Page 2 of 616 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody for Contestshipping?

For the record, Shuu has not given Haruka so much as a single rose. He has, however, given several to her Agehanto.

Bulbagarden | Serebii.net
    Member at both. Mod at both.
    And sick and tired of the Joe-Liam feud.

It still works as a hint though IMO. If he didn't like her at all even giving a rose to Agehanto/Beautifly would not have been a consideration. And the fact that it was specifically a *rose* instead of something else has gotta say something about an indirect message to May...

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Shutterfly Guest

Maybe he gave te pokemon the rose to make May jealous.. She thinks he will give her the rose,and then he gives it to her pokemon. It would make me Jealous ^_^

It could happen. I like the idea of Contestshipping! they look great together!

I think I'm beginning to get confuse here. I still support Contestshipping! I think they are equally as great looking of a couple like Pokeshipping in my opinion. But I still hope they'll give more hints along the way for the ship.

*sigh* Too bad they didn't have May meet Shuu during the contest on the latest episode... But Shuu looks soooo cute!! Can't help it.
    Last edited by Kiori; 7th February 2004 at 3:56 AM.

Shutterfly Guest

When the writers decide to continue Contestshipping,then you will see him very soon again,Kiori. I think they will bring him back. I think he does to her what Misty does to Ash. He motivates her to keep on winning ^_^

Ditzy_Blonde Guest

Okay, but Misty doesn't "motivate" Ash to win anything. Ash is pretty confident and he gets things done by himself.

Shutterfly Guest

she does motivate him. Remember the Rudy-episode,when she cheered for him and he won the match. She also motivates him,because he don't wants to look like a loser in front of her ^^

After the "Gotta Catch Ya Later" episode, I think Ash realizes just how much Misty and Brock have helped him get to where he is now and accomplish what he has.

Anyway, I'm very curious as to what'll happen when Shuu shows up next. Funny how May has one recurring rival and a couple other minor ones, but Ash still has none.

Shutterfly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Geodude
    After the "Gotta Catch Ya Later" episode, I think Ash realizes just how much Misty and Brock have helped him get to where he is now and accomplish what he has.

Anyway, I'm very curious as to what'll happen when Shuu shows up next. Funny how May has one recurring rival and a couple other minor ones, but Ash still has none.
    Maybe Misty will be the rival in the Hoennleaque finals? it would be interesting to watch how those two fight again,when they don;t want to fight against eachother. I think Misty doesn't want to fight against him,because when he loose that means she ruins his dream

You know, it would be interesting if Misty will be the rival for Ash in the Hoenn leaque finals as you said Cayenne. But I guess some of us will be surprise. But I still hope Misty still have the dream to be a Water Pokemon Master.

Oh and to clear up the previous part... Before Misty cheers for Ash, Ash looks like he was about to loose the match with Squirtle against Rudy's Starmie. But then when Misty shout to him to do something about that, he was surprise and got his brain back on and won that round. Just thought I clear it up.

*~Silver Feather~ Guest

I agree with you Cayenne ^^

It would be very interesting to see them two facing the situation of battling , which would be a sweet one due to Misty not wanting to even leave a scratch on Ash's pokemon because she does'nt want ruin his dream in any way. Very sweet & loyal ^^

Well about Shuu & the roses..... i personally think Shuu gives Mays beutifly the rose so as to still show affection , but avoid being so open with May so as give her pkmn the rose instead of her. He ovbiously is flirting a little with her ^^ He likes her & her pkmn & to win a girls heart is to like their pkmn too ^-^

Yes good explenation on the Misty encouraging Ash thing kiori ^^

Misty most definatly boosts Ash's confidence in hard situations ! ^-^
    He wants to win & to hear his girl cheering so enthusiasticly to him would make him want to even more don't you think ?
    Last edited by *~Silver Feather~; 8th February 2004 at 12:09 AM.

I think most of it is turning into a Pokeshipping discussion. Anyways, I still don't get the "Shuu gives Beautifly roses" part. Is there some kind of scene or something like that?

There is indeed, Kiori, one or two brief ones. And yes, this thread is starting to get a little OT. Please keep to the topic, people.

PinkBow Guest

They don't fit together for me, i prefer Ash and may or May and brendan, they show themselfs better like rivals, or May just look at him like her friend. I've never seen a hint of them.

You can if you see/observe more closely. I get the scene part... but can somebody give me a picture file or something? I don't think I've seen it.

It should be among the episode pictures on the main site, Kiori.

Um... still can't find it. The only scene I saw was Shuu giving May a red rose at the end of the episode. Is there really a scene where Shuu gave a rose to May's beautifly? Or was it located in the synopsis

Quote Originally Posted by Kiori
    Um... still can't find it. The only scene I saw was Shuu giving May a red rose at the end of the episode. Is there really a scene where Shuu gave a rose to May's beautifly? Or was it located in the synopsis
    This is one of those things where you really do need to be able to hear what's being said. Physically, he's giving the roses to Haruka. However, he says things like "It's not for you; it's for your Agehanto. It did well in the contest, but its trainer needs more practice."

Bulbagarden | Serebii.net
    Member at both. Mod at both.
    And sick and tired of the Joe-Liam feud.

Ah, that clears that up. Slick way of covering up what the rose really meant, there, Shuu. Anyone agree with me?

Thanks Murg! That helped a lot!! Solved my problem.

I think the reason why he said that was part true and the other part is that he's trying not to show May that he's interested in May a little. Like a cover up.

Judging by the looks of this site, there are Japanese supporters of the pairing. The links on the left go to Haruka/Shuu fanart. The art is wonderful, if I may add.

I believe from the looks of it, that I've already went to that website. I agree that the fanart is pretty awesome! I saw about 2 on May and Shuu, since I was looking at mostly Ash and Misty fan art. Both couplings' fanart was awesome! I like one of the 2 pics of May and Shuu together. And Shuu was pretty cute, I might say on my favorite one of the 2.

Senator Kiwi Guest

Thats a good place for Pokeshippers, something that i'm not. i like the pic of Shuu with the rose. Such good art!

Shutterfly Guest

I also thinks Shuu coveres it up,by gaving her beautifly the rose. He tries to make her jealous or something. It could be working.
    I think she likes him,and they would be a good couple. I think that when she battles very good,he might give her the rose:when she has to battle against him and wins,I mean..

I like it when I read the author of Plays who wrote a fic of Robots at FF.Net, I remembered it was funny and I start liking it, I start respecting it, and now I like Ash/Misty, Ash/Latias, and Shuu/May. (** Spoilers**)Okay, one reason I support, when May car about Shuu in the Phantom Coordinator Episode.

Page 2 of 616 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast