Page 101 of 616 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 15389

Thread: Anybody for Contestshipping?

omg nice wallpaper MFF............. but i can't use it either................ > <
    [img135]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/MissSkitty381/HarukaDrewHappy.jpg[/img135]

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

+Yuffa+ Guest

Dear Misty- Fan- Forever,

*thumbs up* Superb CS wallpaper. This is the first time I'm gonna use this..but..OMFgcuteness!

-shtupnlstn

BTW, great CS screenshot, Sweet May.. Keep the merchandise flowing!

I was just wondering, do either May or Drew have their own Japanese character (or image) songs?
    November 11, 1918 - At the 11th hour on the 11th day of the 11th month of 1918, the Great War ends. At 5 a.m. that morning, Germany, bereft of manpower and supplies and faced with imminent invasion, signed an armistice agreement with the Allies in a railroad car outside Compiégne, France. The First World War left nine million soldiers dead and 21 million wounded, with Germany, Russia, Austria-Hungary, France, and Great Britain each losing nearly a million or more lives. In addition, at least five million civilians died from disease, starvation, or exposure.

Cardcaptor Sakura - Celebrating Ten Magical Anime Years

^ I'm not sure, I'm don't think they do, but they might.
    [img135]http://www.geocities.com/waterkrystal1/PokemonHoenn/HakuraDrewAlone.jpg[/img135]
    Favorite Quote:
    Mr.Moseby (to Zack and Cody) : All right, but I will get the both of you, and your little hawk too.
    - Suite Life of Zack and Cody

I was just wondering, do either May or Drew have their own Japanese character (or image) songs?
    well i don't tihnk so but i heard this song on a Pokemon radio that sounded completely contestshipping.......... or maybe Pokeshipping but it really sounded liek a contestshipping song.......... =P

ONOMNOMNOM

Woa, I love that wallpaper Misty-Fan-Forever! If I can figer out how, I'll use it ^^
    Gamer, film fanatic, wannabe animator, concept artist and 3D environment artist, and general nerd

All contestshippers must go here. And if your not a contestshipper go here anyway.

I was disappointed that Drew wasn't in the latest contest episode ("Pokeblock Stock and Berry"). It just doesn't feel like a contest episode without him. I know he's missing from at least one more, but I like it when he's there so that there can be some May/Drew moments.
    ;My Shinies: (trevanent) (clauncher) x2 NEW!! 12/10
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: ; playing Y and OR
    To reclaim:

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut
    I was disappointed that Drew wasn't in the latest contest episode ("Pokeblock Stock and Berry"). It just doesn't feel like a contest episode without him. I know he's missing from at least one more, but I like it when he's there so that there can be some May/Drew moments.
    The reasons the writers do that is because it would be impossible for May to enter the Grand Festival if Drew was in all her contests.

Only ONE person can get a ribbon in a contest, and since the writers continually have May lose aganst Drew over and over, May would never get a ribbon.

By not putting Drew in contests not only does it give May a chance to get her 5 ribbons, but it also gives us some great new coordinators (Harley, Kelly, etc.) to watch.

Drew isn't in the Lilycove contest, he's not in the upcoming one which was Harley's debut ep, and he's not in the Pacidfiglog contest either. Not to mention he didn't compete in the Phantom one.

I suspect we'll see a lack of Drew in future contests, and he'll instead appear in side episodes (like the Wynaut and Arcanine ep). Putting Drew in too many contests is a bad thing, for May anyway, she'd never get to enter the Grand festival.

I imagine Drew will appear in the Kanto contests just as frequently as in the Hoenn ones. There wouldn't be much point in him being her rival otherwise. I'm betting he'll be in the next one after Saffron.
    Fic plugs: Taking a Chance (multi-chaptered, Contestshipping/Pokeshipping)
    Firelight (Christmas oneshot, Contestshipping)

I adopted Drew Plushie from Ama's Collection

^ Adopted by moi. Innit CUUUTE?

For once you have a good point Cybercubed
    Gamer, film fanatic, wannabe animator, concept artist and 3D environment artist, and general nerd

All contestshippers must go here. And if your not a contestshipper go here anyway.

^ lol. "For once"? Ouch.

Ooh, I've just thought of another random Contestshippy scenario - a slap! Think of all those films where the guy says something particularly offensive and the girl whacks him in the face? I love scenes like that. XD

[quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by lara lynx
    For once you have a good point Cybercubed
    I always have good points.

Ooh, I've just thought of another random Contestshippy scenario - a slap! Think of all those films where the guy says something particularly offensive and the girl whacks him in the face? I love scenes like that. XD
    Considering that 4kids edited out a scene where Misty slaps Ash in the first episode, I doubt the writers would have their female lead slap her rival. If they did, I'm sure 4kids would edit it out anyway.

Seems the only slaps that are allowed is when Jessie, James, and Meowth slap each other around.

Pity, because I think Drew could do with a good slap once in a while. Although he has been a great deal less obnoxious ever since Come What May.

+Yuffa+ Guest

^ lol. "For once"? Ouch.

A slapping scene..*stares for a long time at the screen* HOLY COW! I haven't thought of that one..especially when girl-slaps-guy(-who-she'll- likes-in-the-future) scenario is a very common amoung Anime couples

OMGCSgoodness!

A slapping scene sounds good. Maybe they'll show it in a japanese ep.
    But like Cybercubed said, it would be cut out of the dub if it did happen (wow, Cybercubed right about 2 things today? Without starting any debate wars? j/k)

Yeah, i agree a slapping scene would be cool, funny and kawaii, but like Cybercubed said, 4kids would edit it out, but if they did have a slap scene we could see it in the Japanese ep, I think. It might OOC for Hakura, but who cares, but if it happened I would love to see Drew's face after that happened.
    Favorite Quote:
    Mr.Moseby (to Zack and Cody) : All right, but I will get the both of you, and your little hawk too.

It would be priceless! Drew would be like wtf just happened? Maybe even a blush? 0.0

Quote Originally Posted by Jo-Jo
    omg that would be good........ but like Cybercubed said.......... it would be edited to something else probably

(wow, Cybercubed right about 2 things today? Without starting any debate wars? j/k)
    i agree........... XDD
    [img135]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/MissSkitty381/Pics/Pic111.jpg[/img135]

ONOMNOMNOM

It would be priceless! Drew would be like wtf just happened? Maybe even a blush? 0.0
    Totally, maybe a blush i'm not sure, Drew is pretty good with controlling emontions sometimes I think, I mean we've seen him surprised/shocked, happy, and we saw him kinda scared in the wynaut ep, but I would LOVE to see him blush once.

[IMG135]http://www.geocities.com/waterkrystal1/PokemonHoenn/KawaiiDrewHakura.jpg[/IMG135]
    Favorite Quote:

i love that pic waterkrystal misty^^

ONOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by wobbanut
    I know! Don't ya feel scammed somehow? I know I did! XP
    About the NC-17 fics for CS...I need one...really bad. That's why I'm gonna write one! XD If you've been to Ama's Stuff, you guys really should not have been having that conversation. XP
        Spoiler:

Awsome wallpaper MFF!!! You are so good at that...and sorry for the delayed reaction. ^^;;;
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by waterkrystal misty
    [IMG135]http://www.geocities.com/waterkrystal1/PokemonHoenn/KawaiiDrewHakura.jpg[/IMG135]
    Quote Originally Posted by waterkrystal misty
    [img135]http://www.geocities.com/waterkrystal1/PokemonHoenn/HakuraDrewAlone.jpg[/img135]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet_May
    [img135]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y211/MissSkitty381/HarukaDrewHappy.jpg[/img135]
    I love all the pics shown above, Contestshipping in it's glory-which will last forever!

A new topic:
    What bands/musicians, if any, would Drew and May write love songs for and perform them with?

To be on the heavy side, Metallica for a remake of "Nothing Else Matters", or maybe Slipknot, Korn, Godsmack, or on the soft side: Alanis Morissette, Britney Spears, Stephen Stills, Beck, Goo Goo Dolls, I have many ideas!
    Meaning of topic: If Drew and May write love songs for some bands/musicians, and perform the songs with them.
    Ceci n'est pas une signature
    -----
    RIP Foghorn Leghorn and Casey Kasem

Quote Originally Posted by Misty-Fan-Forever
    I've never found a CS fic with an NC-17 rating lol. I don't get much time to read though =/ But I did get time to make a wallpaper. I wasn't able to get a big enough picture to be the main focus so I'm sorry about the quality.

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/5...llpaper7rh.jpg

Hope you like it anyway :P
    Oooooh.....can I use it? I'm gonna make a xanga layout out of it! Please? =3 And like always, great pics, everyone. =)

"A dagger can be concealed in a smile." -Chinese Proverb
    Quote Originally Posted by Fan question
    Why do you like Tenten? She's weak, useless and does nothing. Plus, she just uses WEAPONS.
    Me: You just answered my question for me. I've always been interested in weapons from childhood from watching so many Chinese movies. Also, the fact that she does absolutely nothing too important appeals to me. A lot of background characters appeal to me.

lol, I just realised something. When the Wynaut episode came out, this thread was on page 25, and by the time the Grand Festival hit we were still only up to page 40. That means that over two thirds of the thread was written in the last four months. And it was started in January 2004. XD That means we now post eight times as often as we used to. Just thought I'd mention that.

OMG! MFF, that is AWESOME! *is using the wallpaper*

So...is there a topic? *is too lazy to read all the pages*

Great pics and stuff, too, everyone! ^_^
    Currently a little busy. I'll respond to all messages when I can.

Page 101 of 616 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast