Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314

Thread: The Right Place and the Right Mime (410)

I liked that Ash's Snorlax and May's Munchlax met, although their simple interaction wasn't what I expected. Seeing Ash riding on his Tauros after the Pokemon stampede made me cackle and I liked that Bayleef was still very affectionate with Ash. Seeing Ash depart with May, Max and Misty was cool, although Brock randomly showing up was kinda weird imo.

After weeks of nonstop Alpha Sapphire, finally found the time to watch this.
    Glad Phanpy joined the team again, at the expense of Glalie and Torkoal unfortunately.
    my firered team

my soulsilver team

my alphasapphire team

Sinnoh Team coming soon

What a shake up ! Very cool to see all the characters again
    0963-1007-3370 Fc
    Always down for a Multi Battle

I wish the anime would have another episode similar to this and have another reunion like episode in Pallet Town. I loved seeing Misty making another return here. I liked the May and Squirtle interactions too as well as everyone's interactions in this episode as well.

I rate this episode 10/10

Well once we saw the crying Squirtle in May's arms, I kind of figured May would keep it even tho it came at the cost of Bulbasaur leaving. I liked how Misty tagged along with Ash's group at the end. :3

Ash dumped Glalie and Torkoal in Pallet just to mollycoddle his weak baby Phanpy?! Trololol. What a sad decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Gillachu View Post
    Ash dumped Glalie and Torkoal in Pallet just to mollycoddle his weak baby Phanpy?! Trololol. What a sad decision.
    I wish he had only left Glalie at Oak's place cuz I liked Torkoal due to his crying gag. But I thought May's Bulbasaur staying behind was even more frustrating than that.

I liked seeing everyone meet up. But i was sad that may left skitty and beautifly

This was an enjoyable episode mostly because of the reunion scenes. Seeing Misty again made me happy and so did May getting the baby Squirtle from Oak. 8.5/10

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314