Page 11 of 616 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody for Contestshipping?

As my sig says, I do support Contestshipping. They do make a cute couple. (Note, I don't use the word "cute" often.)

The way they argue, and actually have a crush on each other, kinda reminds you of how Ash and Misty started out with their love.

With all of the hints they put into the Anime, how can they not consider it a thing of love? If that's the case, they really need to get a love life.

I only get to see the dubbed versions of the Anime, but I do read up on many of the Japanese ones. However, I haven't read any of the future Contest ones yet.

I'll check them out sometime, and see just what hints appear in them.

Who knows what hints I might find?

Looks like there will be NO contest shipping hints in the Lilycove contest cause Drew won't even be in it according to the spoilers so i'm in a bad mood oh well there MIGHT be other contests I just hope there is
    Claiming is overrated, can be fun sometimes but others silly. I only claimed Henry Cavill as no one really knows him.

Oh yeah and i'm paired up with the cool Chuboy.

Claimed Henry Cavill on the Celebrity Claiming thread...he's all mine muh ha ha ha ha...^^;.

eveelution Guest

i am a total supporter of contestshipping. i think that they are always showing off in front of eachother, and they seem to really get along. not to mention the rose

Tapé Guest

I'm a bit of a Contestshipper. I think May and Drew would look cute together. I still prefer her with Franklin, but somehow I don't think that's gonna happen. ^^;

MayDrewfan Guest

I love contest shipping but I haven't met Drew in the anime yet but i've seen him in pictures and my best friend MayShuufan's told me about him. I don't like him but that's my opinion.

picture of them I hope no one's posted it

http://teppo.pepper.jp/pikagift.htm

haven't met Drew in the anime yet
    well 2 reason's

1: Now That's Flower Power! won't be on for ages on ITV1
    2: You won't get up in time for it anyway

anyway

look at this piece of fanart I found on Get Happy it's Contest Shipping in a way but it's got characters from the 7th movie in weird.

http://teppo.pepper.jp/deoraku.jpg
    Last edited by MayShuufan; 27th August 2004 at 10:03 AM.
    Claiming is overrated, can be fun sometimes but others silly. I only claimed Henry Cavill as no one really knows him.

Claimed Henry Cavill on the Celebrity Claiming thread...he's all mine muh ha ha ha ha...^^;.

That is such a cute picture! X3 Aww! Wonder if he's jealous though. XD The vein surely fit him in that pic, imo.

It's weird there are so many shippers but not many fanfics and a million pieces of fanart (I should know i've got most of it) I've drawn a piece of contest shipping fanart maybe I'll post it up one day.
    Last edited by MayShuufan; 28th August 2004 at 10:12 AM.

You guys should be careful about hotlinking pictures from Teppo. If I were you guys, I would just save the file and upload it so that they can't find out if you're hotlinking or not.

look at this piece of fanart I found on Get Happy it's Contest Shipping in a way but it's got characters from the 7th movie in weird.
    Japanese people have creative minds. They like drawing a bunch of stuff in one picture, that's what makes it awesome ^_^.

I'm not too much in for this shipping since hoennshipping is my top one, then advanceshipping, and probably this one... *shrug*

This pic is cute, yet it makes me laugh somehow. Syu is wearing Enzan's clothing as Haruka is wearing Meiru's clothing. great crossover XD.
    [IMG135]http://www.ferretgames.com/imageupload/images/exeshuharu4132ab3230101.gif[/IMG135]

You guys should be careful about hotlinking pictures from Teppo. If I were you guys, I would just save the file and upload it so that they can't find out if you're hotlinking or not.
    I would if I could.Anyway that's a kinda cute pic but I don't really like it (I don't like Enzan and Meiru) but thats what my veiw is. I'm watching Now Thats Flower Power today i'll try and post some hints that no one else has.

Can I just say how much I love your banner, MayShuufan? The artwork is gorgeous.

I haven't gone scouting for Contestshipping fics yet (am writing one myself, though) - would anyone mind recommending me a few good ones, if there are any?

Can I just say how much I love your banner, MayShuufan? The artwork is gorgeous.
    There's no way i'm as good as that it say's on the banner it's by Keira who is way better then me.Oh and there's only 1 contest shipping fic I can find and its rubbish unless you love fluffy stuff the links here www.fanfiction.net/s/1872281/1/.

Quote Originally Posted by MayShuufan
    There's no way i'm as good as that it say's on the banner it's by Keira who is way better then me.
    Oh yeah. So it does. *is stupid*
    Quote Originally Posted by MayShuufan
    Oh and there's only 1 contest shipping fic I can find and its rubbish unless you love fluffy stuff the links here www.fanfiction.net/s/1872281/1/.
    ...Ohmygod. Why did I click that link? Why why why??? Now I must go scour my brain with wire scrubbers. Is that really the only Contestshippy fic on FF.net?

Yeah. That happens to be the only one in ff.net. I haven't seen any others, as far as I've been to ff.net recently. ~.~; So yeah.. it's hard to find their fanfics. :/ A friend of mine posted his first chapter in here at the fanfiction section. ~.~; Dunno if he updated it or not though. Either that or it got pruned. XP

What's the story called ? Saw "Now That's Flower Power !" yesterday he really Drew really did look like he didn't want May to go I thought it was just a rumour.

Ash500 Guest

Having May with Drew seems advious but I don't think that Ash and Misty is a good couple though.

Lightning Guest

Drew and May make a really cute couple, I'm also a contestshipper. There are hints in the show that makes Drew and May look good.

http://img26.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img26...huufanart1.jpg

here's the image that I drew I said I might post up.Thinking about it contest shipping is one of the most popular Pokemon couples in Japan from the amount of japaniese fanart you can find meaning there's defiantly got to be more contest episodes after Lilycove I hope there is.

MayDrewfan Guest

Smile

hay nise art id like to see more

Pidgeot_luva Guest

I haven't seen an episode with Drew in it yet but Contest shipping definitely has a future. (In yo face Advance Shippers!) Think about it, they both would rather enter contests than battle! And do they not look like a couple?

Lightning Guest

Drew and May have a lot in common like entering contests, IMO. That's what makes them cute couples. Like Ash and Misty, they each want to be pokemon Masters. Misty wants to be a Water Pokemon Master and Ash just wants to be the best.

MayDrewfan Guest

Talking

im a member of the misty club to sori i went of the subject

MayDrewfan your piccies are off topic.

Drew and May have a lot in common like entering contests, IMO. That's what makes them cute couples. Like Ash and Misty, they each want to be pokemon Masters. Misty wants to be a Water Pokemon Master and Ash just wants to be the best.
    Well your right lightning May and Drew do have a lot more in common then just contests I mean Drew has fans and so does Norman who's May's dad meaning she gets lots of attention

Lightning Guest

Yeah, that's what makes them a cute couple right. At least they have something to talk about(contests). Ash and Misty also has something to talk about like being pokemon masters. I hope they will be pokemon masters soon, and May and Drew can be great coordinators(I'm bad at spelling)

flixerblixer Guest

I'm not a huge supporter of Contestshipping and I have no idea what I'm doing here but I know most Pokeshippers are also Contestshippers.

First of all, I think Drew likes May. I mean, on the first Pokemon Contest he gives her a red rose. I haven't seen the later episodes because they haven't aired in the US yet but I find it hard to believe that May likes Drew. She acts like Ash when he's with Gary when she's talking to Drew (get what I mean?). She's sounds like she's saying, "I'm going to be better than you next time around." ... like Ash with Gary.

But it's a okeydokey ship and I'm not against it. But still, I'm and Advancedshipper but I watch out for all shippy hints in Pokemon.

Page 11 of 616 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast