Thread: Imaginationshipping (Ash x Bel) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Default Imaginationshipping (Ash x Bel) General Discussion - SPOILER WARNING

Ash x Bel - ImaginationShipping

Hi everyone. This thread is for anyone interested in shipping between Ash and Bel from the BW anime. There are a lot of unique possibilities Bel can bring into shipping, she is likely to have a quirky personality (like from the game). She can be a friend, a rival, or more to Ash. If you are interested join and post your comments/art/fics. Enjoy~

Owner: Teshub

Rules

• Don't bash or discuss any other shipping or character besides those involved here
    • Follow all of Serebii's rules and regulations
    • Do not come here to flame about other board members
    • If you post content like images or stories include the source
    • Have something substantial to say, no quick one-liners or spamming allowed

News

Bel will make her debut in Episode 13 of Best Wishes (Dec. 16, 2010)

Ash and Co. meet Bel, a young girl asked by Professor Araragi to deliver a Badge Case to Ash. The Badge Case was deep inside Bel's bag and is covered in dust, but Ash takes it gladly. But then a Chillarmy takes the case away.
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/BW013

Discussion

What kind of plot do you want to see between Ash and Bel?

Art

by Teshub
    Last edited by Teshub; 28th November 2010 at 3:05 PM.

What are your idea for names of this ship?
    I do believe that Ash/Bel is already named ImaginationShipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Was that chosen from a poll or through another "dictate"? Didn't find any other reference to that name besides another mod AdvancedK47 from PC forums.
    Last edited by Teshub; 20th November 2010 at 6:22 PM.

I guess I'll join. I haven't been much of a fan of Ash x Bel for too long, but seeing as Bel will soon appear in the anime, I think I'm starting to really warm up to the idea of those two characters together. I think there's a lot of chemistry between Ash and Bel since both are a little bit on the "slow" side lol. Ash doesn't use his head too much and even though Bel does, she still comes off as sort of clumsy, which I find endearing. I also think she'd make a great female rival to Ash, so there would be interesting times ahead if that happened <3

Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Oh boo. And I already had a whole bunch of names in mind. Oh well.

Can I join? I support the pairing, if the rumors of Bel joining the anime, I can't wait.
    A close family member of mine died today, I put this in my sign as respect for him

Ash fan. Luffy fan. Gintoki fan-Gintama. Endou fan-Inazuma Eleven.
    Multi Luffy {One Piece} and Ash {Pokemon} Shippers.

There's a lot of things the writers can do with the Bel plot, so that's good for the shipping. She doesn't seem to be that kind of rigid character that is always defensive about herself. Bel then can be very honest to Ash and act out when she feels like it. Ash can be there to help with her clumsiness/confidence issues and she will gladly accept.

Bel is also doing Ash a favor by giving him his badge case. Now Ash just needs a way to return back the favor.
    Last edited by Teshub; 22nd November 2010 at 2:07 AM.

HI everyone!
    I really love Ash and Bel (Bianca)shipping..and I can't wait for Bel's upcoming episode in BW26( Did I get that right?)..

Can I join in the discussions too?
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

This topic was bumped after being inactive for over a month, so it gets closed.