Page 51 of 616 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 15389

Thread: Anybody for Contestshipping?

Coral_Eye Guest

no it's not your s is funny! May+Drew=<3

WindyNight Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Sequoia
    oh...XDD not very nice, and a total brat...how many ribbons has Drew got? just wondering...
    Well, in the episode "Crusin' For A Losin'", Drew won a ribbon...So plus the 3 he already has, Drew has 4 ribbons in total..
    But in the Japan, he has 5 already...(Well, duh!)

Anyone wonder how long Drew has been a coordinator?

I don't think that Drew is just a starting coordinator like May is, I think he's been to at least one Grand Festival before. (Correct me if I'm wrong if he said anything about this in the GF episodes).

The fact that Drew seems to win his ribbons so easily makes me believe that Drew has at least a few years of being a coordinator under his belt, which would also mean that Drew is a few years older than May.

Lots of people think Drew is only 10, but if he's been a coordinator before this I really think he's 2-3 years older than her.

Good point, Cybercubed, I have never thought about that... But I always assumed he was about the same age as May... You know, Gary was also brilliant, way better than Ash as a starter trainer.

Duh. This is probably another thing that we'll never now about the pokemon series plot :P

May is in danger and Jigglepuff has set everyone to sleep exept for Drew, he needs to save her....(and make it shippy)
    ok...weird topic...hmmm let's see
    Drew:*walks in room and see's May*
    May:*asleep*
    Drew:*walks over to her and shakes her awake*
    May:*wakes up* huh....where am I...*see's Drew* why'd you wake me up I was having a nice dream
    Drew:well if you'd stayed asleep you'd have missed the contest and I wouldn't have been able to beat you *flicks hair*
    May:*get's annoyed*
    Ok I could carry on with that all day anyway I've read somewhere that Drew's 12...and well I put that on my website...so he's probably around 12 as it's obvious that he has had a few years experience but I wouldn't say he's already entered a Grande Festival.
    Claiming is overrated, can be fun sometimes but others silly. I only claimed Henry Cavill as no one really knows him.

Oh yeah and i'm paired up with the cool Chuboy.

Claimed Henry Cavill on the Celebrity Claiming thread...he's all mine muh ha ha ha ha...^^;.

Coral_Eye Guest

Good stories guys! ^^
    I wish mine could be as good as yours ^_^
    As soon as I can think of a topic I'll let you know! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Sequoia
    lol...better than mine though, mine's so corny...just like my English assignment
    Don't worry about it...you can't really have fluff without a little cornyish. And LOL to your last statement.
    Many topics I missed - sorry. ^^;
    I always thought Drew was older than May. Not only does it seem he knows how everything works like a coordinator with a year on should know, but also because he really does know what he's doing and doesn't seem to be going through thr trial and error stage May is in. He does seem confident to teach May things about being a coordinator, also indicating he has been through it already. I always thought Drew was twelve and nothing below it. He does seem much older than her and has the same "age feel" as Ash at this point - an older guy. In the Fallarbor contest, he seemed older than Ash when they had that...daydream...?...when they were sitting there in some lobby talking about advantages. He seemed so mature and Ash looked like an angry little kid. :/ If you don't know what I'm talkin about, it's ok. lol
    Thanks Jo-Jo for supporting what I wrote. I'm really bad at giving examples, but lucky for me everyone gets it. ^^
    As for the story topic...um...

Drew - *sees May sleeping* *_* ^^ (yay) Hm...should I wake her up, or wait a while?
    May - *stirs in sleep*
    Drew - Aw ^^...*gets close to her ear* MAY WAKE UP!!! RISE AND SHINE IT"S WAKEY TIME!!!
    May - AHHHHH!!!
    Drew - *Laughing his ***** off* I so can't halp that.
    May - -_-;;

LOL! ^^
    Encyclopika's Fic of the Moment:

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Has a deviantART account and a Tumblr
    Is on Fanfiction.net.
    Need a moveset for a specific Pokemon for a specific contest? PM me!
    Don't reply to my infractions. It's not gonna change anything.

Random friend requests do nothing. Let's actually talk first. >_<

lol tats funny encyclopika............is Drew the same age as May?..... cuz from what i heard, he's the same age as May

ONOMNOMNOM

Gif Credit | Amourshipping Contestshipping | Uta☆Pri fan

Play Shippers' Truth or Dare game with us!

Coral_Eye Guest

Good story Encyclopika! ^^
    and Sweet May I think Drew is a year older than May coz I think he's 11 ^_^
    and can anyone think of a new topic? I'm out of ideas

im not so good at topic making........... so i got nuthin;_;

ONOMNOMNOM

WindyNight Guest

lol, Encyclopika...That was funny...
    By the looks of Drew, I think he is maybe a year or 2 older than May...But then again, who knows?
    As for making new topics...I am not very good at it...o_0

well anyways, i c Drew as the same age as May but tat doesn't matter

ONOMNOMNOM

...i feel so old now that i know the approximate ages of the characters...XDD oh well, i think we should continue with the current topic for a while...cos only about 4 people have replied, includine myself...

離開是為了回來 & lj & icons
    Sumner Sturgeon love the siblings Kana

I dunno about the age part...but to me, they're at the same age. lol

Anyway, time for a new Topic.

Should Harley appear again if we have other episodes with Drew and May in it, or should we have a new character, who will be another character that will tease our favorite couple? Why?

I'll get back on the answer. =p

Miss Torchic Guest

Should Harley appear again if we have other episodes with Drew and May in it, or should we have a new character, who will be another character that will tease our favorite couple? Why?
    I think Harley should appear again since he is what kinda shows the contestshipping^ ^

i think a new character cuz it might help out with the contestshipping like show hints or anything........

ONOMNOMNOM

I say we have Harley get a new friend...someone who will bag on Drew because Drew won't take Harley's stuff and Harley can try out May again. Hehehe...so evil! But I don't think Harley should leave and be replaced. He shows Contestshipping very well, although after GF Hoenn, I don't think Harley will able to get as much of it out anymore, considering neither of them trust him anymore. But then again, if he was reaplaced with a similar character, would it be too similar and then again be bad? Depends on what you want...I say go with both! lol Niether is not an option...

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Encyclopika
    I say we have Harley get a new friend...someone who will bag on Drew because Drew won't take Harley's stuff and Harley can try out May again. Hehehe...so evil! But I don't think Harley should leave and be replaced. He shows Contestshipping very well, although after GF Hoenn, I don't think Harley will able to get as much of it out anymore, considering neither of them trust him anymore. But then again, if he was reaplaced with a similar character, would it be too similar and then again be bad? Depends on what you want...I say go with both! lol Niether is not an option...
    If there is a neither option, then the whole contestshipping idea would be dead, wouldn't it? =P I wouldn't choose the neither option anyway, 'cause I love ContestShipping. <3 But what if... what if he had a sister or something? XD I know it's out of the blue, but hey, leave it out to the imaginations. But it would be fun to see the outcome, as long as there is a big difference between the two, like their intentions are different, if you know what I mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiori
    If there is a neither option, then the whole contestshipping idea would be dead, wouldn't it? =P I wouldn't choose the neither option anyway, 'cause I love ContestShipping. <3 But what if... what if he had a sister or something? XD I know it's out of the blue, but hey, leave it out to the imaginations. But it would be fun to see the outcome, as long as there is a big difference between the two, like their intentions are different, if you know what I mean.
    yea i no wut u mean Kiori and i agree with tat anything is better as long as deres contestshipping hints in the episode

ONOMNOMNOM

Quote Originally Posted by Kiori
    Harley have a sister...lol...but yeah that could kind of link up with Encyclopika's idea...I mean this new character could be laying into Drew for not taking Harley's "stuff" -as Encyclopika eloquently put it, cause she's Harley's sister...you two could write a ficcie about that together...anyway now to answer the topic myself.
    I'm not so sure maybe a new character cause both May and Drew know what Harley's like but maybe Harley...who know's maybe May could be dense enough to believe him again...or maybe even Harley and a new character. I'm not so sure @_@
    Claiming is overrated, can be fun sometimes but others silly. I only claimed Henry Cavill as no one really knows him.

Oh yeah and i'm paired up with the cool Chuboy.

Claimed Henry Cavill on the Celebrity Claiming thread...he's all mine muh ha ha ha ha...^^;.

You're all assuming that Harley has to 'trick' May or Shuu in order for there to be Contestshippingness. However, Harley could easily bring such hints about just by being Harley. :P Harley could be all 'lol u suk may lol' and May could be all 'oh noes harli u r so evil ;o;' and then Shuu could be all 'STFU!!!' and such. :P

There needs to be a Harley vs. Shuu battle. -_- Like... now.

Mayshuufan...me and Kiori write fic on it? Hm...maybe a fic does need to be created on the topic...like Alfonso also said. ....ideas are starting to come to mind *goes off to write them done before the forgetting factor comes in*
    What do you think Kiori? Want to write a fic on the topic?
    Sweet May...look who I got! ^^
    Harley having a sister...ok...I think. Maybe not a sister, but a really good friend. Someone who would agree with Harley's intentions is fine. XP

Encyclopika:
    Made the banner
    Is a GIRL. >.>;;
    Is on Fanfiction.net.

Quote Originally Posted by Encyclopika
    Mayshuufan...me and Kiori write fic on it? Hm...maybe a fic does need to be created on the topic...like Alfonso also said. ....ideas are starting to come to mind *goes off to write them done before the forgetting factor comes in*
    What do you think Kiori? Want to write a fic on the topic?
    Sweet May...look who I got! ^^
    Harley having a sister...ok...I think. Maybe not a sister, but a really good friend. Someone who would agree with Harley's intentions is fine. XP
    kool u got 2 of Drew's pokemon^ ^
    i agree with u on the Harley's friend thingy........... great idea 4 a fanfic but rite now i'm stickin 2 my first fic, but i'll add tat 2 my idea book 4 a new contestshipping fic i will rite in da future...........hopefully better than dis 1 i already have

ONOMNOMNOM

Default ^_^

Good news, in case anyone's interested - Zak's written an episode guide for the Grand Festival episodes. Link here (spoilers, nach): http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthre...716#post128716 Now we finally have a translation for what Caroline says at the end - huzzah! Also, turns out that     Spoiler:

I read the guide for the last Grand festival ep, and was the last line about May's mother about Drew misinterpeted?

This is quoted or copied from Zak's guide:

Spoiler:

Unless Zak got it wrong, there's nothing here that indicates that Caroline says that May might have a crush on him? Did someone make a mistranslation or something?

Page 51 of 616 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast