Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1387

Thread: Hoenn's Legacy

The next Chapter will be up within five days.

Spoiler:- Layouts:

?*V Tsun*?
    The 8th Champion
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Good to know.
    -elfhelm
    I can proudly say I've caught all three Legendary Birds with Poke'Balls. It required 500+, altogether. I still have 231 left, counting down.

Owww. I would rather had a lot of Registeel and Flannerys story (Or Regirock. Always hopeful)

I'm not sure who here has heard this before, but the air conditioning in my house broke, meaning my computer is liable to overheat...And unfortunate setback. I'll begin Chapter 55 tonight, but between that annoying feature of my computer and the amount of homework I've got, the odds of me getting it up today are....well, I won't say nonexistent, but very slight. Sorry

?*V Tsun*?
    The 8th Champion
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

Hey VT, stinks that your AC broke. Don't do anything dumb that might damage the computer, wait until the AC is working again. Also, woohoo, Snattle goodness in the next two chapters. Yesh! *dances to YMCA*

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

VT, do you write your chappys up first by hand.

THat could help so that once your air con is back you can type up straight away

Great Fic ?*Virulent Tsunami*? i liked regi-goo the best where do u think i can buy it locally

Very nice work, i dont see why you shouldnt type into a book

Quote Originally Posted by kyogrekyle View Post
    Very nice work, i dont see why you shouldnt type into a book

Don't double post, use edit.

The reason why he can't make a book is copyright laws. The characters he's using belong to nintendo. Maybe if he asks permission, gives them a certain percentage they'll allow him to wright it. But I don't think that's going to happen.
    Like the old chinese say:
    Only Noctowl and hoothoot have better eyes
    for the dark than for the light

Don't waste a post to apologize either, especially if you don't even fix the double post. -_-;

Chapter 64: Hide and Seek
    The story of an ordinary boy on an impossible quest in a world that isn't as black and white as he always thought it was.
    (rough draft of the remaining chapters finished for NaNoWriMo; to be edited and posted)

Morphic
    (completed, plus silly extras)
    A few scientists get drunk and start fiddling with gene splicing. Ten years later, they're taking care of eight half-Pokémon kids, each freakier than the next, while a religious fanatic plots to murder them all.

Lengthy fanfiction reviewing guide / A more condensed version
    Read and I will be very happy for a large number of reasons.

~Chapter 55: A Declaration of Superiority~

~Snattle~

Ardos hadn't changed a bit. Only his surroundings had. Fodd backed out of the way hurriedly, knowing he had no place in the conversation between the two of us.

Ardos himself was examining me calmly, a small smile playing across his lips. I gazed back. Black glasses and purple glasses hid both pairs of eyes from the other.

"Pleasant to see you again, Ardos," I stated. "Likewise," Ardos answered.

Immediately, I could sense that Ardos wasn't sure how to react to my reappearance. Though a cool and calm tactician, Ardos wasn't skilled at human interaction. The mild ecstasy in his voice was noticeably false; Ardos was keeping his true emotions from shining through.

"A superb chair you have there, my friend," I remarked.

"Indeed, but I imagine your trek to this highly secret organization was for more than simply admiring my exquisite furniture," Ardos said placidly.

"Surely you jest, Ardos! The material your chair is composed of is the loveliest I have ever seen! The discussion of Shadow Pokémon must wait another few days, enraptured as I am by your fantastic chair," I exclaimed.

I wasn't really trying to make Ardos laugh. Truthfully, I was more curious about how patient Ardos was with tomfoolery in general. I considered it a useful tactic to open conversations with questions that would unmask the personality of my fellow. By doing so, I gained the upper hand, and could use my observations against my recipient, if necessary.

"Don't test my temper, Snattle. I shall have you thrown out of my headquarters if you continue your shenanigans," Ardos said, standing up.

I was not a short man, but Ardos was much taller than I was. I remembered full well how intimidated I felt when I had to report my failure at Phenac to Ardos.

Ardos walked lightly down the stairs upon which his chair was perched. His smile had gone. He wasn't outright angry with me, but he was definitely irritated.

"My dear Ardos, is there a need for threats?" I inquired genially, "If we cannot trust one another, what business have we to discuss?"

"I trust you, Snattle, but I have never been amused by your frivolous attitude. Continue to vex me, and I will not be merciful," Ardos said coldly.

"You expect to exert your authority over me, Ardos?" I asked, my amiable tone beginning to harden.

"If necessary," Ardos said, drawing nearer.

The black glasses wrapped around his narrow head, shielding his eyes from me. This was unsettling even to me; eyes often indicated the thoughts streaming through the head of the person to whom I was speaking. Ardos wasn't giving away any such hints.

"You have overlooked something, though," I said, smirking, "I am not a member of Zephyr, a consultant of Zephyr, or in any way affiliated with Zephyr. Threaten me all you want, but don't fool yourself. I can walk out right now, and you will not be able to do anything."

I felt quite confident until Ardos reached out and grabbed me by the neck.

"You take me for a fool, Snattle," Ardos snarled. He flexed his wrist upward, forcing my chin up. Ardos came even closer, staring straight into my eyes.

"Do you have to be a member of Zephyr to be vulnerable to my strength? Do you have to be a member of Zephyr to be under the threat of a snapped cervical column?

I have no authority over you as a person, Snattle, but it is your life that rests in my hands. I am stronger and more experienced than you are, Snattle. You can fight with me, verbally or physically, all you want, but I will be the victor in either situation. Do not irk me," Ardos muttered softly, venom dripping from his words.

He let my neck go, and my head bobbed back into place. Ardos had always been a mysterious man, and I had probably gleaned more about him from his warning than I had in the last few years. But I could no longer use that against him, nor anything else. For Ardos was right; he was my superior, and not in rank.

"Now, I understand you have some information that may interest me," Ardos said, as though the previous conversation had not happened at all.

He looked relaxed, but even if I choose to strike now, he would not be caught off-guard.

"Yes, I do. Bear in mind, Ein was always the more technically-minded of the two of us, but I am not a stupid man," I told Ardos.

I half-expected a response to my self-evaluation of my intelligence, but Ardos seemed to be above such petty retorts. He simply nodded, and waited for me to continue.

"How much of the Shadowing process are you familiar with?" I asked Ardos.

"Very little," Ardos admitted, "All I am aware of is that the heart of the Pokémon must be closed. And not the heart in a literal sense, but the heart of the mind. Anger, sadness, happiness; all must be denied of the Pokémon. The more complete the procedure, the more difficult it is to purify the Pokémon in question."

"Quite true, but there is more to it than that," I said, feeling slightly relieved that I was, in a way, in control of the conversation once more.

"Obviously," Ardos replied sharply, "And you shall be the one to enlighten me."

~Jasmine~

It was well into the night before the door opened once more. Snattle walked out, looking distinctly unhappy.

"Something wrong?" Theresa cooed, picking up on Snattle's disgruntled disposition immediately.

Snattle turned to her, and said bluntly, "Ardos is quite the forceful man."

"I know what you mean; he's so harsh sometimes! I remember one time, when he was telling me where to..." Theresa said before her eyes reached Snattle's neck.

I had noticed it instantly; there was a pinkish-red hand mark on his neck, sharply contrasting his evenly tanned skin.

"He didn't hurt you, did he?!" Theresa gasped, looking horrified.

Her response was so extreme that I nearly snickered. But I suppressed it, a wise decision; not only would Theresa lash out, but Snattle probably would also, and the last thing I wanted was Snattle angry with me. Partly because the future of Hoenn depended on him taking a shine to me, and partly because Sanyu was probably still whimpering in his room.

"He didn't hurt me, per se, he just made it quite clear that he wouldn't tolerate 'my shenanigans'," Snattle answered, a note of disdain tainting his voice as he quoted Ardos.

"Does it hurt at all?" Theresa queried softly, "I'm pretty good at fixing wounds."

"Thank you, but it does not," Snattle responded, moving his neck from side to side to affirm his response. Theresa looked crestfallen; it was obvious she was hoping for a chance to be alone with Snattle.

"I bet you're hungry after traveling so far," Hiur chimed in unexpectedly.

All three of us turned to her. She was still leaning casually against the wall, one hand combing her black hair gently.

"We have a cafeteria here," she continued.

"Food sounds like a fine idea. I could use a bit of relaxation after that wonderful little tęte-a-tęte with Ardos," Snattle said, finally bearing a small smile.

"Great! I'll show you to the cafeteria!" Theresa said, wasting no time in grabbing Snattle's hand. She made her way slowly down the corridors slowly, obviously cherishing every moment Snattle's hand was encircled in her own. Hiur and I followed, both grinning from time to time as we forced down our giggles at Theresa's fangirlish behavior.

At last, we reached the cafeteria. It was empty, save for the woman methodically replacing today's lunch with the lunch of tomorrow. A few of them turned to the entrance as the doors burst open, a young girl and a man intruding upon the careful work.

Theresa pulled Snattle into the recess where the members of Zephyr constructed lunches for themselves. A haggard old woman was there to obstruct Theresa's path. Her wispy white hair was jailed by a thick hairnet, though there was hardly any hair to escape the clutches of the holed cap. An apron was wrapped around her hunched form, and something resembling a doctor's mask was strapped around her mouth.

"You're not meant to be in here, missy. Lunch is tomorrow at 1:00. If you're hungry, go pilfer those berry houses or something," she admonished, dark brown eyes glaring at Theresa.

"Don't speak to me that way when I you are in the presence of a special guest," Theresa scolded in a singsong voice.

The woman glanced over Theresa's shoulders, seeing me and Hiur hanging back behind her, and then turned her eyes to Snattle. Her austere expression melted, a fearful one taking its place.

"Aren't you that escaped convict from prison, the one with an obsession for severed heads?" she asked in awe and fright.

"The very same, though I wouldn't say I have a fetish for those negligible noggins. They make fantastic baseballs, though," Snattle commented nonchalantly. The woman just stared in disbelief.

"You were saying?" Theresa said, beaming sweetly.

"Help yourselves," the lunch lady murmured. She shuffled away, muttering to herself under her breath.

Snattle stepped forward, and surveyed the food items closely. Theresa darted out of the lunch square, and returned seconds later with a tray.

"This should help, Snattle," she said, holding the tray out to Snattle.

"Many thanks," Snattle smiled, accepting the proffered tray. He picked out an interesting array of food as he went, spanning all five food groups.

"Need another tray?" Theresa inquired as Snattle balanced a couple of carrots carefully on his tray.

"That should do it, actually. I could use a drink, though," Snattle said.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Hiur pocket a sandwich. She had apparently let herself interpret the command of, "Help yourselves," loosely. She had also picked up an apple as she followed Snattle.

I moved behind her and snatched a pear as Theresa asked Snattle what he'd like to drink.

"I'm a big fan of Shuckahol, to be perfectly honest," Snattle responded, "But I doubt Ardos would simply hand that out to an army of adolescents. Recruits work best when sober, I'd imagine."

"Nope, sorry, we don't have Shuckahol here," Theresa said.

"You actually like Shuckahol?" Hiur scoffed soon after Theresa's apology.

"Why, yes, I do," Snattle responded coldly, "Finely brewed, I find it to be refreshing marvelously tangy.

A small amount of mold enters the Berry Juice when it is extracted from the Shuckle, but I find that this actually enhances the taste when the amount is right. A fine drink indeed, though I don't suppose you are mature enough to tolerate an alcoholic beverage of the sort."

Hiur glared daggers at Snattle as he half-heartedly settled on a chocolate milk carton.

"The chivalrous thing to do in this situation would be to tip the woman who allowed me to assemble such a smorgasbord, but she seems to have wandered away to converse with herself," Snattle remarked.

Theresa laughed at Snattle's joke, while I smiled briefly. Hiur's bitterness seemed to overpower her sense of humor, though; she maintained a disapproving frown. Snattle exited on the other side of the square, Theresa marching behind him.

Hiur opened her mouth heatedly, but I cut her off playfully with, "Don't you blame him, Hiur, you were asking for it when you laughed at his preferences in drinks."

Had I not iced my reprimand with a playful tone, Hiur would have been offended with me just as Theresa had been. It was faintly amazing that tone mattered so much when talking to a friend or a foe.

"Yeah, I suppose so," Hiur admitted, grinning, "But gosh, that Shuckahol stuff tastes like the entrails of some poor, diseased Pokémon."

"You must really want my pear," I commented, spinning it in my hand.

Hiur's smile faded, and she asked, "What?"

I winced to myself; jokes weren't funny when you had to explain them. They were hit-or-miss, and this was a miss.

"I mean, with that enchanting image of intestines in a beer bottle floating in my brain, courtesy of you, how could I ever hope to eat?" I said in a mockingly pouting voice.

Hiur laughed a little, and said, "Nah, I like apples more anyway. They're juicier, sweeter, and firmer. Pears are kind of slimy and tasteless, if you know what I mean."

"Says you," I retorted, and exited the lunching square as well. Hiur chuckled behind me, and followed.

Snattle was at a table nearby, taking small, neat bites out of a bologna sandwich. Theresa was predictably sitting next to him, feasting only on Snattle's beauty. Hiur and I took seats across from the two.

"Hungry, Theresa?" Hiur asked, extending the wrapped bologna sandwich to her.

"No thanks," Theresa said absentmindedly, watching as another section of the sandwich disappeared into Snattle's mouth. I bit into the pear, chewing thoughtfully. Slimy, yes, but not tasteless.

Hiur unwrapped her sandwich, and stared at the bologna.

"Why do they spell it B-O-L-O-G-N-A?" she asked no one in particular.

"To torment grade schoolers who spell it B-U-L-O-N-E-E, I'd surmise," I shot back. Hiur giggled, and took a bite of her sandwich.

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet, and a lunchmeat by any other name would taste as delectable," Snattle said softly before taking another bite.

"Well, yeah, but it still doesn't make sense," Hiur shrugged.

Ordinarily, she would have been offended by Snattle's subtle barb, but the mood was light at the moment.

The midnight snack continued in silence for a while. Snattle had moved onto his banana by the time Hiur put forth, "Hey, I figured out why the lunch lady wears a surgical mask."

"Really? Do tell, Hiur, I've always wondered what the reason for that was," Snattle said, seeming genuinely curious.

Hiur grinned almost sheepishly, and proceeded with, "Well, I think it's to keep the food clean. Look at this apple." Hiur held up the robustly red fruit, studying it closely.

She glanced at each of us in turn, and asked, "A fine specimen, ne?"

"Certainly," Snattle said, a bemused expression taking root.

"Well, you're right. And you know why? Because with that mask blocking her mouth, that woman hasn't had the chance to sssssss-pit! all over it," Hiur said, emphasizing her point by spraying the table with saliva.

"How uncouth!" I gasped incredulously, staring at the minute globules upon the table. Hiur cackled madly, but then became quiescent as she eyed up the apple.

"I thought you had just declared it safe for all," Snattle noted.

"Yes, but I don't really like the skin," she said seriously.

"Blue skies, Hiur, must you be so picky?!" I proclaimed.

Hiur laughed loudly, and said, "Yes, for a woman as perfect as I must dine upon only the finest of edibles."

"Then wouldst thou desire a partially-consumed pear, Your Majesty? Slimy and tasteless though thou may consider it, I assure you that the skin is all but unnoticeable," I asked, sending Hiur into fits of a laughter.

"A strong friendship you share," Snattle said smilingly as Hiur wiped tears of mirth from her eyes.

"Yeah, Amy and I are good friends," Hiur confirmed.

Theresa, already having been excluded completely from the precedings, averted her eyes.

"That's good. The world could use caring friends such as yourselves," Snattle said approvingly.

To me, his statement seemed a little ironic, seeing as he was a professional killer. But I didn't mention that.

"You have good taste in milk, Snattle," Hiur said, pointing to the carton. I burst out laughing as I saw the brown coloration of it, remembering the strawberry milk dare between Hiur and I. Hiur joined shortly after.

Snattle just smiled faintly, choosing to continue onto a helping of scrambled eggs than comment.

"Chocolate's my favorite, too," Theresa simpered, speaking for the first time in a while.

"You have fine taste in milk as well," Snattle said to Theresa after a forkful of eggs.

Another short silence followed as Snattle finished his eggs. Hiur decided to direct her attention to her sandwich, quite as ignored as Theresa in all the hilarity.

"Any other observations to share with us, Hiur?" I asked her as Snattle downed the chocolate milk.

"'Fraid not, Amy," Hiur responded, much to my chagrin.

"No matter, I've finished anyhow," Snattle said.

"But what about your carrots?" Theresa asked.

"Ah, I can save them for sometime later. Doubtless, I'll be hungry before it's time for lunch."

The doors opened on the other side of the cafeteria. All four heads turned to them, but no one had entered.

"Seems as though the doors are ready for our departure as well," Snattle commented, standing up.

Theresa was quick to jump to his side, asking excitedly, "Where do you want to sleep, Snattle? You can sleep with us in our cabin, if you'd like!"

"I suppose I haven't got anywhere else to go," Snattle said, knowing full well that Theresa would just dissuade him if he tried to decline the offer. The two made their way to the door.

"You tired?" I asked Hiur.

"A little. I'm a bit annoyed with Theresa, though, who isn't giving us much chance to satisfy Snattle. When it comes time for him to tell Ardos of our services, it's going to be all Theresa and none of us," she said.

I hadn't considered this, but thinking on it, Hiur was quite right. Theresa wasn't trying to ruin our chances, but she was doing so unintentionally.

"Good point," I admitted, my voice laden with worry.

"We'll need to find a way around that tomorrow," Hiur said solemnly as she got up. I stood up as well, and walked along after her to the door.

Snattle was standing in front of the door, tilting his head from side to side. He was studying it, for some reason.

Theresa was just as baffled as I, as evidenced in her question of, "Aren't you going to open it?"

"Oh, yes, of course; I'm just deciding on the best way to do so," Snattle answered.

All at once, he raised a leg, and kicked the doors outward. A groan came from the other side of the double doors, and Snattle walked through. I followed, immensely curious. A figure was on the ground, hands between his legs.

"You hit me in da balls!" he yelled.

"Better your balls than my skull," Snattle said, eyeing the stick lying uselessly beside the figure.

"Geez!" Hiur exclaimed, bursting through the doorway and seeing the boy rolled up in pain on the ground, "How on Earth did you know Sanyu was there?"

"I'm well accustomed to sabotage; luckily, my friend Sanyu has all the subtlety of a flying Wailord, so it wasn't too hard to work out; doors don't open by themselves," Snattle explained.

Sanyu rose to his feet, grinning for some reason. Presumably he was trying to hide the sharp pains in his groin from Snattle, but who knew what went on in the head of that boy?

"Sanyu, I didn't know swollen testicles made you so happy!" Snattle proclaimed, eyes wide and eyebrows arched. Sanyu's smile disappeared like a light bulb blowing out.

"Someday, I'm gonna get ya, ya freaky little queer, and yer not gonna be laughin' then!" Sanyu shouted.

"Are your crushed testicles bothering you, Sanyu? Because I can rip them off if they are," Snattle said, the threat strong in his voice.

Sanyu said nothing. He let Snattle pass in silence, glowering after him.

Theresa followed Snattle with renewed enthusiasm. I turned the corner as well, but not before Sanyu hissed to me, "Why d'you guys hang out witt dat weird dude?"

I passed him in silence, deciding to hold my tongue, but I couldn't help a short guffaw as Hiur responded, "Because he's better company than you." Hiur always knew what to say.

My computer seems to be improving. I don't know if the colder weather is cooling it off, or if it's just not as prone to shutdown anymore, but at any rate, the shutting down isn't as frequent. So, consequently, I don't think the gap from Chapter to Chapter will be as large.

?*V Tsun*?
    The 8th Champion
    Last edited by ≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈; 2nd October 2006 at 3:28 AM.

This chapter wins in two ways: One, it contains Snattle. Two, the character interaction in it was particularly excellent, especially that between Jasmine and Hiur. The dialogue of the characters was just golden - I was entertained all the way through the chapter.

Snattle was just so delightfully gentlemanly (whether or not that's actually a word XP). He may be dangerous, but dangit, he knows how to make pleasant conversation. I want him over for dinner. Not that I didn't before, mind. X3

Ardos gave a nice performance in that chapter, too, being satisfyingly cold and deadly in demeanor. Although, he did roughhouse Snattle; shame on him for that, the naughty boy.

Also, the image of Snattle having lunch (especially the chocolate milk!) was just effing adorable. ^______^

Highlights:

"A superb chair you have there, my friend," I remarked.

"Indeed, but I imagine your trek to this highly secret organization was for more than simply admiring my exquisite furniture," Ardos said placidly.

"Surely you jest, Ardos! The material your chair is composed of is the loveliest I have ever seen! The discussion of Shadow Pokémon must wait another few days, enraptured as I am by your fantastic chair," I exclaimed.
    That was certainly an amusing exchange.

I felt quite confident until Ardos reached out and grabbed me by the neck.
    Hey! HEY! No! That's a bad Ardos! *swats him with a rolled-up newspaper* NOBODY lays a choking hand on my Snattle!

...With the possible exception of Rionette, who may do whatever he pleases. But I digress. XD

"He didn't hurt you, did he?!" Theresa gasped, looking horrified.
    She managed to avoid adding "Poor baby!" to that - quite commendable. I, however, would certainly not have been able to avoid such. XD

Theresa looked crestfallen; it was obvious she was hoping for a chance to be alone with Snattle.
    Can't blame her for that. X3

"Aren't you that escaped convict from prison, the one with an obsession for severed heads?" she asked in awe and fright.

"The very same, though I wouldn't say I have a fetish for those negligible noggins. They make fantastic baseballs, though," Snattle commented nonchalantly.
    Good ol' Snattle. He says the most delightful things. ^^

It was faintly amazing that tone mattered so much when talking to a friend or a foe.
    Indeed. I've found such to be true in my own experience.

I winced to myself; jokes weren't funny when you had to explain them.
    Again, so true.

Theresa was predictably sitting next to him, feasting only on Snattle's beauty.
    Now, you know I had to smile ten miles wide at the phrase "Snattle's beauty". *giggles*

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet, and a lunchmeat by any other name would taste as delectable," Snattle said softly before taking another bite.
    That goes down in history as one of my favorite Snattle quotes. XD

"Blue skies, Hiur, must you be so picky?!" I proclaimed.

Hiur laughed loudly, and said, "Yes, for a woman as perfect as I must dine upon only the finest of edibles."

"Then wouldst thou desire a partially-consumed pear, Your Majesty? Slimy and tasteless though thou may consider it, I assure you that the skin is all but unnoticeable," I asked, sending Hiur into fits of a laughter.
    More memorable, funny dialogue. XD

"You have good taste in milk, Snattle," Hiur said, pointing to the carton.
    That line...God, I love it. I can't read it without laughing. XDDDD

The doors opened on the other side of the cafeteria. All four heads turned to them, but no one had entered.

"Seems as though the doors are ready for our departure as well," Snattle commented, standing up.
    That Snattle and his cute little quips...^^

"You hit me in da balls!" he yelled.

"Better your balls than my skull," Snattle said, eyeing the stick lying uselessly beside the figure.
    And there's another one for my list of favorite Snattle quotes of all time.

all the subtlety of a flying Wailord
    Good one. ^^

"Sanyu, I didn't know swollen testicles made you so happy!"
    LMAO! God...wow, that's three for the list from this chapter alone! Impressive.

"Are your crushed testicles bothering you, Sanyu? Because I can rip them off if they are," Snattle said, the threat strong in his voice.
    I love his skill at making threats. Especially since I would never put it past him to actually follow through with a threat if need be. ^^

Another great chapter, and more great, memorable moments. Kudos. ^^
    Last edited by Sike Saner; 2nd October 2006 at 2:39 AM.
    DON'T CALL IT A COMEBACK
    (Or do. I don't actually mind.)
    The Origin of Storms | Communication

Once again you show us a master-piece.

An incredibly funny chapter, and I couldn't stop smiling at the, for want of a better word, tweeness of the conversation.

Eagerly Anticipating more -

~TS~
    Media Moderator at RuneHQ

Great chapter, although I would have liked some discription from the enviroment. You have improved however with conversations. This was very ood, and the description of Ardos' eyes was also an improvement. Some funny things were they flying wailord. And they poor guy who got hurt. It was indeed very obvious that someone had entered, I thought of some kind of ghost pokemon to spy on them or scare them. I wonder if metagross is going to feast on the castrated idiot. And in Snattles place I really would do something about the annoying little gril around me all the time.

They only complaint I have is background description. If you manage to fix that it would be true literature.
    Like the old chinese say:
    Only Noctowl and hoothoot have better eyes
    for the dark than for the light

Utterly fantastic fanfic, VirulentTsunami. I haven't read the whole thing, but from what I have read (Brendan's been healed) you really know how to write.

With the introduction of the Regis' leader, Regigigas, you might have to add him in somewhere.
    "I remember the Zombie Wars back in '76. Back then, we didn't have all these fancy peashooters and jalapenos. All we had was guts. Guts and a spoon."

ROFL! OH MY GOSH! that was hilarious. AGAIN. stupid door lurkers

yesh. CAN you add regigigas? like when regirock awakens and they ALL go SOMEWHERE (i dont kare where) it breaks out of the ground?

please? *eyelashes flutter like a girl's*

like. on my birthday maybe? *hint hint* =D

Funny chapter. My favourite line was the one about heads as baseballs.

Are you going to include Ein in the story? You mentioned him, and he's my favourite (and probably other people's favourite) Cipher Admin.
    Diamond Friend Code:4682-5668-4056 Name: Lucas

"Don't speak to me that way when I you are in the presence of a special guest," Theresa scolded in a singsong voice.
    Please do fix that, it's a little confusing the way it is now.

All at once, he raised a leg, and kicked the doors outward. A groan came from the other side of the double doors, and Snattle walked through. I followed, immensely curious. A figure was on the ground, hands between his legs.
    Ya know, the last time I was hit by swinging double doors, it was in the chest and face, not in the nuts. Just how did Sanyu stand to be hit there? XD

Other than that, a very fince chapter indeed. I pretty much don't have anything left to say since Sike has already quoted all my favourite parts!

That was a brilliant chapter VT.

My fav Snattle Chappy EVER

Off Topic but :O I ACTUALLY Changed my User Bar. :O
    Last edited by Shiney_Hunter_Tauros_Rule; 3rd October 2006 at 7:11 PM.

*stands up and appludes* Amazing chapter VT, Snattle was just amazing as usual. This chapter was hilouras, I can't spell. Snattle is my hero, even though he is evil. I am still laughing at some of the stuff, man you sure know how to write VT.

woot21 out dawgs
    I have created a new word for the internet LOLE it means laugh out loud evily, if you think it is a good word copy and paste this into your sig. and use it. (started by woot21)
    I am the prince of all noobs. I am the dreaded super noob, fear my noobiness. I obey only my lord and master the king of all noobs, Magikarp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    And isn't Magikarp's Final Smash obvious? It's called:
        Spoiler:- Best move ever.:
    3DS FC: 2423-2730-4422
    Dream Address: 4500-3343-5150

A great chapter. I wonder what Snattle and Ardos where talking about. And if "amy" is going to knock Theresa out even though it is not like her. I also really liked: the subtlety of a flying Wailord. And good luck with your computer.

Hm.. I can definetly see that there's ice between Ardos and Snattle. I predict a power struggle in the future maybe. Poor Sanyu, I'd hate to be in his position. Ripping off heads is one thing, but ripping off his balls? Ew. Still, it's funny...
    You never were there....but you never were here, either...
    This the Prince Manaphy, my bishie. *hugs*
    Thanks to Coronis for the Manaphy sprite and ~*SeijisSeviper*~ for the Anti-Manaphy!

Wonderful words here. but jeez do you have to make it so much like my school. your making me diprest again. You dipicibed my school down to the "all the subtlety of a flying Wailord" Kid.
    Hope is the center of ones soul
    Secrets the shaodows
    Love the blood on which all things servive
    Courage is the power
    Logic is the mind
    These are the beginnings of legends

Beware any thead i post on dies. I don't know why, It just dose. If i kill you thread i am sorry.

this is probably the best fan fic i've read
    As much as I would like to see snattle get his head kicked off his shoulders by an angry blaziken, you cant deny that he is the best character
    But before people flame me, I would like to see everyone get their head kicked off, it would be funny but it would ruin the story (there wont be any more characters)
    Snattle should get Regirock cause he deserves it for being a great character. And will his metagross kill the Flying Wailord Boy (god I hope so)
    Last edited by Ling-Ling; 14th October 2006 at 12:06 PM.
    ._.

Sorry about the delay, everybody, my computer was down for the past five days. The only two programs I could open were SimCity and Microsoft Word. No AIM, no NetBattle, no Internet....But, hopefully, that problem's been permanently fixed.

I just recently downloaded a song from iTunes, and it has inspired me, to be blunt. It made me want to write, and I'm going to obey that urge by doing Chapter 56 today. I have church soon, but once I get back, I'll get started on Chapter 56 right away as an apology for the long wait. It should be done tomorrow, possibly the day after if I'm overloaded with homework.

Thanks again for your patience.

?*V Tsun*?
    The 8th Champion
    Last edited by ≈*Virulent Tsunami*≈; 16th October 2006 at 12:30 AM.
    Most Recent Works:

Ficubes made by me.

Page 51 of 56 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast