in the quiet of the night, Beneath the stars and moon...
    We both know we've got somethin' on our minds...
    We won't admit, but it's true.

You look at me, I look away.

I wanna tell you what I'm feeling, but I don't know how to start...
    I wanna tell you, but now I'm afraid that you might break my heart
    Oh, why should anything so easy, ever be so hard to do?
    I wanna tell you what I'm feeling, and to say that...
    I love you.

I practice all the things that I could say, Line by line, every word...
    I tell myself today could be the day, But every time, I lose my nerve...

I look at you, you look away...

I wanna tell you what I'm feeling, but I don' know how to start...
    I wanna tell you, but now I'm afraid that you might break my heart!
    I love you.

Why, why do you turn away?
    It must be, you're afraid like me...
    I try, but I can't pretend that I don't feel for you the way I do!
    Can't you see?

I wanna tell you what I'm feeling, but I don' know how to start
    I wanna tell you, but now I'm afraid that you might break my heart!
    I love you.

I wanna say...

But now I'm afraid...

I wanna tell you what I'm feeling, but I
    don't know how to start
    I wanna tell you, but now I'm afraid that
    you might break my heart
    I wanna tell you what I'm feeling, and to
    say that...

I love you.

Keuyu smiled from the window then headed to Brock's room.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Drew and May got to the bottom of the cliff,
    "May, you still okay?" Asked drew and he knelt down and carefully set her down,
    "Yeah... I... guess... How's your hand?"

He tenderly unwrapped his hand,
    "It stopped bleeding. That's good..." May grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand up to her face and looked closely at it,
    "I'm so sorry Drew! I didn't mean for you to get hurt! I should of climbed down for myself... I..." Drew set his unharmed left hand on her shoulder,
    "I'ts no big deal. Really."
    May looked up toward the sky. It had become late and the sky was getting dark.
    "I hope our friends find us before it gets pitch black out here..."

"We should find shelter. That looks like a pretty abandoned place. C'mon." He said getting up and heading towards the cement building. May followed him.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Here we are, Jessie!" James cried, awking Jessie and Mewoth as they floated over the base.

"Picca! CHU!" Piccachu yelled for the final time as it tried to break the glass.

"Silly rodent!" Jessie said, stretching.

"We'll have to put him in the jail... I mean our guesthouse! With that cute little brat... what was her name?"
    "Cindy?" James guessed.

"Sevel?" Asked Meowth

"Shath? O well. Land here, James!"

"Yeah, Jimmy! Right here!" James landed the Ballon and Jessie picked up Piccachu in the case as Meowth jumped out.

At the same time, May and Drew were sneaking towards the very same cement jail, or should I say "guesthouse."

Keuyu knocked on Brocks door,
    "Yo, Brock! Misty and Ash went to go look for May Drew and Piccachu. I'm gonna go follow them. Are ya with me?"

Silence.

"Hello?"

"Must... look... ah... pretty Joy... Kafra..." Cames Brocks voice from inside. Keuyu sweatdropped,
    "Guess he's out..." He got in the elevator and pressed nine and came to Tracey's room,

"Hey Tracey I'm going with Ash and Misty to look for Team Rocket. Are you gonna come with me?"

"Nope. I'm pooped. Wake me up in time for breakfast." Again Keuyu sweatdropped. He didn't want to worry Max, Nurse Joy, or Jane so he decided he would go after them on his own. He got back in the elevator and pressed C3 and the elevator opened in the garage. He put on his helmet and gloves and got on his motorcycle (a lighter smaller one, but it rockes!) and rode into the forest.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Ash I cant see anything. Where are you?" Misty said, groping around in the pitch black forest. It had been awhile since she had let go of Ash's hand.

"I'm over here, Mist. Are you okay?"

"Yes... I'm fine..." Little did she know that she was about to walk off the edge of a cliff.

Her eyes became accustomed to the light. Before they were in the starlight, then a few steps into the forest and everything had gone dark.

Ash blinked and squinted hard at where Misty's voice was coming from. She was about to walk off the cliff.

"Ash?"

"Mist! Don't move!" Ash said as he began to carefully walk towards her, making sure not to get too close to the edge.

"What is it Ash?" Misty said, putting her right foot down Only to find that there was nothing for her foot to land on,
    "Ash!" Misty cried as she began to fall.

"Misty!" Ash cried running towards her. It seemed for a second that time stopped.
    *No! Misty! Not you! Anybody other than you!* Ash screamed in his head.

*Wha? Ash! Help!* Misty tried to hold her balance but she kept on falling. Ash was frantic. He grabbed a overhanging tree branch and lunged forward towards Misty. He grabbed her around her waist (his arm inside the cape) and pulled her to his chest.
    "M...Misty? Are you alright?" He asked shakily taking a breath, his left foot on the edge and his right foot hanging off the edge. Misty looked down.
    "O my... Don't look down..." She shyly put her arms around his waist and her head on his chest. She could feel his hart beat fast in her ear and he could feel her heart on his side.

*How the heck am I gonna get back up.* Ash breathed deeply and looked back up at the branch. But he didn't see what he wanted. The branch was breaking...
    *No! Well, at least Misty's safe ... for now... I have to get her up there!*

crack. Ash tightened his grip around Misty's waist.

"That's not a good sound, is it?" Asked Misty sarcasticly.

"I'm going to swing you up there, so you won't fall. Can you reach the edge?" Misty shivered,
    "I... I'm not scared... but I rather not fin out the hard way..." there was another crack from the limb. Misty whimpered and clung to Ash. His foot slipped and he chrashed into the side of the cliff, getting the breath knocked out of him. Now the only thing holding them up was the splitting branch.
    *If we're going to die... I guess I should tell him...*
    *If we don't get back up soon, I'm... going to tell her...* Ash looked around. franticly looking for an escape. The cliff that they were against was flat until about fifteen feet over. There were no more overhanging branches and no rocks to grab,

"Mist, I need you to call out a Pokemon from your cape."
    She began to cry as she shook her head,
    "No! I can't... I can't... I don't want to le go!"
    "You have to!" He deeply breathed in and said calmly,
    "I've got 'cha, Misty, just call out Pokemon and then we can get outta here."
    "I can't!" She cried,
    "The lockballs... they really have alot of force when you open them. It'd knock us off of here..."
    The branch broke.
    "Misty! Jump!"
    Misty couldn't jump. She was paralyzed in fear where she was.
    *I really am going to di-" Suddenly they stopped falling. Misty wanted to open her eyes but she just couldn't. Misty was pulled up over the cliffside and into Ash's lap.
    "Misty. It's okay. You can open your eyes now." She slowly opened her eyes to find herslef in Ash's arms and lap.
    "Don't keep the lady all to yourself. Are you alright Mi?" Keuyu got down on his hands and kneeled and looked her in the eye.

"Y...yes... I'm... fine..." She lifted her hand to wipe her eye but found it was shaking.
    "That's good. I'm so glad I found you two. Or you'd be squashed." Keuyu said smiling.
    "Can you call out one of yout Pokemon Mist?" Ash asked, still holding onto the shaking girl.
    "Uh....... uhhuh... C... C'mon out, Draga" With her hnd, now still, she opened her cape and Dragonaiere appeared. She carefully got out of Ash's lap and climbed on Draga. Ash climbed on behind her and Keuyu threw his helmit by his bike and jumped on.
    ~~~~~~~~
    For the last time Really! I mean it! L8er! BISBALD!!!! I'll b back in the morning! Bye!
    Last edited by Mysteria Pearl; 13th July 2005 at 1:21 AM.
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

A very good chapter you have herek, Misteria Pearl. It was pretty good.
    "You okay back there, May?" Drew asked. May opened her eyes. She just wanted to get to the bottom of the cliff.

"Yeah. I'm okay." Her arms had become numb and her legs ached but she wasn't about to complain. She glanced over Drews shoulder. his right hand, that he had been climbing with all these hours, was bleeding.

"Drew! Your hand!"
    He grunted,
    "I'm fine... really. Don't worry about me..."

"Top right now Drew! You're hurt! Please!"

He siged,
    "Fine. Look down and tell me if we're coming to a ledge." May looked down.

"There's a ledge about three feet down."
    "How wide's it?"

"I don't know. Wide enough to sit and rest on." Drew's foot rested on the small ledge. He slowly took his other foot and tested the ledge,

"It's solid enough." he carefully turned and set May down. She groaned,
    "Ow. I'm so stiff." She said stretching.

Drew loked at his hand. It had numerous cuts and was bleeding continuously. But he couldn't let May worry.

"How's your hand?" Asked May.

He hid it behind hs back,
    "I'm fine, really! It's just a little scrape is all." She took his arm and he brought his hand out from behind his back.
    "Holy...! You're... you.. here!" She said, pulling her bandana out of her hair. she wrapped his hand in it,
    "How does that feel?"

*It still hurts like heck but it's better.*
    "It's fine." he looked down and sighed,
    "still like thirty feet left. hop on."

May turned red,
    "I couldn't! Your hand's already red with blood! I couldn't make you suffer any more!" An awkward silence materialized,
    "Why are you doing all this? Why not just give up? And why do you insist on carrying me when you're hurt so badly?"

"Because of you, May." He said calmly.

"Me? Why?" Asked May, becoming red again.

Drew thought about it,
    "Because I don't want you to get hurt. You're important to me and I don't want anything to happen to you." But what he was really thinking was,
    *Because I love you May, that's why.*
    May again got on his back and they climbed down further,
    *I love you Drew.*
    Oh, I loved this part it's so sweet and lovely.

*Princess? What the? Who the heck does he think he is?* Ash thought, stuffing his hands in his pockets and following them.
    Is he jelous? YES!!, he is so jealous. Love it!

Miss Misty! Why dont you hear me calling Master! Here I am in your cloak but you are far too busy to notice! Please! The Pokemon are all in danger! We are in danger! Please!
    Is this the title, or what?

I have another question, why did you put Misty's song?

*If we're going to die... I guess I should tell him...*
    *If we don't get back up soon, I'm... going to tell her...* Ash looked around. franticly looking for an escape. The cliff that they were against was flat until about fifteen feet over. There were no more overhanging branches and no rocks to grab,
    Too bad, they didn't confesed they feeling. I hope they'll do it soon.

One last thing, could you PM me when you finish next chapter, please? Ok, this time I had a lot of question, I hope you can answer them soon.
    Last edited by misty_aquamaster; 11th July 2005 at 9:03 PM.
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

Quote Originally Posted by misty_aquamaster
    A very good chapter you have herek, Misteria Pearl. It was pretty good.

Oh, I loved this part it's so sweet and lovely.

Is he jelous? YES!!, he is so jealous. Love it!

Is this the title, or what?

I have another question, why did you put Misty's song?

Too bad, they didn't confesed they feeling. I hope they'll do it soon.

One last thing, could you PM me when you finish next chapter, please? Ok, this time I had a lot of question, I hope you can answer them soon.
    1 Thank you very much Misty_aquamaster!
    2 I adore the May x Drew but I love Misty x Ash (and fine I like Misty x Keuyu too) I think it's cute too
    3 It's so cute when Ash is jealous.
    4 It a Pokemon (not telling what 1 yet) from inside her cloak. Tries to talk to her but she can't hear it.
    5 I just adore Mistys song and I think it fit pretty well there. It kind of says what they're feeling and I thought it would be pretty cute when both are thinking the same thing in their heads.
    6 I cant wait to write about it.

Sure I'll pm ya. be glad to.
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

I just adore Mistys song and I think it fit pretty well there. It kind of says what they're feeling and I thought it would be pretty cute when both are thinking the same thing in their heads.

Sure I'll pm ya. be glad to.
    I love Misty's song, too. I just don't know which of the four versions I love more. Yeah, I didn't thought of what they would be thinking; it really fits perfectly. And thanks!
    Now on Chapter 19 !!

Interesting...quite a few things happened here, no?

I wonder how much Misty's lack of understanding will affect the danger the Pokémon are in...and what that danger is in the first place. *puzzles* I presume our Kisa-person is the one whose name was scrambled by Team Rocket? Sounds like she could help Pikachu out when they reach TR Headquarters.

The 'w' you added to some words Meouth said slightly confused me, but I think I can decipher it's accent now.

Keep up the great work! Later!

COLLEGE. >.<

Rarely online.

dragontamer99 Guest

great story, plz update soon!

Default Chapter 10

Thank you both so much! I'm sorry I haven't been updating for awhile, but my family's holding a big party and I'm spending all my time to prepare.
    Gladdecease- my friend begged me to make him sound... I mean type funny. It'd sound kind of cute, though. Kinda like a little kid with a strange accent. Yes the Kisa person (Sheath) was the poor soul Team Rocket scrambled. I drew her and I'd just like to squeeze her! She's sooooooo adorible. Big eyes and She's be about... like 8. SWEETYPIE! I want her as a little sister! (I Think I'd b a good big sister0
    Dragontaimer99- Thankee! I'll put the next chapter on here (and finish chapter 9) right away

I just moved chapter 10 down there. Way down there.
    |
    \/

OMG! I'm freaked out. I'm here a couple weeks early in boarding school and nobody's here. I locked myself in my room but I feel really creepy! Like someone's coming to get me. PLEASE SOMEBODY PM ME! AHHH!

Wow... that was awhile back. i'm good now. Sorry I haven't written in such a long time but I have a deadling coming up (Acting like Shigure and Mi)
    Bisbald!
    Last edited by Mysteria Pearl; 22nd July 2005 at 5:44 AM.
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

i read ur whole fic and it was wonderful................. all wonderful with da Contestshipping and Pokeshipping parts............. i really love your fic so much^_^

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

aww....i liked this story very touching
    i av is place bookmared k? at way i can check up onya k?

p.s. put me on the pm list (if there is 1.........)
    banner by ~Sweet May~
    i claimed kairi in the bisheonen thread, no-one will take her heart! if they try they shall feel teh power of teh keyblade!!!!

thats my forum ---^
    please come here, i only have 15 members, including myself!!!!!

EX-pair and probably EX-friend is Sweet May...was i abandoned?

CLICK HERE IF YOU LIKE SHINY THINGS!!!!

No prob. I'll put you both on my pm list. sorry I haven't been on in awhile, but Mrs. Hawkman banned me from the computer until last night and I was really busy until now.... but now I gotta go help out Darcy. i'll try and put more on chapter 10 real quick, but I gotta boogie. Bisbald! Oh, and thankee for the kind compliments! Very sweet! Bisbald!
    Pokeshipper *drool*
    My Fics:
    on C.C.T. v. 3.0

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast