Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew! (M08)

No, I mean the style of the song is very different than most Poké-songs...it's actually pretty cool, but maybe that's because I like Puffy.

Revolution FC: 2620-9865-4149

Oh lol

The song sounds intresting, especilly because Puffy sings it!

Anyways I can't wait for the movie. I just hope I don't get dissapointed like with the seventh movie.

ert47 Guest

I have to ask these 2 questions;

1) Did Ash actually see Ho-oh in the first episode, or was it a Mew?
    2) Was the the Mew, the same one from the first movie?
    Last edited by ert47; 24th August 2005 at 5:23 PM.

for your number 2 question yes it might be the same mew from the first movie.
    i am a ash/misty fan

[IMG] ash and misty

Tifa Guest

My Theory which im 100% sure on the First
    - Yes Ash did see Ho-oh
    2nd Im not really sure, but id say it wasnt , Even if it was Ash wouldnt remember

The Incarnation Pokemon Guest

Maaaan, I wanna see this movie sooo badly! Aaron x Rukario is taking the Japanese fandom BY STORM, and I wanna see the movie so I can get even more into it! I mean, I fell in love with the pairing the instant I read the movie summary, but I need to see and hear the emotion to really become attached to it...Otherwise I'll just keep getting annoyed that AroLuca is taking over all the talented fanartists' brains and making 'em fergit about other pairings...

Risk Alchemist Guest

i keep reading and reading on the movie...i can't wait for it any longer. anyway do you agree with me the the other 3 new pokemon should have there english name soon?

~Deoxys Lover~

when is this movie airing in japan? i want to see pics of rukario

We probably won't be seeing any more screenshots until late December. That's when the last movie came out on DVD in Japan.
    ~

BOO!!! I like rukario!

Quote Originally Posted by Rukario639
    when is this movie airing in japan? i want to see pics of rukario
    its already aired in Japan, and you've already seen pics of Rukario

It premiered in movie theaters in Japan. There *is* a difference between being in theaters and airing on TV. =P
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Heracross
    It premiered in movie theaters in Japan. There *is* a difference between being in theaters and airing on TV. =P
    oh THATS what s/he ment by aired. Ehehe

I'm assuming so, since you can't get screenshots by going to a movie theater. ...Unless you sit in the back with a digital camera or something. :P
    ~

yeah well when is serebii posting the picture on his/her website?

He already has posted some pictures. And if you need more you can always search the picture thread. We won't get any more until the DVD comes out.
    ~

yeah but are those the trailer pics or a couple of the movie pics?

this movie will be great i will totally wanna see it, and i would give it a 9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso
    ...Wait...

Another Movie about the power of friendship? :\ Or friendship? Or friendship bonds? Uh, we've had our fair share of that, sorry. ._. Not deep at all.

Amen to that, your the coolect person on the boards.

We need a new damn director!!

End of post.

I am crazy about this film!

I have Mew and the wave guiding hero Rukario DS vinyl and Keychains, as well as a rukario pokedoll and a pokemon movie 8 half deck expected in the mail! and for a UK fan they are hard to find...

I can't wait for this film! Rukario sound realy realy amaiing and cool, but if my estimates are correct the UK won't get it until 2011
    Last edited by Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior; 2nd November 2005 at 10:05 PM.
    Your banner was too big, so it was removed. This is your 5th strike, so your entire signature was removed, you were banned for 3 weeks, and will lose signature privileges shortly. Do not edit your signature anymore. Please remember to read the signature rules and get your signature checked if you need help.

While I was watching Jirachi last night, during the ending credits, there's a scene with Ash and co. walking through a valley. In th background there's a castle. Has anyone noticed that the castle has an uncanny resemblence to the castle in the 8 movie. Sorry if this is off topic, I didn't know whether it went here or the Jirachi thread. Sorry if this is something people know already.
    You are Eddy-You're very strong and commited to the well being of your loved ones, although you might get on your sister's nerves every so often.
    Want more info on Eddy, a character I created for my own manga/ anime, visit my website at http://www.freewebs.com/hope_4_humanity/index.htm
    My buddies: kukkyou_ooraka, *Shade*, Krazyelements241, SugarFairy, Angel-FoX-cresent, Saligia

Proud member of the *~*Farwell Togepi Club*~*
    Proud member of the Artist Club
    Proud member of the Psychic Lovers Club

Proud member of the Wes Club

Proud member of the FullMetal Alchemist Club

Mewbaby_Mew2 Guest

I read in a magazine that there is a preview for the 9th movie in the end of the eighth... I wonder if that's true of if they're just screwing up as usual?...

And are we totally positive this'll get a U.S release?... I'm worried... *cries* I don't wanna miss out! I still say the first movie will always be my favorite though...

I don't know the plot but I know it's exciting.When will the movie be released as a DVD in the US?I love Mew and .

I'm not sure if Gamefreak/4Kids's waiting for the GBA Pokemon games to sell more before they think of announcing the 8th movie's dub title... Why? Look at the GBA: The only thing that's selling right now is Pokemon Emerald, yet all the other games are selling badly, including Fr/Lg, w/ the top dog in the GCN games category is two games not published by Nintendo... If this keeps up, then we'll be seeing the 8th movie at the dawn of the GBA2 and/or the Revolution if better Nintendo game sales are what Gamefreak/4kids is waiting for... Why do you have to wait, Gamefreak/4Kids??? If you wait and hold back the 8th movie's dub title any longer, that could be a sign that the Advanced generation is finally dying out before we even see Twilight Princess on a GCN that won't be out of gas after TP (meaning if they wait for better Nintendo game sales before announcing the 8th movie dub title, then it's a sign that the GBA and the Gamecube will bite the dust after TP, and the 8th movie becomes a next-gen-released DVD)...
    Last edited by gregjammer; 23rd November 2005 at 2:59 AM.
    My D/P FC: 4255-0421-2254
    My Pt FC: 2450-0507-5436(old)
    My HG FC:3524-8966-7093(old)
    My black FC: 0691-4324-8351
    My black 2 FC: 3440-0907-8860
    My Y FC: 4038-6458-7352

Is it just me, or does Ash bear an uncanny resemblence to a black mage in his costume?

Likewise:

May is the white mage
    Max is either a time mage or a blue mage
    Brock is a summoner

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast