Thread: Pokemon lab

Default Pokemon lab

HI THERE

I have recently opened a new pokemon forum! I was wondering if you could help me make it great, maybe you could be an admin or moderator?

I hope you can!

Maybe you could be a member if you dont want to be mod/admin?

[link removed]

Please let me know if you can help,

thanks for your time!
    Last edited by Virtual Headache; 29th January 2010 at 11:10 AM.

I know I already replied to your PM, but it seems I was a bit too hasty. I already made an account without taking time to look at the site. Now for some reason nothing I try to do is working other than viewing the site.
    I'm sorry, but I don't think I have it in me to commit to more than one forum site. The Serebiiforums site is the only site that I really feel comfortable posting actively on; I can't possibly consider making much of a name for myself in any other site.
    I hate to seem like an ungrateful jerk, but I don't see myself going anywhere on you site. Could you please terminate my account there? My username is snakemeister.
    FCs: 1564-3330-7308 (X) and 0361-6238-7128 (Y)
    Friend safari types: Fairy and Rock, respectively. PM me with your FC if you add me.

Quote Originally Posted by wuinfo View Post
    HI THERE

I have recently opened a new pokemon forum! I was wondering if you could help me make it great, maybe you could be an admin or moderator?

I hope you can!

Maybe you could be a member if you dont want to be mod/admin?

http://s1.zetaboards.com/pokemon_lab

Please let me know if you can help,

thanks for your time!
    Quote Originally Posted by celebitrainer View Post
    I know I already replied to your PM, but it seems I was a bit too hasty. I already made an account without taking time to look at the site. Now for some reason nothing I try to do is working other than viewing the site.
    I'm sorry, but I don't think I have it in me to commit to more than one forum site. The Serebiiforums site is the only site that I really feel comfortable posting actively on; I can't possibly consider making much of a name for myself in any other site.
    I hate to seem like an ungrateful jerk, but I don't see myself going anywhere on you site. Could you please terminate my account there? My username is snakemeister.
    Advertising forums here is banned, so I am just warning you before you get banned.

Also if you are randomly PMing members here to go to your forum, I would suggest you stop as it will get you banned here and also get you bad reputation which will ruin your forum.

You have 20~ forums and 200 members? Read chaos' sticky please.

http://pokemon-online.eu - The most up-to-date Pokemon battle simulator.
    Now with Pokemon Black/White, Diamond/Pearl, Ruby/Sapphire, and Gold/Silver generations!
    Red/Blue coming soon.

No forum ads, read the rules.

Button by WereDragn
    ORAS News
    (oh yeah, if you didn't know, my PM box is still full...)