Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 324

Thread: The Right Place and the Right Mime (410)

  1. #26
    Gigi Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard
    is this ********* or whatever it is an accurate site, cause these rumors seem a bit farfetched to me.
    No. ********* lies and steals Serebii's content. I would never turst them untill you confirm things from a more reliable source.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Between Noland and Adan <3
    Posts
    4,347

    Default

    ooo...maybe they will go to Scissor St. again. hehe

    (sorry this isn't the speculation thread)
    Proposed Alpha Sapphire Team


  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Posts
    1,723

    Default

    Question, why the hell did the writers give May a Squirtle that crys?
    Breezy is my little sister. Anyone who messes with her has to answer to me!
    My Twin's are Trillian and Sakara

  4. #29
    Factory Head Noland Guest

    Default

    Yeh, I'm choosing not to believe ********* rumours. Serebii has said quite a lot that they steal and make things up.
    I don't believe that the Battle Frontier is split up all around Kanto, it would be like doing the Indigo League again and this series is only meant to be a mini arc like the Orange Islands.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    5,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Bayleef~
    I don't believe that the Battle Frontier is split up all around Kanto, it would be like doing the Indigo League again and this series is only meant to be a mini arc like the Orange Islands.
    OK, but it's also reported that May wishes to compete in contests in the Kanto region and, with them being spaced around in different towns, I imagine that the different areas of Battle Frontier would be equally scattered around Kanto.
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,907

    Default

    So that gives May and Ash an excuse to travel with each other. This is bascially the same thing they did in Hoenn.

    Instead of going to Hoenn GYMS, Ash is going to Battle Facilities that are scattered around Kanto.

    Meanwhile, May will be competing in Kanto Contests at the same time that are also apparently scattered around Kanto.

    This is like Hoenn all over again, I assume Ash and May will fight over which town to head over to first, as their Facilities/Contest halls may be in different places again.

    What is this, a Hoenn rehash?

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    3,365

    Default

    Geez, what a rip off from Hoenn then. That's not all that surprising though. Where the fack is FR/LG girl?

    But wait, ********* or whatever the hell it is is a bad source?

  8. #33
    Factory Head Noland Guest

    Default

    But do we actually know that the BF facilities and Pokemon Contest halls are spread out around Kanto?

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cambridge, Ihng-Land
    Posts
    5,296

    Default

    They're not going to be able to fit 8 Frontier buildings and about 5 or 6 pokémon Contests into only 20 or so episodes, so I'm not going to trust these apparant rumours that seem to have surfaced out of nowhere.

    Besides, what would be the point of Haruka taking part in Kanto contests anyway? Just so she can have another 5 ribbons? There would need to be some sort of tornament to conclude the ribbon quest and there is absolutely NO WAY they can cram in another Grand Festival in between everything else, no matter how potentially crap it could turn out.
    They just don't have enough time on their hands to dilly-dally with anything else if they want to just get on with DP once its released.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    30,907

    Default

    Maybe D/P are getting delayed, since we still know literally nothing about them. If D/P come out this November in Japan, wouldn't we have gotten more info by now?

    Maybe Gamefreaks told the writers that they have more time to do a filler arc.

    But damn, it's going to be dull if we're going to get another Grand Festival and some lame Battle Frontier league to end this arc with.

    LMAO, I don't know what to believe anymore.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    158

    Default

    I'm not buying these rumours.

    However, if May gets a Torkoal-like Squirtle while Ash has his on his team at the same time, then I'll be well miffed.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,440

    Default

    anyone have a pic of our new Squirtle friend?

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    i didnt mean to cause havoc.....anways i want CONFIRMATION to these rumours. NOW!

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blaziken's_charizard
    i didnt mean to cause havoc.....anways i want CONFIRMATION to these rumours. NOW!
    it is CONFERMED Ash brings Phanpy
    it is CONFERMED May gets Squirtle

    there you go

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Places...
    Posts
    3,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash
    it is CONFERMED Ash brings Phanpy
    it is CONFERMED May gets Squirtle

    there you go
    Those have already been confirmed as true.

    I believe he wants to know if the ********* Rumours [The group traveling around Kanto for each Battle Frontier Facility/Contest] are true, seeing as that is the hot topic at the moment.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    2,006

    Default

    I dunno if I am allowed to post images, but here's a piece of pie:


  17. #42

    Default

    Well,maybe the writers will be smart and have klassic karacters appear!

    And you know, I wouldn't mind 1 or 2 filler between Facilities. I actually enjoy a nice filler alopt.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiiest.Combusken

    Those have already been confirmed as true.

    I believe he wants to know if the ********* Rumours [The group traveling around Kanto for each Battle Frontier Facility/Contest] are true, seeing as that is the hot topic at the moment.
    Oh thats what he ment? Its just there are still people saying "If May gets Squirtle" and stuff so I basicly posted what is already comfermed as true.

  19. #44

    Default

    I wonder if there was a new ending or opening?

  20. #45
    Waveblaster Guest

    Default

    If they do travel around Kanto again It'll be cool. I'd like to see all of Kanto again and some of the old characters they forgot about. However these are only rumors.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    15,943

    Default

    My god how can you people talk about ********* as if it's a good source...hes nothing but a liar and a thief. His "information" usually is translated off a Japanese site using the Google translator and thus being incredibly off

    Did I mention that hes a bloody thief?

    There will be no more mention of him in this topic or this forums got that?

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    577

    Default

    There probably wasn't a new opening or ending this ep. Maybe next ep where they actually start off with the new pokemon and such.

    Is it confirmed that May and Ash had their pokedexes updated? Maybe that could be an oppurtunity to get D/P pokemon, not a speculation, but that would be a fun way to reveal new pokemon.


  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,440

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serebii
    My god how can you people talk about ********* as if it's a good source...hes nothing but a liar and a thief. His "information" usually is translated off a Japanese site using the Google translator and thus being incredibly off

    Did I mention that hes a bloody thief?

    There will be no more mention of him in this topic or this forums got that?
    no problem, we shall not mention you know who. I wasn't anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic
    There probably wasn't a new opening or ending this ep. Maybe next ep where they actually start off with the new pokemon and such.

    Is it confirmed that May and Ash had their pokedexes updated? Maybe that could be an oppurtunity to get D/P pokemon, not a speculation, but that would be a fun way to reveal new pokemon.
    Er the 8th movie is during the DP saga, thus we keep the current opening as it is still series 8.
    Last edited by Gaiash; 30th June 2005 at 10:35 PM.

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    6,915

    Default

    so....when are we gonna get an episode description.

  25. #50
    Waveblaster Guest

    Default

    I don't know, when someone who has saw the episode post.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •