Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: The Scheme Team (409)

Team Rocket having a new Motto
    This sickens me. Why should I even acknowledge their new motto? It barely changed just the first few sentences and everybody here is freaking out over it. I HATE the motto, and instead of ditching it which would be a dream come true, they changed a few words. They extend the motto so much that eventually, it'll take 10 minutes to complete. Its just an excuse to waste time so they can fill the episode.
    Last edited by Kabuto; 9th April 2006 at 3:09 AM.

Nice episode, I think. Decent animation.

From what I understood, the Pyramid is going to be the last challenge. I guess that it's gonna have a twist in it.     Spoiler:

The battle was great, they were pretty even, until the Hypnosis-Dream Eater combo. Definitely not a rehash of Drake's battle.

Oh, this is the first time I heard Delia in the english dub, I think. Spanish Dub Delia is better. My hearing might suck, but I didn't hear Delia sounding similar than May. But what do I know, anyway? I can't analyze voices in your language. Scott sounded Scott-ish (no pun intended) for me.

I'm looking forward to have the 3 Veronica Taylor voices next week. To have in mind that it could be only a once in my life event.

I can't believe people were ranting about the trainer's choice. It was okay. It's obvious that everybody's favorite pokémon was going to beat that pokemon that we have seen a very few times.

I thought this was the new season?I really didnt like how they just got to ther home town in like 2 mins.When it took over 60+ eps for this to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Judai Yuki
    I thought this was the new season?I really didnt like how they just got to ther home town in like 2 mins.When it took over 60+ eps for this to happen.
    New SAGA, not season.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Well how did Ash and Brock get back home so quick =P.Why couldnt Ash and Brock go home together anyway because Pewter city is only like 2 towns away.
    (Since It's not a new season why is there Pokemon 9?)

It souds seem like it took ash a while to get back but notihing happens so they didn't show it and maybe Pof. Birch jeep can turn a Boat. And dont say that cant happen because they is a car that can but it cost a lot of $$$$$$$$

Well he drives like a maniac maybe he flew over the region with his car.

Where to start, Yes I too and happy they keep the rice balls in. I mean watch Masamune/Morrison going after the sub was pretty sad. When Satoshi/Ash, Takeshi/Brock, Haruka/May and Masato/Max when they when they own ways it was not as sad as Gotta Catch Ya Later with Misty's Goodbye Song.

See Kikuko/Agatha and Enishida/Scott for the first time was cool. I'm happy they keep Kikuko/Agatha name the same to and didn't hide the fact she was a member of the etile four. Enishida/Scott, was souned wried to me. But Kikuko/Agatha's voice was what I imagne it to be.

Thumb Up, for Pokémon for final called it Kanto.

Is it just me or did Kasumi/ Misty's voice souned different. Maybe it's because it's been a while seen Rachel did it.

I'm happy they did change the fact where Kasumi/ Misty got auzill. Kasumi/ Misty said it was from an egg for Kenji/ Treacy.

Meowth: "What did I tell ya? If ya stand up for yourself, ya get da respect ya desoive!"
    Jessie: "Yeah! I don't know where this Antarctica place is, but it sounds beautiful!"

XD XD XD

(Sorry if quoted already, haven't read the whole thread yet.)

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Ivy

I'm happy they did change the fact where Kasumi/ Misty got auzill. Kasumi/ Misty said it was from an egg for Kenji/ Treacy.
    Huh? I thought it was the same in the original, Misty got Azurill from Tracey. (with Marill being the mother)

The dub did not specifically say that Azurill was the offspring of Tracey's Marill, no. Only that Tracey gave her the egg.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

So the original had Misty say in this episode that Azurill is the offspring of Marril? Or is that in the next one?

Did this egg come from Tracy's Marril in some Pokemon special, or was it just referenced in the Japanese episode?

No, Azurill was shown for the first time the same way in Japan. Misty shows off her Azurill in Ash's house, saying she got the egg from Tracey.

The episode after this goes into a tiny bit more detail about the Azurill/Marill thing.

Pretty good episode. Cassidy' new VA is annoying though
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

Shining_Espeon Guest

This episode ws awesome! I missed the battle between Agatha and Ash though. I left the room right after Butch and Cassidy left on jetpacks and then came back imediately after the battle. I completely forgot about it. Urgh...well, that's ADD for you. Thank God I caught Jessie's and Jame's new motto, though! It was awesome!

Haven't seen a episode with B&C in it since the end of summer vaca so I was happy to see them make an appearance.

Cassidy' new VA is annoying though
    Really? I didn't find her voice that different. I noticed a small difference but I thought her voice is a whole lot better than what I was expecting. I liked it. I HATE Joy's voice and Jenny's voice though and I thought since the new girl messed their voices up so much that Cassidy's would be bad, too.

Everyone was calling Butch "Biff" - I thought that was kind of funny. Those collars weren't fixed when this ep went through dubbing -_- but I pretty much knew they weren't so oh well

I was kind of confused when I heard Misty's voice at first from not hearing it for so long. I was like "Who is that??" then she appeared. Also...I noticed she didn't say that Azurill was Tracey's Marill's child. She just said Tracey gave it to her.
    Last edited by Shining_Espeon; 13th April 2006 at 12:22 AM.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude
    The dub did not specifically say that Azurill was the offspring of Tracey's Marill, no. Only that Tracey gave her the egg.
    Actually, the dub didn't say *anything* regarding Azurill, Misty, *or* Ash's arrival in Pallet Town(at least not in the Shreveport/Bossier area). As a matter of fact, nothing whatsoever past Scott's departure from Viridian made it on the air.

What really ticks me off is that this is the second *consecutive* time that KidsWB's chopped off the final segment from the second episode of their weekly Pokemon airing(the first victim being Mean with Envy, with it losing the scene showing whether May had progressed past the appeals and everything thereafter). This is, to put it kindly, getting ridiculous.

The rest of us watching KidsWb saw the final segment with Azurill/Misty/Oak.

There must be something wrong where you live.

pokemon8909 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    Indeed these threads are for discussions of the episodes with facts and opinions not speculations. The Speculation thread is in Anime Spoilers
    I have celebi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon8909
    I have celebi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What the heck are you talking about?

EDIT: Oh, all your posts on the forums so far have been spam. >_>

Isent this going off topic? :|
    Yeah, I'm back.

I don't know who thought Cassidy's voice actress was worse. She sounded exactly the same to me. It was great seeing Butch and Cassidy again.

I wasn't sure what to make of this episode going into it, but I ended up liking it a lot. I was apprehensive about Scott, since he seemed to me like the annoying uncle from out of town who keeps showing up unannounced at family gatherings. Luckily, the way they dubbed him made me like him after all. At least he didn't bomb with me like Harley did. Agatha was pretty interesting too.

I LOVED the new motto. This was a really great episode for Jessie, James, and Meowth. I liked how Jessie thought Antarctica sounded like a nice place to go. LOL I also liked the confrontation between Jessie/James/Meowth and Butch and Cassidy. Interesting that Butch and Cassidy are still working with Professor Nanba. I often have trouble keeping straight which Team Rocket scientist (Nanba or Sebastian) was from which Master Quest arc, and it took me a moment to remember Nanba was from the Lugia trilogy. Nice continuity.

The ending of the episode was great too. At least Misty's just around for a couple of episodes, but I did like Pikachu when he saw her again. Max showing up at the end was nice too. The parts where the twerps split up was touching, too. At least we'll see May again next week.

Overall, 9/10. I'm eagerly looking forward to the return of all of Ash's left behind pokemon tomorrow. I miss Bayleef, Cyndaquil, Noctowl, Totodile, Muk, etc. etc. etc.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/18 NEW!! 12/23
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

I believe with this episode they've introduced all of the elite 4 for Kanto. I also really enjoyed seeing the battle between Ash and Agatha, also nice to see Misty waiting for Ash at his makes you wonder what she and Ash's mom talked about.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

Mana (4914-3452-1470) (X)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill

I absoluely loved the new Team Rocket Motto. It makes them sound less wishy-washy and more evil.

I also liked how Butch,Cassidy,Jessie, and James met up. It was really dramatic.

When Team Rocket took Pikachu I loved the music that played afterwards. What is it called? Also is this that same music from the Jirachi Wishmaker movie?

Good episode. I really loved how we saw Misty again. Touching indeed.

What you love of mine is always yours.
    Animated by me.
    Wife ~ Daughter ~ Pair ~ Twin ~ Claim

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast