View Poll Results: What do you think of my fic?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wow, you're really good!

20 55.56%
  • Not the best, but keep it up!

7 19.44%
  • It's Ok...I guess

1 2.78%
  • No offense, but you really need to improve...

0 0%
  • I don't care, this stinks worse than my Uncle's socks!

8 22.22%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rose Love Bonds (contestshipping) PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by buttersgirl
    its ok i understand. my laptop broke in the middle of a story once and i had to rip all the stuff off my old hardrive and get a new laptop before i could resume...that wasnt easy. anyway you could just copy and paste the chapters from serebii and continue the story from there. now that makes sense doesnt it. my suggestion is dont give up, but if you really are done then it was a nice story
    What I mean is the new chapter the one I'm wroking on. I haven't posted it.

EDIT: BAD NEWS. I might not continue this fic. I'm out of good ideas and my computer's down. Even worse, I am overloaded with summer stuff. Summer is sure relaxing. -_- [/sarcasm]
    Last edited by Xiang; 24th July 2005 at 2:04 AM.
    My tumblr or something: x

...that's sad...^.^ this was one of my favourite Contestshippy fics

離開是為了回來 & lj & icons
    Sumner Sturgeon love the siblings Kana

Quote Originally Posted by mizu gal
    EDIT: BAD NEWS. I might not continue this fic. I'm out of good ideas and my computer's down. Even worse, I am overloaded with summer stuff. Summer is sure relaxing. -_- [/sarcasm]
    what...... noooooooo............. oh wellz........ its ur desicion........ but like Sequoia said, its 1 of my fave fics..........

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

*sniff* i liked this to......*starts bawling*
    banner by ~Sweet May~
    i claimed kairi in the bisheonen thread, no-one will take her heart! if they try they shall feel teh power of teh keyblade!!!!

thats my forum ---^
    please come here, i only have 15 members, including myself!!!!!

EX-pair and probably EX-friend is Sweet May...was i abandoned?

CLICK HERE IF YOU LIKE SHINY THINGS!!!!

Miss Priss Guest

It's a pity if you stop, but... you gotta do what you gotta do.

Take your time and relax. I can wait, and I can take it if you stop. Besides, it's better to have a chapter that's smooth and relaxed than a forced and unwilling one. right? I think that if you can't continue the story, then you just can't. besides, with your first story you updated everyday, i think I should be satisfied/grateful with/for that. *did that make sense?*
    -MiniMinun AKA Mii

Thanks you guys, I was afraid you'd flip out. (Imagines Rick from Harvest Moon's face)

LOL I love that face! *if it's what i think it is* (the one he wears whenever he's talking about Kai in BTN) anyway, no, I;m not going to flip out, because I know, that's it's hard thinking up ideas. that's why i'm so reluctant to put up my longest fanfic, because I'm going to have to go reeeeeeeally long all the way around johto! *_*;; so, I say you should decide yourself, and don't event think about dissapointments or stuff like that. It's your life, It's your decision.
    -MiniMinun AKA Mii

XD i can just imagine that face...but i agree, i'd rather wait a while for a good chapter rather than a really bad one that you did in a hurry...take your time!

*waves flag that says RLB on it*

離開是為了回來 & lj & icons

*sniff* ive stopped bawling, but im still gona miss this fic...........please dont stop!PLEASE!!!!!!!!
    banner by ~Sweet May~
    i claimed kairi in the bisheonen thread, no-one will take her heart! if they try they shall feel teh power of teh keyblade!!!!

thats my forum ---^

Quote Originally Posted by deoxysmaster8000
    *sniff* ive stopped bawling, but im still gona miss this fic...........please dont stop!PLEASE!!!!!!!!
    Up to this point, I've been extremely patient.

I'm busy. Don't have time. Period.

You go ahead and start four fics only to find you barely have enough time and ideas and interest to do barely one.

Oh no your stopping!
    Hey don't worry, I know how stressful it can be, and if you've had enough then I don't blame you.

But heres some ideas: You could copy and paste all the chapters you posted up here on to a file on your computer, then if ever your bored you can go back to it. That way theres no pressure to get it done and its just a fun hobby. Then maybe one day you'll complete it and can post the whole thing up here.
    Or: you could find another great writer and ask them if they'll continue it for you.
    Gamer, film fanatic, wannabe animator, concept artist and 3D environment artist, and general nerd

All contestshippers must go here. And if your not a contestshipper go here anyway.

yea,
    But heres some ideas: You could copy and paste all the chapters you posted up here on to a file on your computer
    if you do that, save it to a floppy, that way if you have to wipe ur computer u can reuse it again

-trying to help dad fix computer connection, adn sattalite
    banner by ~Sweet May~

thats my forum ---^

*DEOXY'S MASTER!* calm down. at least you gots one story she's still writing, *beyond desert sands* and besides, it's her life. stop pressuring her. and it was me, I wouldn't use a floppy disk on something like this, or take the time to do it. so, two words, chill, out. I would've said shut up, but that'd be diss, and I'm not exactly mad at you, cause I really have no reason to be mad, but still, you shouldn't say 'PLEASE DON"T STOP' because that's really annoying. mm-kay?^^ don't get me wrong i don't want her to stop either, because it's rare you see just one of the two a prince/princess, but i personally can't think of any ideas to continue this either! *_*;, but i think it's a good idea that lara has there. To find another writer who's up to continueing it. although that'll be hard, seeing as most people would probably want to use they're own ideas. I would do it, if I were in any better of a situation than you, which I probably am, but I've got a whole region i need to cover in my fanfic, i'm not anywhere near even azalea (on like, chapter 10?), and i'm going into middle school soon too, and they say the french teacher thinks the three hour homework 'rule' applies to one subject each. *shudder* anyway, off-topic. Don't feel bad, because I'm probably not going to finish my fic either!
    Last edited by Rider; 29th July 2005 at 5:24 AM.

noooooo this fic rox!!! continue!!!! *crys hard* Waaaaaaaaaaa*gets smacked* thank u
    but cmon this fic is awesome!!!

Myspace
    merry band of thieves:
    me//scar(<3)//mimori kiryu

am i right in thinking she's going on a hiatus? >.< i know how you feel, and i'm not going to complain either...i know how hard it is getting ideas, writing the chapter, and finding time to do it...^.^ well, i really hope you'll continue this fic ^.^

離開是為了回來 & lj & icons

lets see........im really gonna miss this place......well then, bye v_v
    banner by ~Sweet May~

thats my forum ---^

^.^ to show our support for RLB...here's a banner i made:

離開是為了回來 & lj & icons

can i use that to help remember this place? ill put it in my sig if u allow it

i wanna show my respect for this story by putting this in my sig(with permission of couse) i will keep the memory of this plase alive ^_^
    banner by ~Sweet May~

thats my forum ---^

Aww, thanks Sequoia and deoxysmaster8000. ^^ I can't make banners...

I really wish I could continue, but I'm entirely out of ideas and I don't have time for this fic. Who knows, maybe someday I'll continue it. ^^

-Mizu

awww....^.^ we'll come back when you decide to write it again! just remember to PM us...bit sad that the banner is of no use now...;_;

離開是為了回來 & lj & icons

Sequoia, it can be of use, put it in our sigs and let the memory live on^_^ (with permission of cource) is it ok then?
    banner by ~Sweet May~

thats my forum ---^

...sure ^.^ just remember to give me credit...

離開是為了回來 & lj & icons

i will ^_^ and i did ^_^

any who, i have an idea, why dont we just tslk about how good this fic is untill she can continue? its just an idea, so im not excpecting any one to go along with it......uhhh, oh yea! i will be posting a fic of mine and sweet_may's, here on serebii, the title is     Spoiler:
    i now, not much creative ness, but its the first fic ive wrote, yes, me, im the writer, sweet_may is editing, telling me it needs more length, things like that, anywho, i wil have a banner in my sig which will be a link, its not there yet, once it appears the fist chappie will be posed, now back to this, why dont we start a fan club with lara al the owner? you know, turn a dead story thread, into a bustling club? for all the people who like this fic, ok?
    banner by ~Sweet May~

thats my forum ---^

Ah, so your finally starting your own contestshippy fic then deoxysmaster? I'll be your first reader!
    Anyway, you said my name.>> what were you saying about a club and me an owner?
    Gamer, film fanatic, wannabe animator, concept artist and 3D environment artist, and general nerd

All contestshippers must go here. And if your not a contestshipper go here anyway.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast