Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucario and the Mystery of Mew! (M08)

Pokemon + CGI!? W00T!!!11
    Here are some links. Clicking on them, and then following their instructions will generate revenue from adds which is directly donated to one of many causes. You may click any of these links once a day to make a small donation. Please do so.

| Global Warming | Animals and Pet Shelters | Books For Children | Hunger | Breast Cancer | Children's Health Care

I love this movie! Now officially my favorite movie, I give it 10/10! The music was fantastic, the subplots were fantastic, and it was great how they tied the subplots in with the basic Ash-and-Pikachu love story thing. I love Aaron and Lady Leen's English voices! The only thing I don't like about this movie is Sean Schemmel. I give him a 1/10 for effort.

Anyways, does anybody know what happened to pocketmonsters.net? I wanted to download the Japanese version off of there! And if you guys don't know, do you know where I can watch the Japanese version and somehow understand it if I only know English?

It was a cool movie, specially seeing Ash having powers along with Lucario, and the regis too!!! their voices were so weird but nice, Lucario was great, that pokemon is awesome i can't wait to have it in my diamond or pearl party.

I managed to get my copy from a Best Buy, after my mom got lost. We called them up and asked if they had it, and they did!

This was an awesome movie, and I think that I might put that Rioru you get in the D/P games from an egg in my team and evolve it. Yep, Lucario's going to be one of my favorite Pokemon. (Did I just say that? )

Anyways, loved Mew. I got my Mew. (Sorry, didn't mean to be off-topic.) The CGI was wonderful, and I liked that scene where Lucario accused Ash's Pikachu of deserting him as a sort of retort to Ash's insult, and Ash came up and cried to him, as a sign of forgiveness.

I was scared when those red blobs devoured the heroes, but Mew used its power to rescue them. Nice.

Anyway, this was an awesome movie, really awesome. (Not so much that I'd watch it again, but...)
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION FOR SOMETHING ELSE...

This movie was awesome. Lucario was awesome. The battle in the beginning was awesome. It was hilarious when Brock danced with Kid as well as Ash having to sit in the royal chair not having any fun. Weavile was awesome. Mme Jr was funny imitating everyone. It was amazing to see the Regis. They were amazing AND they sound robotic which is also awesome. It was sad to see his pokemon's reaction when Ash got swallowed by those blobs. It was really sad to see Lucario "go", but at least he's with Aaron again.
    My First Ever Level 100 Team:
    My Current Level 100 Team: ;635; ;598;
    70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries(also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box
    and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste this into your signature! (^started by SapphireL!)

this was the best pokemon movie, other then the first, i loved it when mew saved the trainers from the blobs, and the intro was awsome.

credit to fullarapnpokemon for the TC
    DEAD MONKEYS!!!
    mew will now destroy you with hyper beam!!MWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!(please pretend to be destroyed?)
    Thanx to Lucario rox for banner.
    if you think nintendo should do a remake of g/s
    copy and paste this into your sig

(started by kyogrekyle)

im bored, so im gonna put my review on. I think this movie was an overall good movie, just some of the movie was kind of reallly corny, like THE POWER OF ORA WILL SAVE US ALL! and some other parts 2.

This film is great!!! It's the best only after the first and the third...

I miss the old feeling too.... when the movies were showed in the theaters...
    The 3rd movie made me really happy ....

I hate the fact that they aren't in the movies anymore....... the 1st movie is second for most money made in a day.... shrek 2 is first

Exclamation

OMG OMG OM Fing GOD!!! I was watching the movie again today and the music just gave me goosbumps and made me shiver!!!

I especially like how they put the gameboy toons in there they just bring tears to my eyes. I Just cant get over the theme music. Mabe its the fact they went for a whole orchestra and made the music sound so smooth...This only makes me luv mew and ho-oh more    Spoiler:- movie spoiler:

I want lukario so bad now...
    Respect toward another's right is peace.

I get that shiver feeling too! Its from the extreme ghetto-ness-ness

Both made by me! ME! ME! I hate those pathetic people who use pokecharms! You are terrible!

This is the best Pokémon movie I've ever seen! I'm glad they didn't decide to do the American voice actors, or I wouldn't have liked it too much.

MegaXiaolinBell's PokePet

Buizeru the level 50 Buizeru!

My theory:

Lugia said that only in the hands of the true chosen one will the spheres glow. Hadou power also comes from the hands. I think that Ash's Hadou power lit up the three spheres. But if Ash's Hadou power is EXTREMELY similar to Aaron's then Aaron might've been able to do the same. So if the balance was tipped back in Aaron's time, then the world would've been destroyed because they would've been looking for an Ash instead of an Aaron. This means that Aaron could've stopped the battle between the birds, and perhaps even more easily thanks to pokemon Lucario who is super fast and also knows Hadou!

Here's another part of my theory:

The three birds could break out into war at any given time, so the chosen one needs to be ready when that happens. I think that everytime the chosen one dies, a new chosen one is born right at the same millisecond. So even if the chosen one was only a few weeks old when the birds started fighting, you could just get some random guy to take the orbs, and leave the baby at the shrine. When you get to the shrine, put the orbs in the baby's hands, and have the baby place it into the shrine, so it is basically the same. This is probably why nobody else in the world has the same Hadou as anybody else, with the exception of Aaron, Ash, and the other chosen ones.

And just because Aaron's name wasn't Ash, doesn't mean you can't use the Japanese version of the legend.

I originally posted this in the Power of One, and I thought it would be good to put it here, too.

I've seen the Japanese and Dubbed movies. Both were great. Personally, I wouldn't go so far as say this film was the best of them all, since its reeeallly hard to top the 3rd film or capture the feeling from the 1st. When I saw that Lucario's dubbed voice actor was none other than Shadow the Hedgehog's VA, I was relieved. "A great Pokémon like Lucario deserves a great VA!" Unfortunately, Lucario's dubbed voice was just too...gruff...for me. I never imagined its voice to sound so serious...kinda dark, but not to much. Its Japanese VA had the tone I was expecting. That minor grip aside, [spoiler]I also hated the fact that this film didn't have a real antagonist, as in an actual villain[/spoiler].

Does the dvd come with a Lucario TCG card?

i was rolfing (no really)(i never seen any one do that but o well) when i heard the regi's voice

Quote Originally Posted by WolfCyber View Post
    Does the dvd come with a Lucario TCG card?
    If I recall correctly, it comes with a Mew TCG card.
    Tales of REDPLICAAAAAA!
    Anime Blog [x] Art [0] Bishoujou [0] BMGf [x] LiveJournal [x] Eggbear! [x] Credit [n/a]
    .UVERworld。

Yes a Mew card. I have to say this is the BEST Pokemon movie to date in my book. (Full review soon)

It was a good movie. My favorite part was when Lucario and Ash fought, it
    was hilarious. It was cool to have 5 legendaries in the same movie.(not including Mew as Ho-oh).

was hilarious. It was cool to have 5 legendaries in the same movie.(not including Mew as Ho-oh).

Quote Originally Posted by ManeneMan View Post
    My theory:

Lugia said that only in the hands of the true chosen one will the spheres glow. Hadou power also comes from the hands. I think that Ash's Hadou power lit up the three spheres. But if Ash's Hadou power is EXTREMELY similar to Aaron's then Aaron might've been able to do the same. So if the balance was tipped back in Aaron's time, then the world would've been destroyed because they would've been looking for an Ash instead of an Aaron. This means that Aaron could've stopped the battle between the birds, and perhaps even more easily thanks to pokemon Lucario who is super fast and also knows Hadou!

The three birds could break out into war at any given time, so the chosen one needs to be ready when that happens. I think that everytime the chosen one dies, a new chosen one is born right at the same millisecond. So even if the chosen one was only a few weeks old when the birds started fighting, you could just get some random guy to take the orbs, and leave the baby at the shrine. When you get to the shrine, put the orbs in the baby's hands, and have the baby place it into the shrine, so it is basically the same. This is probably why nobody else in the world has the same Hadou as anybody else, with the exception of Aaron, Ash, and the other chosen ones.

And just because Aaron's name wasn't Ash, doesn't mean you can't use the Japanese version of the legend.

I originally posted this in the Power of One, and I thought it would be good to put it here, too.
    ..wow.. That read was seriously interesting- I didn't even think about 'cameo hints' from the 2nd movie towards this one..nice eye. o_o b

AdvanceX.deviantart.com

^
    So true~ ;D

Quote Originally Posted by ManeneMan View Post
    My theory:

Wait, what? @_@ The Japanese version of the legend didn't mention anyone by name...

That was just 4Kids being a bit clever.

Oddly, my friend and I are having trouble finding the DVD of this movie in any stores. Did anyone else have problems locating it? I think I may just need to get it online.

Well, I got my copy at Toys 'R' Us and I saw other copies later at a Target.

But I don't think any stores are carrying them anymore. I ventured through the DVDs of the same Target just a few days ago and couldn't find anything. So you'll probably have to order online, then.

Speaking of the DVDs, I have a weird problem. The copy I own has a shiny front cover and spine and make it difficult to clearly see what's on it unless you're in the right light. But the copies I saw at Target were normal and not shiny... o.o What are the cases of the covers of your guys' DVDs?

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast