Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew! (M08)

Default Lucario and the Mystery of Mew! (M08)

Lucario and the Mystery of Mew!

On his travels to the Battle Frontier, Ash enters the town of Orudoran and partakes in the local festival. However Mew appears and kidnaps Pikachu. Meanwhile Ash & Co. encounter a new Pokémon, Lucario who is trying to discover his past and why his trainer abandoned him. Will Ash & Lucario help eachother and find Pikachu?

Visit The Movie Guide

Discuss

Evil-Pika Guest

I skimmed through the synopsis Latios made. How come Rukario had to die?!! ;____; and it still doesn't prove if hes a legendary or not but I think he is >.> cause he can talk like Myuustu..

The movie does look way better then all the other past Pokemon movies imo I just wish Rukario didn't have to die 0~0;;
    Last edited by Evil-Pika; 16th July 2005 at 5:03 PM.

I will read the full guide on my way to Florida (which is soon) but I skim read abit of it and I'm quite impressed with it, well done Altomare Latios

pokeking Guest

I was just wondering could anyone tell me when will be the films us premier?????plz help

Quote Originally Posted by pokeking
    I was just wondering could anyone tell me when will be the films us premier?????plz help
    i don't think they'll be telling us NOW...it'll probably be known in another month or two...

anyway...THEIR is a lot of reading to do...so...i've read the HISTORY and it sounds good...

good job...Latios
    (>^_^)> !i!i!i! ~ŁańkaŃ \|/ ßlάĉK §ϋŃ~ !i!i!i! <(^_^<)

Click here to be directed to the game ---> Pokemon Survivor

pokeking Guest

If we are one year behind japan's episodes (52 eps behind) would the film theoretically have a premier in a year????

Quote Originally Posted by pokeking
    If we are one year behind japan's episodes (52 eps behind) would the film theoretically have a premier in a year????
    No where near true, because Movie Seven is set around Fortree eps I think because may has Combusken but it was reased in the us way way way before those eps were.

Twilight Jirachi Guest

I read the Entire guide. I really Want this movie when it comes out on DVD. It was A good movie although it seemed short, and didn't have much action. as Jirachi Wishmaker and Destiny Deoxys. It was Pretty Good though.

It probably will come out around when May is at the Grand Festival in the US. But that would be when I would think it would come out.

When are we going to get Pictures for the movie Serebii?

Great Guide Altomare Latios
    Last edited by Twilight Jirachi; 16th July 2005 at 5:27 PM.

pokeking Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Torkoal Stu
    No where near true, because Movie Seven is set around Fortree eps I think because may has Combusken but it was reased in the us way way way before those eps were.
    Yeah, i almost forgot that may had a combusken in movie 7 so it probably will be earlier...
    But how long did it take them to dub movie 7 so i have a real rough guide of when it comes out????

Darato is offline ❤ ❤❤ ❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤ ❤❤❤❤❤[

How long beofore it comes to US i cant wate it looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Man David
    How long beofore it comes to US i cant wate it looks good.
    2006 I'll guess, as for the UK either 2008 or maybe even later. CURSE YOU BLAIR, CURSE YOU!!!

pokeking Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Gaiash
    2006 I'll guess, as for the UK either 2008 or maybe even later. CURSE YOU BLAIR, CURSE YOU!!!
    I guess ur from the UK.lol

If we use movie 7 as a guide it will probably be out around Jan-Feb of 2006, though since it has the very marketable Mew 4Kids/Mirimax could push for a Dec 2005 release date just in time for Christmas in theaters. Perhaps if they minimize the story rewriting and just dub the movie as is for a change....

Spoiler:
    Last edited by AscendingLatios; 16th July 2005 at 6:50 PM.
    Latias aways gets a little carried away when it involves love - or perhaps that would better describe Ash in this situation! ^_^

AltoShipping is Pikachu-approved! ^_^

Latios and Latias Fans - unite!!

Quote Originally Posted by Latios
    Upon further research, "Hadou" means a lot of things in this movie, for some reason.

Litterally Hadou means wave guidance.
    Hadou is the name of the energy both Rukario and Aaron can control (Ash too if you throw him in).
    Hadou is different for everyone, because everyone has a different wave oscillization, except Ash and Aaron. Apparently only few can control Hadou.
    Rukario's fighting style seems to be named "Hadou".
    interesting. Rukarios Fighting style is named Hadou eh? Sounds abit Street Fighterish to me

Rukario: Hadouken!!

On an off topic note, your sig image cracks me up

I read parts of the summary (it was way too long) and it sounds cool. I can't wait for this too come out in America. Luckily film plots have nothing to do with the eppies but I still got angered when Destiny Deoxys came out 5 months before it should have in the US. Destiny Deoxys should have came out this past Tuesday (Jul 12) if they were to release it where it should have been. This is because Japan aired this movie between the Fortree Gym Battle and the Camerupt Movie episode (which aired today). So, that is where it would logically have been placed but oh well. Im hoping for a May 2006 release for this movie so I can get it for my b-day!

It sounds great,I can`t wait till it gets to the U.S

Sounds like this may be good, but did anyone see a short along with this movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Jirachi
    When are we going to get Pictures for the movie Serebii?
    Unless someone illegally videotaped the movie we won't be getting pictures until the DVD comes out, which is in a while.

Do people not realize that the only reason we get episode pictures is because people record the ep on their computer and it is encoded and distributed on the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Corvair
    Sounds like this may be good, but did anyone see a short along with this movie?
    I don't believe there was a short, much like the Deoxys movie.

I just finished reading the summary (read it in chunks). Sounds like a mixture of all the movies.
    1st movie - Lucario is ignorant about humanity's good side
    2nd movie - 3 legendaries are guardians
    3rd movie - Someone kidnapped and taken to crystal lair
    4th movie - TR is filler material. Oh wait, that's every movie.
    5th movie - Lucario dies
    6th movie - Blob pokes = TentaGroudon
    7th movie - Bonsly is a useless prop like Munchlax

A shame there wasn't any huge battle or anything. I wanted more of a showdown between Lucario and the Regis. Sounds like some good emotion here and there, but probably won't top my faves.
    Thank you for all the fantastic times, Serebii Forums!

The fact that Rukario talked might not indicate that he's a legendary. They apparently explained why he could talk, it's his specific fighting style. They've never really done that before. Either way it seems Rukario should have some really cool fighting type attacks.

Inkan1969 Guest

Default I just read the ending

in the plot summary

Aww, man.....

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic
    The fact that Rukario talked might not indicate that he's a legendary.
    True. Slowking could talk in the second movie, at least two Gastly have talked, Meowth can talk, the Lapras from Holiday Hi-Jynx could talk... needless to say, talking=/=legendary all the time. Although it's nice that they explained why Rukario could talk, the only other talking Pokemon we've gotten an explaination for is Meowth.
    Last.fm
    ~~~

Yes, that is a lego Freddie Mercury.

Considering Rukairo is owned by a trainer and dies, I seem to dought that he's a legendary. I don't know why, I just do.
    Er, twig... yum...

Regirock: Why are we here?

Registeel: Prop Cameos.

Regice: Strike a pose!

Quote Originally Posted by Porygandrew

Regirock: Why are we here?

Registeel: Prop Cameos.

Regice: Strike a pose!
    Regirock: We are the Knights who say
    All 3: NI!!

Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast