Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: At the End of the Fray! (408)

This was an amazing battle. It's too bad he lost. Oh well. It saved us some more episodes of him battling with the same exact team.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Great battle, to bad he lost...like this epi
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

this episode was one of the best i've seen in a while i must say that, i think a 9/10 should be good for this one.

Too bad Ash lost but it was still a great battle. If Ash didn't use corphish he would have won. There would be no way Meowth could have won that way. I thought Ash was gonna win when I saw Meowth about to tip over..
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

This was a really good episode.
    The battle was great, although I'm still very angry that Ash lost =O I really did think he was going to win for a second there. I felt so bad for Ash as soon as Pikachu fainted.
    8/10!

I loved the battle vs Tyson, it was great and in a high level.
    Too bad that Ash lost, but Tyson's Metagross was very strong and Ash wasn't able to beat it quickly. and he lost because of it.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Tyson is my favorite league character so far and his team is awesome! Meowth in boots FTW!
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/v6ut6r.png[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:

This episode was rushed in my opinion, otherwise I bet it would've been awesome. The Meowth in Boots was horrible in this episode. Not only did it's fashion sense stink, but it was too much like Pikachu since it could use Electric attacks as well. It was like Pikachu versus Pikachu with boots. Ash lost the battle and his chance to advance in the League, which is typical, yet still saddening. Horrible way to end the League regardless. 2/10.
    Last edited by Lorde; 10th November 2010 at 3:03 AM.

It was kinda a rushed episode really, Katie made a more final worthy opponent then Tyson really but he was still good, however Ash could have beaten him if he really thought about it. It's a shame Ash lost really, they could have made this more of a two parter like Katie's battle or Gary's or Harrison's (All three awesome battles in the league if you ask me).
    Meowth VS Pikachu was more like Charizard VS Blaziken but that battle was alot better in a way.
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

Out of all the pokemon in all the leagues, a Meowth was the worst to lose against. Poor Pikachu.

My ideal battle ever!

2 ways Ash could have easily won this:

1. Not using Corphish at all.
    2. Calling back Grovyle after it used the 2nd bullet seed
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

I really thought this would be the league championship that Ash was finally going to win. But no, Pikachu had to be the one to fall first in the end. Not that I hate Pikachu for doing that. If Pikachu could've held out a little longer Ash would've won the Hoenn league. And his first league at that.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

After I kept seeing this episode over and over again, Ash losing to a bunch of legendaries isn't as embarassing as this.

My ideal battle ever!

Pikachu was a bit exhausted before the battle with Meowth otherwise it would have won the battle

This episode was cool. It was interesting that Glalie and Sceptile both knocked each other out. Torkoal finally wins, and it was against Shiftry! The Swellow vs Hariyama battle was cool, I'm glad Swellow defeated Hariyama. Swellow did well to beat Donphan as well. Metagross was tough and strong! It defeated 3 of Ash's 4 remaining Pokemon. Pikachu finally was able to take Metagross down. Meowth vs Pikachu was a great battle. Unfortunately it was the same ending as the Johto League... and Pikachu lost.

69/100

A Great battle! Toarkoal actually did something of impotance which was nice. Hariyama did well to defend itself from Swellow's Flying type attacks but fell in the end. Metagross was a Powerhouse! I knew Ash wouldn't win the battle but I knew Tyson would go on to win the league.

Pikachu losing to the Gary Stu partner up. Unsurprising. What was the point of Meowth having that sob story anyway? That didn't go anywhere. Overall, a pretty damn poor league to accompany a poor Grand Festival.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

It's really kind of hard to imagine Ash winning against Tyson's team just based off looks alone. But at least they dragged it out to puss in boots vs yellow *****d out rat mascot. Much better final league battle than trollbias.

This is prolly my favorite hoenn episode.

Torkoal finally stepped up, and swellow and glalie were strong as usual, with swellow catching Donphan being my favorite moment.

the only bad thing were Morrison's annoying as **** voice.

After my second viewing of this episode, I still thought Ash was going to win this league.
    Definitely an awesome battle between Tyson and Ash.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I cheered when my sis Torkoal beat Tyson's Shiftry, only to scream in rage when Hariyama beat it. Corphish was really underwhelming as well; I considered him to be Ash's weakest Water-type after he also lost to Hariyama. Swellow beating Hariyama and Donphan slayed, and I gasped in shock when Pikachu beat Metagross by exploiting its crack.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567