Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: A Real Cleffa-Hanger! (411)

Quote Originally Posted by ZilverLox View Post
    One of the main reasons I liked this one so much was, obviously, because it was a separation episode.
    Those scenarios are normally a drag IMO, but for once it worked well enough thanks to some Max development.

What. A. Filler. This was the second time we saw Mt. Moon and I didn't see the point since we had seen it once before and that was enough to show everything there. But the most important stuff was Max and Misty hanging out and how that started a new ship.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLeviathan View Post
    But the most important stuff was Max and Misty hanging out and how that started a new ship.
    I didn't mind how Misty and Max spent so much of this episode together cuz it was pleasant in a way, tho I don't think there were any hints of romance ha ha. Misty and Max hadn't spoken much with each other before this, so I'm glad they bonded.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLeviathan View Post
    This was the second time we saw Mt. Moon and I didn't see the point since we had seen it once before and that was enough to show everything there.
    Eh, that's kinda true, but Mt. Moon's cameo at least showed that the staff remembered old Kanto locales. It was good continuity lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wednesdayz View Post
    Eh, that's kinda true, but Mt. Moon's cameo at least showed that the staff remembered old Kanto locales. It was good continuity lol.
    Yea and if I remember right, many fans wanted to see old Kanto places from OS show up in the Battle Frontier saga any ways, so they got their wish here. The wild Clefairys and Clefables using Metronome was a cool callback as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Oreo View Post
    Yea and if I remember right, many fans wanted to see old Kanto places from OS show up in the Battle Frontier saga any ways, so they got their wish here. The wild Clefairys and Clefables using Metronome was a cool callback as well.
    They only showed up to remind us of the original OS Moonstone plot and of how Clefairy inhabit the mountain, not that I'm complaining though since I love Clefable lol.

I noticed that Kasumi had her own Pokegear device, which I thought was a cool Jouto reference. The fact that she and Masato got to spend a lot of time conversing while at Mt. Otsukimi was great, and her Ruriri seemed more helpful than Togepy ever was. I thought that the wild Py, Pippi, and Pixie were great since they helped Gonbe learn Metronome.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678