Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Private Emotions (contestshipping)

*falls over anime style* I guess I was wrong about the rest of the story! though, I didn't exactly tell you what I thought it was, I won't now, since it's waaaaay off. *imagined fountain differently and still doesn't get how the fountain is set up* anyway, nice chappie, and *ignore if you find offensive* would it kill to combine two chapters or make em' longer???!!! okay, well, thats all I gotta say, besides the fact that you didn't post it on your website yet.

I like it, just that when you said his expression changed near the end of chappie 3, you could've described how he looked, but that's all I really found, I didn't pay much attention to the little smidget stuff, you know what I mean?

Great job, update ASAP!

-Pichu Gurl
    My tumblr or something: x

oooh i cant wait for the next chappie put me on the pm list
    banner by ~Sweet May~
    i claimed kairi in the bisheonen thread, no-one will take her heart! if they try they shall feel teh power of teh keyblade!!!!

thats my forum ---^
    please come here, i only have 15 members, including myself!!!!!

EX-pair and probably EX-friend is Sweet May...was i abandoned?

CLICK HERE IF YOU LIKE SHINY THINGS!!!!

thanx guys ^^
    and no problem deoxysmaster8000.
    Anyway, I'll just warn you that the next few chapters might take awhile. so i'll just give you a spoiler     Spoiler:
    Gamer, film fanatic, wannabe animator, concept artist and 3D environment artist, and general nerd

All contestshippers must go here. And if your not a contestshipper go here anyway.

Though I'm a Hoennshipper, this story caught my attention. Love the description. I guess I'd read any story if it catches my eyes. Contestshipping is okay, and I hope you continue this story, I enjoyed it!

thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!! im feeling as great as harry potter when cho jumped him after their last meeting before cristmas in book 5!!!!!!

ps my little bro is having trouble with brock on my yellow(yes mine but he needs to learn to do things on his own) he has pika, 4 caterpei, and pidgy in his party and 2 metapod in the box along with nidoranF and pidgy please answer this for his gaming skills!
    banner by ~Sweet May~
    i claimed kairi in the bisheonen thread, no-one will take her heart! if they try they shall feel teh power of teh keyblade!!!!

thats my forum ---^

uhh sorry to dble post but im still here! whens the next chappie gonna be up? i miss this story! and i HATE cliffhangers!!!!!!again sorry to double post but im trying to keep this place alive!
    banner by ~Sweet May~

thats my forum ---^

Well, though you shouldn't double post, thanx for trying to keep this place alive. I'm not sure when I'll be done with the next chapter, but my skool broke up just today so i should have alot more time now to get on with the fic.
    Gamer, film fanatic, wannabe animator, concept artist and 3D environment artist, and general nerd

All contestshippers must go here. And if your not a contestshipper go here anyway.

suicune-rail Guest

I love it! Can I please be added to the PM list?

thnx, and ur welcome i just got dropped like a rock by my friend and im still depressed..................*sigh*
    banner by ~Sweet May~

thats my forum ---^

5: The Rude Awakening

It was the next morning. The sky was a soft baby blue with a scarce amount of fluffy clouds floating lazily on the breeze. The sun was already shining, promising another good day weather wise.

A bright ray of sunlight crept in through a crack in the curtains and eventually woke May. She sat up straight with a yawn, and smiled, ready to start the day. But her smile soon faded to a look of confusion as she looked around her. Weird, she thought. I don’t remember our room looking like this.

The room didn’t seem as tacky as pokemon centres rooms and looked slightly posher. Next she noticed with a start that none of her friends were in the room. In fact there weren’t even beds for her friends. Alarmed now, May threw herself out of bed. ‘Whets going on, how’d I get here?’

She walked round the new room, trying to think. Was it possible that when she got back yesterday, she somehow walked into the wrong room? I can’t have she thought, I remember saying good night to Ash.

She stopped a little dazed. Next to her, on the pale blue wall, was a mirror, shining in the morning sun that was pouring in through the window.

She stared into it and found her own sparkling green eyes staring back out. Wait a minuet she thought green eyes?

Drew woke when he heard voices interrupting his dreams. He yawned, then rolled onto his side and fell asleep again. Many trainers would get up early in the morning to train, and some people liked the feeling of waking up. Drew was not one of these people. He liked to sleep and lay in, and that’s just how he was. So you can imagine his annoyance when another voice roused him for the second time.

‘Come on, you can’t sleep all day. It’s not like you to oversleep.’

Drew turned over again to see an older boy looking down on him. He vaguely recognised the boy from somewhere.

‘Hey, we need to find a place for breakfast before its time for lunch!’ Another boy, around Drew’s age walked up behind the first. Drew recognised this one. It was the same guy he beat at Fallarbor town, and argued with yesterday. What was his name...?

The two boys started to walk away and a younger one appeared. ‘May, I thought you would want to train again today.’

May? Thought Drew, too stunned for words.

He looked towards the window and felt his breath catch in his throat.

The reflection of a brunette girl looked as equally horrified.

‘What the?’ May stood back to get a better look at the person in the mirror. Green eyes, green hair. She looked down and saw clothes that weren’t hers. She knew exactly whose they were though.

‘But how….?’ She breathed in a male voice. She shut her – or rather Drew’s eyes. She opened them and looked back at the mirror in hope that the image would be somehow different. Drew stared straight back at her.

‘What happened?’ She asked the reflection, as she raked her own brain for an explanation. She gave up and decided to find Drew.

Drew ran his fingers through the shoulder length hair. He stood up and looked down at his new figure. Wow, those aren’t mine…

‘May, what are you doing? Hurry up!’ One of those other boys called.

‘Coming,’ Drew called back automatically, in a high girlish voice. He came to a decision, and got up. I need to find May.

Drew stepped outside the pokemon centre beside the other boys, and breathed in deeply the crisp, fresh morning air. Then he decided to start searching. If I’m in May’s body, that must mean Mays in…

‘May, where are you going?’ Asked the youngest of the other boys.

‘Oh, uh nowhere,’ Drew replied innocently, and found himself following the rest of the group without a choice.

awesome chapter lara lynx....... i loved it.............. can't wait 4 da next chapter^_^

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

yea, thnx for the prevew on ur site i love this fic! very freaky friday, that has to be weird

well im cheerful again and as impatent as ever pleasd dont get mad but, please hurry!!!!!
    banner by ~Sweet May~

thats my forum ---^

Woah! totally weirded out man! lol. I've seen the switcheroo applied to lots of stories, but it never even occured to me that it could be applied to pokemon! Wow! totally original Lara! good job!
    -MiniMinun AKA Mii

OMG! I never watched Freaky Friday, but now I know what it was about! What's gonna happen next!! *jumps on chair and stubbs toe* *ow*

im still impatent as ever *tapping foot* well, r u done yet????
    banner by ~Sweet May~

thats my forum ---^

No I'm not! But I'm working on it....
    Thanks MiniMinun, I had loads of fic ideas but this was the most original I had ^^ I've seen so many Contestshipping fics that sound the same, and I like being different.
    And thanx mizu girl, but you'll have to wait and find out

oooooooooo can't wait 4 ur next chapter but take ur time ^^

ONOMNOMNOM

oooooooooo can't wait 4 ur next chapter but take ur time ^^
    what do you mean take your time,i dont have all summer!
    banner by ~Sweet May~

thats my forum ---^

Dang this is interesting! Please hurry and post the next chapter soon! You've got me hooked!
    Images that aren't banners CANNOT exceed 200x200 pixels. The image you had here exceeded that limit. Since this is your second Signature Violation, your entire sig has been deleted. Please read the Signature Rules.

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysmaster8000
    what do you mean take your time,i dont have all summer!
    yes you do and mizu gal has other things to do as well as writing this fics..........

ONOMNOMNOM

suicune-rail Guest

Yay! Nice chapter, but I would be freaked if that ever happened to me!

yea, but shool starts next month so im not gonna be able to keep on here 24/7 cause my little bro and sis get home before me (im in 7th grade and there still not even in 4th) se what i mean? i wont be able to get online as often........

-trying to help dad fix computer connection and satalite recever
    banner by ~Sweet May~

thats my forum ---^

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_May
    yes you do and mizu gal has other things to do as well as writing this fics..........
    Me? I think you mean Lara.

That last chapter was the best one yet!

Wow Deoxy'sMaster, have you written a fanfiction yet? If you have please give me the link. I want to pester you on it like you pester Lara and Mizu. So, like i said on RLB. Chill out. you may not be able to get on the comp as often, but at least you'll be able to once in awhile right? I'm starting seventh too, and my parents don't let me on the comp till I"m done with homework, and theres a minimum of three hours homework at my school. so, deal with it , and be happy you'll be able to even get on. anyway, off-topic, anyway, with the switcheroo thing, I just realized I've never seen it applied to different gender's either...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast