Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew! (M08)

Quote Originally Posted by PokeMaster Justin View Post
    Do you even read this thread? I posted the whole song, and who sings it ages ago.
    Well, I know Puffy AmiYumi doesn't sing their song "Beginnings," in the dub. Maybe it's just because Puffy AmiYumi's popularity is starting to diminish down to nothing, to the point where America will wanna listen to a new sound that is American.
    It's been too long since I've been here.

when it will finally be released!they say its september 19,i check my blockbuster on september 21,i couindt finally and worst when i ask at costumer service they havent even heard about it....................so when its going to be released?

SkittyOnWailord is offline ☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣

Quote Originally Posted by squirtleboy12 View Post
    when it will finally be released!they say its september 19,i check my blockbuster on september 21,i couindt finally and worst when i ask at costumer service they havent even heard about it....................so when its going to be released?
    I got mine on the 15th.
    なにがでるかな!?

I'm here, I'm furry, And I'll try not to shed. =^_^=

Chimecho👉🎐 Octillery👉🐙 Piplup👉🐧 Omanyte👉🐚 Scolipede👉🐛 Wailord👉🐳 Lumineon👉🐠 Torkoal👉🐢 Pidove👉🐤 Skitty👉🐱

This movie was great! Saw it on youtube.
    Too bad in almost every movie, someone either temporarily dies or really dies...
    1ş movie-> Satoshi temporarily dies.
    2ş movie-> Nobody, I think.
    3ş movie-> "Entei" dies.
    4ş movie-> Celebi temporarily dies.
    5ş movie-> Latios temporarily dies.
    6ş movie-> Nobody, I think.
    7ş movie-> Nobody, I think.
    8ş movie-> Lucario dies.

English/Japanese Pokémon Reference Thread

Credit to Pokesho
    Rioru, from Pokémon, was claimed by me as my cute little Bishie ^^
    So keep your hands off it.

I had to order this movie on Amazon cause Walmart, FYE, Best Buy and Kmart didn't have it. Okay, I went to Kmart on Sept. 19 to get it, and it wasn't there. Then this Kmart person walks up to me and says, "I work for Disney, and I don't remember hearing anything about this movie. I would check the webiste again". I felt like I was about to explode! I checked the webiste hundreds of times and it said Sept. 19! The next day, I went to Walmart. They didn't have it. Then FYE. Didn't have it. Then at last, Best Buy. Didn't have it. My mom and I asked a Best Buy person, then they checked the computer and said they didn't get it yet.
    So, I went home, and ordered it on Amazon. It should be here any day now.
    Mew through the ages...

PM me if you want to be friends!!!
    Fans of Sneasel or Weavile? Join the:
    Weavile and Sneasel Club

Quote Originally Posted by YoshiAngemon View Post
    Well, I know Puffy AmiYumi doesn't sing their song "Beginnings," in the dub. Maybe it's just because Puffy AmiYumi's popularity is starting to diminish down to nothing, to the point where America will wanna listen to a new sound that is American.
    Meh they're annoying.

Heh, went to Rogers Video today to see if they had this movie to rent. Nope. So i went to London Drugs. I wasnt too sure if they would have it, but waddaya know, they did. It cost me $21 Canadian. You do the conversions. Yeah, we get everything here somewhat later than you guys. Why do you have to do this to us...

Anyways, it was great to finally see another great Pokemon movie on the big screen as opposed to the really small screen(the computer, Youtube to be more exact). I watched the making and there were a few things that they showed that were alright. I mean, this is the first time that we even get the making of for a Pokemon movie(havent checked Movie 2000, but i dont think it will. Heroes didnt really have one either, neither did 4ever. Might buy number 3 for fun and check). Not commentary, so apparently this one is at a loss. Also, i have yet to check out the new BF voices for the Mirage pokemon Mastermind thingy. Ive sorta warmed up to them by now and it doesnt suck that much. I also noticed something, i think the US version(we as Canadians pretty much "share" everything the US has so we dont get a version ) had a few edits to it. Nothing really major, just a few things were somewhat modified.

You know something, it seems that for the 5th movie, the 8th movie and the 9th movie, the animators went somewhere to take pictures of buildings and such from specific locations(forget the correct term). For the 5th one it was Venice, the 8th one was Europe(not sure where), and the 9th one was Rome(hehe, all the locations are somewhere in Europe hihi!).

Also, my DVD came with a Mew card, advertising for certain things(BF season on CN, so this is definitly American, as we Canadians have Teletoon instead), and a short Pika color comic for Pikachu's Vacation and Pikachu's rescue Adventure.

There you go.

~C_L~

"I'm not really here that much, if at all. I've moved on, to a different site."

"But, it's been fun. I'll come back every so often, but for the most part, I won't post much."

- Cobaltios

Well,
    I got this movie yesterday in the mail and I really liked it.
    I was a little weary of how Bonsly and Weavile sounded like though.
    Weavile doesn't sound anything like sneasel.
    Mew through the ages...

PM me if you want to be friends!!!
    Fans of Sneasel or Weavile? Join the:
    Weavile and Sneasel Club

Man the movie was so hard to find, I went to 4 different stores until (shines) Toy' r' us had it! I don't know what they made it hard to find, but god. Anyone still looking for the movie, a local toy r' us most likely will have it. It was on the paper the week the movie came out.

I seen the dub, and omg I loved it much as the Japanese version. Man I gonna miss the old voice acotrs, but liking the new ones, (except for Meowth voice actor, MADDIE COME BACK!!) But the voices in the movie really stand out, and really pleased. And there was an extended version of the Pokemon Battle Advance song! Wow, finally not sitting on their lazy butts!

Wow it was impossible to find this movie. Thankfully Toys R Us had after how many days. Oh man I love this movie. It's totally sick and the music is a masterpiece.

The Regis sounded totally gangster and I hope they will be featured in future movies.

one again this movie is the best

WOW I love this movie! It's the best one yet!
    The Regiss' voices were hilarious,especially Regices voice.
    The ending song was enspireing.
    I love Lucario and Mew even more.
    I'm glad I got this movie today, I rate it 100/100.
    All yeah the BF song at the beginning was amazing.
    What can I say this an awesome movie.
    Last edited by Ash's Pika Pal; 1st October 2006 at 2:43 AM.
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."-Jesus

Please help save the unborn! http://www.priestsforlife.org/

I only saw the japanese version but saw a little of the english version..... And I think in japanese someone cussed.... But this movie is like the best of all pokemon movies!!!!!!!!!
    gone.

This movie gave me a very special feeling, I have never felt that way during a Pokemon movie before.

I really liked the full version of advanced battle. Does anyone have the lyrics to it?
    "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."-Jesus

Please help save the unborn! http://www.priestsforlife.org/

Saw this movie today.

Easily the best pokemon movie yet!

The ending was so moving, it may actually be more sad than movie 5.

I was very happy with this film. Good stuff.

Credit goes to Boogiepop for the awesome Trainer Card!

Finally saw the movie, you guy's are right, its freakin hard to find I had to get it at Anime Nutt UGH LOL. Any ways I loved it, such an awesome movie. I mean I've loved every movie before this but this just wow. Things I liked;

. The animation {It was fantastic}

. The begining credits {I was speechless about this, I haven't been speechless about the begining credits since The Power of One}

. Meowth helping the good guys {He's one of my favorite characters so I was glad he didn't get hurt or any thing. It was so cool how he was being all spy like in the begining, he's the best}

. Ash having powers {So hott and awesome}

I loved the movie so much, May didn't even bother me in this one, weXD

This is tied with The Power of One as my favorite movie.

So many people seem to love this movie more than any other one they've seen... I've only seen a few Japanese spoilers off youtube (including the ending, which I LOVED), but maybe instead of renting it to see how it is in English first, I'll just go out and buy it. XD

Goodness knows it's probably worth it.

BEST POKEMON MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!

NO, BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!

I loved the opening, where it shows you how time went by while Lucario was trapped inside Aaron's staff! And the 8th theme song, the best one, was awesome!!! The end was so sad, I cryed!!!!!!

the bit i like the best is when Jessie is all cheerful and laughing talking to James and the gets snatched by that blob thing. I was like noooooooooo!!! it was sad

This movie is probably now my favorite Pokemon movie. I thought it was a really good movie and I liked how it was longer than the usual movies. I cried during a few scenes and I loved how everything tied together so well (in my opinion it did). I'm also glad to see Mew back in a movie. It took me a while to find this movie, though. ;; I went to Toys R Us to buy it. I found a copy and picked it up, but I had to put it down because it was when I was getting Mew. The 2 sections had sensor things so I couldn't bring it into the other section. I went back to buy it (I hid it) and someone found it. ;; I finally found a copy at FYE. It was hidden but I found it and got the last one. SCORE.
    Last edited by Tiffany; 6th October 2006 at 11:52 PM.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

just finished watching it on youtube, its really good. and didnt have to pay.

I just got the movie after having to wait five days from target.com and two more days from the office building at my appartment complex being closed early on saturday so finaly monday(today) came and I watched it, IT'S AWSOME!!! I also got a mew card wich is actually pretty useless to me, but the mastermind of mirage pokemon was also included and its probably the reason I ordered it(I missed it on TV)

Max's shorts are funny lookin'
    The regis are badass(did they cut that off???,just in case "badarse")
    lucario and ash control aura
    mew transforms into Ho-oH(one of my favorites)

dare I say... 5 stars?

This movie was wicked. I loved it. Lucario Rocks. WOOOO
    I claim Weird Al Yankovich, Gump, Seraphimon, and The Matrix.

Looking for friends. On Pokemon Diamond. All data you need is above. (Not my real team. )

I have a Doctor Who based RP called Survival.
    All places are open!

Rest of sig under construction.

I like it too, but I saw it at JAA, the sound was so loud even the deaf people were like "TURN IT DOWN!"
    horay return of the theme song!

Both made by me! ME! ME! I hate those pathetic people who use pokecharms! You are terrible!

Does anyone here think that this film had quite a lot of Computer Animation and not 2D. Because what I've seen, the newer Pokemon films gradually contain more 3D animation. I just don't want the Pokemon films to be overtaken by 3D animation.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast