Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: A Real Cleffa-Hanger! (411)

Even so, can't the fillers during the Frontier at least be good?

Even the upcoming Onix filler sounds boring. I hope that the new fillers are Hoenn quality fillers, not Johto quality fillers.

I'm sure the episodes where Ash battles the Brains will be good, but if the fillers suck, then this is practically the same way the show was in Johto.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamez
    One LAST THING- my fear about may turning into the mother type character might be coming true, since she WAS SHOWN HOLDING SQUIRTLE IN HER ARMS. man these stupid as hell writers dont know anything changing misty like that was bad enough.
    but on the positive side i THINK that her squirtle didn't cry in this episode. lol.
    Listen to Cybercubed.
    I thought you SAW this episode. As in watching it, not just looking at a few shitty pictures.
    Squirtle was BARELY out. It was out when TR was using their stupid sucking machine and when the group was eating, it was BESIDE May [not in her arms] eating and looking happy. Hell, Max's Backpack got more attention then her Squirtle did

Anywhays, did anyone else notice Misty's Azurill using Refresh? I don't know if it was Refresh for sure, but it did seem like it. Pikachu was looking tired so Azurill "hugged" him [by wrapping its tail around him. lolz] and began to glow. After that, Pikachu was perfectly fine and active. So can anyone confirm it as Refresh [as that's the closest thing to a healing move the 'rill line can learn].

I don't know how you guys can call this a filler, as one of Brock's Pokemon leaves AND Misty leaves.

Seriously, though, I agree with pretty much everybody who said Forretress shouldv'e left instead of Ludi. Hell, why are the writers even breaking up the teams, anyways? D/P won't begin for quite some time.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

phoenix12 Guest

my feelings exactly!! especially with May's team...why would they take away half her Pokemon if she's supposed to be competing in Kanto contests now? unless they're gonna fill everybody's team with Kanto pokemon <shudders>

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro
    Brock's Ludicolo stayed home to entertain his brothers.
    Damn, they must have been bored O_o Not that Ludi ever did anything anyway...and Brock DOES have 9(or so) siblings.

Phanpy does like nothing much

Seymour=NO
    BOO.

Misty has Pokegear, and gets a call from her sisters I think and goes home
    A Pokegear? At least the writers remember that those things exist...and she goes home. Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybercubed
    Nothing Pokeshippy in this ep going by animation only.
    YESYESYES. Can we declare that ship to be dead now, or has that been done already?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybercubed
    I think Max likes Misty. :x
    O_o Erm, ok... Max has bad taste :P Although he's...six?...so what can you expect? Besides, little kids with crushes are always cute!

Quote Originally Posted by AmeldaS
    This episode has lots of flashbacks compared to normal fillers.
    Flashbacks? What of?
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Quote Originally Posted by Juputoru
    YESYESYES. Can we declare that ship to be dead now, or has that been done already?
    I declared that ship dead a LOOOOOOOOOONG time ago. Like, back in Indigo.

And yeah, what flashbacks were there?
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

Where are the pics, and will Misty be back?

Cybercubbed, and Kawaiiest Combusken you guys are right, after watching the episode this time, Squirtle was in its pokeball. Only it was shown eating with the group and when it got sucked into the machine and got spit back out and may hugged it. Thats not a big deal since everyone in the damn anime is shown hugging some type of pokemon and that squirtle is a baby. So my bad. Im actually quite relieved now cuz may wont be the mother type character I HOPE. lol. But still I lke ash's squirtle alot more and i hate the fact that the writers gave her a squirtle, out of like over 350 pokemon it had to be a squirtle.lol. Ash's squirtle is just a damn thug with shades no one can take its place. although her squirtle is cute ill give it that. KC, I think ur right Azurill did use refresh but maybe im wrong so someone else may be able to confirm that.

Okay. Max x Misty is MASUMISHIPPING. Not Masaumshipping. >_>;

The only good thing about this episode was the Mizuho cameo.
    Last edited by Alfonso; 8th July 2005 at 2:12 AM.

Violet cameo > Mizuho cameo.

Yeah. So there.

Ashfan17 Guest

Well I haven't seen the pictures yet so I can't really judge now but shoot from what it sounds like it sounds terrible dang. Oh well I don't think Max and Misty will happen because of the age difference lol the crush think is cute though awe that's so sweet of Max to like Misty that way lol. Pretty cool that we got cameo's from Misty's sisters. I wonder if Tracey greeted Misty at the gym when she left. Um can't wait to see the pictures.

I'm just glad this arc is something different from just collecting badges all the time. I may begin to enjoy these fillers providing that some of my favourite Kanto pokémon are heavily featured, Onix*cough*.

phantasystar69 Guest

i didnt expect anything great for this episode so i'm not disappointed. I'm curious like everyone else on what they are doing with the characters pokemon teams. It would be stupid for the writers to have them capture d/p pokemon in Kanto, and i'm not sure how it would go over to have them catch a bunch of older pokemon. I really just wish they would use this series to evolve some of Ash's pokemon that should have evolved previously

If you want to see the new title screen in motion...

http://www.geoscreens.com/newtitle.avi

Right-click and save.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiiest.Combusken
    Anywhays, did anyone else notice Misty's Azurill using Refresh? I don't know if it was Refresh for sure, but it did seem like it. Pikachu was looking tired so Azurill "hugged" him [by wrapping its tail around him. lolz] and began to glow. After that, Pikachu was perfectly fine and active. So can anyone confirm it as Refresh [as that's the closest thing to a healing move the 'rill line can learn].
    After Max and the others emerged from the water, Pikachu looked sick, and Misty said it must be Poisoned from Seviper's Poison Tail. Max was worried because there wasn't a Pokemon Center around, but Misty said it's ok, and told Azurill to use Refresh on Pikachu.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Alright, that's ONE redeeming quality about Azurill. Just one! Still, it's gained my respect quicker than Togepi did. So, Huzzah!
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Wow, the new title screen certainly does look awesome. Looks alot better than any other they've done. o_o
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/v6t8cg.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i54.*******.com/28cec2e.jpg[/IMG]

3DS FC: 3222-6347-6877 | Nintendo Network ID: Tsukento

Azurill > Togepi

Why? Azurill can actually battle.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

A bit disappointing that this was it's last romp.

Do notice I said a bit. It still is an Azurill, after all.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Azurill already looking better than I expected. It actually does something. Nice.

That title screen is awesome Geodude. I'm looking forward to seeing that in the dub, but chances are they'll use the same title screen music they always use, right?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He sees the single truth for what it is;
    he looks like a kid but has the mind of an adult!
    His name? Detective Conan!

yea i'm starting to think Azurill isn't a togepi replacemnt afterall. sure it held the same way like togi, but it can actually do stuff like refresh, bubble, and water gun. hell it even sit on Misty's shoulders sometimes so it not so much a togepi anymore. i guess they learn there mistake afterall.

Considering that we won't see Misty again for who knows how long, is it really worth it to worry about whether Azurill will attack or not?

We probably won't be seeing either Azurill or Misty for a long time to come, unless they start up the Hoso specials again.

landon Guest

yeah i love that title screen

I want Misty back during the D/P saga. Don't worry she'll be back.

Especially given that her seiyuu said otherwise, right?

Well, this episode isn't as bad as it could have been, but that's not saying much. The plot was nothing new, and the fact that it's just a time-wasting filler doesn't exactly help either. That and it still boggles the mind how the writers can fail to put Rikao in there despite the fact that the entire episode takes place in and around Mt. Moon. Yet another perfect opportunity wasted.

And I'd like to know what the hell the moon stone is doing there when it was blown to pieces after being stolen by the Rocket-dan? It's no surprise that 4Kids can't remember anything, but now it seems the original writers can't either. --;

On the plus side, Kasumi's Ruriri actually did something usefull, so maybe it's not that bad after all. I'd still like to see it go inside it's monster ball though, it's still a bit too close to Togepi for comfort. >>;
    Last edited by Heracross; 8th July 2005 at 11:34 PM.
    ~

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast