Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: The Scheme Team (409)

The parting ways scenes at the start were good and emotional, but not super sappy. Everything at Team Rocket's headquarters was hilarious. Ash's battle with Agatha was excellent and had some cool moves and animation. All the build up for the Battle Frontier was good, and Team Rocket's appearance at the end was great.

Quote Originally Posted by ZilverLox View Post
    The parting ways scenes at the start were good and emotional, but not super sappy.
    They seemed so irrelevant at the same time lol, since we were going to see Brock, Max, and May again in a few episodes anyway.

What I loved about this episode was Ash's battle against Agatha and the introduction of the Battle Frontier and its arc. I also enjoyed seeing Misty make a return near the end of the episode and I think Max returned at the end as well if I'm not mistaken.
    ~Sailor Saturn~

Agatha and Scott's voices were very good. Agatha is my favorite Kanto Elite Four member, so I'm glad she had an awesome battle with Ash.

Seeing Satoshi pass through Tokiwa City again confused me, because based on Kanto's geography, he should have reached Masara Town before Tokiwa City, but I guess it was simply a way to get him to meet Kikuko and Enishida. I appreciated the match between Gangar and Pikachu however, as well as when Satoshi saw Kasumi again at his house.

Why was Scott even needed in this episode? We get to hear Professor Oak explain what the BF is later on to Ash anyway, so we didn't need Scott to bring it up.

I need a higher resolution screenshot of this please:

Quote Originally Posted by Daizy View Post
    Why was Scott even needed in this episode? We get to hear Professor Oak explain what the BF is later on to Ash anyway, so we didn't need Scott to bring it up.
    Enishida set up the whole Battle Frontier challenge if I remember right, so he needed to make an appearance during this arc eventually. This episode seemed like the right time given Satoshi's match with Kikuko, which impressed Enishida and made him take a liking to Satoshi.

Sucks how long we had to wait just to finally see Agatha and for an E4 member, she seemed weaker than I expected when she used Gengar. I thought she'd win in an instant.

What an incredible episode! I am so hyped for the rest of this new saga now. I was kinda dreading the battle frontier but this episode has made it look awesome.

It was great to see Jessie, James and Meowth visiting the headquaters and running into Cassidy and Butch again. I was wondering what had happened to those two so it was good to see them again. I feel like the boss's voice has changed a lot though.

It was really sad when they all parted ways and said good bye.

It was amazing seeing Misty at the end and I was surprised to see Max show up at the end!
    Sun / OR / Y Friend Code: 2595-4852-2744

Quote Originally Posted by Alloutℯ View Post
    Sucks how long we had to wait just to finally see Agatha and for an E4 member, she seemed weaker than I expected when she used Gengar. I thought she'd win in an instant.
    Kikuko wasn't weak from my viewpoint. Rather, it was a testament to Satoshi's development and growth throughout the Houen saga that he and Pikachu were even able to keep up with Gangar for a few minutes before being defeated. Anyone else would've struggled worse than they did.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789