Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: The Scheme Team (409)

it has been a while since i saw misty in the episode so it was good to see her again, 8/10.

I was sad that the Hoenn Saga had ended there, and now it was time for something new. But then, once Ash considers the BF, I knew it wasnt over yet. It never was. Since Max came back with Prof. Birch. And I think May as well with someone else.

I was so glad to see Misty again, since the 4th and 5th episode of Season 7. Misty really needs to appear more often.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

It was nice to see Misty again, and Agatha's Gengar had some serious power.

How would anyone get an Earth badge away from her?

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Snover View Post
    It was nice to see Misty again, and Agatha's Gengar had some serious power.

How would anyone get an Earth badge away from her?
    I think a really strong Dark pokemon can beat Agatha's Gegar.Mabey Gary's Umbreon.
    Wobbuffet and his trainer.(credit: Serebii.net)

Quote Originally Posted by Ash-kid View Post
    I think a really strong Dark pokemon can beat Agatha's Gegar.Mabey Gary's Umbreon.
    That's a good point, but it'd still be difficult seeing as how Agatha is a member of the Elite 4.

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

A nice episode, i always like it if an E4 member shows up
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I thought this was one of the best battles Ash has had with an E4 member. That was probably because he didn't know Agatha was an E4 member...

I liked that Team Rocket got an assignment from Giovanni and that their rivals, Butch and Cassidy appeared too.

Ash going back to an old gym was unexpected, and so was Agatha and Scott.

The battle itself was great. Ash was winning in the beginning, but sneaky Agatha and her Gengar turned the tables. The closest Elite Four victory ever I think. 9/10

Agatha would have to be very hard to beat since even Ash couldn't do it. I guess if you couldn't do it then you would have to go to a different gym which you can do. (I wonder if Agatha meant several months since she became the owner of it, would that give a sort of timeline from between the Earth Badge and this episode). Wasn't too sad to see May, Max and Brock go since I knew they were coming back,
    Claims Amber Benson and Ali Larter as Bishie.

Credits go to the original creators of Cynthia's and Flannery's artwork.
    United we stand but seperated we fall

And so the fifth generation begins...

This episode was ok... It was cool to see E4 member Agatha for the 1st time. Her Gengar is really powerful! Even though Ash lost, the battle was very cool. It was cool to see Scott for the 1st time. Scott is my favorite Pokemon character. It was great to see Misty get an Azurill, and that it was the child of Tracy's Marill.

50/100

What a lovely episode it was hilarious how jessie/james & cassidy/butch kept on fighting & cant forget the writers little surprise close to the ending of the episode

Team Rocket getting pogo-sticks was funny, while Cassidy and Butch got scooters. Ash calling Max while he was gone while seeing that super cute Poliwag was sad for him... Seeing Agatha as a temoraily Gym Leader was nice. Ash did a god job, even though he lost. I don't care about May and Max, and I knew Brock would return when I saw this episode for the first time, so I wasn't very sad about that. This episode introduced the Battle Frontier in a nice way. And the most awesome thing was seeing Ashyboy's boyfriend Misty back, and her Azurill is so cute! I'd like to see it as an Azumarill someday. 10/10 for an awesome episode!

Surprising that Ash did better than he usually does against Elite Four members. I'll just chalk it up to Agatha playing with him though. It was good to see Misty and the other Pallet Town group again.

Fighting for real American turtles everywhere. Pro-Turtle since 6/30/13

It was a good start to the Battle Frontier series. Ash battles Agatha, an elite 4 member, and does fairly well against her, even though he still lost. Misty also returns in Pallet town.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I think it's really interesting to note that Scott said the BF Brains are "every bit as strong as Agatha". So I guess that when the writers have Ash at his best, he's at an E4 level. Hmm...

Can't believe I missed this line before, it's clearly direct evidence from the show that E4=BF and all that speculation from fans on which were more stronger was pointless
    Last edited by Red Jr.; 12th April 2014 at 5:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Jr. View Post
    I think it's really interesting to note that Scott said the BF Brains are "every bit as strong as Agatha". So I guess that when the writers have Ash at his best, he's at an E4 level. Hmm...
    I think that was just to hype them up. Only Kanto BF Brain I can see at an E4 level is Brandon.

Signature Credit: The Comet
    My Tumblr

Finally we saw Kasumi after a long time she has left the team. Her Ruriri is as cute as Togepy in my opinion. Also worth seeing that Musashi/ Kojiro against Yamato/ Kosaburo and the latter pair has too few screen time although they are not the main antagonist in my opinion.

Wow! This episode was such a refreshing change from the usual this season! We got to see many old characters I thought were abandoned at this point! And on top of that, May left! Could the episode get any better? Oh it does! MISTY!!!!

The art is so odd in this episode though, haha. And I've never seen the characters travel so quickly before! They left Hoenn and reached Kanto all in a day.
    Someone once told me that Misty's cameos in Advanced Generation help make it easier knowing that she is no longer a series regular. They couldn't have been more wrong. After she leaves behind Togepi she returns to her gym more alone than ever AND ON TOP OF THAT, her last cameo was in 2005. 2005!?!?!? ITS BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE ONE OF THE CAST WHO STARTED THE SHOW WAS ACTUALLY ON THE SHOW!?!?

Why do we even watch Pokemon anymore

Oh good, I was right in my guess that Misty appears again just before the Battle Frontier saga get's underway.
    Alpha Sapphire Hoenn League champions
    * - Going mega

Claimed by me!

I teared up a bit when Ash and Brock split up from the group and May and Max went back home. Seeing Team Rocket hopping around on pogo sticks after visiting TR's headquarters made me cackle, and I liked seeing Ash arrive at his home at long last only for Misty to randomly be there and for Max and Professor Birch to arrive just as randomly.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678