Page 3 of 616 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody for Contestshipping?

Digital Espeon Guest

Talking

I loooooove Shuu and May!!! They are sooooo cute together, I hope they addmitted sometime soon!!!

All of a sudden, nobody replies for 5 days...

So what do you guys think about the next contest? If they both take part and May wins it all, do you think Shuu will actually give her a rose this time?

Bulbagarden - The Original Pokemon Community.
    PSN: ShinyGeodude XBL: Shiny Geodude
    Add me and tell me please.

Ditzy_Blonde Guest

I think Shuu will give May a rose if she wins the Master Rank contest. That would be cute.

Digital Espeon Guest

Talking

I think Shuu will kiss May if she won the Master. At least addmitt he like her!!!

Senator Kiwi Guest

If Shuu is in the contest, then he will act mad, but feel happy for her the whole time. And if he isn't, then he will congrratulate her and give her a Red Rose and kiss her.

I think the reason why everyone didn't reply to the topic for 5 days, was either, they don't have anything to say or they kind of forgotten about the thread. That's my guess. Anyways, back to topic.

What I think would happen in the next contest? I think Shuu and May will be facing against one another in the final round after they beat their opponent in the first round. I really think it's going to be a very interesting match. And we might get to see May or Shuu confess that one of them have a feeling for the other one, but not in specific words, if you know what I mean.

I've already went to that website. I agree that the fanart is pretty awesome! I saw about 2 on May and Shuu,

What were you looking at?

Did you even see the sketches at the bottom of this page and the several colored pictures on this page?

Apparently, I saw it in the other links for that same website. I can't remember which link I went to, but there was about 5-6 or a little bit more than that for Shuu and May, since I was busy looking at the Ash and Misty fanarts.

What I'd like to see as the next step in the development of this relationship is Haruka giving something "to Shuu's Roselia". I'm just not quite sure what. Somehow, a flower doesn't seem quite appropriate.

Bulbagarden | Serebii.net
    Member at both. Mod at both.
    And sick and tired of the Joe-Liam feud.

Shutterfly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Murgatroyd
    What I'd like to see as the next step in the development of this relationship is Haruka giving something "to Shuu's Roselia". I'm just not quite sure what. Somehow, a flower doesn't seem quite appropriate.
    good point,Murg!
    But what should she give him? I was thinking about a hankey
    But that would look too much like Misty's action to Ash in Gotta Catch ya later.

Digital Espeon Guest

Red face

Thae best thing May should give Shuu is a kiss. Even though I don't thing we will ever see it.

I would like to see May seeing more interest in Shuu the next time we get to see them both again! And I still would like to see them both blushing and somebody pointed out that they look like a couple or something like that! ^-^;

Agreed. Apply some of the old Ash/Misty hints to May/Shuu but don't totally reuse them. That'd be really funny to see. If May blushed just at Forrest's compliment about her independence, imagine her reaction if Shuu confessed that he liked her.

Digital Espeon Guest

Smile

Do any of you think there is going to be some clue in the next episode?

I would really love to see the writers come up with a very new idea romance for Contestshipping. The idea that no one ever thought of(Meaning not similar to any other anime or the ideas from ff.net or from any other stories). It would be really cool to see it, since I don't want both Pokeshipping and Contestshipping have the same/similar type of *hints* that they can give off.

I agree, but if they started getting ideas from old Ash/Misty hints it might at least show what they think of ContestShipping, that it's up on the same level as Pokeshipping as far as a permanent subplot or whatever.

But that would be a repetition. I kind of hate repetition. It's a bit predictable, at least. Isn't there a writer that can come up with new ideas to show hints that hasn't been thought off? *Asking no one in particular*

True. I also do agree with your idea, Geo. If they do show more of those kinds, they might be telling us something they're planning to do with Contestshipping.

Well, even though Roselia was injured, Shuu was in attendance to see May beat the Phantom's Dusclops and win the Contest. Wasn't that nice of him? He didn't say much during the episode, just watched from the crowd, but the camera made a point of giving a full head-and-shoulders shot (twice I think) of him watching. As for his reaction at the end, I can't really describe it. I know what the actions and body language were, but they were nothing unusual for him and I suck at describing those types of things. I'll have to wait for Murgatroyd to translate I guess.

By the picture, Shuu looks impressed. But then again, I'm not too sure. But he did look impressed. Still, I can't believe May didn't know he was there. But that was a new type of hint, I guess that I've seen... errr.... notice from the pics, that the writers came up with. Hope we get to see more of the secrets of what the writers planning(I really do hope they have some kind of a top secret or something) on the future episodes of Pokemon.

Digital Espeon Guest

Wink

I started to think Shuu doesn't like May, no!(Trying to shake off this idea)
    Anyway, Shuu cares about May a lot I think, I think he should show a little more feeling toward her. perhapes give her a box of chocolate?

Can somebody find me a picture for Contestshipping? Been looking for it, but have no luck.

And about the chocolate part.... That would be a good idea, but... I don't think it's a good idea.

Digital Espeon Guest

Talking

Well... I like the chocolate part, what else should Shuu give to her?

WaterBlaster Guest

OMG! I don't think I've ever posted here! Well, just for the record, I do support Contestshipping. I've never actually seen Shuu or anything (BTW, is that his american name? It sounds japanese to me...), but people are always so positive about him, and from everything that I've heard so far about him, well, I just like the idea of those two together!

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Espeon
    Well... I like the chocolate part, what else should Shuu give to her?
    How about one of that good ol' kiss on the cheek?

Quote Originally Posted by WaterBlaster
    OMG! I don't think I've ever posted here! Well, just for the record, I do support Contestshipping. I've never actually seen Shuu or anything (BTW, is that his american name? It sounds japanese to me...), but people are always so positive about him, and from everything that I've heard so far about him, well, I just like the idea of those two together!

How about one of that good ol' kiss on the cheek?
    The dub episode hasn't been shown yet, so his dub name isn't known, as of his moment. I just hope they give him a good name, or something that totally doesn't fit his character. :P

Contestshipping > Advancedshipping. ^_^

WaterBlaster Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    The dub episode hasn't been shown yet, so his dub name isn't known, as of his moment. I just hope they give him a good name, or something that totally doesn't fit his character.
    Oh! Thanks, Alfonso! So I guess I'm not the only one who likes those two even though I haven't seen him yet! Hum... I wonder what name 4Kids will give him... Oops! Sorry! Off topic! *sweatdrops*
    Back to topic: Does anybody know if Shuu is going to appear again in another episode, or is this the only one he's in?
    Last edited by WaterBlaster; 21st February 2004 at 4:52 PM.

Page 3 of 616 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast