Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: A Real Cleffa-Hanger! (411)

Hmm.. I'd like for it to be Metronome, if only to give Munchlax something fresh. A Metronoming Munchlax can't be as bad as Super Skitty, now can it? Can it?!?
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Quote Originally Posted by V Faction
    Hmm.. I'd like for it to be Metronome, if only to give Munchlax something fresh.
    If it is munchlax I really hope they can realise it... as opposed to how togepi used to use it and the characters were constantly left clueless.
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

That's why I brought up Super Skitty. May's no stranger to Random Attack.. uh, attacks, and because Metronome offers the whole spectrum of moves it's better. There's still question as to whether it has it, but I've got my fingers crossed just for that silly marketing tool.
    V | Faction

You can find me over at Bulbagarden's Forums now!

Well, I think Munchlax really knows Solar Beam. For it to Metronome it twice is an extraordinary coincidence.

And Yamato-san, Togepi did have one battle. It was int he episode where Ash received Totodile, IIRC. Either way, Pikachu was reluctant to attack it, and Togepi's idea of an attack was a nice, friendly hug. Rather disappointing. IMO, I would've died laughing if Togepi had Metronomed a Hyper Beam in that battle and beaten Pikachu ten times over. Nice little shokc for Misty, that would've been.

On Topic: Haven't seen the Episode, but judging by the comments I've read, it's pretty awful. I'm glad Seymour wasn't here, though. Professor Cozmo?Professor Seymour. Seymour's probably one Planet Clefairy right now learning Metronome >.>.

The run-away-from-Beedrill! thing is getting horribly old now. Couldn't they have a Pinsir swarm for once? Or something else dangerous? I'm glad the group split up, though, I always enjoy those episodes.

~*CB*~
    Most Recent Works:

Hoenn's Legacy - An epic of the destruction of Hoenn, the rebuilding of it, and the second destruction. War story, rated TV-14 for Violence.

Skitoma - A story of love between two Wurmple unfamiliar with the concept. Rated PG for slight adult themes.

Ficubes made by me.

Someone gave me a keychain once that said "You're depriving some poor village of it's idiot." I thought it was a joke but no one else laughed

I think that Munchlax has actually learned Metronome and they all used the same move because they used it at the same time in a close vicinity.

Didn't Togepi Metronome Teleport more than once?

Also, what did Azuril do to Pikachu when Misty and Max first got separated from everyone else? Was that Heal Bell?
    Last edited by jolteonjak; 9th July 2005 at 12:52 AM. Reason: consolidating my messages

it was refresh.

Also i'm surprise no one notice this but despite the fact TR are kinda stupid, i'm surprise theTr didn't remember the metronome from the last time at Mt. Moon, it rather boring and stupid falling the same attack twice. It might just be the writer's forgetful memory though...

I like this episode!...I only say that because my favorite pokemon is in it. What's really sick is that I now know a bunch of people who support Misty x Max...which is just flat out creepy

DENTO-FRUIT
    100% fruit for 100% real fangirls

Quote Originally Posted by That Scary Clefairy
    it was refresh.

Also i'm surprise no one notice this but despite the fact TR are kinda stupid, i'm surprise theTr didn't remember the metronome from the last time at Mt. Moon, it rather boring and stupid falling the same attack twice. It might just be the writer's forgetful memory though...
    of course TR are stupid, thats why we like them

personally i would like TR to become badasses instead and actually be threating.

That would be pretty hard for them to just up and "become" badasses, as nobody would quite get them changing their personalities overnight. It wouldn't seem right, either. Face it, they're trying to steal an irritatingly cute rodent - that, in itself, is the antithesis of badass.

personally i would like TR to become badasses instead and actually be threating.
    well the other agents are but the beloved trio are joke villians

It just wouldn't be the same... leave the true nastiness to Butch & Cassidy (let's face it, even they wouldn't look out of place in a Disney cartoon).
    "Psychos... they always love comics." - Det. Elliot Stabler.

Geki Guest

I liked this episode a lot. It made a great filler and we got a chance to see Misty's Azurill use some attacks!! It's weird
    how Azurill managed to use Bubble and some healing attack in one episode while it took Togepi two seasons. It's too bad we have to see Misty go again, I like her a lot. Overall I give the episode 8/10 being a filler and all.

BTW: The preview for movie 8 looks awesome, especially the battle scene between Pikachu and Breloom. And Ash releases Rukario out of his staff, it will make a great movie. However, I'm disspointed that Manene belongs to the Princess, I wanted May to befriend Manene since I think May and Manene would be great together. But then again, May already has a 4th Generation Pokemon: Munchlax.

Quote Originally Posted by Geki
    I liked this episode a lot. It made a great filler and we got a chance to see Misty's Azurill use some attacks!! It's weird
    how Azurill managed to use Bubble and some healing attack in one episode while it took Togepi two seasons. It's too bad we have to see Misty go again, I like her a lot. Overall I give the episode 8/10 being a filler and all.

BTW: The preview for movie 8 looks awesome, especially the battle scene between Pikachu and Breloom. And Ash releases Rukario out of his staff, it will make a great movie. However, I'm disspointed that Manene belongs to the Princess, I wanted May to befriend Manene since I think May and Manene would be great together. But then again, May already has a 4th Generation Pokemon: Munchlax.
    its actully a good thing she left actully, think about it does she really act like the traveling sort now? With no more bike to worry about Misty can still be friends with Ash and co but stay at her Gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Heracross
    And I'd like to know what the hell the moon stone is doing there when it was blown to pieces after being stolen by the Rocket-dan? It's no surprise that 4Kids can't remember anything, but now it seems the original writers can't either. --;
    Blame the writers of the first Mount Moon episode then, as the Moon Stone was shown whole at the end of that episode as well, so really it's an example of continuity. ^_^

Really, the only semi-logical thing I can think of is that way back in that episode where the stone was i the explosion, only a small part of it actually broke off and rained down on the Clefairy. After all, since it did come from space it must be a tough old rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash
    its actully a good thing she left actully, think about it does she really act like the traveling sort now? With no more bike to worry about Misty can still be friends with Ash and co but stay at her Gym.
    Although Misty did admit in her departure episode she used the bike as an excuse, she really just wanted to travel with Ash.

Note how I managed not to scream about how this concerns or doesn't concern pokeshipping. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Geki
    It's weird how Azurill managed to use Bubble and some healing attack
    It was Refresh.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Lets hope the next time they see Misty she stays PERMANETLY.

Somehow I doubt that.

Well she might, but it's also probable that a new character will come into play soon (for the next region perhaps).

Quote Originally Posted by Cybercubed
    Somehow I doubt that.
    Why? I bet none of us expected Brock to come back yet he did, and Misty has a larger fanbase than Brock. I really think its only a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Rocket Admin
    Why? I bet none of us expected Brock to come back yet he did, and Misty has a larger fanbase than Brock. I really think its only a matter of time.
    Considering the artwork for Advanced Generation was leaked months before the animé was due out, everyone and their grandmother knew Brock was going to stay. And before then nobody was actually expecting anyone to leave anyways.

No it's not. >_> If Misty was going to return, she would have by now. Let's face it, she's gone and she's never coming back. Ever.

This episode looks too fillerish. Did Ash and Brock even remember anything about Mt Moon? Brock should know about it, he's lived near it for ages! This could've been the perfect time for Jigglypuff to return, because that Clefairy from Clefairy Tales could've came back and had another fight with Jigglypuff.
    Used to be Absolkid, -Absol-, Former Absolkid and Cipher Admin Absolkid!

Lets hope the next time they see Misty she stays PERMANETLY.
    There's really no reason for her to come back permanently, so just forget about it.

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast