Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: The Right Place and the Right Mime (410)

Ugh, they're NOT going to, damnit. There's no need for an upgrade of a remake.

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

This episode looks great. From the pics it looks like Brock is leaving.

He's coming BACK. He left in AG 132. o_O

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Can anyone translate the dialouge during the May/Delia scenes? I'm curious to what Ash's mother thought of May.

phoenix12 Guest

with the crying, the bottom line is that Torkoal's crying was basically comic relief...May's Squirtle's crying is weak and pathetic (running away from a Pokeball? GROW some balls, Squirtle!)
    Last edited by phoenix12; 1st July 2005 at 9:51 PM.

Well, at least May's Squirtle has a vastly different personality than Ash's.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix12
    May's Squirtle's crying is weak and pathetic (running away from a Pokeball? GROW some balls, Squirtle!)
    It's very young, give it a break. Once it gains some experience and learns a bit about the world I'm sure its true personality will come forward.
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

phoenix12 Guest

ha..yea..I'm a little harsh...but when Pikachu and Togepi didn't go in Pokeballs, they didn't act as bad...the epi-pix just DO NOT show the Squirtle in a flattering light at all...maybe once it battles it'll earn some respect...just ticks me off like that crybaby Treecko in the Wailord episode
    Last edited by phoenix12; 1st July 2005 at 11:21 PM.

I take back all the bad things I said about Squirtle yesterday (besides its voice). This new Squirtle puts a tear drop in my eye. Its so cute and precious it makes me wish I had my own baby Charmander. I love how it clings to May, Togepi could never do that because of its stupid nubs. But if I offended any one by saying Ash's Squirtle was stupid, I apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Elric
    Yanno..with this taking place in Kanto, now they'll HAVE to show Hazuki's progress in Kanto. Seriously, they just have to. It'd be really great to see him participating in the Battle Frontier. >.>
    Of course, how else would we debut Manyula?
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Quote Originally Posted by Runpapa Smurf
    Of course, how else would we debut Manyula?
    It wouldn't be hard for the writers to give manyula its debut without Hazuki, there could simply be one given a group of villagers probelsm or have a random trainer of the day with one...
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard
    speaking of which can somebody put up a clear shot of the Kanto map with the dots on it, i want to know where the sixth one was, and in any case i noticed something one of them is near where koga's gym is, we may just Janine in the anime after all.
    [imgs=320]http://img184.exs.cx/img184/8280/bfkantomap7ud.png[/imgs]

It looks like the facilities are in/near Cerulean, Celadon, Lavender, Fuchsia, In between Cinnabar and Seafoam Islands, and Route 22/Victory Road. But where is the 7th Facility?

Anywhays, can anyone confirm if May's Squirtle is a boy or a girl? Because the crybaby personality can go either way.

And I'm a little bit worried. Bulbasaur's Solarbeam blasted off Seviper and Cacnea without Team Rocket **** blasted off minutes later]. Do you think this was Seviper and Cacnea's last blast off? Remember, this is how they got rid of James' Victreebel in Johto. Thoughts anyone?

Oh, and those who are curious about May's Pokedex color, here it is...
    [imgs=48]http://img284.exs.cx/img284/6331/maypokedex9bf.png[/imgs]
    Last edited by .Bambi.; 1st July 2005 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Teh Map!!! >:O

Great, a Torkoal clone. That's just what we need. Let's add in hates PokeBalls while we're at it. This is going to be a long summer/fall.

Grovyle is Ash's best Grass type. It's the most successful, most skilled, and most battle hardened. He's not going to the Battle Fronteir for fan service, he's going to win. Why leave a stronger Pokemon he's been training with for the past year or so for one that hasn't seen action for that time?

Corphish is also a far better Pokemon than Totodile.

EDIT: The map link doesn't work.
    Last edited by The Big Al; 1st July 2005 at 11:47 PM.

Some people don't think it's funny that Exit 69 gets off on Big Beaver.

Ok after watching the episode it looks like the BF locations are:

1) Battle Factory takes place not in the actual city of Cerulean but Southeast of it in the Rock tunnel/Power Plant area.

2) Looks like Vermillion City or very very close to it

3) Looks like due east of Vermillion near the docks where you meet one of the Snorlax's in FR/LG

4) Looks like Fuchisa City or somewhere very close to it

5) This is an odd one it's right in the middle of the ocean inbetween Seafoam islands and Cinnabar Gym

6) This is between Indigo Plateau and Virdian City which I thought was curious since it's the closest to them yet they are going to Battle Factory first

Ok also note that I think this is the exact order they go to them since in the episode they light up one by one in this order.

Also it looks like judging from the shadows of the Frontier Leaders the only one missing was the Battle Pyramid so it's likely hidden or not even going to be shown.

There are Pokemon Contests in Kanto is seems because it is one of the few words that Deliah said in English :P

There isn't really Deliah/May interaction but and this is my own personal opinion but it seems Deliah really likes May because right before she tells Ash that there are Pokemon Contents that May could join she speaks in thought and has a slight blush and smile which i think is from May and Ash's interaction. She also speaks in thought later and has the same blush and smile a little later as Ash and May are talking about traveling together. I can't translate Japanese but I could be totally off on this though (I'm not a shipper of any kind so it's not wishful thinking) and some of her thoughts I think she's happy for Ash in having good friends or maybe traveling with good friends.

Deliah and Oak have a conversation about Ash it seems that would be nice to have translated :P

Ok to clear up the question that has been asked a lot from the looks of it Tracey and Misty are not blushing about each other but at being camera shy for the group shot. I say this because the scene right before the Misty blushing show May blushing and playing with her hair in a bashful matter.

Greatest.Moment.In.Entire.Episode.
    Currently looking for:
    Charizardite Y
    Mewtwonite Y
    Heracronite
    Houndoominite
    Aggronite

Currently up for trade:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 0318-7800-9760

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al
    EDIT: The map link doesn't work.
    Are you talking about me? Because I think I've fixed it now.

Anywhays, people, don't be so pessimistic. May's Squirtle is not the new Togepi, it obviously has a Pokeball [as seen when Max was trying to call it back] as well as when the group was walking from Ash's House, May's Squirtle was nowhere in sight.

Oh, and it looks like all that "load of crap" information ********* gave use turned out to be right. Huh. How 'bout that

EDIT: And Jikkle, I already stated where the Battle Frontier Facilities were going to be. By the way, the thing you think is Vermilion is actually Celadon City and the "docks" east of Vermilion is Lavender Town. Look at a Kanto Map.
    Last edited by .Bambi.; 1st July 2005 at 11:57 PM.

Best line in the episode (loosely translated):
    "Well, well. I thought it was a bit noisy out here. Looks like it's them again."
    -Professor Oak, on seeing Team Rocket.

Bulbagarden | Serebii.net
    Member at both. Mod at both.
    And sick and tired of the Joe-Liam feud.

Anyone want to bet they'll make a "Squirtle meets Squirtle" episode like they did with Bulbasaur and Bulbasaur in Hoenn?

Not only would it be great to see Ash's Squirtle again, but May's baby Squirtle can see the Squirtle Squad, and see how good it could be when it achieves.

It works now.

I'm going to say this right now. Ash needs to have a rematch with Erika and Sabrina just shut the "Piy Badge" morons up. Maybe in the battle frontier.

phoenix12 Guest

...almost every badge Ash won in Kanto could be considered a pity badge...Brock, Misty, Sabrina, Erika...battling TR instead of Giovanni himself...
    Last edited by phoenix12; 2nd July 2005 at 12:08 AM.

Edit: Take your goddamned 'pity badges' and shove them up your a*s. I'm tired of that sh*t.

Well now that it's been confirmed that the Battle Frontier is spread out across the entire Kanto region there's some hope that we'll get to see some of the old one-shot characters again, which would be freakin' awesome.

I also find it interesting that some of the locations are in close proximity to a few of the gyms, which makes sense really. Now it would really be sweet if we got to see the respective gym leaders again, but judging from how things have been going recently, it will probably just be another missed opportunity. :/

Also Satoshi leaving a space open in his party might be foreshadowing something to come, but again I'm not getting my hopes up. Anything that would be cool or make sense seems to be the exact opposite of what the writers actually do.
    Last edited by Heracross; 2nd July 2005 at 12:32 AM.
    ~

^Yeah, I agree with you that we're probubly going to see a lot of the one-shot characters. I would love to see Bill again. I've always thought he was one of the most interesting characters.
    Artichan's PokePet

Arti the level 1 Articuno!

Arti's F@g-Hags: fanderichie, Fullmetal_Alchemist, lilineko, magnemite, Phantom_Bugsy, taitofan, The Incarnation Pokemon, and twilightespeon, Zino

-It's been asked before, but does anyone have a translation of the new motto?
    -Wonder what Ash & May'll put in their newly open slots? I'm hoping that Ash gets a new Pokemon(PLEASE no Charizard. I like it, but it's more of a plot device than anything else now), and May...maybe a Clefairy? It'd be kind of ironic, actually; Ash was supposed to start with Clefairy instead of Pikachu, but they decided against it, and May has caught many Pokemon comparable to Ash's. Plus if May catches one, it's different enough from Pika to avoid more "May is becoming an Ash clone!" comments.
    -If May become a mother-type, I will scream. They already did that to Misty(which sucked any interesting personality traits she had away), we don't need to see that again.
    -A yellow Pokedex? Huh. Wasn't expecting such a drastic change in color.
    -No professor is safe from Muk. Ever.
    -I'm hoping Kanto's changed noticably. If only to see the group's reactions to it.
    -One of the areas is near Fuschia. Perfect chance to see Janine. Oh,and if they take the bridge route there...the BRIDGE BIKE GANG!
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Ash fought the legal gym leader in Viridian so Sabrina and Erika might get to reappear. Please let Erika get another episode, she's so cute. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru
    I'm hoping that Ash gets a new Pokemon
    I was actually thinking more along the lines of Satoshi getting Okorizaru back, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Al
    Please let Erika get another episode, she's so cute. :-)
    I second that. :3
    Last edited by Heracross; 2nd July 2005 at 12:56 AM.
    ~

Only 50 more episodes to go before it comes to the US i cant whate.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast