Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew! (M08)

Quote Originally Posted by MidnightScott
    I wonder when it will be released...

~Scott
    I just found out it'll be released sometime in July. Just one more month! BOO-YAH! Besides, the ninth season hasn't come on yet, so that's why this movie's taking forever to come out.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I watched it last night, it's pretty good but there is never an actual climax aka it ends too soon and they could of made it last longer and be more exciting.

Edit: SUPPORT POKEMON BY PURCHASING THEIR DVDS. DISREGARD THE LINKS TO PLACES WITH EPISODES I LINKED EARLIER.
    Last edited by Chris; 26th August 2006 at 5:51 AM.
    -Formerly known as Banette-

Thanks to xxpoke_loverxx for the banner.

ok, i finally found out that Lucario and the Mystery of Mew will come out sometime in September in the USA.
    Most Recent Shiny:
    Aron (499 Eggs)
    Current Shiny Targets:
    Riolu (300 Eggs)

Michael/Ryuuto of Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness is my bishie for I am the #1 Michael/Ryuuto fangirl! <3

I just saw it. Great movie. Superb animation. And Lucario rawks.
    単語何でも。それ?★★★★★★★★★★★
    ××××××

Quote Originally Posted by Kojiro
    Marc Diraison, Zolo of One Piece, would be good.
    Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Honestly, I just look at Lucario and say, "It's gotta sound like Zolo." Although who knows; with my luck, the execs probably won't see it that way... Well, I ust really hope it's not Dan Green again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie
    You know, I just have a feeling Dan Green plays Yami Yugi, you know? I noticed it in Mewtwo Returns where Mewtwo's forced to endure the pain from the glowing ball of doom. Sounded like his scream. But I never noticed it in the second nor third. Actually, I don't remember the third...

I don't know. I'll have to look it up. But still, I think Lucario would be okay with his voice, but I'm not sure... I'm still betting on Dan Green. *goes to threaten brothers to change bets*
    Eee-yeah... It was definately Dan Green. You can hear his voice a mile away. Almost literally, actually...

Ok i know this has been ask before but it summer and they still isn't a data for this movie so dose anyone know when it comming out ?

BIG NEWS PEOPLE!! An American release date has been found for this film. It will be a stright-to-video release in September, in order to coincide with the start of the new series of Pokémon: Battle Frontier. Check it! http://www.icv2.com/articles/home/8904.html

Do the Robot!

i just recently signed up but i've been watchin this thread for a while.
    if you havn't seen the movie yet, here it is. it's in Japanese but has english subtitles. it's the full movie but i think theres a little missing i think. each part is ten minutes long so its about two hours long.

[EDIT] had to remove it, sorry.
    Last edited by wrightri; 6th July 2006 at 5:06 AM.

I watched the movie in Japanese a few days ago. It was awesome!

According to Wikipedia, Aaron is going to be voiced by Jason Griffith, the voice of Sonic and Shadow. I think he'll do great. (tries not to picture Sonic wearing the Hero costume...) And Lucario will be voiced by Sean Schemmel. The guy who does Morrison, Goku(DBZ) and Black Doom(Shadow the Hedgehog game). I wanted to know how he sounds... I've only heard him voicing Black Doom. IF HE SCREWS LUCARIO UP, HE'S TOAST!

And now, the amazing dancing Zoroark!

...Well, fudge.

Woah, I just saw it and it was possibly the best pokemon movie ever. It was sad what happened to lucario and I'm not sentimental at all. It was all because Mew wanted to play . Well, at least Lucario figured out his past and joined Aaron.

You know, remember that flashback when Satoshi was talking about how he and Pikachu fought off the Onisuzume way back at the beginning of their journey? It had an instrumental, harmonical version of Mezase Pokemon Master (?? I'm not sure if it was, but it sounded like it) playing in the background, I wonder how they handled that in the dubbing. I'm pretty sure they kept it in though. I guess we'll wait and see.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Movie 8 doesn't have English version yet until in September 2006 in US.
    If yes, I must watch that. I want to see the trailer of the 8th movie.

I feel the style of the characters are impressive and wonderful. They wear clothes from late of 13th - 18th centuries in Eupore. Ash dress like Mage of Middle age and May dress like a Marie Antoinette, Queen of Louis XVI.
    Last edited by kennychan007; 18th July 2006 at 4:14 PM.
    Nappa: Vegeta, what does the scouter say about his Power Level?
    Vegeta: It's over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nappa: What the Thousand?!! That's no way that keep me right, can't it?

I am the one who like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Dragon Ball Z and Gundam Seed!!!!

So... I so the movie in Japanese with English subs. It was pretty good, but not what I expected.

Anyway, at the end credits, Kid was shown with 2 people, male and female. I feel like I've seen them before, but can't remember what episode/movie they were in.

Weavile got hardly any screen time...

^Mine^

Quote Originally Posted by IrkenAdolescent
    Anyway, at the end credits, Kid was shown with 2 people, male and female. I feel like I've seen them before, but can't remember what episode/movie they were in.
    Butler and Dianne from the sixth movie.
    ~

O yeah, that's them. It's kind of random how they placed them in there.

^Mine^

Quote Originally Posted by kennychan007
    Movie 8 doesn't have English version yet until in September 2006 in US.
    If yes, I must watch that. I want to see the trailer of the 8th movie.

I feel the style of the characters are impressive and wonderful. They wear clothes from late of 13th - 18th centuries in Eupore. Ash dress like Mage of Middle age and May dress like a Marie Antoinette, Queen of Louis XVI.

It doesn't have an English Version until September? No, it is dubbed, just not released, therefore there is an English version, it just hasn't been released yet.
    Alpha Sapphire

Omega Ruby

On wikipedia it says it comes out September 19.
    The voice of lucario is also the voice of Jimmy(Pokemon Chronicals), Bobasa(Yu-Gi-Oh!), and Dr. Crowler(Yu-Gi-Oh! GX).

The Voice for Aron is also the voice for Usopp(One Piece) and Atticus(Yu-Gi-Oh! GX)

They better not mess up the voices.

Thanks to Shadow ho-oh for Blazechanhodon!

HG

Name: Kyazain
    FC: 0690 3098 5220 (Wi-fi not working for this game)

Kyunya
    Black
    1506 5783 1840

The voice of Aaron is the person who voices Usopp! Well hope he has a good voice in this role. As for Lucario being voiced by Sean Schemmel (Goku from DBZ), it's kinda cool since the cover of the movie looks like Lucario is using a Kamehameha.

I watched some of the Japanese version with english subtitles a few days ago. I watched this part where there is this big dance and aipom and pikachu are dancing together, (so cute!) and mime jr. is dancing is own little jolly dance . And then all of ash's and mays pokemon follow aipom to this attic where there are all these toys and they play with them! (Again, so cute!) But then, aipom turns into a pikachu! (It must have been mew.)
    Oh man, this movie looks AWESOME. I can hardly wait til it comes on DVD in the US!!!
    Mew through the ages...

PM me if you want to be friends!!!
    Fans of Sneasel or Weavile? Join the:
    Weavile and Sneasel Club

does naybody know when this movie will be released in the us?

September 19th.

I love the movie. I can watch it every day and I still don't feel bored. I love to look at Rukario. He is so sexy! I know, my mind is pervy but I would love to marry him and hug him every day and night. His personality is the best, I have never seen as great man as him. He is calm, MATURE, mysterious, very smart and sensitive. Awwww.... sweet Rukario! His voice is awesome.
    Plot of the movie is very nice too, I like little crazy Mew because its personality is similar to mine. Aaron is hot too, today guys like him don't exist. I can admit, its my favourite movie from them all!

"I know, my mind is pervy but I would love to marry him and HUG HIM EVERY DAY AND NIGHT."

Watch out for his body spikes!

I just saw the English dub for this movie. It was shown at a dinner party for the JAA chapions, I was the guest of one of them, so I got to go in. The movie was great, and i'm pretty sure they didn't change the voices for the Regis, they were robotic and scary. Lucario's voice wasn't bad.
    Badges:

Page 10 of 21 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast