Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoenn's Legacy

Well, glad you liked it. I imagine you'd greatly enjoy a Registeel-centric Chapter, then.

I imagine a shoe would make a clinking noise if it were to hit. I don't know how long the thrower would live after that, though...

I think the next one shall be either Registeel or Regice-centric. Which would you prefer?

~*CB*~
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Ooh do Registeel! He is just the bichiest little guy EVER!

Link Shows Mario the Warp Zone

IT'S A COOKBOOK!!!! A COOKBOOK!!!!

My Favorite quote against Pikachu: Pika needs to die, painfully and slowly.

Shinies
    Beldum+Evos
    Oddish+Evos
    Eevee+Evos
    Absol
    Spheal+Evos
    Wailmer+wailord
    Zubat+evos
    Glalie(forgot to clone Snorunt)
    Pikachu+Raichu(Surfin)
    cyndaquil+evos
    Baltoy+Claydol
    Smeargle
    Flygon
    Mightyena
    Volbeat
    +More
    Wii address: 7046294267735696

Reviwing as requested.

I'm quiet inpressed with this fic. It is very original and a great story. And your very good with the first-person point of views, its exciting to think who you will do next. And the characters are done nicely. Registeal is whiney and lazy, Regice is optmistic... great characters. And of course you made Mew reckless and care-free in the legend. Also I loved your handle on Celebi's time travel ability.

I didn't see any grammar mistakes myself, you seem to be good at keeping that clean, keep up the good work there too.

Um other then that, your length is short but short fics can be fun. =P I like them because they are easier on the eyes, but some people complain lol, I don't though. Also I think a little more dab of description here and there would be nice too.

I felt bad for that Vulpix. But then Celebii brought it back to life!

Nice fic, good work, keep it up!

Paired up with Breezy! And I thought I was dumb. @.@
    Triplets with Hellkorn and GardeviorMaster! I not b dead. =P
    Bestest Pals with Shadow_Fox and Wes! Fnkdskbsg!?
    My older sister is Scrap! Bad, bad, bad influence!
    Also good friends with Lupin and SnowStorm92! Meh, couldn't leave you guys out. =3

Meta Kyogre Guest

I want a registeel centered chapter, it woyuld be nice to see inside his mind in th current situation.

I liked the chapter, as with Groudon you get their battle styles right and gave Kyogre the weakness on land that it would have being so water based. As Vortex said a tad bit more description could be nice, I think I would like more on the battlefields, the description for the battles is fine. Can't wait for the next chapter and keep up the good work.

Interesting Story - Good description, idea and character building. It's a good story, a very good story IMO. Keep it up.

Also, slight spacebar mess up:-

been,a nd

Dark Assasin Guest

finally I get to reply.good fic Registeel was,is,and will always be my fav.I'd like it to be Regi steel next.*thinks of the insults and cracks up*(ignore this part if you want)     Spoiler:

Alright, next Chapter shall be Registeel-based, as seems to be the preference amongst readers.

Anyway, my apologies for a failed promise of writing the new Chapter, but it was my father's birthday today, so understandably, I wasn't about to abandon him for an hour or two on the computer. Tomorrow, though, I promise a new Chapter will be up.

PokeMasta: Well, you've gotten your wish. The next Chapter will be Registeel-centric.

Vortex: Thanks for the remarks. Professional views such as yours are my favorite type.

Meta Kyogre: OK, I will improve my description on the battlefields.

Drayano: Those spacebar mistakes are horribly annoying, and I get them even when I'm not writing Chapters to this. I've fixed it, though, and another typo no seemed to have noticed(thankfully).

Twilighht Zone: There will be much more violence later on. The Fic is a war, of course. What is a war without violence? And don't worry, I'll work hard on making the insults particularly insulting this time around.

~*CB*~
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

lone_wolf816 Guest

Talking

thats the best fan fic iv ever read in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    regirock owns everyone with its new sword like arms!! keep making more because im hooked!! 5 out of 5!

Dark Assasin Guest

cool,the chapter should be on tonight,and with my regi-steel.and it was really cool how kyogre changed the feild to a ocean.gives me a greater description of his power.

~Chapter 5: Arrival~

~Registeel~

My heavy body made me sink quickly. The water around me swirled calmly as I drifted to the ocean bottom. It was quite peaceful here. Moreso, I realized, than it was above water. I landed softly on the ground, sending up a muddy cloud as my feet hit the sand. It looked around, and saw Kyogre's giant form diving down.

At first, I was vaguely worried it was after me, but Kyogre stayed where it was, its beady eyes glaring up at a frozen spot above the water. It flew upward, and rammed the small ice section apart. Concern for Regice flickered through my head briefly, but Kyogre returned looking angry. I assumed it had missed, my suspicion confirmed by the lack of Sovereign in the water. Suddenly, the water grew murky around me, sand swirling around quickly.

Regirock's showing off, I thought carelessly. I turned around, and walked toward the wall that was the entrance to Lilycove Ocean. I ran into the wall without seeing it; the darkness prevented me from seeing it beforehand.

Oh, the flaming agony, I exclaimed sarcastically. I sat down, and laid my silvery back against the wall.

I could live here, I thought, feeling content. I relaxed my eyes, half wanting to fall asleep. A great arrow of white shot through the mud ahead of me. I opened my eyes, suddenly alert. Regice wasn't foolish enough to do that. It was Kyogre, and it was searching for me. Realizing I wasn't safe here, I jumped up, and began swimming upward.

It was strenuous work, and I seemed to be getting nowhere. I persisted though, expecting to break the surface any minute. After a few minutes, I was getting concerned. I looked down, and saw a clump of seaweed beneath me. Billowing upward from the ocean floor!

The truth hit me: I was swimming in place, my power stretching far enough to keep me suspended in one spot. I stopped batting my arms at the liquid, and let myself hit the ground once more.

Great, I'm too fat to swim, I thought. I fell backward, the exhaustion sinking in. I allowed the sand to flow over me, resting on me like a blanket.

Maybe if I cover myself in sand, Kyogre won't find me, I thought dully. But it was no use. Regirock was the one who had control over ground. But I tried nonetheless. I thought hard about the sand, visualizing it in my mind. I contorted it in my mind, making an arch over the spot where I lay. The sand around me twitched feebly, and started rising. Then it blasted off to my sides, as though my body repelled it.

Awesome, I can't swim, I can't control dirt, and I can't escape. I might as well impale myself right now, I thought, quite angry, but keeping my composure. As furious thoughts bounced around my head, I noticed a vague glow ahead of me. It grew closer and brighter the longer I stared at it.

Oh no, I'm dying! I declared sarcastically, but worrying slightly anyway. Then, I saw Regice's pointed head penetrate the ever-flowing muck.

Are you alright? Regice asked.

Hm, let's see, I'm surrounded by dirty water, in the middle of an ocean that's deserted except for a murderous whale trying to kill us. Frankly, I'm not sure how I am. Can I buy a vowel? I snapped at him. It was rude, but what did he expect me to say? Ignoring the remark, Regice grabbed my arm, and sent out a message to Regirock. I felt a dim confirmation flying at Regice. I heard a loud clicking noise, and turned around. The wall was cracking at the bottom, and the wall itself was glowing. Then with a huge crashing noise, the great brown wall separated itself from the rest of the ocean bottom.

It floated above us, and exploded. The water became considerably filthier as the dirt particles floated around. Regice floated ahead, the water's density slowing it down. I walked after Regice, up the sloping hill that had been formed. My head sprouted above the water, and the liquid streamed off the top of my head. Regice and Regirock stood in front of me, waiting for me to escape the water. Regirock beckoned with its spear-like arm to me, and motioned toward Mount Pyre.

You can still talk, yes? I asked him.

Regirock glared at me, and angrily said, Yes, but our messages are easily detected by Kyogre, and we don't want it to know we're leaving. I glared back, annoyed at the hostility in his words. How was I to know this? For a moment, I considered yelling mentally, just to further agitate Regirock, but decided my own health would be at stake once Kyogre found us.

We'll be alright though! Kyogre will have a hard time finding us once we're gone, Regice thought cheerfully, its serious attitude evaporating as the tenseness of the situation vanished. Preferring not to respond, I allowed Regirock to lead us. I had no idea where we were going, after all. Regirock started walking toward the area where we had beaten Groudon. Perplexed, I followed, quite interested to see what my brother had in mind. Regice followed, humming cheerfully as it went. I resisted the urge to turn around and strangle it. We marched on across the barren route.

Eventually, Groudon's titanic form came into view. It was a beautiful shining blue, still coated in heavy ice. Regirock moved toward it. He thrust a lethal arm at us, telling us to stay where we were. Regice had moved forward toward Groudon before Regirock had warned us. Regirock now placed its feet carefully. Apparently, it was fearful of awakening Groudon. I wasn't sure why, it was deep-frozen, and I doubted it could move. But even as I thought that, the ice began to mist slightly; a sign that it was beginning to melt. Whether it was Groudon's temperature of the ice's instability that was causing it to disappear was beyond me.

Regirock quickened its pace, and I quickly realized where it was heading. There was a stone block at Groudon's head; the prison cell of Mew. Regirock's amber eyes surveyed the stone block carefully, looking for weak points in the red formation.

Isn't it nice out here? Regice asked happily.

I turned to it, and asked, Where on earth did that come from? We're trying to free a powerful Pokémon, and you're commentating on the weather!

Regice glanced over, and replied in a jolly manner, Well, I couldn't help noticing just how great it is out here! It just makes me want to sing! At that point, my temper was rising. Regice was getting on my last nerve. Regirock raised its arm, and swung it at the stone chamber. It dug its sharp hand into the rock, and sent cracks dancing about the surface.

The rock cracked apart, and a raw red figure shot out Mew; I knew immediately that Mew was severely burned. Mew flew around in circles frantically, crying out in fear. Regirock calmed it mentally, and Mew stopped. The crimson Pokémon stared down at Regirock with innocent blue eyes. Regirock began negotiating with it quietly.

Regirock's sure doing a good job, huh? Regice thought jubilantly.

Shut up, I told Regice. I was tempted to give him a good hard claw to the head.

The sun feels marvelous right now, doesn't it? I can just feel myself absorbing its rays! Regice declared.

SHUT UP! I yelled at Regice. I shot a Hyper Beam at it and sent Regice spiraling into Groudon. In a split second, the ice around Groudon just came apart, and cascaded to the ground. Groudon pushed itself erect, and roared into the sky. Birds fluttered in fear from the nearby trees. Groudon glared down at all who were nearby, and charged up a Solarbeam.

Mew, now! Regirock ordered frantically. Mew closed its great blue eyes, and glowed green. It felt myself being pulled backward, into a vortex that bended the fabric of time and space. Regice was sucked in as well, along with Mew and Regirock. I saw the blinding yellow Solarbeam blast into the ground, sending the dry sod flying in all directions. Groudon roared in pure rage as the opening closed off.

I turned around in midair, my eyes burning from the neon colors that floated along the walls of the portal. A glaring white light shone at the end, toward which we rapidly soared. As we drew nearer, I felt myself being sucked towards it, as though my body was being pulled by an invisible hand. As soon as my hand made contact with the white hole, I was thrust through it roughly. I hit the ground hard, and the shock of landing made me lose consciousness. As my vision faded, I saw Mew hovering over me, watching me close my numerous eyes.

~*CB*~
    Last edited by ≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈; 6th July 2005 at 1:46 PM.
    Most Recent Works:

Ficubes made by me.

lone_wolf816 Guest

that was Great!!!! I like how Registeel is so sarcastic and how Regice was commenting about the weather! Another good job!!

Dark Assasin Guest

good chapter*sigh's*brotherly love.And the mew resurrecting part gave me a question:why would mew(supposedly the creator of all pokemon and the strongest)be banished by Rayquaza?or was that just to advance the story
    my fav parts:"Great, I'm too fat to swim",and "let's see, I'm surrounded by dirty water, in the middle of a ocean that's deserted except for a murderous whale trying to kill us. Frankly, I'm not sure how I am".

Can I buy a vowel?
    How does he know what a vowel is?
    Anyway, good... chappies?(Is that a word?)Oh, in there there's a 'of' when it should be a 'or'. I can't do description worth a damn, so I find this fic really good. KUTFAW(Keep Up The Fricking Awesome Work)

Lone_wolf816: Thanks

Twilight Zone: Well, Mew started the whole war in the first place. If that's not a reason to banish it, I don't know what is. And it did help advance the story as well. Glad you liked those parts.

Fhqwhgads: Registeel is a powerful Steel Pokémon that can blast through a solid wall of ice, Hyper Beam a Groudon to the ground, and has a mental capacity to rival Ben Stein. I think it knows what a vowel is.
    I'll try to find that of and Edit it, thought it would probably help if you could pinpoint it for me.

~*CB*~
    Most Recent Works:

Ficubes made by me.

Talking

Why Registeel Is Superior to All Other Forms of Life

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Commander Blizzard*~
    Oh, the flaming agony, I exclaimed sarcastically.
    May I have permission to say that wheresoever I please, sir?

Great, I'm too fat to swim, I thought.
    Awesome, I can't swim, I can't control dirt, and I can't escape. I might as well impale myself right now, I thought, quite angry, but keeping my composure.
    Yes, I've often lamented my own inability to control dirt.

Can I buy a vowel?
    *SNORT!*

Regice followed, humming cheerfully as it went. I resisted the urge to turn around and strangle it.
    Boss!... Yeah, I'd have to throttle the guy, too - I've actually imagined Regice's singing voice myself before, and...yeah. Definite inspiration for homicide.

SHUT UP! I yelled at Regice. I shot a Hyper Beam at it and sent Regice spiraling into Groudon. In a split second, the ice around Groudon just came apart, and cascaded to the ground.
    REGISTEEL, YOU DUMB***! Frelling robot...get that guy some anger management, seriously!

Registell is profoundly easy to like.

Isn't it nice out here? Regice asked happily.

I turned to it and asked, Where on earth did that come from? We're trying to free a powerful Pokemon, and you're commentating on the weather!

Regice glanced over, and replied in a jolly manner, Well, I couldn't help noticing just how great it is out here! It just makes me want to sing!
    *cringes* Oh, please don't.
    Blithely idiotic Regice. Delicious.

This has been the best chapter thus far!
    DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK
    (Or do. I don't actually mind.)
    The Origin of Storms | Communication

Time for me to stop being a closet reader...

This is absolutely fantastic Blizz (can't think of a better nickname at the moment). It really, truly is. The plot is great, the characters incredible, and your description almost flawless. I'd take my hat off to you, if I had one at the moment.

Couple of things though...

Hm, let's see, I'm surrounded by dirty water, in the middle of an ocean that's deserted except for a murderous whale trying to kill us. Frankly, I'm not sure how I am. Can I buy a vowel? I snapped at him. It was rude, but what did he expect me to say? Ignoring the remark, Regice, grabbed my arm, and sent out a message to Regirock. I felt a dim confirmation flying at Regice. I heard a loud clicking noise, and turned around. The wall was cracking at the bottom, and the wall itself was glowing. Then with a huge crashing noise, the great brown wall separated itself from the rest of the ocean bottom.
    See the bad comma? That was meant to sound like a joke, like 'naughty comma'. *shrugs shoulders*

The rock cracked apart, and a raw red figure shot out Mew; I knew immediately that Mew was severely burned. Mew flew around in circles frantically, crying out in fear. Regirock calmed it mentally, and Mew stopped. The crimson Pokémon stared down at Regirock with innocent blue eyes. Regirock bgean negotiating with it quietly.
    Just a small typo that should be 'began'.

I felt myself being forced out by invisible force, and shot through the wormhole's exit.
    Probably just me, but this doesn't sound right to me.

Anyways, great work here Blizz.

Joshua
    PASBL Stats:
    Level 5 Trainer, 30 Pokemon
    34-22-12, 100 KOs, 253.5TP, 1.25 SP
    Badges: Maelstrom (Flying), Abnormality (Normal)
    2x/4x Reffing System

~Chapter 6: Swallowed in the Sea~

~Regice~

I was surprised at Registeel's sudden black out. Given his obvious strength, I would expect it to have endured the trip easily.

Regice, use Ice Beam on Registeel, Regirock commanded.

Sure! I replied. I shot a stream of ice from my hands, and hit Registeel in the center of its ring of eyes. Immediately, Registeel awoke, and sat bolt upright.

Registeel, we need to plan out some sort of strategy to defeat the two Sovereigns, Regirock informed my brother.

Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks for asking, Registeel shot back aggresively.

Oh, Registeel. Why can't you be happy and joyful like me? I thought, careful to keep my tone happy.

I'll be happy once you shut up for once, he said quietly and venomously. I ceased my attempts to cheer him up.

Anyway, Regirock said forcefully, We need some way to get them both down at once. Kyogre will find us soon, and Groudon's back as well, even after we beat it and took a through beating in the progress. Regirock glanced quickly at me for a second, and I knew it meant my constant heat strokes.

Perhaps we should combine our powers and use them all at once to completely conquer them, Registeel suggested.

Regirock shook its great rocky head, and replied, We did that with Groudon and it still escaped. Registeel sighed metalically, and examined the water, as though seeking wisdom from it. I strained my mind as well. What I needed was some weakness they both shared, so as we conquered one, we won't have to worry about the other.

Where are we anyway? Registeel asked.

Mew replied this time, its thoughts shared in a high-pitched squeaky voice, We're on an island in the Dewford Strait. It's near as far away as we can get from the two. Registeel nodded an acknowledgement, and gazed back at the infinite depths of the sea. It seemed lost in its thoughts. I could only wonder what my brother was pondering. Registeel's feet hung off over the shore of the small island, the water rippling peacefully at its feet. Watching the water, I realized something.

Kyogre can't move on land, and Groudon can't in water! I exclaimed. Registeel turned to me, examining me carefully.

Regirock faced me, and said, Elaborate.

Well, if we can just get to some area where there's water and land, we can trap them both. I could freeze Groudon underwater, and you could strand Kyogre over land! I exclaimed, jubilance ringing in my voice.

That could work... Regirock said.

No, it won't, Registeel thought gravely, We've seen Kyogre turn an entire desert into an ocean in a few seconds time, and I wouldn't put it past Groudon to have the same capabilities with water. Although I didn't share Registeel's cynical view of the matter, I had to agree.

Or, what if- Regirock began, before a deep rumbling noise interrupted his speculation. We all looked around, looking for the source of the quakes.

Suddenly, Registeel cried, Look! It pointed a silvery hand at the water a few yards out to sea. It bubbled frantically; evidently, some disturbance beneath the water was causing tremors, and I had a good idea what. The rumbling intensified, as did the bubbles, and a great line of water shot out of the sea. It widened quickly, and swirled like a tornado. It was quite like a hurricane. The vortex rose higher and higher, until it blocked out the sun. At the top, the sun's rays illuminated a great figure resembling a whale.

Kyogre, Mew noted solemnly. As it said this, the peak of the twister broke, and Kyogre hurtled out of it. It flew downward at an alarming rate. Registeel shot a Hyper Beam at Kyogre, trying to knock it off course. It hit, but Kyogre was dropping so speedily that it merely was reflected into the ocean. Kyogre hit water, and plunged into the sea with an enormous crash. The water retreated downward, and then rose again in a gargantuan wave of water. A tsunami.

Mew floated downward, and cast a great green aura around the four of us. The water raged towards us, a roaring sound accompanying it. It struck the force field with great force. I felt the earth beneath us tremble from the impact. Water shot off the sides, trying madly to break through. I worried that the force field would shatter, and we would be overwhelmed by the wave. Eventually, the wave passed over, and we were unharmed.

But as soon as the tsunami vanished, the sun's light intensified dangerously. I felt my icy body dripping slightly from the heat. A series of earthquakes shook the piece of land, in the pattern of.....footsteps. I turned to the land beside the strait, and saw Groudon stomping across the land.

Surprised to see it had reached us so quickly, I fired an Ice Beam at the ground it was about to step on, hoping it would slip. The barren dirt froze over easily, and Groudon stepped on it stupidly. It fell into the ocean, but a pillar of stone rose to absorb the fall. Groudon stood atop it, and peered down at us. It prepared a Solarbeam, but this time, we were trapped.

Just then, Kyogre's blue head poked out of the water. Its gaze was fixed upon Groudon, though. Stormclouds began gathering around the blazing sun at Kyogre's appearance. Groudon ceased its Solarbeam, and roared down at Kyogre. Kyogre opened its mouth, and let out a bloodcurdling howl at Groudon. For a moment, they both exchanged noises of rage. Then, simultaneously, Kyogre sent a Hydro Pump at the Fire Blast Groudon had sent toward the great orca Pokémon. The two attacks collided, and struggled against each other. Then they absorbed each other and sent a spray of mist around the battlefield. We couldn't see the two quarreling titans anymore, but we heard cries of anguish echoing about the area. I, for one, was glad that they were focusing their strength upon one another, rather than us.

An earthshattering cry sounded out, and next moment, Kyogre's figure flew at us. It crashed through the dirt as though it was glass, obliterating half the island. Mew, realizing the danger in our lack of sight, sent a green field careening outward. The mist rubbed against it, and was pushed away by the power. Mew sent it swirling into the sky, and let the orb fade. Kyogre was lying with its stomach facing upwards a few hundred feet behind us, and Groudon was standing imperiously on a hill of dried lava.

Groudon's eyes glowed brown, and the island's landmass stretched outward toward Kyogre. It spread out beneath the exhausted Pokémon, forming plateau. Kyogre's eyes sprang open, and it flailed around helplessly on the plateau, like a Torkoal flipped on its back. Kyogre's eyes became blue, and the land was replaced with water. Kyogre rotated itself, and its eyes brightened to blue again. A wave rose up silently behind Groudon. It flung itself at the dinosaur-like Pokémon, and knocked it off its hill. Groudon thrashed angrily in the water, struggling to keep its head above the water.

Attack now! Regirock ordered unexpectedly. Without hesitating, I sent an Ice Beam oscillating toward Groudon, while Registeel gave it a Hyper Beam. Mew sent a flurry of different attacks at it, first a Razor Leaf, then a Poison Sting, and a Shadow Ball after that. Regirock, however, had its arms held as though it was cradling something. It pulled its arms inward with difficulty, and I saw the base of the rocky hill crack. Finally, Regirock tucked its arms against its body, and the hill cracked itself over Groudon's head. With this, Groudon fainted, and sank to the bottom of the ocean. Kyogre submerged itself, and made a loop around the island.

We can escape now! Registeel declared. Regirock agreed, and made a line of soil extending to Dewford Isle. Mew didn't need it, and merely soared over to the island. Regirock stumbled along the pathway, trying to get there before the battle raged on once more.

Registeel, go, I commanded.

No, you first. I can handle these two if I'm stranded, Registeel remarked. The water bubbled furiously again; any moment now on of the titans would breach the surface.

GO! I shouted at Registeel. Looking doubtful, Registeel lunged forward, and ran as fast as its short legs permitted. As Registeel ran, the ground seemed to develop a mind of its own. It rose from the water, and hovered in midair. Bits of it began flying upward, forming a floating whip. Registeel shuffled faster, and reached the island as the last of the path raised itself up. Groudon broke the surface of the water, roaring furiously, and Kyogre poked itself out a few yards away.

Groudon, howling madly, sent the whip lashing towards Kyogre's head. Kyogre sent an Ice Beam at the whip, breaking the portions of the rock one by one. Knowing I was trapped, I had to fight. I shot an Ice Beam from both hands, aimed at the two titans eyes. My left shot struck Kyogre in th eye, while the right one collided with Groudon's cornea. Both flailed around in agony momentarily, and then turned to me. They charged up attacks, getting ready to fire. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a new pathway shooting rapidly toward me, and Mew bolted alongside it, trying to get to me in time. Too late.

Groudon sent a streak of magma at me, while Kyogre sent water gushing towards me. The attacks hit in unison, and blew me off my feet. I landed hard on my back, cracking it in the process. I saw the magma rise up in a wall in front of me. At first, I feared it would sweep over me, but Kyogre sent a torrent of water at it. The magma sizzled, and hardened into a slope.

Groudon spewed lava from its mouth again, and used its mind to make a U around the present slope. I was puzzled for a moment, and then understood with a surge of terror that they were sealing me in! A small hole was above me, daylight streaming in vaguely. I shot one despairing Ice Beam through the opening, which was cut off as the lava coursed over it, and was hardened by the water. I was now sealed in.

Refusing to give up, I hurled myself at the wall. It didn't crack, or even move backward at all. Disregarding this, I flung myself at the walls in desperation. They didn't move, but I kept trying, blind terror blotting out my common sense. I felt my energy draining as some of my ice was chipped off by the ragged stone. Fatigued, I sat down in the middle, trying to regain my strength. But I felt something different then my usual heat stroke. It was an obliterating darkness, one that threatened to seize my very existance and destroy it.

My tired mind understood one thing; I was shutting down completely. I closed my eyes, hoping I could sleep this off. What I didn't know when I dozed off was that I wasn't going to open my eyes again for another few centuries.

~Regirock~

Something was wrong. I felt Regice's attempts at escape cease. I stretched my mind to its tomb, trying to contact my brother. My mind met a swirling blackness, located where Regice's mind should've been.

Well? Registeel said fearfully, but with a touch of its old impatience.

I heaved a great sigh, and replied gravely, It's no use, I can't get through. Regice is........gone.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    Sike Saner, I can't help but asking what you think of the title. If you don't get the reference, I'll be quite shocked.

~*CB*~
    Last edited by ≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈; 11th July 2005 at 12:13 PM.
    Most Recent Works:

Ficubes made by me.

Oh, I get it, all right. Boss!

Regice, use Ice Beam on Registeel, Regirock commanded.

Sure! I replied
    I'll not be visiting Dr. Regice, either...

The barren dirt froze over easily, and Groudon stepped on it stupidly.
    The moment I read that, my brain went into "America's Funniest Home Videos" mode - complete with sound effects and dorky voice-over as Groudon slips and falls. And then I go into Instant Replay mode, and Groudon falls on its 2,095-pound butt again...and again...and again...Yeah. Somethnig is wrong with my brain, no?

I am really enjoying watching these huge, incredibly powerful Pokemon duking it out, you know it? It's like watching gods fighting...
    DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK

That. Was. Awesome. And there's no more Regice! *maniacal laughter* KUTFAW, and WTNCU?
    Last edited by fhqwhgads; 8th July 2005 at 11:14 PM.

lone_wolf816 Guest

No regice was so jolly!! i thought he was the doughboy!! i hope he comes back.

i dont i like registeel better
    thanks to teammagma93 for this awesome chao

thanks to deoxys-attack-mode

Name: dark-celebi

adopt one yourself @Pokémon Orphanage

thank to team magma for this banner and the tc

Dark Assasin Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lone_wolf816
    oh I would'nt worry about that he will come back in a couple centuries.

On topic:good chapter but what does this mean?:
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander
    Knowing I was trapped, I ahd to fight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander
    I shot an Ice Beam from both hands, aech aimed at the two titans eyes.
    and if the second 1 is each I don't think it should be there

~Chapter 7: Conquering the Flames~

~Registeel~

I watched Regice's fate in horror. My own brother, doomed to a lifetime in a tomb. It was too much to accept. Regirock watched on with the same expression on his face. Mew's eyes began to water slightly.

Well, there's nothing we can do now... Mew thought reluctantly.

Regirock nodded sadly, and thought back, Well, as long as the two are fighting each other, we should try to think of a plan. I sat on the edge of the small isle, my feet in the clear blue water. I kicked the water idly, thinking of anything that may give us an advantage.

We saw Regice almost drown Groudon by catching it off guard. Maybe if we can get it to fall in the water unexpectedly, it will die before it can react.

Die? Regirock said incredulously, I know you're angry at Groudon for destroying our home, but isn't killing going too far?

No, I shot back stubbornly, Groudon and Kyogre ruined what we spent months making, a refuge for the Pokémon hurt by this war. They destroyed it all, and those Pokémon are being forced to slaughter each other again. They've gone too far now, and we have to end it. Regirock considered my noble speech while I waited patiently for an answer.

I know what's going on, but if we kill them for past wrongs, are we any better than they are? Regirock thought back slowly.

No, because we have good intentions at heart, I shot back angrily. Why couldn't Regirock understand what I was saying!?

We must kill them both, so this war can end once and for all. We can make a new home, a new place of comfort for Pokémon injured mentally and physically. If you don't kill these quarreling creatures, you are merely standing aside, allowing them to kill all the Pokémon that inhabit this planet, I told Regirock. It thought deeply about that.

Kyogre and Groudon are Pokémon, too. They have hearts, although the don't show it. They have minds, although their intelligence may suggest otherwise. They are living creatures, every bit as worthy to live here as we are, Regirock argued. I felt like shouting at him.

Kyogre and Groudon are heartless killing machines. Pokémon have died at their hands, and they care for nothing but the death of each other. They weren't even naturally born. They only exist because Hello Kitty over here had to make Groudon in the first place, I said heatedly, pointing a claw at Mew.

Mew simmered with anger at that comment, and said, I admit it was a mistake to make Groudon. At the time, I was quite sure it would be powerful, but not powerful enough to disrupt the balance of sea and land.

I turned to Mew now, and argued, That's precisely my point. If one kills the other, we'll have a planet completely submerged or completely covered in mountains. You, I, and Regirock can easily adapt to such changes, but we'll be the few who can. Pokémon will drown in the infinite seas or die of the heat Groudon scorches the land with.

Regirock spoke up this time, and said, We don't need to kill them though. Look at Regice. It's gone now, but it hasn't died. Its power just dropped so sharply that it couldn't keep sustaining itself. If we can do this to both of the Titans, they will collapse and be gone. No one will die, and they won't be able to harm anything else. I hated to admit it, but this was probably the most sensible solution.

But, how on earth can we deplete their energy? Each of them have much more power than all of us combined, Regirock pondered out loud before I could respond.

Come to think of it.....Mew, you created Groudon, but it's more powerful than you. How is this possible? You would have died giving all your power to it, I asked, directing this question at Mew. Mew furrowed its brow, thinking hard.

There must be some sort of energy source Groudon had been feeding off of. What could give it such power, though? Mew wondered.

The sun? Regirock suggested.

No, if it was absorbing solar energy, the sun would not shine as brightly as it does today, I reasoned dismissively. Regirock sighed at that, knowing I was right.

Wait! Mew interjected suddenly, I remember I was attacking Groudon near Fortree Forest before it captured me. It was defending something important. If we can find some sort of abnormality there, it may lead us to Groudon's power source. Regirock agreed, and I thought this was a good idea as well. Mew squealed happily, and tore open a portal nearby. My body felt rubbery again, and I felt myself being absorbed into the vortex. Once again, swirling colors surrounded me, burning themselves into my eyes.

As we neared the exit, I noticed that distorted images of trees circled me. Watery blue also mixed itself into the walls of the wormhole. I figured this must dictate we were to appear next. In an instant, I found myself stumbling across thick grass, the bright colors fading. I spun about, and saw the wormhole close, the air around it looking like a heat haze. The hole closed, and I was staring at a tree trunk. Mew hovered around above myself and Regirock.

OK, spread out, and report to each other if you find something unusual, Regirock said bravely.

Way to point out the obvious, I said, vaguely irritated with Regirock's attitude. All the same, I trudged through the thick grass, my eyes scanning the land around me. Several times, my feet got tangled up in the grass. Although I broke free easily, it was horribly tedious trying to get around with grass ensnaring my legs. Suddenly, I found my left foot dangling precariously off a ledge. It fell backwards, my heart racing. I looked forward, and saw a clear blue lake, almost as wide as Dewford Strait. In the middle, an island sat, looking quite out of place in the sparkling blue liquid.

Wondering if this would yield results, I expanded my mind, allowing it to access the protrusion. Quite suddenly, a surge of power coursed through my body. I felt my insides burning up, eating away at my mind until I couldn't hold it in. My eyes glowed crimson, and a huge jet of flames shot through my eyes into the still air. Frightened, I pulled back my mind. The huge power that had raged within me faded away. I stared at the island, shocked.

I called out shakily, Guys! I...think I found the source. Mew sent a small confirmation toward me, and Regirock advised me to stay where I was.

Easier said than done, I retorted. Regirock didn't answer. I sat down, waiting. Mew floated down beside me, waiting for Regirock as well.

Regirock reached us a minute later, muttering, Accursed grass... I laughed mentally at Regirock.

OK, if you let your mind access this rock, something interesting will happen, I told Regirock.

It glared at me suspiciously, and asked, This isn't a joke, right?

I blazed with anger, and shot back, Why would it be? This is a serious situation! Regirock seemed to believe me, and turned to the rock. His eyes unfocused, and I knew he was expanding his mind. Moments later, fire spiralled out of Regirock's eyes.

Regirock stepped back in surprise, and exclaimed, This is it! I held back the remark I was longing to say.

OK, we need to destroy this thing, Regirock said solemnly. Without wasting a moment, I fired a Hyper Beam at it. A small bit of it chipped away. As it did, a rumbling shook the ground. I sighed, knowing what was coming. Groudon raised itself from the ground behind us. It roared angrily, enraged at my attempt to destroy its power source. Without batting an eye, Mew let its energy course over our bodies, and then lifted Regirock and I into the air. We flew across the landscape, speeding away from the angry Groudon.

The ground shook once more, and a huge geyser appeared in front of us. It was so wide that it blocked off any escape route. Again, Kyogre's bnody was carried up by the outburst of water. When we were all distracted, Groudon sent a boiling Fire Blast at us. It hit Mew squarely, causing mew to drop to the ground. Mew didn't move. Regirock, thinking quickly, ambled off to the side. I was too worried about Mew to notice.

I began to walk over to its fallen form, but another Fire Blast sent me careening into the wall of water. It blasted against my head, the sound echoing in my head. I pulled myself away, and fell forward in exhaustion. I lay there for a minute, and looked up as my power returned to me. My eyes met a wall of hot magma.

I looked around, and saw a bubbling dome of lava. Suddenly, the magma began misting, and I knew Kyogre's water was raining down on the chamber, hardening it. I gasped in horror, and clawed at the wall closest. But, the magma burned my claws horribly. I drew back my throbbing hand. Scorch marks covered the parts of my hand that touched the wall.

Mist filled the tomb, and I couldn't see. The heat got to me, and my temperature boiled higher by the second. I sat down, trying to keep myself together. Black began ebbing away at my sight, the corners of my vision field becoming dark. I couldn't find it in me to find, or even stand up. The boiling mist floated harmlessly about me, as though it had nothing to do with this heat stroke consuming my being. It was the last thing I saw before I shut down just as Regice had.

~*CB*~
    Most Recent Works:

Ficubes made by me.

lone_wolf816 Guest

~Chapter 7: Conquering the Flames~

~Registeel~

I watched Regice's fate in horror. My own brother, doomed to a lifetime in a tomb. It was too much to accept. Regirock watched on with the same expression on his face. Mew's eyes began to water slightly.

Well, there's nothing we can do now... Mew thought reluctantly.

Regirock nodded sadly, and thought back, Well, as long as the two are fighting each other, we should try to think of a plan. I sat on the edge of the small isle, my feet in the clear blue water. I kicked the water idly, thinking of anything that may give us an advantage.

We saw Regice almost drown Groudon by catching it off guard. Maybe if we can get it to fall in the water unexpectedly, it will die before it can react.

Die? Regirock said incredulously, I know you're angry at Groudon for destroying our home, but isn't killing going too far?

No, I shot back stubbornly, Groudon and Kyogre ruined what we spent months making, a refuge for the Pokémon hurt by this war. They destroyed it all, and those Pokémon are being forced to slaughter each other again. They've gone too far now, and we have to end it. Regirock considered my noble speech while I waited patiently for an answer.

I know what's going on, but if we kill them for past wrongs, are we any better than they are? Regirock thought back slowly.

No, because we have good intentions at heart, I shot back angrily. Why couldn't Regirock understand what I was saying!?

We must kill them both, so this war can end once and for all. We can make a new home, a new place of comfort for Pokémon injured mentally and physically. If you don't kill these quarreling creatures, you are merely standing aside, allowing them to kill all the Pokémon that inhabit this planet, I told Regirock. It thought deeply about that.

Kyogre and Groudon are Pokémon, too. They have hearts, although the don't show it. They have minds, although their intelligence may suggest otherwise. They are living creatures, every bit as worthy to live here as we are, Regirock argued. I felt like shouting at him.

Kyogre and Groudon are heartless killing machines. Pokémon have died at their hands, and they care for nothing but the death of each other. They weren't even naturally born. They only exist because Hello Kitty over here had to make Groudon in the first place, I said heatedly, pointing a claw at Mew.

Mew simmered with anger at that comment, and said, I admit it was a mistake to make Groudon. At the time, I was quite sure it would be powerful, but not powerful enough to disrupt the balance of sea and land.

I turned to Mew now, and argued, That's precisely my point. If one kills the other, we'll have a planet completely submerged or completely covered in mountains. You, I, and Regirock can easily adapt to such changes, but we'll be the few who can. Pokémon will drown in the infinite seas or die of the heat Groudon scorches the land with.

Regirock spoke up this time, and said, We don't need to kill them though. Look at Regice. It's gone now, but it hasn't died. Its power just dropped so sharply that it couldn't keep sustaining itself. If we can do this to both of the Titans, they will collapse and be gone. No one will die, and they won't be able to harm anything else. I hated to admit it, but this was probably the most sensible solution.

But, how on earth can we deplete their energy? Each of them have much more power than all of us combined, Regirock pondered out loud before I could respond.

Come to think of it.....Mew, you created Groudon, but it's more powerful than you. How is this possible? You would have died giving all your power to it, I asked, directing this question at Mew. Mew furrowed its brow, thinking hard.

There must be some sort of energy source Groudon had been feeding off of. What could give it such power, though? Mew wondered.

The sun? Regirock suggested.

No, if it was absorbing solar energy, the sun would not shine as brightly as it does today, I reasoned dismissively. Regirock sighed at that, knowing I was right.

Wait! Mew interjected suddenly, I remember I was attacking Groudon near Fortree Forest before it captured me. It was defending something important. If we can find some sort of abnormality there, it may lead us to Groudon's power source. Regirock agreed, and I thought this was a good idea as well. Mew squealed happily, and tore open a portal nearby. My body felt rubbery again, and I felt myself being absorbed into the vortex. Once again, swirling colors surrounded me, burning themselves into my eyes.

As we neared the exit, I noticed that distorted images of trees circled me. Watery blue also mixed itself into the walls of the wormhole. I figured this must dictate we were to appear next. In an instant, I found myself stumbling across thick grass, the bright colors fading. I spun about, and saw the wormhole close, the air around it looking like a heat haze. The hole closed, and I was staring at a tree trunk. Mew hovered around above myself and Regirock.

OK, spread out, and report to each other if you find something unusual, Regirock said bravely.

Way to point out the obvious, I said, vaguely irritated with Regirock's attitude. All the same, I trudged through the thick grass, my eyes scanning the land around me. Several times, my feet got tangled up in the grass. Although I broke free easily, it was horribly tedious trying to get around with grass ensnaring my legs. Suddenly, I found my left foot dangling precariously off a ledge. It fell backwards, my heart racing. I looked forward, and saw a clear blue lake, almost as wide as Dewford Strait. In the middle, an island sat, looking quite out of place in the sparkling blue liquid.

Wondering if this would yield results, I expanded my mind, allowing it to access the protrusion. Quite suddenly, a surge of power coursed through my body. I felt my insides burning up, eating away at my mind until I couldn't hold it in. My eyes glowed crimson, and a huge jet of flames shot through my eyes into the still air. Frightened, I pulled back my mind. The huge power that had raged within me faded away. I stared at the island, shocked.

I called out shakily, Guys! I...think I found the source. Mew sent a small confirmation toward me, and Regirock advised me to stay where I was.

Easier said than done, I retorted. Regirock didn't answer. I sat down, waiting. Mew floated down beside me, waiting for Regirock as well.

Regirock reached us a minute later, muttering, Accursed grass... I laughed mentally at Regirock.

OK, if you let your mind access this rock, something interesting will happen, I told Regirock.

It glared at me suspiciously, and asked, This isn't a joke, right?

I blazed with anger, and shot back, Why would it be? This is a serious situation! Regirock seemed to believe me, and turned to the rock. His eyes unfocused, and I knew he was expanding his mind. Moments later, fire spiralled out of Regirock's eyes.

Regirock stepped back in surprise, and exclaimed, This is it! I held back the remark I was longing to say.

OK, we need to destroy this thing, Regirock said solemnly. Without wasting a moment, I fired a Hyper Beam at it. A small bit of it chipped away. As it did, a rumbling shook the ground. I sighed, knowing what was coming. Groudon raised itself from the ground behind us. It roared angrily, enraged at my attempt to destroy its power source. Without batting an eye, Mew let its energy course over our bodies, and then lifted Regirock and I into the air. We flew across the landscape, speeding away from the angry Groudon.

The ground shook once more, and a huge geyser appeared in front of us. It was so wide that it blocked off any escape route. Again, Kyogre's bnody was carried up by the outburst of water. When we were all distracted, Groudon sent a boiling Fire Blast at us. It hit Mew squarely, causing mew to drop to the ground. Mew didn't move. Regirock, thinking quickly, ambled off to the side. I was too worried about Mew to notice.

I began to walk over to its fallen form, but another Fire Blast sent me careening into the wall of water. It blasted against my head, the sound echoing in my head. I pulled myself away, and fell forward in exhaustion. I lay there for a minute, and looked up as my power returned to me. My eyes met a wall of hot magma.

I looked around, and saw a bubbling dome of lava. Suddenly, the magma began misting, and I knew Kyogre's water was raining down on the chamber, hardening it. I gasped in horror, and clawed at the wall closest. But, the magma burned my claws horribly. I drew back my throbbing hand. Scorch marks covered the parts of my hand that touched the wall.

Mist filled the tomb, and I couldn't see. The heat got to me, and my temperature boiled higher by the second. I sat down, trying to keep myself together. Black began ebbing away at my sight, the corners of my vision field becoming dark. I couldn't find it in me to find, or even stand up. The boiling mist floated harmlessly about me, as though it had nothing to do with this heat stroke consuming my being. It was the last thing I saw before I shut down just as Regice had.

~*CB*~
    Whoa 2 down 2 more to go. you had about 5 spelling erors but overall its great!

Quote Originally Posted by lone_wolf816
    *pokes Regice*

: Hoo-hoo!

Registeel Bossness

They only exist because Hello Kitty over here had to make Groudon in the first place, I said heatedly, pointing a claw at Mew.
    My body felt rubbery again, and I felt myself being absorbed into the vortex.
    ...Regirubber. That can join Regipants...now we just need one more - I'VE GOT IT! Regiburger!

Oh, no...my mind has compared Registeel to Bender...Can't you just imagine Registeel saying, "Bite my shiny metal a**!"?

Hmm. Beauty sleep for two of them, I suppose...that'll give Regirock some time alone with its thoughts(albeit probably not much time...). I'll bet were Groudon ond Kyogre not being such a bother, Regirock might rather appreiciate the peace and quiet...Oh, not that it doesn't care about its brothers, but come on. You know what Regice and Registeel are like...
    DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK

Page 3 of 56 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast